S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 119 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 5907
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    Of course I checked Jiles, and of course I found that he was ensign. And no, I did not use one of my two charges of revealing publicly, which has to be submitted at night, which you apparently did not know.
    My question is whether you in your INITIAL counter-claim said you used your fake ability on Jiles and confirmed in your INITIAL counter-claim that he was ensign because you cked him. Saying you cked him now after I've said its illogical for you not to have cked him last night and said you did in your counter-claim proves nothing.

2. ISO #1802

3. ISO #1803

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    My question is whether you in your INITIAL counter-claim said you used your fake ability on Jiles and confirmed in your INITIAL counter-claim that he was ensign because you cked him. Saying you cked him now after I've said its illogical for you not to have cked him last night and said you did in your counter-claim proves nothing.
    I absolutely did. Go read my posts.

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

Of course I checked Jiles, and of course I found that he was ensign. And no, I did not use one of my two charges of revealing publicly, which has to be submitted at night, which you apparently did not know.
    I can't ck him, find out he's mafia, and use my anon ability all in one night. I asked the host if I could use it during the day, he said no I could not.

6. ISO #1806

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

I can't ck him, find out he's mafia, and use my anon ability all in one night. I asked the host if I could use it during the day, he said no I could not.
    I have to decide when checking him to use my ability to reveal or not, at night. Ugh.

This guy doesn't know how the coro works. And I'm tired of explaining it to a scum.

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

Not the original post but shortly after. Who else would I check? It wouldn't make sense NOT to check Jiles. What are you trying to catch me saying?
    So you forgot it was a good idea to say you cked jiles when you counter-claimed? And you are saying by scum I went with the odds that he was ensign and ignored possibility that Jiles was something other than ensign.

11. ISO #1811

I have to decide when checking him to use my ability to reveal or not, at night. Ugh.

This guy doesn't know how the coro works. And I'm tired of explaining it to a scum.
    So you are saying I AM new- is mulan paying attention? I asked upon finding out he was ensign if I could anon post my findings, he said no I couldn't.

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

So you are saying I AM new- is mulan paying attention? I asked upon finding out he was ensign if I could anon post my findings, he said no I couldn't.
    not during the day anyways, I'd have to wait until N2 and use my anon ability then. Which I will gladly do if I'm not lynched today or disguiser doesn't wipe away my night action.

14. ISO #1814

I can share my findings if I claim publicly. I just can't use the special ability that goes with the day start post from the host.

What is your angle?
    So, I do understand how coroner works now? I've said all along, I asked about my anon ability and host said I couldn't use it during the day.

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

So, I do understand how coroner works now? I've said all along, I asked about my anon ability and host said I couldn't use it during the day.
    I have been saying this since I claimed. You apparently just learned this. I gave my reasoning for not using it last night when checking Jiles.

Again, what is your angle?

It is funny that you keep saying if you survive you will confirm yourself. You are desperate to buy yourself a day. Alas, as I've said 10 times, time is on our side to figure this out.

It will continue to go in circles with me and you, and I never expected this to happen d2, but I am done for now and will let the others evaluate.

That is also why I unvoted you. Time is on our side.

17. ISO #1817

I think the safest thing is this. I've posted 10 times today, as per the requirement. I'm done today. I won't defend myself anymore. I'll use my action tonight, and if I'm not dead tomorrow I'll continue playing. Either way, I'll use my anon ablity tonight to show i'm telling the truth. We can minimize our loss here by denying scum the chance at their best case scenario, which IS I'm lynched today, and they get to kill tonight.

18. ISO #1818

Then we have you use your ability tonight to check Jello man and reveal him, we have Jan use it on whoever we lynch today

Tomorrow its revealed who is telling the truth

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

Since we have a 1v1 Lets make this game interesting. MAfia It would be in your best interest to Kill me tonight. Disguiser if you think you are going to hide in my skin opps one prob. I put out a few hints remember the if I was Mafia "Go home or Go big" well have fun with knowing the correct response. unless the few people are on the mafia team. the next morning you will be outed lol.

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

32. ISO #1832

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

36. ISO #1836

I think the safest thing is this. I've posted 10 times today, as per the requirement. I'm done today. I won't defend myself anymore. I'll use my action tonight, and if I'm not dead tomorrow I'll continue playing. Either way, I'll use my anon ablity tonight to show i'm telling the truth. We can minimize our loss here by denying scum the chance at their best case scenario, which IS I'm lynched today, and they get to kill tonight.
    Nobody responded to this so i'll repost it. FRED, you made a bold move. I'll use my night ability to anon post and THUS confirm Bart as town as well. Hopefully you lynch Stimp today.

37. ISO #1837

Nobody responded to this so i'll repost it. FRED, you made a bold move. I'll use my night ability to anon post and THUS confirm Bart as town as well. Hopefully you lynch Stimp today.
    You keep pushing for a lynch but that is clearly not the optimal play. Shrug.

You will probably guise out anyway.

38. ISO #1838

I mean I am Town, but can you explain how this confirms me as such? I don't understand.

Btw, in the interest of mass-claiming. I am Ensign. I chose to speak in bold teal color day1 to draw attention to myself.

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

No I read you as town. I want to shoot vlad. But I am making mafia kill me over you. So not a bad move.

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

Also presumably Disguiser leaves his own body behind right.
    So if Vlad disguises out, I kinda doubt he'd go for Jan as that would be super obvious. If I was him I'd be planning to hit one of the rest of us randomly. The more I think about it the more convinced I am that Vlad is the Disguiser and this was his plan all along. I also think he planned a Coroner counter- claim in advance over night chat and probably PMed the host over mechanics so he was ready for it.

I have to assume everybody here is smart and that's the only explanation that I can come up with that fits with people behaving intelligently.

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850