screams - powersthatbe
    deviantart - Frinckles
    - marshmallow marshall
    jfk - hueythelong
    Harold - mesk514
    swag98 - kenny
    Masterpiece - lightyagami
    bungalow - magoroth

I realized just how horrible of a job I did balancing about 4 hours into night 1. Apologies to the mafia team for enduring this. Congratulations to the mafia team for winning!

Scum chat
    https://discord.gg/ceb47x
    THE IRON CAGE
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/8rKEsdhr5F5K
    Student chat
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/e52VDjZ2Yc9

I can tell everyone in this game was enjoying it for pretty much the whole game barring some parts of D2. I will probably host this again in the near future but we need a more serious game first. I was absolutely crying with laughter as per usual at this game.

In the future I'll add two new rules:
    - a maximum of 750 words for a rolecard (with host exceptions)
    - no roles that are native to the mod or that have been featured in past or previous games (reality bender)

My award for role design goes to @Magoroth for the fabulous IKEA man that encouraged so much creativity that it spawned this amazing image. Unfortuantely it was not able to be used.

My award for chaos (barring the uh ascension of god himself) goes to @blinkskater for fucking with Magoroth's head so much that he literally shot himself in the fucking face, and then was knifed and lynched. I think you guys can tell why I didn't end the game early with the knifing of bungalow; this was much more funny.

Reading the iron cage chat was hilarious to me because immediately the first thing anyone said was "hi yoek"

And of course hey peter has forcefully claimed the roblox gift card prize so @xramza you are MVP!

Good work everybody and be ready for ??krc some time before 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #2873

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

This was the rolecard sent to hey peter.

Matt, God of Information

You have ascended to godlike status. You are no longer just a simple whore. You know everyone and you know everything.

NIGHT ACTIONS
    Once per game you may permanently create a new mechanic. There are no restrictions on this. Go wild. Be creative. You overrule reality benders- being a god, you control reality.
    Every night you may choose to cast 1 of 4 spells:
    Frostbolt: Freeze a player in place, roleblocking them for the night.
    Fireball: Burn a player, attacking them and all players who visit them.
    Lightning Blast: Strike a single player, killing them. This bypasses night immunity.
    Pumpkinify: Turn a player into a pumpkin. Their avatar will be changed into a pumpkin and they will receive a pumpkin rolecard that is functionally the same as a citizen.
    MECHANICS
    You may choose at any time to change your alignment to Cult or to Neutral. (If you choose to do this, please inform me today).
    Demons cannot target you. This would matter if there were any demons.
    You may communicate with the dead players.
    You have unstoppable day and night immunity- after all, you are a god. You also cannot be launched into the sun.
    You have access to all of my host materials. You are not allowed to share this with any living player. They can be found pinned in the dead chat.
    In any scenario excluding MYLO/LYLO, one time per game you may survive a lynching. Instead, a different, random player will be lynched in your stead. Players who voted for you have a double chance of being lynched.
    You have two votes at all times.
    You may choose to extend your day or night immunity to another player to protect them from an attack. You may do this one time per player and you may not do it for your fellow cultists if you are in a cult.
    You are allowed to post on literally any account. You can't vote on accounts that are not your own. All account passwords are available on request. You can also post on another account that isn't an S-FM account, including your COM, or a completely different account if you wish. You can also tell me to say something at any point in time.

24. ISO #2874

25. ISO #2875

GG everyone

A veteran role though!!!!! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

26. ISO #2876

27. ISO #2877

Quote Originally Posted by xramza View Post
    Thank god

I've needed this gift card for so long

I loved you all, I'm glad you all came around into the right faction eventually
    lol
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

28. ISO #2878

I'm actually kinda fulfilled in life knowing I had to force MM to write poems all of day 2.
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #2879

https://imgur.com/RqHrLkt

Here's the role I made, I think sb16 made me the vet just to fuck with me lol
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #2880

S-FM Person was signed in when posted
    09-26-2019
    11:05 PM ET (US)
    Are you saying that I'm dying? NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Town? I'm not sure anymore tbh, I think Screams is my only legit townread. Maybe with Yoek (yes you, master). It's hard to read anyone, really. Harold is scummy, Thanos is weird too, Bungalow is scummy because he's laying low more than because of what he's being attacked for, whatever it is lol.

look at MM finding the scum!
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #2881

32. ISO #2882

Jesus the iron cage chat was a fucking master class in finding a town core, devising a plan, and executing it flawlessly. They had both scum pegged. The coordination of LW's and DN to get verifiable info to the town was crucial.
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #2883

i'll give people the joy of posting their own rolecards here instead of sharing my shoddily made master thread

34. ISO #2884

35. ISO #2885
    Ganelon

What the fuck
    I thought deviant was Distorted
    hahahhah

36. ISO #2886
    Ganelon

And dafaq ptb was in this game
    wow

37. ISO #2887

In the future I'll add two new rules:
    - a maximum of 750 words for a rolecard (with host exceptions)
    - no roles that are native to the mod or that have been featured in past or previous games (reality bender)
    This future ruleset is heresy and an insult at people's intelligence. Long interesting roles with high wordcount should be encouraged, not forbidden.

38. ISO #2888

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    gg

was actually a lot of fun lol
    Yep, nice! And to be honest, even though I used ZERO meta or intentional com-hunting, I thought you were Distorted. You looked really experienced, played very well, and used the Iron Cage of sadness in a great way. I thought both you and PPPP were scum when I got in, and was convinced you were both town when I got out. Same goes for PPPP, I think.

-vote Frinckles
    for MVP, this time you can actually get it lmao.

or maybe I should vote hey peter because he typed abraham lincoln

The MVP of trolly funny games is -vote S-FM Hey peter
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

39. ISO #2889

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This future ruleset is heresy and an insult at people's intelligence. Long interesting roles with high wordcount should be encouraged, not forbidden.
    I admit that I agree with Kenny here lol. Host should just use discretion to edit some parts that can be a bit annoying... for example, being constantly blackmailed. That just sucks lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

40. ISO #2890

Jesus the iron cage chat was a fucking master class in finding a town core, devising a plan, and executing it flawlessly. They had both scum pegged. The coordination of LW's and DN to get verifiable info to the town was crucial.
    Yeah, that was really good. We (Or more exactly the Ringmaster) used the chat as an Architect's chat lol.

41. ISO #2891

@blinkskater what did you sumbit btw?

@xramza Good job figuring the words of freedom from crappy role xD

You even overpowered my beautiful creation that was totally not a copypasted+edited role from another setup... GG

42. ISO #2892
    Ganelon

Thanks for the game Stealth, this was one of the greatest games I’ve ever played

43. ISO #2893
    Ganelon

I’ve got an even more overpowered role in mind btw, can’t wait for the next krc

44. ISO #2894

45. ISO #2895

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yep, nice! And to be honest, even though I used ZERO meta or intentional com-hunting, I thought you were Distorted. You looked really experienced, played very well, and used the Iron Cage of sadness in a great way. I thought both you and PPPP were scum when I got in, and was convinced you were both town when I got out. Same goes for PPPP, I think.

-vote Frinckles
    for MVP, this time you can actually get it lmao.

or maybe I should vote hey peter because he typed abraham lincoln

The MVP of trolly funny games is -vote S-FM Hey peter
    I appreciate the nomination. Ive heard distorted is pretty gud. c: and ye when I realized that I may have made a mistake I thought the best course of action would be to compile a plan and act under the assumption that we were all town. It was unfortunate a town needed to die in the process but it enabled us to get the knives we needed, find a lie and help solve the game. SB16 was gracious enough to let me join in.
    Last edited by Frinckles; September 30th, 2019 at 06:40 AM.

46. ISO #2896

47. ISO #2897

48. ISO #2898

49. ISO #2899

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    What role did you submit?
    Also, very well done lol, you deserve that nomination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Essentially commuter with a street Racer flavor.

I thought Thanos was softing it because he said "THANOS CAR."

I was incorrect. Lol

50. ISO #2900

Street Racer: At night you may choose to go street racing. While street racing you are unable to be targeted by any actions whatsoever (this includes kills, roleblocking hookers, switcheroos etc.) Any actions declaring you as a target will be nullified. You may use this ability a maximum of 3 times.