Ensign
    Ensign
    Ensign

Strike Team Leader (Support Agent) S-FM Lembird Oshay
    Hidden Support Agent S-FM Vlädislow Kennt
    Hidden Killing Agent S-FM Billigan Holbird

Hidden Neutral Benign S-FM Joha Schtilzt
    Hidden Neutral Evil S-FM Marck Wilbird

Might be a useful exercise, this also fits with the claims quite well. This assumes we and I mislynched Jiles and Goncales
    Anyway, what bothers my about gollert is that his plan is the exact same plan we all agreed upon 2 days ago except now he's claiming its some insane superplan with the sole exception he
    -has- to be in the final. I'd rather decide as a town who we want in the finals just to be sure. Let's be honest, the game is gonna end before that point, no way we all point at a scum as the last player.

Anyway now to the quote. Look at this shit , its garbage. You can tell he hasn't been following the game. His 2 confirmed support slots are Quinne and Mulan yet his entire plan and our plan for the last day was to lynch both these people because one of them has to be scum, simply mechanical truth no way around it. I'm leaning Mulan aswell but it doesnt matter, its a flipless setup so can't risk leaving one alive. But my point stands , how do you put both quinne and mulan in your confirmed town list. ya doofus

Then his scum reads first of all has vlad in the wrong role, seriously. a "useful excercise" you spent fuck all thought into this. Just like the 2 times you posted the votes today. And the you pull in billigan and lembird. I know lembird disagrees with you so obviously you put him in there because you have OMGUS'd everybody so far. And billigan i don't know, the guy is either clueless or just keeping up an act , either way he isn't making it to the final so we can agree on that.

2. ISO #4302

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    Like dude day started at 2 am for me and we skip immediately? what is this shit?
    Yeah i'm going to check the skip votes, i understand why it was done since we needed to know if Jan was disguised. But thats acting like knowing this info immediately solves the rest of the game once we know about Jan. And it obviously doesn't because look where we are

3. ISO #4303

4. ISO #4304

5. ISO #4305

6. ISO #4306

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    I dont fucking understand this at all.

Billigan somehow still hasnt realised Jan was disguised and we are 2 days later even though Bart has repeatedly spelled out for you that JAN WASNT ROLEBLOCKED WE ARE MISSING A SCUM SUPPORT ROLE PROBABLY A FRAMER

Gollert somehow comes in here with a giant plan, this man has been equally AFK as me since day 1. And suddenly you decide to start massively posting and typing out plans while buddying with Fred. Bro everybody sees what you are doing. Fred is going to decide the game here and you buddying with him on a stupid plan is being noted by anybody with a brain. How the fuck is Fred not getting massive red lights from a lurking player who is suddenly his best friend.

Now for the matter of lynching Joha , honestly i don't care. The dude is a survivor at this point. Meanwhile Mulan has given up even though she know she was getting lynched today and was actively encouraging the plan yet today is all gloomy. Holy shit i want this game to end so i can spend my nights reading something productive.

Then Marcky comes in and says fuck all
    Oh yes, I'm dumb. They had to get rid of the coroner. Sorry, I've been a bit disconnected of the game for some time and I forgot things because of how confusing it is. And then Marlwyn said he had his first chat with Vlad, which leaves him time to frame someone. All of that stuff makes more sense than Rotholfo getting lynched as mayor. So uh, should I vote Marlwyn now? I'm ready to lynch him, but idk if you guys want to discuss more.

7. ISO #4307
    Ganelon

The day has ended. Marlwyn Janson was lynched. The night will last until everyone has sent in night actions, or at most 12 hours.

8. ISO #4308

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    Anyway, what bothers my about gollert is that his plan is the exact same plan we all agreed upon 2 days ago except now he's claiming its some insane superplan with the sole exception he
    -has- to be in the final. I'd rather decide as a town who we want in the finals just to be sure. Let's be honest, the game is gonna end before that point, no way we all point at a scum as the last player.

Anyway now to the quote. Look at this shit , its garbage. You can tell he hasn't been following the game. His 2 confirmed support slots are Quinne and Mulan yet his entire plan and our plan for the last day was to lynch both these people because one of them has to be scum, simply mechanical truth no way around it. I'm leaning Mulan aswell but it doesnt matter, its a flipless setup so can't risk leaving one alive. But my point stands , how do you put both quinne and mulan in your confirmed town list. ya doofus

Then his scum reads first of all has vlad in the wrong role, seriously. a "useful excercise" you spent fuck all thought into this. Just like the 2 times you posted the votes today. And the you pull in billigan and lembird. I know lembird disagrees with you so obviously you put him in there because you have OMGUS'd everybody so far. And billigan i don't know, the guy is either clueless or just keeping up an act , either way he isn't making it to the final so we can agree on that.
    Good job intentionally quoting the wrong post mr-I-dont-click the link

9. ISO #4309

10. ISO #4310

Good golly. I thought the game was abandoned. This game is cursed.

Note: I wrote the following yesterday in the car on the way home from camping

===

You know, it really is a shame that on the weekend I decide to go camping with my family where I DONT HAVE SERVICE, Quinne decides to drop the fakeclaim on me. What really rubs me the wrong way is that Quinne basically is forcing you guys to have to lynch the town leader this game since its flipless.

I've been back in service now enough to catch up. 9 alive. At most 2 mafia, 1 NE 1 NB. Town still has majority with (at least) 5 town alive. Nothing has changed from the "lynch the TPRs" plan, we lynch Quinne and guarantee that 2/3 mafia are dead. After that we lynch Joha since they are 100% non town. That leaves us with 7 players left, with at most 1 mafia and 1 NE left. You probably lynch me at that point because of fuckin Quinnes play to remove me, then its 4v2. You have 2 shots to lynch mafia/NE. I think I like those odds still. I guess in a way its a bit of a relief. If you mislynch twice at that point I wont be around to share the blame for your fuck ups.

-vote S-FM Quinne

For anyone advocating to keep Joha alive btw. Remember that they told Quinne to waste an investigative action on them. If Quinne were town (I highly doubt that I was framed as neutral), thats an explicitly anti town thing by Joha. That type of play is to be punished.

11. ISO #4311

12. ISO #4312

13. ISO #4313

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    what if wilberd was softing this entire time by posting in the teal color which is commonly associated with neutrals

Lol!
    This is intentionally misleading. If you read this game from the beginning you would know that I wasn't the first poster to post in teal

And I started doing it to annoy that particular person, who abandoned it day 2

14. ISO #4314

People I trust the least:

Holbird. I don't like Holbird. I haven't liked Holbird for a long long time. They always are either acting dumb, or operating on incomplete information. Always pushing things like "Jan, you shouldn't waste your coroner reveal" when Jan gains nothing by holding onto it.

Gollert. Something about this slot rubs me the wrong way in the last day or so. They immediately started using Quinne's "check" on me to start painting me as neutral evil without ever waiting to see what I had to say. Saying "Wilbird makes sense as NE" even though it doesn't make any sense. If I were neutral evil I would not have played this game the way I have. I would be like Holbird, and tell Jan not to use their 2nd reveal and try to push Jan forward as "confirmed coroner" and put down any questions about it. But I advocated for the skip method to prove Jan, even though it was unpopular, because I did what was best for TOWN.

Lembird. This guy has flown under the radar the entire game, and I don't like that at all.

People I trust:

Fred. And a distant second Bart. If Bart is scum, they have played masterfully, and honestly deserve to win this.

15. ISO #4315

16. ISO #4316

17. ISO #4317

18. ISO #4318

19. ISO #4319

Honestly @Joha you should suicide now tbh. You already won (according to you) and you're the lynch tomorrow. Save us some of the time that Vlad made us waste

Remember people post game that Vlad is the one to blame for 2 skips. Not town. Town did what we had to do to win a bastardized flipless setup

20. ISO #4320

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Ah. Lol. But still, why didn't you vote him before? I didn't realize that until now but it makes no sense from a citizen!Marck perspective.

Okay so you're a sheep? I thought you were part of the BIRD CORE. I guess we'll see lol.
    See, posts like these from Holbird are infuriating. I have pushed for DAYS now that the correct play is to lynch all 3 TPR claims (lois/mulan/quinne), and I explained that I had not caught up and read and came along, saw that Mulan has votes (I HAVE BEEN PUSHING VOTE MULAN/QUINNE) and put my vote there for that reason, yet get painted as a "sheep" even though I've been the main pusher of said plan. "hurr durr still why didn't you vote quinne" idk holbird I already explained that I hadn't read the accusation. I had less than 5 minutes of service at that gas station.

21. ISO #4321

22. ISO #4322

23. ISO #4323

24. ISO #4324

25. ISO #4325

26. ISO #4326

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    -vote S-FM Quinne

For anyone advocating to keep Joha alive btw. Remember that they told Quinne to waste an investigative action on them. If Quinne were town (I highly doubt that I was framed as neutral), thats an explicitly anti town thing by Joha. That type of play is to be punished.
    This is the reason I thought you were neutral evil yesterday. You were basically advocating to keep Joha alive yesterday by voting Marlwyn, leading to today's possible dayshot if Marlwyn wasn't mafia. And your vote was basically naked, not explained. Very scummy thing to do.

27. ISO #4327

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    This is the reason I thought you were neutral evil yesterday. You were basically advocating to keep Joha alive yesterday by voting Marlwyn, leading to today's possible dayshot if Marlwyn wasn't mafia. And your vote was basically naked, not explained. Very scummy thing to do.
    DID YOU IGNORE THE WHOLE THING I POSTED ABOUT CAMPING

I HAD NOT READ THAT JOHA HAD REVEALED AS NEUTRAL

28. ISO #4328

29. ISO #4329

30. ISO #4330

31. ISO #4331

Jan first
    Then Quinne
    Then Mulan
    Then Holbird

At that point we keep lynching cit claims. Tbh if no one else is opposed to it we should see if @Ganelon will convert this game to nightless. Or continued shortened nights like the last one. Maybe 12 hour nights?

@Ganelon @AIVION if its not too much trouble
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Dude Quinne is fake Mulan is real.
    We kill both of them.
    -vote S-FM Jan Korvin

Thank god lmao. The plan continues forward
    All these posts were at EOD of the previous day. Anyone continuing to push "Wilbird is evil because they voted Mulan for no reason" is intentionally misleading the rest of the town.

I've already accepted the fate the Quinne has put on me, so I'll leave it to Fred to deal with you.

32. ISO #4332

33. ISO #4333

@Fred

I promise you. After we lynch Quinne and Joha, I won't fight my lynch (if suicide isn't allowed). I'll vote myself. And go down without fighting. If I were NE, that would be gamethrowing.

You'll know I'm town even though I don't flip. And you'll know to trust me when I say don't trust Gollert or Holbird.

34. ISO #4334

35. ISO #4335

36. ISO #4336

37. ISO #4337

DID YOU IGNORE THE WHOLE THING I POSTED ABOUT CAMPING

I HAD NOT READ THAT JOHA HAD REVEALED AS NEUTRAL
    Thou shalt quack the quack down :P

At this point, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm a bit lost. But Marck, O thou mighty, who hath been camping in faraway lands, hear! I told you I had a power outage, so I didn't follow the game fully (and it's really hard to follow to be fair, there's so much confusion lol). Blaming me for not seeing your background about Quinne when your vote wasn't on him is just as bad as blaming you for not seeing Joha's claim. So you, sir, are goofy.

38. ISO #4338

At this point, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm a bit lost. But Marck, O thou mighty, who hath been camping in faraway lands, hear! I told you I had a power outage, so I didn't follow the game fully (and it's really hard to follow to be fair, there's so much confusion lol). Blaming me for not seeing your background about Quinne when your vote wasn't on him is just as bad as blaming you for not seeing Joha's claim. So you, sir, are goofy.
    GOOFY

39. ISO #4339

40. ISO #4340

It's simple

1) Lynch Quinne. 2/3 mafia guaranteed dead

2) Lynch Joha, confirmed non-town

3) Lynch me, because of stupid Quinne

4) ???

5) Profit

41. ISO #4341

Tbh, why are we relying on Joha telling the truth? What can lynching Joha do outside of lynching a non-town player who may very well be scum if the neutral benign is already dead? We're in a flipless with no night kills.
    -vote S-FM Joha Schtilzt
    MAFIA IS THE PRIORITY

We lynch the neutral tomorrow.

42. ISO #4342

43. ISO #4343

44. ISO #4344

45. ISO #4345

46. ISO #4346

47. ISO #4347

I mean as far as I’m concerned me is lynching an effective citizen. I’m a survivor right now.

Very glad that Wilbird brought up the point on Quinne FOR me so that I didn’t have to do it. It was an anti-town play if I were town. I’m not town so it made sense for me.

I said yesterday I will hammer whoever is L-1 other than Fred and Bart. I intend to honor that promise.

48. ISO #4348

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    I mean as far as I’m concerned me is lynching an effective citizen. I’m a survivor right now.

Very glad that Wilbird brought up the point on Quinne FOR me so that I didn’t have to do it. It was an anti-town play if I were town. I’m not town so it made sense for me.

I said yesterday I will hammer whoever is L-1 other than Fred and Bart. I intend to honor that promise.
    You already pushed something anti town. You will not be allowed to live and hand a win over to scum.

Vote Quinne, suicide tonight. Save us some time.

49. ISO #4349

50. ISO #4350

You already pushed something anti town. You will not be allowed to live and hand a win over to scum.

Vote Quinne, suicide tonight. Save us some time.
    If you want to save time, don’t lynch me.

Can’t have it both ways. I fully intend to make it to the end of this game.