S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 55
Register

User Tag List

Page 55 of 119 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 5907
  1. ISO #2701

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    This and

this kind of posts is what makes games become unfun. This isn't an insult-your-fellow-players challenge, nor is it a I'm-better-than-you-all challenge. It's a game. We're here to have fun. Calling people stupid for not understanding some specific things is just not nice, and it seems to have been the standard in this game somehow. Now EVERYONE here will stop, cool their head and take a step back if they need to, and play this game nicely. Seriously, this shouldn't even need to be said. We're not a bunch of children needing the host to step in to make sure we don't throw shit at eachother, are we?
    I mean Ive been told this game that I need to seek help for my anger issues but you dont see me rage quitting over it.

2. ISO #2702

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Stimpy is claiming to use his coroner ability, but only I am stating that I will use my anon reveal ability. Assuming Disguiser doesn't wipe my anon reveal, you will see it in the morning confirming I was coroner.
    What??? Are you even talking about? I have two charges of my reveal ability.

I'm tired of this slot's BS.

3. ISO #2703

Also Marlwyn in my mind you signalled to me 24 hours ago that you were Architect (?shortly after the time I said I changed my read on you) - I thought you were being intentional, but from what you said later it sounds like maybe you weren't. So it wasn't any great surprise when you came out and claimed it.

4. ISO #2704

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Also Marlwyn in my mind you signalled to me 24 hours ago that you were Architect (?shortly after the time I said I changed my read on you) - I thought you were being intentional, but from what you said later it sounds like maybe you weren't. So it wasn't any great surprise when you came out and claimed it.
    What signal.

5. ISO #2705
    Ganelon

Please cut it with the personal insults. This is your first and final warning.

6. ISO #2706

7. ISO #2707

8. ISO #2708

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    What signal.
    I'm trying to find the exact post but it's hard. The one where I asked you how you knew something and you said "by process of elimination" which effectively I took to mean that you were filling the missing TPR slot and seeing as we had a likely Architect unaccounted for I took that as your claim.

9. ISO #2709

I admit to only half finishing my calculation of the chances of framer/sheriff whatever stuff. I still think it would have been best for us to skip, but mentality has shown we cannot keep people in the game long enough to be doing the optimal play. Whether it was optimal or not to skip I guess is besides the point. Let's see if I get this name right

-vote S-FM Rotholfo Goncales

10. ISO #2710

11. ISO #2711

I'm trying to find the exact post but it's hard. The one where I asked you how you knew something and you said "by process of elimination" which effectively I took to mean that you were filling the missing TPR slot and seeing as we had a likely Architect unaccounted for I took that as your claim.
    Decent puzzle fitting, but I just meant from my readslist.

12. ISO #2712

You know, the only thing I can really offer after I've been reading here and there to catch up is.. Marlwyn sticks out like a scum Architect to me truth be told. It's either that or believing that Quinne is scum. Looking at motive and consistent behaviour so far though I'd be inclined to say that Quinne might actually legitimately be the second Sheriff. After all, would scum!Quinne have gone into night chat with his mafia teammates and hash out a plan that says to claim to have checked me, say the result is "Town" and then still place the vote on me?

I've liked Marlwyn's contributions from D1 to start of D2 but I'm starting to lose faith.

On the Goncales matter.. yeah, that slot is being played pretty rubbishly. Is that play indiciative of scum alignment though? Feels like a typical bad!Cit slot with the uncaring way of playing when the average player finds out they landed a "lame" role. I'm not really opposed to the lynch overall but are we going into this lynch thinking Goncales is scum or isn't it rather a mindset of "good riddance"?

The plan of "let's wait and see" regarding Korvin vs Vlad seems a bit.. I don't know.. thoughtless? I get the idea, I'm just wondering if we aren't disregarding night actions too much in interfering with the proposed plan. And when did a quickly thought of plan ever go down as planned? Need to take a closer look at all the possibilities of what could happen at night, especially regarding scum role actions and in what ways they could interfere. Personally I don't feel very safe in that area.

13. ISO #2713

14. ISO #2714

15. ISO #2715

16. ISO #2716

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    You know, the only thing I can really offer after I've been reading here and there to catch up is.. Marlwyn sticks out like a scum Architect to me truth be told. It's either that or believing that Quinne is scum. Looking at motive and consistent behaviour so far though I'd be inclined to say that Quinne might actually legitimately be the second Sheriff. After all, would scum!Quinne have gone into night chat with his mafia teammates and hash out a plan that says to claim to have checked me, say the result is "Town" and then still place the vote on me?

I've liked Marlwyn's contributions from D1 to start of D2 but I'm starting to lose faith.

On the Goncales matter.. yeah, that slot is being played pretty rubbishly. Is that play indiciative of scum alignment though? Feels like a typical bad!Cit slot with the uncaring way of playing when the average player finds out they landed a "lame" role. I'm not really opposed to the lynch overall but are we going into this lynch thinking Goncales is scum or isn't it rather a mindset of "good riddance"?

The plan of "let's wait and see" regarding Korvin vs Vlad seems a bit.. I don't know.. thoughtless? I get the idea, I'm just wondering if we aren't disregarding night actions too much in interfering with the proposed plan. And when did a quickly thought of plan ever go down as planned? Need to take a closer look at all the possibilities of what could happen at night, especially regarding scum role actions and in what ways they could interfere. Personally I don't feel very safe in that area.
    If you have a better suggestion to resolve the coroners I am all ears.

I've also stated repeatedly that I would be okay with lynching another cit claim. I do believe Roflololo is probably a citizen.

17. ISO #2717

18. ISO #2718

I have never been great at math.

I think chances are we should still win by mechanics alone, however I can't stop these ill ease feelings hovering at the back of my mind.

How do we go now with a dead coroner that won't be flipped for us to see?
    How will we deal with Vlad post this?
    What if the Disguiser doesn't act tonight and acts later on in the game?
    What if a framer intercedes with a Sheriff read and causes us to lynch another Townie?
    What if a consort blocks a crucial action?
    What if a kidnapper kills our vig?
    What if there is a turncoat with a day-gun ready to screw everything up?
    What if we're accepting somebody as confirmed town but somehow we screwed up our assessment?

These are all the thoughts going through my head right now.
    This post is giving me strong town vibes.

19. ISO #2719

20. ISO #2720

21. ISO #2721

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    I'm legitimately sad if Jan quit. Of course I CCed him, I but tried as much as I could to focus on what he was saying and not him directly.

Sigh.
    So are you the Disguiser or what?

We're literally in a situation where both CC's have RQ. This is bizarre.

I'll even let you guise out, I wanna see how good you are at replicating someone.

22. ISO #2722

On the Goncales matter.. yeah, that slot is being played pretty rubbishly. Is that play indiciative of scum alignment though? Feels like a typical bad!Cit slot with the uncaring way of playing when the average player finds out they landed a "lame" role.
    Interesting that people would think of Ensign/cit as a "lame" role.
    I find it incredibly relaxing and 'freeing' to play.
    You don't have any responsibilities to use any powers correctly.
    You don't know any extra information that you have to worry about leaking out.
    You are free to leap head-first into the joy of trying to solve the puzzle.
    If people find you scummy then screw them, you know you're a cit.

23. ISO #2723

24. ISO #2724

I dont see my post as anything worse than what I said to Bart earlier. People just refusing to work with eachother or put in effort is frustrating. If I was wrong, and I have been on several occasions, I'd want people to correct me.

Some people just don't like being corrected.

Or maybe this is another angleshot from Jans and he guises out anyway.
    You can correct people without saying or implying they're dumbasses. Now everyone should just calm down before we get modkills or stuff like that.

What is the actual objective, non-insulting matter, btw? Jan didn't want to roll with the Coroner confirmation plan?

25. ISO #2725

26. ISO #2726

-vote unvote

Do we even still have a functioning plan?
    We have multiple plans but I don't think any of them are foolproof. I don't know what to do.
    Rodolfo seems highly likely to be mafia - it seems like a decent plan to lynch him.
    We can consider alternative targets but we are over half-way through Day and I am unsure if we will get required votes espec. with coroner tapped out.

27. ISO #2727

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    I'm legitimately sad if Jan quit. Of course I CCed him, I but tried as much as I could to focus on what he was saying and not him directly.

Sigh.
    I don't think it's your fault, even if you two have conflicting interests (and I believe you're the scum lol).

Also, I 100 % support shooting whoever early hammers. DON'T DO IT. It's a terrible play that destroys town's discussion and planning.

28. ISO #2728

I don't think it's your fault, even if you two have conflicting interests (and I believe you're the scum lol).

Also, I 100 % support shooting whoever early hammers. DON'T DO IT. It's a terrible play that destroys town's discussion and planning.
    Don't hammer* not don't shoot

29. ISO #2729

I don't think there's much merit to the SKIP plan now that Coroner Jan is gone. Not sure we gain anything from it other than to drag game out.
    Also Jan did say she submitted the day reveal request already so unsure if that ability will go through even if she gets mod killed or what's going to happen.

30. ISO #2730

You can correct people without saying or implying they're dumbasses. Now everyone should just calm down before we get modkills or stuff like that.

What is the actual objective, non-insulting matter, btw? Jan didn't want to roll with the Coroner confirmation plan?
    I was directing my statement about incompetence at quite a few people.

inability to do something successfully; ineptitude.
    I was asking if we are going to lose because we cannot successfully follow through with a plan. That doesn't seem that toxic to me, but you be the judge.

Anyway yeah, a few people to day have been far from helpful when it comes to this. Having to re-iterate information that's been posted numerous times, blatantly not caring to read, making false assumptions, missing crucial pieces of info, the list goes on.

31. ISO #2731

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    If you have a better suggestion to resolve the coroners I am all ears.

I've also stated repeatedly that I would be okay with lynching another cit claim. I do believe Roflololo is probably a citizen.
    I'm simply worried that night actions might throw the current plan into chaos or falsify our conclusions but I do not have all the existing roles and their actions with OoO ingrained enough to see if we'll be 100% fine no matter what happens. It's just that nagging feeling that nothing ever works out as easily as it seems.

Regarding lynches.. tough. I'm not too sure about Goncales. It's not unusual for low-effort scum players to blend in as unassuming or uncaring citizens. I don't want to rule out Goncales but I'm trying to see the motivations of everyone that joined this train. Is it truly because everyone currently on Goncales believe him to be scum or isn't it because Goncales seemed like an easy person to lump their vote on? I'm not sure the votes would have piled on so quickly if Goncales truly were scum.. that might mean Goncales could also be a neutral role though. Unsure.

32. ISO #2732

33. ISO #2733

34. ISO #2734

35. ISO #2735

Interesting that people would think of Ensign/cit as a "lame" role.
    I find it incredibly relaxing and 'freeing' to play.
    You don't have any responsibilities to use any powers correctly.
    You don't know any extra information that you have to worry about leaking out.
    You are free to leap head-first into the joy of trying to solve the puzzle.
    If people find you scummy then screw them, you know you're a cit.
    Personally I'd agree that rolling into a Citizen slot is freeing in a way. We all know that there's a certain type of FM player though that loves to play roles that have an impact during the night. You could say that type of player is probably better suited towards Sc2Mafia Mod games rather than FM games but they'll still sign up regularly. It is what it is.

36. ISO #2736

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Jan said his action was already submitted

tbh it would be nice if the host could do something with that slot tbh. Replacement if possible. Otherwise idk, its all angleshooty bs now
    What if all the scum are just rage-quitting because of how Impossible it is for them to win lol

37. ISO #2737

38. ISO #2738

39. ISO #2739

So are you the Disguiser or what?

We're literally in a situation where both CC's have RQ. This is bizarre.

I'll even let you guise out, I wanna see how good you are at replicating someone.
    Absolutely not.

I think he cracked under pressure. I would be depressed too as scum in this setup.

I feel bad though, but I blame this setup.

40. ISO #2740

41. ISO #2741

42. ISO #2742

43. ISO #2743

44. ISO #2744

I'll take my chances with the guy with the gun so I'm not shot because he goes AWOL and thinks I'm Scumitect.
    I want you to put me in the chat in case your are the framer. as the framer can not use night chat and frame. and since I am laterally the only 100% confirmed town. It is safest with me to confirm it happened. If I am not in a night chat with you I will shoot you because that mean you are going to frame some one in the night and have a mafia partner say you where in a chat with then to clear you. If you are truly town you would want to be in the night chat with the one who can shoot anyways.

45. ISO #2745

46. ISO #2746

47. ISO #2747

I think I agree with you about Rotholfo. His play doesn't make sense if he's scum, even bad scum because it's highly unnatural, while it can make some sense if he's town playing the "low effort 'shitizen' " game.

As for the plan for the coroners... well, maybe you're right. After all, scum saw all of our reasonings, so it's not like they didn't have time to think about how to counter us. They could very well have a roleblocker, and that would screw our plan. The disguiser would also do that. So uh, do you think we should actually lynch between the coroners? I feel rather safe with lynching Vlad, and although it's a bit dirty, I don't see Jan reacting like he did as scum. That would go against the sportsmanship he seems to consider as very important, and it would not be coherent with his personality.

Long story short, thoughts about actually lynching between the coroners (and probably picking Vlad to die)?
    Can we get the updated tally to see where the votes are sitting and who hasn't voted?
    There's a "Vote Count" button at the top of every page, it's automated and always available

48. ISO #2748

49. ISO #2749

50. ISO #2750