S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 110
Register

User Tag List

Page 110 of 119 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,500 of 5907
  1. ISO #5451

2. ISO #5452

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    We came back from our trip to the country a couple of hours earlier than anticipated.

Wilbird, seems like you're taking it as scummy that most players want me in the end game. This is hardly a new thing though. Jan, Marlwyn, Quinne, Joha, Ed all also advocated for me go to the End at various times. I can see your point in that there's a reasonable chance one of the people advocating for it now is also a Scum, but given that I know I am Town I would alternatively explain it by the fact that they are trying to jump aboard popular opinion and maybe planning to try and sway Fred's opinion against me at the last moment at some point yet to come.

In terms of my own preferred end game players.
    It's between Wilbird and Lembird.

I have great faith in my interpretation of the host's actions in terms of Quinne probably actually being a mafia and so having faked Wilbird's NE results. Obviously this is interpretation only from Quinne's side and doesn't actually preclude Wilbird being scum.
    I also continue to have a very Town feel about Lembird although recognise that this is an isolated view and not shared by others.

I think ultimately I support Wilbird making it to the end.
    Lembird/Bart

Go through posts. They've identified each other

3. ISO #5453

4. ISO #5454

5. ISO #5455

6. ISO #5456

7. ISO #5457

8. ISO #5458

Marck was injected with a potent mechanite concoction and died soon after.
    We found a personal log on their computer:
    Spoiler : Marck’s Last Will :

I
    am a CITIZEN, DAMNIT

I have only one request

Do NOT make Bart this game's "S-FM Punchy" that everyone gives a free pass due to how towny they have felt. I don't know if Bart is stupid town, or obvious scum that tried to make a play when town was in danger of losing the majority.

Quinne (scum) was voting me (a citizen). So here is what the break down most likely looked like the day Joha was lynched:

(Again this is MOST LIKELY, not 100%)

5 town
    2 mafia (Quinne + teammate)
    1 NE
    1 NB

Quinne votes me, at least 2 town (Fred + myself) vote Joha
    Joha promises to hammer anyone who gets to L-1 not named Fred and Bart
    Which means if I get 4 votes (2 maf, 1 NE, 1 TOWN), then Joha will hammer.

Only 1 town has to vote me and Joha will hammer me if all evils vote me.

BART VOTES ME. WITH QUINNE. THIS PUTS 2 VOTES ON ME. IF BART IS TOWN, NE AND OTHER MAF JUST HAVE TO VOTE ME AND I'M FUCKED

If I am scum and I see this, I push hard to get Marck lynched. Quinne made the push.

The other 2 votes didn't appear. FMPOV this tells me one of these three things are true:

1) Mafia still doesn't know who NE is, Bart isn't maf and maf wasn't sure about making this push. I don't think this is likely, because pretty much everyone town reads Bart. If I'm Quinne's teammate, I see Bart's vote as a town voting another town and I make the push

2) Bart is scum. If he's maf, it makes sense why another vote didn't appear - because they still didn't have a town vote on me to make the swing

3) Ed is scum. He didn't come along in time before day ended to make the push and take advantage of Bart's vote

So yeah. Re-evaluate your read on Bart. Think about it. Maybe he's town. But he's not 100% confirmed town like Fred is. Quinne saying "take Bart to the end" is 60 layers deep of WIFOM bullshit, because either they want to inject Bart into the endgame or they want us to think that they want to inject Bart into the endgame and take him down just like they took me down - seriously, well played Quinne, your scum game is fucking amazing and I want to shake your hand post game (or in dead chat)

The rest of this I wrote in anger as Bart was pushing me, so take it with a grain of salt:

========

Bart's little spat at me trying to keep me alive is annoying af too, look at his stance:

Plan is the same as it was yesterday.
    Lynch the Triclaim.
    -vote S-FM Quinne

If game is still going tomorrow then we lynch Marlwyn tomorrow.
    I read the thread.
    If you are undisputed benign neutral then you are hardly our lynch priority
    We know there is mafia in the Triclaim. We all agreed the plan was to kill all 3 to ensure it is snuffed out.
    If we're lucky the game ends then.
    Ok Marlwyn is not co-operating with the widely agreed plan and derailing us into lynching some random benign neut so I am switching my vote to that part of the triclaim.
    Lynch Marlwyn today and lynch Quinne tomorrow if the game is still going.
    -vote S-FM Marlwyn Janson
    We're gonna lynch both mate if the game continues. It literally makes no difference.
    Then he FLIP FLOPS and tries to vote me in a situation where 1 mislynch could lose town the majority.

And then Quinne tries to set up Bart for the end game

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Everyone should name 1 person to end the game with Fred. For the last 2 players alive. You should name whoever you think is most likely to be citizen.

I vote Bart.
    I no longer trust Bart. But it's up to you Fred what you decide to do.

3 votes to hammer.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by S-FM Magellan Core; July 19th, 2020 at 03:07 AM.

9. ISO #5459

10. ISO #5460

11. ISO #5461

12. ISO #5462

Is fear of death making you say crazy things? I can't even imagine where this hypothesis could have come from.
    Death of Edoua and Marck cements in my head that Marck is not scum.
    I also have to consider Bart + Lembird

in terms of my own preferred end game players.
    This is a distinct possibility, so now I wish for Holbird to be the final person alive with Fred.

13. ISO #5463

Now I just how to figure out how to communicate this desire convincingly to Fred and Holbird. Hmmm. Executing such a plan (lynching both Lembird and Bart) is basically another way of saying that I should be in the last three.. which never seems to go over well with however everyone else reacts.

The only person I could get this to work with is Holbird, who did an independent read of my posts from D1. Fred for some reason doesn't believe me to be town anymore. I may have to settle in my locus of control and just pray that a turncoat isn't Bart, and that the turncoat doesn't have a daygun.

To that end, the only reachable goal is to lynch Lembird before we are in range of turncoat victory, then accept my death the day after that.

These are just my thoughts, you are free to read them.

-vote S-FM Lembird

14. ISO #5464

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    im starting to like holbird a bit more than bart
    that might just be tired me talking though
    ill reread after my shift tomorrow
    Whoop that didn't go through.

-vote S-FM Lembird Oshay

Yo mate if you're town can you like develop that scumread of yours. I don't want to lose this because of the fact that I'm scumreading you for scumreading me for no reason but because you decided it was better to be dogmatic about your read instead of constantly re-evaluating. Like please.

15. ISO #5465

16. ISO #5466

17. ISO #5467

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Bart has to be todays lynch

-vote S-FM Bart Pilfter

we can decided on tomorrows.
    Hm, do I want to sheep this? I still think Lembird has a higher chance of being scum than Bart, so if I follow this and lynch Bart, Fred will likely not have changed their opinion on me and I will be the next lynch after this.
    And leaving Lembird alive seems to be worse than leaving Bart alive.

On the other hand, lynching Lembird will likely lead to my lynch tomorrow instead of Bart as well. Hmmm.
    ___

Hey Fred, can we discuss the lynch order today? Can I convince you to lynch Lembird instead of Bart?

18. ISO #5468

I like this read. There is no world Wilbird Lembird and Holibird are all on same team.

Bart has to be todays lynch.
    Fred, I implore you not to change your plans midway.

If there are 2 remaining scum, there is no reason to think they know who each other are. It's not as though the NE and the Mafia are revealed to each other. Therefore any analysis of who is pairing with who at this stage is entirely useless. This is what Wilbird started doing yesterday and it is what these other guys are doing now. It is misdirection.

19. ISO #5469

We know at least 2/3 Mafia are dead.
    So at most there is 1 mafia and 1 NE left.
    They are not on the same team.
    Some people are using preferred End Player to figure out who is on the same team.
    This is erroneous.
    Now somehow as the game's most popular End Player I am now up for lynch for that reason?

Rethink this.

I am Town.

I will support you on any other course Fred.

20. ISO #5470

21. ISO #5471

Here were the votes that killed Vlad (disguised as Jan)
    S-FM Jan Korvin: (6 [L-0]): S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Edoua Maije, S-FM Marlwyn Janson, S-FM Bart Pilfter, S-FM Lembird Oshay, S-FM Fred Attlebish

Note neither HOLBIRD OR TWISSELL participated. Yet both Lembird and I did. This is the one player in the game who we know was Mafia. Sure you can argue I was bussing or whatever (except I led this lynch) but I think it is helpful that 2 of our remaining players were not on this train.

22. ISO #5472

S-FM Jan Korvin: (6 [L-0]): S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Edoua Maije, S-FM Marlwyn Janson, S-FM Bart Pilfter, S-FM Lembird Oshay, S-FM Fred Attlebish

Note neither HOLBIRD OR TWISSELL participated. Yet both Lembird and I did. This is the one player in the game who we know was Mafia. Sure you can argue I was bussing or whatever (except I led this lynch) but I think it is helpful that 2 of our remaining players were not on this train.
    Yeah, that would be a good use of vote count analysis except for the fact that HE WAS ALREADY CONFIRMED SCUM BY THAT POINT, and thus is a meaningless use of vca. What would be more telling are interactions before the disguiser was already outed. Noting that, you can see that Lembird was AGAINST original Jan.

This use of vca is manipulative.

23. ISO #5473

On a reread, Bart has almost entirely flipped his D2/3 reads, you know, the post that was colorful. I didn't find anything particularly telling between the interactions of Vlad-Bart, mostly things like how Vlad read his rolecard and understands his role.

And Lembird.. Lembird just pisses me off.

thank you mister scummy bird
    i know how to read, yet i appreciate your contribution nonetheless

24. ISO #5474

So while the interactions between Vlad/Bart or rather unnotable, the interactions between Lembird-Vlad are almost non-existent. Found this one interaction.

so this lois guy is still going on about it?

im not going to vote a player based solely on someone using a literally and self-admittedly half baked theory
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    Lois is literally delusional if you read his posts. Delusions of grandeur. Maybe hypersleep induced schizo.

25. ISO #5475

Marlwyn Janson
    Lois Francklyn

Billigan Holbird <-----
    Lembird Oshay <-----
    Gollert Twissell <-----

Marck Wilbird
    Arnarld Quinne
    Jiles Carballo
    Fred Attlebish<------

Rotholfo Goncales
    Jan Korvin
    Edoua Maije

Bart Pilfter <--------
    Joha Schtilzt

Frankly I don't like Rotholfo's entrance. He literally said "Vote someone I'll sheep you", just strikes me as such a shady way to enter and buddy up to me (who he townreads...) but actually look like he is doing something.
    This is a good look on Bart.

26. ISO #5476

This is a lie.

Hard counter claim. Jesus christ why are scum acting this way when we have so much freaking time.

I am the coroner. I've also been in touch with an architect, whom I now believe to be town. Between me, archi, and sherr (if Lois is to be believed) GG.

Look past the Jan double talk. He waffles more than the waffle house.

I did NOT expect to have to come out so early, but here we are.

-vote S-FM Jan Korvin

One of us has to go clearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    UHHH ok, why do we have coroners counterclaiming already lol? I guess scum have decided to get rid of our info source quickly?

Jan and Vladislow, please explain why you, as coroners, didn't use your public reveal of the role ability as most people agreed to do yesterday.
    I gave my reasoning in several posts several times. I'm not going to read the thread for you.

To me this seems like a long game, and I didn't feel the need to use one of my two charges to publicly reveal Jiles. I still get his info of course, but why waste a charge? I never expected a d2 coroner claim and I would have just included the Jiles information in the data dump eventually if I publicly claimed or my lw.
    Slightly abrasive post between Kennt and Billigan, which puts Billigan in a more town light.

27. ISO #5477

Re-reads of the thread just remind me that

Lembird never finished an ISO on Jan
    Lembird never developed his scumread on me
    Lembird participated in discrediting Lois alongside Vlad
    Lembird was against Jan

Discredits a whole lot:
    bart your reads are bad and you should feel bad
    (to Jan)
    your reads are as dry and interesting as a technical manual on the exact mechanisms of a plane, they tell us nothing,
    and you moved me from null to scum and back to null, which i dont understand
    (to Lois) yeah apparently a bakers dozen or so amount of people are too peabrain to understand a study in it's "alpha or beta" phase
    anyone who knows anything about meta-analysis or studies knows that this kind of stuff is evident after sufficient evidence is collected, these kind of studies don't go through that kind of stage of development, and thus is likely bullshit
    (to me)thank you mister scummy bird
    i know how to read, yet i appreciate your contribution nonetheless

Lembird Oshay
    Marlwyn Janson
    Billigan Holbird
    Arnarld Quinne
    Marck Wilbird

Fred Attlebish
    Rotholfo Goncales
    Jan Korvin
    Edoua Maije
    Bart Pilfter

Joha Schtilzt
    Jiles Carballo
    Gollert Twissell
    <----

Lois Francklyn

i dont usually play games this large so im struggling to put some people into some boxes
    I have legit been in his scum chart, unmoved for the entire game.

28. ISO #5478

29. ISO #5479

30. ISO #5480

31. ISO #5481

I find it interesting how you left out theses

32. ISO #5482

33. ISO #5483

34. ISO #5484

35. ISO #5485

36. ISO #5486

37. ISO #5487

38. ISO #5488

39. ISO #5489

PS Gollert and Lembird, if you vote me then you better be 100% certain Holdbird is Town.
    Because Fred has already confirmed that you two will be autolynched next - leaving only Holbird and Fred.
    Scum win 1v1 because our vigi threw away his bullet. Ain't that grand.
    only scum deal in absolutes

40. ISO #5490

41. ISO #5491

That EoD. Lol.

-vote S-FM Billigan Holbird
    -vote S-FM Lembird Oshay
    -vote S-FM Bart Pilfter
    -vote S-FM Gollert Twissell
    -vote S-FM Fred Attlebish

-vote S-FM Marck Wilbird
    But... why? Why did you vote Marck while saying this:
    I am lynching my top town and takeing my top scum to the end. WOW This sucks to be confirmed.
    which implied you were lynching me and taking Marck to the end? I don't understand.
    We came back from our trip to the country a couple of hours earlier than anticipated.

Wilbird, seems like you're taking it as scummy that most players want me in the end game. This is hardly a new thing though. Jan, Marlwyn, Quinne, Joha, Ed all also advocated for me go to the End at various times. I can see your point in that there's a reasonable chance one of the people advocating for it now is also a Scum, but given that I know I am Town I would alternatively explain it by the fact that they are trying to jump aboard popular opinion and maybe planning to try and sway Fred's opinion against me at the last moment at some point yet to come.

In terms of my own preferred end game players.

I have great faith in my interpretation of the host's actions in terms of Quinne probably actually being a mafia and so having faked Wilbird's NE results. Obviously this is interpretation only from Quinne's side and doesn't actually preclude Wilbird being scum.
    I also continue to have a very Town feel about Lembird although recognise that this is an isolated view and not shared by others.

I think ultimately I support Wilbird making it to the end.
    Note all of the pro-Wilbird points here (which I agree with tbh).
    Also note the small "I like you" to Lembird.
    They have you on the brink of death my bird brother.
    Notes the fact that Marck is close to being lynched. Calls him his "bird brother", because he likes him and wants him to go to end game.
    Note that this is a very calm post for someone who sees his "go to the end" player being voted up to L-1.
    working
    we lynch wilberd today, handle twinsells and myself the next couple of days
    Lembird appears and says this.

And now, Bart enters another world...

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Lembird/Bart

Go through posts. They've identified each other
    Marck says this, which makes a lot of sense, considering the recent posts with the parts in color, and especially considering what will very soon come...
    I am not sure what you're saying in this post - can you elaborate?
    Bart asks Marck what he means.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    You're NE

Lembird is Birdfather
    Marck says this.
    Is fear of death making you say crazy things? I can't even imagine where this hypothesis could have come from.
    And then, waaaaaaahhhh, the "surprise"!
    I would have supported you to the end but you've damned yourself with this last minute turn on me which I have to interpret with abject suspicion and possibly you making a move.

Hopefully the game ends here.

-vote S-FM Marck Wilbird
    Five minutes after Marck's last post, Bart hammers him. As if his last post warranted an immediate hammer, or any hammer whatsoever...

Conclusion:

-vote S-FM Bart Pilfter

42. ISO #5492

43. ISO #5493

44. ISO #5494

45. ISO #5495

46. ISO #5496

holy fucking shit
    unvote you twat, we have until we lose interest in the game to decide who we want to lynch
    im going to spend the time tonight to reread y'all to PoE,
    btw if you call me or anyone else the NE, you have to accept that
    1.) quinne was scum, and was lying about wilberd
    2.) that both lois and mulan were town.
    there isn't a timeline were quinne was town and have wilbwrd also be town.
    unless quinne wanted to bus their last scum mate, which wouldn't make sense because quinne was also like "yeah lynch me too idgaf, just take him town", mafia would just straight up lose.

47. ISO #5497

48. ISO #5498

49. ISO #5499

50. ISO #5500