3. ISO #3403

4. ISO #3404

5. ISO #3405

6. ISO #3406

7. ISO #3407

8. ISO #3408

9. ISO #3409

10. ISO #3410

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm not mega jester. So let's figure this out. Barker + 1 is scum, you are obviously town, so the last one is jester.
    Im not so sure barker is scum. He towntold like crazy defending himself day 4. Check the transcripts, look at his arguing with me. The logic is bad but he believed it. He townslipped when he claimed to not know about fake votes. He was s reading me for the fake vote. Huge dumb tell.

The only thing that didnt make sense was the day 3 jester claim but when he finally explained it it was a bad reason to do it but it came from a town motivation and perspective
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

11. ISO #3411

12. ISO #3412

13. ISO #3413

14. ISO #3414

all scenarions look bad for town and jester unless we work together.

do we want jester win? thats the first scenario..

scenario 2:
    jester eliminates a town today via votes, scum will win.

scenario 3:
    jester via votes eliminating schizo ends in scum win most likely or 1v1v1 at worst if haunt and nk hits same target but I suspect scum already made plans for such scenario.

or...

scenario 4:
    eliminating james ends in 1v1v1 actual kingmaker or 1sv2t which is rather good 50/50 odds for nonscum factions.

I would recommend we join forces today jester and town. If scum don't want to go with scenario 1 insane jester win then we have to work together.

15. ISO #3415

16. ISO #3416

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Like I did the math in my head after bahkiehs flip, if Ren is town he had a 3/5 shot of hitting non town. If Ren is non town he had a 2/5 shot

Fucking hell

i really wonder why did he haunt SB. maybe he scumread them by any chance..

idk, it was not cool sabotaging town entire game then pay back with another townie getting killed. very lame

17. ISO #3417

18. ISO #3418

19. ISO #3419

20. ISO #3420

21. ISO #3421

22. ISO #3422

23. ISO #3423

24. ISO #3424

25. ISO #3425

26. ISO #3426

host mike done a great job, no mistakes and the setup is dope. creative mechanics when you think about it and the game certainly can go in any direction with each replay. that's a "good save" in mod lingo

we deffo sucked more than scum here and I apologize to @Dark Magician for that ML but it was one of those moments where people can't figure out black and white from all the grey surrounding the roles and slots. This was my first jester game so it was really different than all the FM I've played. It was fun and a lot of great memes in the end. Personally, I have learned a lot from this game. Every day was insane

also shame on scum for shooting nuciek n1

what a bunch of jerks

im down for jester, town and nobody wins. i would be unhappy with seeing scum get away here and win but gg regardless

27. ISO #3427

28. ISO #3428

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    host mike done a great job, no mistakes and the setup is dope. creative mechanics when you think about it and the game certainly can go in any direction with each replay. that's a "good save" in mod lingo

we deffo sucked more than scum here and I apologize to @Dark Magician for that ML but it was one of those moments where people can't figure out black and white from all the grey surrounding the roles and slots. This was my first jester game so it was really different than all the FM I've played. It was fun and a lot of great memes in the end. Personally, I have learned a lot from this game. Every day was insane

also shame on scum for shooting nuciek n1

what a bunch of jerks

im down for jester, town and nobody wins. i would be unhappy with seeing scum get away here and win but gg regardless
    Stop panicking and let me Carry your ass.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

29. ISO #3429

30. ISO #3430

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm not mega jester. So let's figure this out. Barker + 1 is scum, you are obviously town, so the last one is jester.
    Are you fucking for real. IN WHICH FUCKING WORLD BANANA IS TOWN.

-vote BananaCucho

Banana is the right lynch today, I voted for blink because I believed that baker was either Citizen / Insane Jester which would be much worse than lynching a Jester. Sadly, the worst case occurred and instead of following ceko's promise blink decided to haunt SB16 for no fucking reason.

Banana is not the Schizo here: he has been playing akwardly the whole game and there was no change between his D1/D2 and D3 play. Then we have his random push on blink when if I was able to read him correctly Banana should probably have been able to.

31. ISO #3431

32. ISO #3432

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Are you fucking for real. IN WHICH FUCKING WORLD BANANA IS TOWN.

-vote BananaCucho

Banana is the right lynch today, I voted for blink because I believed that baker was either Citizen / Insane Jester which would be much worse than lynching a Jester. Sadly, the worst case occurred and instead of following ceko's promise blink decided to haunt SB16 for no fucking reason.

Banana is not the Schizo here: he has been playing akwardly the whole game and there was no change between his D1/D2 and D3 play. Then we have his random push on blink when if I was able to read him correctly Banana should probably have been able to.
    No. There is no way Banana is NOT town.

Nope.

33. ISO #3433

34. ISO #3434

35. ISO #3435

36. ISO #3436

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Probably cause I'm starting to think you're Insane Jester because you want to lynch ceko all of a sudden when he's either Town or Insane Jester.
    Which would make him Town and you Insane Jester which would make no sense because then you lose.

37. ISO #3437

38. ISO #3438

39. ISO #3439

40. ISO #3440

Normally I'd FOS both of you motherfuckers for throwing down a vote so fast last day, but with insane jester I don't think we have to worry about scum turbohammering

So, carry on I guess, but gry remove your fucking vote you fuckwad
    I'm 95% confident you're James so nono.

41. ISO #3441

42. ISO #3442

43. ISO #3443

44. ISO #3444

45. ISO #3445

46. ISO #3446

You think I read blank correctly as non town and figured he was jester/insane jester and WILLINGLY PUSHED FOR HIS LUNCHING with the chance that he would off me after berating me all game?!?!?!?!?!
    yes

-vote bananacucho

47. ISO #3447

48. ISO #3448

49. ISO #3449

You think I read blank correctly as non town and figured he was jester/insane jester and WILLINGLY PUSHED FOR HIS LUNCHING with the chance that he would off me after berating me all game?!?!?!?!?!
    Considering he actually KILLED STEALTHBOMBER who was the guy with the most chance of being Town..

YES, I believe you knew he wasn't actually mad at you and just playing.

50. ISO #3450

Un fucking believable

But if I s read gry for this bad logic treecko (who is prob voting me anyway) will cry about "bananana omgusing hrrrmmmmm"

If either treecko or gry is town this game is lost
    You reek of mafia btw.