god
    damned
    reasoning
    on
    how
    Stealth
    is
    town @Magoroth

There's NECESSARILY a flaw in your reasoning, and I'm going to point it out and make you realize the error of your ways, I literally promise it. It's IMPOSSIBLE, unless Naz didn't give the right amount of scum rolecards lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #3002
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

yeah I did.
    and I shot blink n1.

3. ISO #3003

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Explain me
    your
    god
    damned
    reasoning
    on
    how
    Stealth
    is
    town @Magoroth

There's NECESSARILY a flaw in your reasoning, and I'm going to point it out and make you realize the error of your ways, I literally promise it. It's IMPOSSIBLE, unless Naz didn't give the right amount of scum rolecards lol.
    I dont really want to be talking to you because your 100% scum fmpov.

But Magoroth is being a bad liar.

Almost for no reason, his doctor claim was millions of times more believable. Whatever hes doing now is anti town.

4. ISO #3004

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I dont really want to be talking to you because your 100% scum fmpov.

But Magoroth is being a bad liar.

Almost for no reason, his doctor claim was millions of times more believable. Whatever hes doing now is anti town.
    So... what am I for you, SK? Lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #3005

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    yeah I did.
    and I shot blink n1.
    Okay. So let's ASSUME Naz let you shoot Blink N1.

Where did the other mafia/sk kill go?

Why would you say they were attacked twice the next day?

Are you going to say MM is SK because he was RBd?

Admit to meming or SK now.

6. ISO #3006

7. ISO #3007

8. ISO #3008
    Ganelon

meh I guess I was memeing.
    was worth a shot though

9. ISO #3009

I have absolutely no problem understanding your doctor claim. It checks out in just about every scenario, though your choice of targets has been questionable at times.

Just don't tell me you healed Blink because you townread him, but you shot him because you scumread him.

Who here believes that

10. ISO #3010

11. ISO #3011

12. ISO #3012

13. ISO #3013

I have absolutely no problem understanding your doctor claim. It checks out in just about every scenario, though your choice of targets has been questionable at times.

Just don't tell me you healed Blink because you townread him, but you shot him because you scumread him.

Who here believes that
    Yep, that's exactly what makes zero sense lol.

14. ISO #3014

15. ISO #3015

16. ISO #3016

MM claiming roleblocked is interesting because obviously a hooker forces a TPR hooked cc and a 50/50 he probably stood to win against anyone at the time. Decent hooker play.
    Roleblocked on N1 only, btw. And what are you infering here?

17. ISO #3017

18. ISO #3018

What was your check
    oh god you haven't even read that?

I tracked Stealthbomber on N2, he visited Huey.

19. ISO #3019

20. ISO #3020

21. ISO #3021

I'm going to guess SB16 has disavowed that.

What would SB16 gain from that kill and is he Mafia or SK.
    It’s a false claim

If I were SK I would probably have done it? He did call me sk yesterday but if I were mafia I would not have done it. Would’ve just gotten the consort to block him instead and shot MM I think
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

22. ISO #3022

Killing a Cop who didn't specifically like him (iirc). He is Mafia because of the case I already laid out saying that he's in team with Kenny (unknown slot), that they had Stealth refusing to vote in the argument between you and Blink saying "I refuse to vote between this blatantly TvT" or something like that, while Unknown was making sure the thing continued.

23. ISO #3023

also.. you're SK so lol

24. ISO #3024

Killing a Cop who didn't specifically like him (iirc). He is Mafia because of the case I already laid out saying that he's in team with Kenny (unknown slot), that they had Stealth refusing to vote in the argument between you and Blink saying "I refuse to vote between this blatantly TvT" or something like that, while Unknown was making sure the thing continued.
    Your logic here is so one-dimensional it astounds me. You act like there is no possible fucking way that you’re wrong about literally any of this and everyone should be following you because you’ve made no mistakes this game. I can’t wait until you reach the dead chat and someone fucking explains to you that you were playing incredibly scummy all game.

25. ISO #3025

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Your logic here is so one-dimensional it astounds me. You act like there is no possible fucking way that you’re wrong about literally any of this and everyone should be following you because you’ve made no mistakes this game. I can’t wait until you reach the dead chat and someone fucking explains to you that you were playing incredibly scummy all game.
    Like you’re arriving at the conclusion before you do the research.

26. ISO #3026

Familiar line that you yourself agreed with.

Also, you townread both Blink and I EOD1 and while SB16 went hard after Blink, so did 3 other people here.

27. ISO #3027

28. ISO #3028

Also, you townread both Blink and I EOD1 and while SB16 went hard after Blink, so did 3 other people here.
    What? I said you v blink was TVT and refused to vote on it

29. ISO #3029

30. ISO #3030

31. ISO #3031

32. ISO #3032

33. ISO #3033

34. ISO #3034

35. ISO #3035

36. ISO #3036

37. ISO #3037

38. ISO #3038

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Light_Yagami,Frinckles,DS,Stealthbomber16,Kenny,Ma goroth,rumox,SkipDay,MarshmallowMarshall,
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Stealthbomber16,rumox,DS,Frinckles,Kenny,SkipDay,M agoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,Light_Yagami,

I Think U Just Have A Raging Hate Boner For Me Man..

39. ISO #3039

I did, and I said I knew I agreed too, but Stealth dismissed it way too easily... he pretty much sheeped me when he saw I was cleaning them both, or to be accurate in my wording, he jumped on the towncred train that he knew was correct (minus the fact that I think you're SK but that's irrelevant in the context of course)

40. ISO #3040

I've been honest, and not really incredibly scummy lol. I do agree that my performance this game was not god-level at all, but it was still not bad at all either. Also, I literally CANNOT be wrong on you unless you are deliberately throwing (from my point of view obviously), or unless you're actually the SK and I got it all backwards. The sure thing is that you're scum. The other sure thing is that I'm not scum, that Mag being scum is a conspiracy theory, and that Huey is dead, which makes Kenny scum automatically. Then the PoE strikes into Frinckles, who is scummy, then DS and Rumox, in that order. These are facts from my point of view, and I have been coherent on them imo.

The thing is, even Light realizes I'm towny and that my play makes sense lol. Don't go and say I'm being overconfident, even though you're scum it's not nice :P

41. ISO #3041

I did, and I said I knew I agreed too, but Stealth dismissed it way too easily... he pretty much sheeped me when he saw I was cleaning them both, or to be accurate in my wording, he jumped on the towncred train that he knew was correct (minus the fact that I think you're SK but that's irrelevant in the context of course)
    Sure, can you point out where you townread both of us before that?

You townread Blink despite him scumreading you but I just wanna know if you have tangible proof he sheeped you. What I quoted back there was after his post.

42. ISO #3042

43. ISO #3043

MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    I hope there's room in my sig xD

44. ISO #3044

45. ISO #3045

46. ISO #3046

47. ISO #3047

48. ISO #3048

49. ISO #3049

Sure, can you point out where you townread both of us before that?

You townread Blink despite him scumreading you but I just wanna know if you have tangible proof he sheeped you. What I quoted back there was after his post.
    Sure, I'll try to dig it.

I'm not sure if the "he" I highlighted refers to Blink, which is what your sentence means in my ruined brain, or if it refers to Stealth. I assume it's the latter, if it's not please correct me lol.

Of course he won't post "Yea MM said that it was TvT, I think I'm just going to say the same

". It's obvious he isn's putting his own reflexion in, though, iirc. I'll get the quotes.

And Mag, seriously... pay attention to this. Pleaaaaase... have you ever seen me do that as scum? =(

50. ISO #3050

Efe lw

[SPOILER]New My LW: I actually dont give a shit about Frinckless I prefer to believe its a teamup of Rumox and Huey and Marshmallow due to their way of making a "not making obvious" buddying with eachother
    Magoroth also plays very differently than he does usually because he sides with everyone to lynch me when I literally had no buddies and my only buddies got killed d1 because of the same people who want to lynch me, Anyway I Know I Came To Conclusions Way Too Fast And Might Be Wrong WIth One Thing Or Two But IDC Because Im Yoloing Right Now

basically its gg now and I tried my best reading everything
    idc about the SK but its either Magoroth or Frinckless
    Mafia is obviously Rumox and Huey and Marshmallow Marshall.

Stealth or Light Yagami could be the scum instead of one of them tbh
    my money is on MM being comfirmed scum though and all of you were practically fools for following him and mag against me

Distorted is a bad person btw

GG(it will be fun to do an "I told you so" the the townies later even if I might be wrong with one or two things but Im gonna blame it all on you people for playing terrible)[/SPOILER]