S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 92 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 4558
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Okay so I've read everything apart from the last page or so.

With regards to BC's points about classism, I think there's some truth to that. Players that are "playing the right way" but "have scummy dimensions" seem to get a free pass in favour of "players playing the wrong way" because apparently "sure the former player has scummy dimensions but at least he's playing right. Let's focus on the wrong players first".

However, as a member of the esteemed, heavenly class of veterans. I must say it's very difficult to push a read on someone without getting lambasted for pushing a noob or pushing someone who's LHF or pushing a rusty veteran. If I was morally pure enough for all of you, I'd only be able to push 3 or 4 players in this game. It's a little difficult to for some of us to check all our privileges at times, so cut a little slack?

Also, MM, please go back and read what happened. I know there has been a crazy number of pages, but your view on the claimants is lacking gargantuan pieces of context and I don't want to sit here spelling it all out. You pester light for not giving enough thoughts, but honestly the dude hangs around and gives thoughts reasonably regularly. Not every contribution he makes is A-grade shit but in a setup like this I'm not expecting high-level mafia play. Also, your issues with Light's playstyle are an issue to be resolved outside of the game, anyway. I'd rather you used your limited time to build a more cohesive view on the major events of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #1252

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ohh ok, I thought it was referring to the post before itself. Nevermind, then, you didn't lie about Gyr, you simply lied about us all

Spoiler : More music related to your words :

Al fascismo sabremos vencer!

This post is so small yet so good lol. I'm just not so sure it's true, but meh.
    Please control MM. This is almost worse than Banana lmao

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #1253

Anyway these sorts of meta-conversations about people's play are best saved for the salty post-game. I'd rather this didn't go on for another 5 pages mkaaay?
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Btw I bread crumbed that I was godfather earlier. Still nobody has found it
    Maybe because it's not in the setup, comrade...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

After the last few pages, Frinckles feels a lot scummier than BC. I think people more focused on BC are getting distracted by the shiny keys frankly.

8. ISO #1258

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'll go out on a limb and say that Cucho is jester king based off of how he is acting.

It makes sense, why else wouldn't he care about open wolfing?
    Think deeper friendo. "What motivation does scum!Banana have to play like this vs what motivation town!Banana has to play like this". You did it last game, do it again

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

-vote Frinckles

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Also, MM, please go back and read what happened. I know there has been a crazy number of pages, but your view on the claimants is lacking gargantuan pieces of context and I don't want to sit here spelling it all out. You pester light for not giving enough thoughts, but honestly the dude hangs around and gives thoughts reasonably regularly. Not every contribution he makes is A-grade shit but in a setup like this I'm not expecting high-level mafia play. Also, your issues with Light's playstyle are an issue to be resolved outside of the game, anyway. I'd rather you used your limited time to build a more cohesive view on the major events of the day.
    It's not a post-game thing, it's part of my read, so I'll keep it, thank you very much. It's not about "not grade A", it's about being illogical and actually bad to take in late game, given the very few actual content he gave us (reads with no explainations or explainations that consist of "You cut off a part of a quote!" don't really count).
    Going back to read for more context about the roleclaimers sure is a good idea, but it won't change my opinion about roleclaiming on D1. Back to the past now.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

After the last few pages, Frinckles feels a lot scummier than BC. I think people more focused on BC are getting distracted by the shiny keys frankly.
    Although I do not believe Banana to be scum, scum!Frinckles and scum!Banana are not mutually exclusive.
    Frinckles is actually the reason I will go back and read, btw: he's the only one who has said things, but who remains a complete mystery to me.

15. ISO #1265

Although I do not believe Banana to be scum, scum!Frinckles and scum!Banana are not mutually exclusive.
    Frinckles is actually the reason I will go back and read, btw: he's the only one who has said things, but who remains a complete mystery to me.
    Our strategy is to hardcore bus each other day 1 for that powerwolfing scum cred

-vote Frinckles

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I agree UwU claim or die.
    #726 this is support to the mass claiming that comes out of nowhere. Some posts before that, he was only saying he was bored and lacked time, and now he's leading the charge and asks both Ceko and Ganelon to claim? Is it just me or is that incoherent and shows there's something not honest about him?

18. ISO #1268

#726 this is support to the mass claiming that comes out of nowhere. Some posts before that, he was only saying he was bored and lacked time, and now he's leading the charge and asks both Ceko and Ganelon to claim? Is it just me or is that incoherent and shows there's something not honest about him?
    He also claimed before it was his turn to get voted up so he could avoid that completely

19. ISO #1269

Think deeper friendo. "What motivation does scum!Banana have to play like this vs what motivation town!Banana has to play like this". You did it last game, do it again
    And that is the reason why you all shouldn't lynch Banana today, especially after seeing his refusal of explaining why he claimed on D1 (obviously to keep some form of WIFOM, and that's more likely to be pro-town than not). Town!Banana makes more sense than scum!Banana here.

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I just honestly can't tell if Banana is power-wolfing or in care-free town mode. This setup has admittedly had some adverse effects on my play-style as well regardless of my role. Banana wouldn't push that hard for a MC without having his fake-claim on hand so I can see why lynching there might be good.
    Super weak. As if he didnt participate.

22. ISO #1272

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Funny that you say that, seeing how you seem to be against lynching any power or active player:

The entirety of your posts have been buddying with active players and shitposting. Now you jump into a train on the low-hanging fruit and pretend to act all though, when all of your previous activity has been nothing but defending people who don't need it; a cheap way to try and get on everyone's good side, same as pushing for a lynch of an inactive player.
    Woah, Sen had a nice point here, and it becomes really funny when you look at him playing Che Guevara, defender of widows, orphans, and poor oppressed players. Who is push-worthy, then, Banana? =)
    I would put a Che Guevara song in a spoiler but Gyrlander would blame me if I did it again

23. ISO #1273

Woah, Sen had a nice point here, and it becomes really funny when you look at him playing Che Guevara, defender of widows, orphans, and poor oppressed players. Who is push-worthy, then, Banana? =)
    I would put a Che Guevara song in a spoiler but Gyrlander would blame me if I did it again
    By the way, I don't think this makes you scum, Banana. I just think it shows how much it narrows the "ethical pool of suspects", and how your red knighting is not valid or functional.

24. ISO #1274

Do it I wanna see more red boxes of videos that dont work for me

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    The amount of fence sitting and selfishness in this game are massive.

1. Make up your minds
    2. Stop making posts asking about how others view you
    3. Also way too much role-play

It's distracting against things that are able to be readable.
    I'm pretty sure those that are doing this can't all be scum.
    Varcron, Light_Yagami, Ganelon
    Towny post, but I fear it may have less value than it would usually have since the whole thread was terrible at that point, so it could be easy town points for a scum. Still giving him some small town points.

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

Do it I wanna see more red boxes of videos that dont work for me
    Here are the songs I linked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
    And the Che Guevara song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLR7Sc2i5tQ

You're welcome
    This game has 26 pages already

Cryptonic is smiling in a grave somewhere
    crazy posting this game indeed.

29. ISO #1279

Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    LOL no

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @deathworlds

4. Do not post links to other websites.
    Only a modkill can resolve this...

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

Ganelon and BC have totally destroyed any credibility they had. It looks like they're just seeking out targets to hit now.
    I hardly see how Ganelon goes into the same category Banana goes into... why are people always accusing Mag of weird stuff he never did lol?

Also, the pages I'm reading are of such a low quality level... Trying to push a lynch on Secondpassing for no reason, and then saying that there is resistance to the train? In this setup? Pssh.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pringles
    With an investigative out, there's almost zero reason to not claim. If you're protective, you die tonight - okay, great. You did your job protecting Ceko.
    How terrible is this post? Protectives that die didn't "do their job", they didn't stop kills, they are just DEAD lol. I could get behind a Pringles lynch today. He went from "I'm bored" to "CLAIM OR DIE, GO GO GANELON" to "Well, everyone should claim, even protectives because they'll die"................................

39. ISO #1289

You're not one of those "youtube shouldn't have removed the Plandemic video" people are you
    I have no idea about what that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @deathworlds

4. Do not post links to other websites.
    oh no

LIGHTNING WILL FALL AAAAA

Youtube isn't a site, though, it's uh, a platform! Yes. So I'm good.

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

Blame you no. SUMMARY EXECUTION.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

Well played Banana.

Well played.

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300