7 36.84%
  • Option 3

7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Hello everyone~
    I hope everyone had a good night's rest! Sorry I didn't check in earlier but my IRL obligations have just been kicking my butt lately
    Anyways, I thought it was a good idea to share a piece of feedback I got last night because it'll give us more options for things to do!
    I received a one use gun last night, we can use it to effectively lynch two people today! We should be using all the resources we have available to us to kill scum, and honestly, I think trying to lynch my beloved was an awful move. Oh well, at least we can make up for that by "lynching" two today!
    Anyways that's my FM tip for the day, thanks for listening~

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ZKL3DJ View Post
    Hello everyone~
    I hope everyone had a good night's rest! Sorry I didn't check in earlier but my IRL obligations have just been kicking my butt lately
    Anyways, I thought it was a good idea to share a piece of feedback I got last night because it'll give us more options for things to do!
    I received a one use gun last night, we can use it to effectively lynch two people today! We should be using all the resources we have available to us to kill scum, and honestly, I think trying to lynch my beloved was an awful move. Oh well, at least we can make up for that by "lynching" two today!
    "Screw You!" -Lord E (in a Egotrip right now)

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

Hello everyone~
    Seriously? "Hey guys everyone can submit a unique role for this game"

*everyone submits item giving roles*

6. ISO #606

Hello "E"!
    It looks like my theory yesterday checks out to some degree, at least that's my belief.

I can't imagine this "summoner" is town alligned, this effect is way to disruptive to our chat!
    "Would you believe me if I told you that "Summoner" person literally has no alignment and is not a S-FM Account here that can be lynched? I mean if this host body dies I can just pick another one"

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    "Would you believe me if I told you that "Summoner" person literally has no alignment and is not a S-FM Account here that can be lynched? I mean if this host body dies I can just pick another one"
    /ERROR/ -CHJMI CHJMI CHJMI /ERROR/ERROR/ERROR/404040404040/RebootingAntiDistortedSystems/

8. ISO #608

Nope~
    I wasn't particularly a fan of this host of yours anyways

-vote s-fm piss sun

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

Nope~
    I wasn't particularly a fan of this host of yours anyways

-vote s-fm piss sun
    "I forgot how to play FM and im not supposed to play FM im just being lame and stupid and im proud" -E

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA" -EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"And So Spoke The Waterbottle That The Potatoes Shall Receive Compensation In The War Between The Hamburgers And Tomatoes As They Have Participated As Backers For The Hamburgers And They Shall Receive Captured Batteries And Refridgerators" -Lord TDD

18. ISO #618

"I forgot how to play FM and im not supposed to play FM im just being lame and stupid and im proud" -E

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA" -EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"And So Spoke The Waterbottle That The Potatoes Shall Receive Compensation In The War Between The Hamburgers And Tomatoes As They Have Participated As Backers For The Hamburgers And They Shall Receive Captured Batteries And Refridgerators" -Lord TDD
    -vote S-FM Piss Sun

My bad, Unfunny is way more tolerable.

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

I'm not sure if I believe you
    I'm not sure if you should.

I did publicly say (on D1) I am capable of giving out a gun, and if someone thought of some sort of ability copy/steal role then its possible they copied it from me and used it to give to you.

But I received no feedback about it so idk about it on my part, and that perhaps there is a 2nd role capable of giving guns that exists.

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post

I did publicly say (on D1) I am capable of giving out a gun, and if someone thought of some sort of ability copy/steal role then its possible they copied it from me and used it to give to you.

But I received no feedback about it so idk about it on my part, and that perhaps there is a 2nd role capable of giving guns that exists.
    It's possible, but there's was an extra part of the feedback that I didn't talk about that probably would confirm who gave me the gun~

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

It's possible, but there's was an extra part of the feedback that I didn't talk about that probably would confirm who gave me the gun~
    Ah. Probably not related to me then.

I don't think my role-card would give feedback implying identity under these game-state circumstances.

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Cats 2019 View Post
    Tbh he sounds like nothing. I believe everything has been random spam which maybe is forced due to a rolecard but idk, it feels stupid if that's the case.
    I opened a box of cereal last night someone sent me it was Grrrreat. I now have to be like Tony the Tiger or Die every post. Here have a box of Frosted Flakes there Grrrrrrreat.

This has nothing to do with my role card. Isn’t that Grrrrrreat. I am Tony the Tiger. Addd that fiber so you can take big craps like me Tony the Tiger. It’s Grrrrrreat.

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

"If you are lynching this account because I invaded it then you should be ashamed of yourselves because im gonna invade one of the voters next... I repeat I dont know your roles and alignments including of this account im just shitposting and everything I say is not alignment indicative" -E

That is Grrreat!!!!!

Eat some Frosted Flakes. To give you the fiber you need to take a really big Dump like me Tony the Tiger.

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    That is Grrreat!!!!!

Eat some Frosted Flakes. To give you the fiber you need to take a really big Dump like me Tony the Tiger.
    "Dont worry I know some Cornflakes that are more fiberitaketed and also I love Neapolitan Ice Cream... maybe I should try Tony the Tiger's Cornflakes despite his terrible furry reputation" -E

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    Even I have my limits

The level of stupid is just TOO DAMN HIGH
    If you really want out I have a Grrreat idea.

1 you can eat a Box if Frosted Flakes.
    2 if someone gives you a box of Cereal tonight Use it and do not talk like Tony the Tiger and you will be be insta killed by Mod. That’s Grrrrreat.

But I think you are Town so would like you to stay in the game. So eat Frosted Flakes. There Grrrrrreat.

36. ISO #636

That's why I trust Jolly Rancher more now. But that gun was my gun, not his.

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

If you really want out I have a Grrreat idea.

1 you can eat a Box if Frosted Flakes.
    2 if someone gives you a box of Cereal tonight Use it and do not talk like Tony the Tiger and you will be be insta killed by Mod. That’s Grrrrreat.
    Can you give me one box if you have?
    Btw I have milk.

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    Can you give me one box if you have?
    Btw I have milk.
    I was given a box of cereal last night There Grrrrreat I had to pick to use gold or give to someone else. I picked use. Now I am Tony the Tiger. For 1 day That’s Grrrrreat.

Now boys and girls eat your Frosted Flakes. To be able to take big Dumps like Me.

41. ISO #641

I think my role is pretty similar to that of Jolly Rancher. Because of this I believe he could be town like myself.
    Town should never I mean NEVEf lynch this Guy he is Grrrrreat. Also oooo is townie so dang townie. He is Grrrreat. Want a box of Frosted Flakes?

42. ISO #642

The gun was in the box that also was what Unfunny ate as well.
    Now you believe?
    Are you saying there's a role that hands out boxes

and a role that hands out packages?

Because I got a package last night and it was a bomb when I opened it (and I lost my vote for today as a result)

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

Are you saying there's a role that hands out boxes

and a role that hands out packages?

Because I got a package last night and it was a bomb when I opened it (and I lost my vote for today as a result)
    And a role that hands out mayors

And a role that hands out crazies

And a role that hands out body parts

We are just playing RLVGs random item game

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

I was given a box of cereal last night There Grrrrreat I had to pick to use gold or give to someone else. I picked use. Now I am Tony the Tiger. For 1 day That’s Grrrrreat.
    Yes, it's grrrreat. And you are funny now!

Now boys and girls eat your Frosted Flakes. To be able to take big Dumps like Me.
    I will!

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

Hello everyone~

I trust u to make a good shot so I think u should pick.

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

Ok here is the deal. This is Grrrrreat.
    We have one person Giveing a package. By the way Chernobyl’s says may not even know what is in it. But gave one to the person who claimed gun.
    Someone else gave someone a bomb takeoff away votes.
    Someone else gave something hovering votes
    Someone else gave me a box of cereal. Frosted Flakes are Grrrrreat.