S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2691
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    bro, I am not dissing your 3P game on spirits. If we consider your buddy's alibi to be true, you fooled everyone there which is good but has nothing to do with how you played town in antivaxx or mildred or even here lol

you ML'd zedus on antiwax despite Zedus probably played his best town game there. on mildred you subbed out for whatever reason. I get it, you don't prefer town roles
    i was just an observer and i KNOW mike subbed out bc he couldn’t handle zedus anymore

very bad scumpaint

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Your explanation on avatars and their consequences is very interesting. I remember that in old FMs there were people that selected cute images (such as babies) to influence the subsconcious of other players and therefore get more townread. It's incredible how much a different avatar changes things. For example, when @Frinckles has one cute kpop girl I feel he's a total different person than when he has that horrible cartoon character.

I must get more cute photos.
    SAME about frinckles, holy shit that pic srsly affects my view and it pisses me off LMAO

5. ISO #1505

6. ISO #1506

that's better than his false claim.

if he became neutral doc after a koopa flip, he would be able to visit someone on n1.

i didn't receive any feedback either.

also, lovebirds can't recruit n1, it is mechanically impossible.

he is probably pulling some gambit here or IDK what is he up to but I had him townlean on d1 based on goofiness but scumlean on d2 based on misleading via setup speculation
    what? how?
    dm’s day 1 was mechanically scummy bc he lurked, but today he’s basically confirmed town if someone changed alignment last night. there’s no reason for scum!dm to fake-claim converted toad, since ONLY ONE toad can be converted (the max number of “unique roles” for mushroom kingdom is 1).

ALSO, mario checking toadstool isn’t the only way ppl can change alignments in this setup. why do u keep mentioning princess toadstool and no other posssible neutral role?

7. ISO #1507

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    @MM
    Already explained.
    Zone felt like an ML wagon so I didn’t vote it.
    So you're basically saying "because I didn't feel like it" and that's all? lol

And okay, seeing how people really get influenced avatars, I might have to ditch my beautiful apparently-a-Rorschach-test wolf avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1508

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I received no feedback.

You claim that you received a new role, correct? So someone must have changed alignment, per my read of the setup.
    Wrong. He claimed dry bones. Dry bones changes when a Koopa dies, as well as when someone changes alignment. A koopa died yesterday.

I explained this once, apparently I'm screaming into the void.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    u didn’t even respond to the wall where i pinged u.
    You may be town reading me but I am not town reading you. But I would want a baker lynch over you.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #1510

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Wrong. He claimed dry bones. Dry bones changes when a Koopa dies, as well as when someone changes alignment. A koopa died yesterday.

I explained this once, apparently I'm screaming into the void.
    I hope I'm not making a fool of myself by not fully grasping sarcasm, but to avoid any ambiguity...

...you do know that "Dry Bones" is not a real role and that he was just messing around, right? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You may be town reading me but I am not town reading you. But I would want a baker lynch over you.
    So I take it you disagree with me when I say Ceko is spewed clear? Why?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1511

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I hope I'm not making a fool of myself by not fully grasping sarcasm, but to avoid any ambiguity...

...you do know that "Dry Bones" is not a real role and that he was just messing around, right? lol

yikes (!!!!!)

12. ISO #1512

yikes (!!!!!)
    XD

Your thoughts on Martin - me, on Bakermir, and on Cekowo? Bruno's not here, so if you are to give us real reads, it's now or never

13. ISO #1513

XD

Your thoughts on Martin - me, on Bakermir, and on Cekowo? Bruno's not here, so if you are to give us real reads, it's now or never
    I buy your defense, but it is hard to weight it against the zone flip.

Marino seems scummy to me.

Treeko idk - his 'new play' comment irks me a bit.

Barker seems scummy. Hammer I agree buys him nothing.

14. ISO #1514

@FrostByte fuck u asshole suck my dick
    Wasn't talking to you, friend. +respect though

u lil bitch
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

15. ISO #1515

no no no no no. we should not give bake townpoints for hammering, EVER. he had no choice but to hammer since there were no competing wagons and there were only ~20 minutes left until thread closed.
    This would be true if votes were forced, but they could have gone the same route that @Dark Magician went and refused to hammer and then refused to even address it. Apparently nobody cares about that fact.

16. ISO #1516

He claimed (literally)

And I agree, Bakermir should NOT get town points for hammering Zone.

UwU?

No hard feelings Frostbyte btw :P
    fuck u

jk you're good

17. ISO #1517

u weren’t reaction-testing, u were trying to direct attention away from zone’s lynch.

u must not realize i literally have a wall about ur eod that i can post as soon as i get home. :^)
    do that please because I don't know how to feel about it atm

18. ISO #1518

tbh i think a gyr/zone team is still possible. the last game i played with scum!gyr taught me he is capable of bussing his teammates.
    You're not using a good example considering that:

1. Frinckles was confirmed scum

2. I had to get Banana lynched in order to win

Thank you Anonymous Donor

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

the style frost posted in (color-coding three different phrases in one sentence) just reminds me of tunneling. i think frost’s emotional way of arguing made me exaggerate what he was doing (cuz ppl being toxic can make me angy and not think straight). anyways, if u keep reading, you’ll see that frost keeps on attacking mm/actually starts tunneling mm.
    And this, ladies and gentleman, is the point of being toxic in an FM.

It works IRL, too. If you think someone might be lying, come out of left field with some toxic shit and be aggressive. They can't think straight and they usually double down on their lie with some shit that doesn't make sense. Break that logic apart and throw it in their face. I fucking hate people who lie (outside of mafia ofc)

21. ISO #1521

@bakermir tell me with a straight face this doesn’t look “o p p o r t u n i s t i c”

:angerryyy:
    As I already said, I expect Scum MM to easily try to push my lynch. The fact that he didn't means that he's either Town MM or wants to use my fee-fees to pocket me. But overall I'd say those were towny posts. Previous ones, however, were pretty bad.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

22. ISO #1522

Congrats Frostbit you got the first ever 5 exclamation point yikes.
    Congrats you fucking retard pussy you were the first in the world to fit 7 dicks in your throat and 5 in your ass at the same time. How's it feel to be a pearl clutching liberal fuckboy?

23. ISO #1523

Unironically saying YIKES legit makes you a faggot 100% of the time, just saying

24. ISO #1524

I buy your defense, but it is hard to weight it against the zone flip.

Marino seems scummy to me.

Treeko idk - his 'new play' comment irks me a bit.

Barker seems scummy. Hammer I agree buys him nothing.
    I guess that's somewhat fair. So you buy my defense but throw it into the trash afterwards =<

Why is Martini scummy to you?

Okay but Cekowo has done so much more than say he's playing differently lol, do you really have nothing to say about it?

Why is Baker Street scummy?

25. ISO #1525

Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    I have doubts that Zone, Ceko, and MM are playing wolf theater together. Seems too risky to tie themselves together, especially while also defending Zone so hard later. So while one of Ceko and MM might be scum, I don't think it's w/w.
    :thumbsup:

I don't think ceko is scum anyways atm, but I appreciate the effort into this.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #1526

It works IRL, too. If you think someone might be lying, come out of left field with some toxic shit and be aggressive. They can't think straight and they usually double down on their lie with some shit that doesn't make sense. Break that logic apart and throw it in their face. I fucking hate people who lie (outside of mafia ofc)
    There's also a non negligible element you seem to be forgetting here... fun

We're playing mafia for fun, not to want to cut eachother's throats post-game XD

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

yikes (!!!!!)
    Fucking excuse me for not being an arrogant prick and assuming I'm right. I could easily have missed something from the setup, why would I assume he made a fake role? That's fucking stupid

29. ISO #1529

There's also a non negligible element you seem to be forgetting here... fun

We're playing mafia for fun, not to want to cut eachother's throats post-game XD
    Then take it for what it is - a tactic. Don't be pissy about it after the game is over.

If being called a faggot makes you angry, then be angry for a minute and then let it go. Holding a grudge is dumb.

30. ISO #1530

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    :thumbsup:

I don't think ceko is scum anyways atm, but I appreciate the effort into this.
    Same. That's the post I was talking about in my list of reads btw.
    Congrats you fucking retard pussy you were the first in the world to fit 7 dicks in your throat and 5 in your ass at the same time. How's it feel to be a pearl clutching liberal fuckboy?
    uh what XD

31. ISO #1531

I legit LOLed at ceko telling me to suck his dick. It was funny.

I don't have a fragile ego though

32. ISO #1532

uh what XD
    lmfao

33. ISO #1533

If you can explain why he is cleared town. Not just taking your word on it.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

34. ISO #1534

Then take it for what it is - a tactic. Don't be pissy about it after the game is over.

If being called a faggot makes you angry, then be angry for a minute and then let it go. Holding a grudge is dumb.
    I agree on a personal level, but sadly don't think everyone can be expected to be on that standard . There's also that some people don't use it as a tactic, but simply as a way to be an asshole lol.
    and I'm not thinking about anyone in this game lol so don't feel targeted y'all

35. ISO #1535

So, you hard scumread Bakermir:

But you would be ok with me flipping?

When you said I was lock town to you earlier? ERROR ERROR. CANNOT COMPUTE REASONING. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
    @Mike answer this lol
    To those who suspect Ceko: Zone is talking to Ceko here. Why would Zone feel the need to discredit Ceko like this if they were scummates?
    I realize this is weak, but this is a poke against me that is absolutely not welcome in a SvS scenario, but that makes sense in a SvT scenario.

This is addressing Ceko, who replied to Zone's "mimosa plant" post. Zone is trying to show that Ceko's point is invalid, and they're both going at it. Again, Ceko gets spew townpoints for this.
    @Mike

~~

And Mike smells Neutral right now o O
    EXPLAIN, don't pull a Zone lol

36. ISO #1536

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    If anyone Bussed Zone.
    It’s probably Baker.
    How do you figure? Baker could've just sat on the fence being all smug like you did

37. ISO #1537

Ah yes, the same Martin who literally sacrificed me while I was in a relatively good position in the last game, in which we were scummates? Yeah, I claim exactly that lol.
    Also the martin that has disclaimered that he wasn't even attending very often or being very serious.

You were my scum-mate and you knew I was trying to go for the "more fun" route, especially with the blackmails in the demon chat.

Stop trying to treat that as a real thing about me.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    You're asking the wrong question. You should've asked: "If you're lazy, then why are you still alive? Aren't you too lazy to breathe?"

Anyhow, I don't see how this is helpful at all. According to you, everyone is either a diligent stalker or a mimosa plant, and there is no in-between.
    IDK bro @Marshmallow Marshall are there any more interactions between ceko and zone? This one alone doesn't clear shit tbh. It's fluff and I think you know that.

40. ISO #1540

Vote Count
    Marshmallow Marshall (4 [L-3]):
    @Bruno , @FrostByte , bakermir, @Bahkieh
    bakermir (3 [L-4]):
    Firebringer, Dark Magician, Mike
    @MartinGG99 (1 [L-6]):
    @Marshmallow Marshall

I did this with last mafia let’s make it 2 days in a row lol.

41. ISO #1541

Also, he claimed toad after literally being asked to claim toad lmao (and he can't be Toadette on D1 so it's really a toad)

OOOOO MANY TOWNPOINTS TO GRANT HIM OOOOOO

Cut out the crap lol.
    I replied to Bakermir within less than 60 seconds of his question or statement.

I didn't need to lookup the code to type up ": toad :" (without the spaces) in order to get:

Because that's literally what I responded to BananaCucho with, and I never used that thing before on the forums here.

Now please try to convince people that I was scum and I had that response pre-planned and ready to snap-respond within less than 60 seconds of a post.

Go on.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

Also the martin that has disclaimered that he wasn't even attending very often or being very serious.

You were my scum-mate and you knew I was trying to go for the "more fun" route, especially with the blackmails in the demon chat.

Stop trying to treat that as a real thing about me.
    IDK bro you did sacrifice your scum mate in a small setup and then quit when you were on your own.

The blackmail n1 might have been useful if you'd have given it to someone who wasn't slick. js. It was pretty fun though.

44. ISO #1544

You're not using a good example considering that:

1. Frinckles was confirmed scum

2. I had to get Banana lynched in order to win
    As I already said, I expect Scum MM to easily try to push my lynch. The fact that he didn't means that he's either Town MM or wants to use my fee-fees to pocket me. But overall I'd say those were towny posts. Previous ones, however, were pretty bad.
    i don’t buy gyr’s defense here

45. ISO #1545

I replied to Bakermir within less than 60 seconds of his question or statement.

I didn't need to lookup the code to type up ": toad :" (without the spaces) in order to get:

Because that's literally what I responded to BananaCucho with, and I never used that thing before on the forums here.

Now please try to convince people that I was scum and I had that response pre-planned and ready to snap-respond within less than 60 seconds of a post.

Go on.
    Actually it was 2 minutes....

But still Bakermir made the exact same post 2 minutes after that to me.

And when I saw it I DID snap-react to it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #1546

based on how well i just explained my interpretation of ur color-coded post and how u seem to agree w my interpretation, do u townread me? or will u keep me out of ur towncore bc “i’m logical af but my logic could be a shit cover”

47. ISO #1547

Edgieboi

48. ISO #1548

I guess that's somewhat fair. So you buy my defense but throw it into the trash afterwards =<

Why is Martini scummy to you?

Okay but Cekowo has done so much more than say he's playing differently lol, do you really have nothing to say about it?

Why is Baker Street scummy?
    LOL SO FUCKING TRUE

49. ISO #1549

furthermore, i actually admire banana and ren changing avatars in insane also. I think style of @Norwee enlightened me on some things so all credit goes to them. ever since I picked up FM, I have been experimenting with the idea of changing avatars coming to each game, and even considered mid game changes. It reminds me of picking names in the mod coming to each game. i am still exploring ideas and learning without basing my gameplay on meta
    Just so you know, some communities out there don't like that. IDK about this community though.

Good luck to your experimenting though.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #1550

Fucking excuse me for not being an arrogant prick and assuming I'm right. I could easily have missed something from the setup, why would I assume he made a fake role? That's fucking stupid
    sorry, but u’ve made so many mistakes today. u should not be as widely townread as you are now. the fact i’m the only one alive who criticized ur play worries me.