Alignment
    Peepee poo poo Knife Dealer yes confirmed DEAD TOWN
    THANOS SQUARE Cranker of shitty guns yes confirmed DEAD TOWN
    Swag98 Forgetful Student yes confirmed DEAD TOWN
    Masterpiece Thanos yes confirmed DEAD MAFIA
    Harold IKEA Deliveryman yes confirmed DEAD MAFIA
    JFK SPEED RACER Not yet ALIVE CONFIRMED TOWN VIA LAST WILL FROM SWAG
    Screams Veteran No Alive Claimed TOWN, suspected by others
    Yoek Reality Bender No Alive Claimed TOWN, accused of CULTby MAFIA.
    Hey Peter Local Whore Yes ALIVE Claimed TOWN
    Deviantart Ring Master No, ability confirmed VIA night action but role not so much ALIVE Claims TOWN
    FBI AGENT Yes confirmed ALIVE Claims TOWN
    Bungalow CAITLYN Yes confirmed ALIVE Claims TOWN

I'm done

9. ISO #2559

10. ISO #2560

11. ISO #2561

12. ISO #2562

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Caitlyn, the Sexy Sheriff

You are Caitlyn, from League of Legends. You are incredibly sexy and OP as a champion can be.

Day Ability:

- You can use your ultimate once every two days DURING THE DAY PHASE AND AT LEAST 20 HOURS UNTIL EOD. You'll take aim at someone (which will be announced by the host with a "Caitlyn is using her ultimate!" message. The player will die at the end of the day. This trespasses normal day inmunity (in case someone actually has that).

Night Abilities:

- You can place a trap at someone's house, roleblocking the first person that visits him and knowing his identity and its role.

- Using your influence you can dispatch several police officers to someone's house for the whole night, making it impossible for him to be visited or to do any night actions.

13. ISO #2563

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    Well, his scummate sadface did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it's ashame you didn't think of that before you outed lol.

ALSO It's already been confirmed that screams blackmailed sadface.

ALSO sadface's role is confirmed

ALSO sadface killed a red harold.

14. ISO #2564

15. ISO #2565

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    it's ashame you didn't think of that before you outed lol.

ALSO It's already been confirmed that screams blackmailed sadface.

ALSO sadface's role is confirmed

ALSO sadface killed a red harold.
    We all know it's apart of his role that some one randomly blackmails him and it's NAI

16. ISO #2566

17. ISO #2567

18. ISO #2568

19. ISO #2569

20. ISO #2570

21. ISO #2571

22. ISO #2572

23. ISO #2573

24. ISO #2574

25. ISO #2575

26. ISO #2576

I told you my role was roleblocking immune because I really am reality bender lol, Inwas softing it.
    COUGH BULLSHIT

how could 1. Yoek claim that without breaking the rules. I.E. creator of role telling him it was in game

Why are you like dis?

27. ISO #2577

28. ISO #2578

29. ISO #2579

30. ISO #2580

31. ISO #2581

32. ISO #2582

33. ISO #2583

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

Agreed, stab him though lol
    I’ve been towny this entire game, he’s been grasping at straws, scumpaiting people, trying to get townread for lynching mafia in a setup with multiple possible scum factions, and then he ducking made me claim Caitlyn to end me lol

37. ISO #2587

38. ISO #2588

39. ISO #2589

40. ISO #2590

41. ISO #2591

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

Day 2

Peepee poo poo was found dead in a boxing ring. He had been beaten up and then stabbed repeatedly.
    His role was Knife Dealer

Spoiler : Knife Dealer :
    Knife Dealer

Hands Out Meat Cleavers/Knifes At Night.

Knives Can Be Used As A Day Or Night Action To Kill Someone.

Knife Dealer Has One Knife Of Their Own That Can Be Used Instead Of Giving Out A Knife That Night And Kill Someone. (Sometimes You Just Have To Protect Your Business)

The Knives Do Not Kill Night Immune Roles.

HOST NOTE: This role doesn’t actually say that there’s a limit to how many or to who you can give knives to at night. I’m going to set a hard limit of 3 people per night.

Spoiler : His role :
    Caitlyn, the Sexy Sheriff

You are Caitlyn, from League of Legends. You are incredibly sexy and OP as a champion can be.

Day Ability:

- You can use your ultimate once every two days DURING THE DAY PHASE AND AT LEAST 20 HOURS UNTIL EOD. You'll take aim at someone (which will be announced by the host with a "Caitlyn is using her ultimate!" message. The player will die at the end of the day. This trespasses normal day inmunity (in case someone actually has that).

Night Abilities:

- You can place a trap at someone's house, roleblocking the first person that visits him and knowing his identity and its role.

- Using your influence you can dispatch several police officers to someone's house for the whole night, making it impossible for him to be visited or to do any night actions.

swag98 was found dead. He was just shot. Pretty boring imo.
    His role was Forgetful student

Spoiler : Forgetful Student :
    Forgetful Student
    At the beginning of the game, you will be assigned a mentor. You have the same win condition as the mentor, and share a night chat with them.
    Your mentor will be informed that they have a student, but they will not be entirely informed of your role. You are not informed of your mentor's role, outside of what they disclose.

When any player dies, you may choose to take their role at any point during the immediately following day or night. If you do, you are assigned the role "Infinite Student," gaining their abilities in place of your old ones (with any charge-based abilities lost according to the charges the player used). When you change roles, your mentor will be stripped of their powers and assigned the role and powers of "Forgetful Student." From this point on, the player's role which was stolen will be listed as (???) and any investigative abilities will return "N/A" if used on their corpse. This ability cannot be used if your mentor is dead.

On a night when you do not switch roles, you may heal your mentor. This has two charges. If a Forgetful Student becomes Forgetful Student again, this does not recharge.

---
    when i rewrote the role i forgot (ha ha funny) to include that the forgetful student/mentor combo doesn't change factions on role steal.

Spoiler : His role :

HOST NOTE: This is fucking stupid
    Brown eyes, brown legs, a brown t-shirt. That is how xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx looks most of the time. It was this proud handsome fella who discovered the truth of the world itself in the year 1999, putting him above everyone else in wisdom, intelligence, strength, dexterity and several other stats. With great power comes great responsibility though and a wisdom like that is indeed one of the greatest of all powers, yet xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx knew exactly what to do with it. Wide and far the stories are being told of how he went on a mission back then.
    They say the Führer never existed. Rumors state an UFO crashed in Germany 1936, carrying aliens which enslaved hundreds of Germans. Truth is, these aliens were in fact from the future and arrived with a time machine. So you might be wondering, if the Führer never existed, who wrote his book in 1925? The answer is simple: a spy from the FBI in cooperation with the Australian government wrote it. All of the photos and recordings of the Führer were all fake, the Australians are responsible for them. It's not known why, but a relation to valuable individuals with high intellectual property in Germany is likely. After all, the economy of the US and Australia needed a push, we know, and those individuals ended up getting silenced to help with that precisely.

There's more: xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx found out that the aliens who arrived in Germany 1936 have been in Greece before. According to him - and this is most likely true - the oracle of Delphi was mind controlled by one of them as a tool in a bigger scheme to help spread alien ideology in Ancient Greece, because of various reasons. The technique the aliens have used has been deciphered by xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx in its entirety, allowing him to make use of a similar power, turning him into who he is now. The strongest. Each night he may select a target and cast a powerful mind controlling spell on them. He has to do it quietly though as slip ups could lead to his mother discovering about his knowledge as well. xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx does not have a well paid job and lives in a flat owned by her. Rent is horrendous, escape could possibly result in death.
    But what does the mind control do? Indeed, xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx does not completely know. It is said the Pythia - that's the name of the Oracle of Delphi - had control over life and death. But how she controlled it remains a mystery. Either way, any use of this powerful mind control always ends up affecting the targets' cause of death. They often end up dying earlier for various reasons. Targets randomly get forcefully lynched despite someone else having been voted, they get killed by someone who was aiming at someone else, but slipped, or even through more mysterious ways, sometimes even suicide. Time and cause are always unknown, only stealthbomber16 himself shall know. But fate and destiny never get avoided. No heal or immunity shall ever protect from this. One day always exists as a minimum before the targets die and they always feel this shift in nature itself when their own destiny gets manipulated like this. They know they are fated to die, they are even allowed to ask the host about their circumstances and receive answers to further explain their situation, to let them know just how inevitable their death really is, while keeping them in the dark on the reason, on the person who marked them, on the role he carries with him, on the massive piles of experiences he accumulated in his travels. Cause and time shall remain hidden until death itself falls upon them. And it will fall upon them, no matter what.

While studying deeper into this knowledge xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx ended up making another shocking realization, the epic story goes on. Yes indeed, unfortunately his mother is the big boss of the Australian Hells Angels Gang Stalking Cyber Terrorism Syndicate. Everyone fears her. Everything in xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx' life turned to shit since then, as is imprinted in memory today. His work as a mailman hasn't been the same ever again, leading to a result one doesn't even want to believe. Every time he delivers mail a disgusting shiver overcomes his life-filled torso. It's gang stalkers. The AIC (Australian Intelligence Community) owns the post office. At the beginning of each night a random living player ends up becoming a blackmailer to xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. He himself never upholds control. It just keeps happening. Gang stalkers could not be more obvious. Every time xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx gets told who receives this control over him, the other person receives the instructions. Who delivers those instructions? xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. But why?
    Blackmail can be literally anything except for suicide, as long as it's possible for the mailman to do it entirely by themselves, without help of others. Consequences of failure are chosen by the blackmailer as well and follow the same principle, but include suicide as valid action. The SMS character limit is 160. The blackmailer uses SMS, too, which means their message to the host must not be longer than 160 characters. xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx knows to stay away from all social networks, they are all corrupt.

Everyone knows who their mother is. But would anyone want to just give their mother away when she is the big boss of the Australian Hells Angels Cyber Terrorism Syndicate? A delicate question that is keeping xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx busy as the days pass by, truly. In his wise and gorgeous wisdom though, he decided, swiftly and a long time ago, oh how fascinating this all is. On his death a "random" player's identity gets revealed publicly by the host. His mom, Australian Hells Angels Gang Stalking Cyber Terrorism Syndicate big boss shall be known by everyone, as is the will of xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx, as is the only truly wise choice.
    When someone owns this much intellectual property, a quantity so immeasurably large, so beautiful, something else is bound to happen as well at the time such a god of a human dies. The question is just... what?
    A random event deciding over life and death might happen. Well, xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx doesn't know. Noone knows, noone could ever know this indeed. But this feeling remains and the facts are all there, clear as water. The heart never lies. The truth is love.

You are xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. Congratulations. This is a legendary unique grade rolecard. It's sparkling and has a holo effect.

post will be edited with wills and deathnotes momentarily but go ahead and start playing
    Lol here.

42. ISO #2592

43. ISO #2593

44. ISO #2594

45. ISO #2595

46. ISO #2596

That’s literally the optimal strat, stab sadface andnthen see what he flips and read the rolecard he submitted lol

That works too I guess.

SO bunga Give me the first word and the last word from the RB rolecard.

I will do the same.

FYI it's not exactly the same as the one you can find on the sight.

47. ISO #2597

48. ISO #2598

49. ISO #2599

50. ISO #2600