S-FM 186: Firebringer's Improvised Game - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM 187: Firebringer's Improvised Game

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    Re-explain your reason for voting us then. I wasn't here when we got 4 votes so I have no clue why we are being run up except the miller claim and no reason for a vote-both of which are shit reasons.

So explain yourself and your vote.

~SilverWolf
    3 votes. Seriously. Counting is not that hard.

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by Spearheading Female Tank View Post
    Already did; your other head claimed Miller, then refused to continue discussing the subject. After that, he voted Calette, and refused to give a reason when being asked for one. Furthermore, he proceeded to say that you will come and explain it.

It's mostly a lack of consistency; claiming and then trying to shut the discussion down, as well as refusing to give reasons for a vote when asked for them are actions that prevent discussion and analysis, which are the best scumhunting tools we have.

Stating that you will explain his actions simply makes no sense at all; why on earth would you have to explain what somebody else does? No matter how much you know each other or how many times you've played together; you aren't psychics, and you can't vote someone and pretend that your other hydra head will explain your reasons. That's just stalling, and Town shouldn't have a reason to either stall, nor to kill discussion.
    did you even look up what empathy means? we understand eahc other better then anyone so yes she can answer for me if she wants to i can ansswer for her as well, you clearly dont know anyhting and you of all people should knwo consitency means jack shit

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

This is my second scumread of the game. Has a shit reason for voting us, decries personal insults as an excuse not to respond to posts while personally insulting people, and also posting troll memes to avoid giving actual content.

Thanks guys, you are making this game too easy!!

~SilverWolf
    Quote Originally Posted by wiki
    Village Idiot (VI for short) is slang for a player who seems to habitually say or do the wrong things, then not understand the consequences of saying them. Most of the time, this tendency is due to inexperience with the game. Other times, it is due to poor intelligence or social skills on the part of the player. Still other times, the person saying these wrong things really is scum.
    Townie VIs are sometimes used as convenient scapegoats by Mafia, who will build a case around the stupid things the VI says as a case for lynching him or her. The other Townies are sometimes easily duped into such a lynch, or agree to lynch them on policy.
    I'm using a context-related "insult". Not calling you a "fucking cunt", like you (or your other head) have done.

Also gotta love that you point out the single meme I've posted as an argument for me being scum. Oh, boy.

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

I have two scumreads. If I'm not scumreading someone, I'm either town or null reading them. I can go through and sort that out later. Right now, I'm scumhunting.

~SilverWolf
    Isn't that to be expected? Highlighted part is fluff.

A simple list of names would do at this stage.

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by Calette View Post
    Isn't that to be expected? Highlighted part is fluff.

A simple list of names would do at this stage.
    No, it isn't fluff. It's where I'm at now. I don't have a shit ton of reads this early in any game I play. So deal with it. If you don't like it, feel frfree to vote us. It would be nice if someone besides us would be pressured and then I'd have more reads.

~SilverWolf

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

No, it isn't fluff. It's where I'm at now. I don't have a shit ton of reads this early in any game I play. So deal with it. If you don't like it, feel frfree to vote us. It would be nice if someone besides us would be pressured and then I'd have more reads.

~SilverWolf
    No, but offering some reasons for town-reads (no matter how weak) can, you know, steer the discussion AWAY from you. Your scum-reads consist of people who have voted for you. Not what I'd call impressive by any stretch.

how about you jsut vote us instead, you should knwo that silver is much slower to get reads. however she is much more accurate
    This is where the hydras become interesting. Not long ago you were trying to get votes off you, now you're baiting me to vote. Curious.

And no, I've played one game with Silver. Not enough to make strong meta reads from.

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

It's quite clear Empathy is town. I've looked in to their soul and they are innocent.

Emotional tells are easier to read than other ones.
    It's why I highlighted empathy originally yet never voted, I know you could not resist picking on Empathy. And empathy easily shows their alignment when emotional.

Now we have information and posts To go from.

21. ISO #221

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage View Post
    It's quite clear Empathy is town. I've looked in to their soul and they are innocent.

It's why I highlighted empathy originally yet never voted, I know you could not resist picking on Empathy. And empathy easily shows their alignment when emotional.

And is there anything that you, personally, think needs to be discussed? Or anything that might have been missed in the flurry of posts?

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

@Hell Frog: I see you around again.I left you a question somewhere. It was something about your opinion on Empathy after the new evidence.

You've been around before, and silent. Of course, people leave their computers on and AFK, I do that all the time, so I won't read too much into that.
    That said, both of you tend to have a very strong chat presence, and often push (if not lead) the discussion until there's enough to get lots of reads. All you've done so far is to try to start a train on someone who if Town, would be the easiest mislynch ever, and then faded into the background.

Anyway, gonna AKF for a while. Some other head will hopefully grab the torch soon.

24. ISO #224

I am going to bed now, but before I do that.

-vote Hell Frog

Thoughts on the actual slot aside, I'm keeping the wagons even to see how they develop.

Vote Count Update

Hell Frog (2 [L-3]):

Spearheading Female Tank, Calette
    OrpZedWorlds (2 [L-3]):
    Empathy17, TheDarkestLight
    Empathy17 (2 [L-3]):
    Hell Frog, OrpZedWorlds

25. ISO #225

OK, I read the thread from the beginning word for word and got a townread on Nicolas Cage and DarkestLight. There response to our miller claim looked like town trying to figure out the game and the reasoning behind it more than just trying to vote us and get an easy mislynch. Also, DarkestLight came out with some reads off the bat that made sense. Orp hydra is actually completely null on reread. Same with Calette hydra and Hell Frog.

Spearheading Female Tank is scum for post #114 and other posts suggesting PLing us for spam when that hydra has shit up the game with memes and responses to said spam. This looks like scum avoiding scumhunting by trying to look busy. There is no reason to PL us and that's a load of crap because that prevents a possible scum lynch. Their original reason for voting us and response to my reasons asking for a reasons were extremely weak and boiled down to they didn't like the miller claim and we didn't give a reason for a vote. These are all terrible reasons to lay down a vote.

-vote Spearheading Female Tank

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

OK, I read the thread from the beginning word for word and got a townread on Nicolas Cage and DarkestLight. There response to our miller claim looked like town trying to figure out the game and the reasoning behind it more than just trying to vote us and get an easy mislynch. Also, DarkestLight came out with some reads off the bat that made sense. Orp hydra is actually completely null on reread. Same with Calette hydra and Hell Frog.

Spearheading Female Tank is scum for post #114 and other posts suggesting PLing us for spam when that hydra has shit up the game with memes and responses to said spam. This looks like scum avoiding scumhunting by trying to look busy. There is no reason to PL us and that's a load of crap because that prevents a possible scum lynch. Their original reason for voting us and response to my reasons asking for a reasons were extremely weak and boiled down to they didn't like the miller claim and we didn't give a reason for a vote. These are all terrible reasons to lay down a vote.

-vote Spearheading Female Tank
    I'm suffering from the tunnel.
    May I assume you scumread me?
    Remind me what PL is.
    So you've townread everyone that has defended you. Okay.

Wtf is that new avatar supposed to be?
    That's what I want to know.

The hell is Mikecall is what I want to know.
    Brb while I spam his inbox with rage over our suggested role.

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Quote Originally Posted by Funcall View Post
    I'm suffering from the tunnel.
    May I assume you scumread me?
    Remind me what PL is.
    So you've townread everyone that has defended you. Okay.
    PL-policy lynch

I forgot about you. If you made no impression on me on read through, you are null.

~SilverWolf

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

OMG we are a fucking miller......
    Its a negative utility of our role
    Role that someone is seen as a scum. WIFOM as scum?

It becomes more likely that you will be lynched or shot by a Vigilante, however; otherwise, it would be too easy for Mafia to fakeclaim Miller as well.
    Discount "You're going to get vigi'd".

Last time I checked, this is a HYDRA game.
    Discount RLVG, unless he / she / it / whatever has multiple personalities disorder of 100 personalities. /s

All you guys can fuck off!!!! I haven't had a chance to post and won't until 4:30 or so Central so bite me if you lynch a town hydra before both heads can speak you are fucking stupid!!!!

~SilverWolf
    Lol, welcome to European Lives Matter.

congradulations on adding nothign new and being an anti town entitie,
    Passive-aggressive fluffception!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    No one loves me, that's why I'm alone.
    Let's cuddle together to keep ourselves warm from this cruel unloving world.

Empathy is town, the first post was simply too out there and I doubt a scum would ever post "I'm Miller" on the very first post of the game, that's just stupid.
    Unless it's an Improvised Game setup.

Calette is a null read. I don't care how much they contribute and scumhunt, scumhunting alone does not make a town. Scum can scumhunt and then everyone instantly reads them as town for this, which is pathetic. Now, it's early in the game and I haven't noticed anything inherently scummy from this individual either, so null for now.
    Calette is passive and not super actively scumhunting, should add that on.

Tank is posting opinions that I personally believe a scum would have, such as how a Miller wouldn't claim because "A town shouldn't be attracting the attention of the cop", well that's a load of bullshit because it isn't up to them, it's up to the cop.
    You'd be surprised how many would be scummy from this argument then, like Nico Cago.

Quote Originally Posted by OrpZedWorlds View Post
    Enough memes. Only sheeping.
    Stop the fluff, but continue being a fluffy creature called "sheep". Oh my.

In almost all games, we like to lynch every day. No Lynching is like the devil
    The irony from this hydra.

Where I sometimes play the Miller is supposed to claim to avoid said investigation, which isn't exactly something we do here. Sites have differing playstyles, and I have seen the Miller claim style on other sites, which is why I don't particularly find it scummy, especially considering said players on this hydra spend a good deal of time on other sites. As much as I hate meta, it's kinda just simple two plus two logic.
    I like TDL for using off-site playstyles and logic.

Voting someone and then literally saying you will vote someone but not lynch them is scummy as fuck.

-vote OrpZedWorlds
    First legit vote that I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Spearheading Female Tank View Post
    That's just stalling, and Town shouldn't have a reason to either stall, nor to kill discussion.
    It's actually more common for town here to stall for some stupid reason.

i really wish self voting was a thing
    What the fuck is this.

Fuck off with your nonsense.

OK, I read the thread from the beginning word for word and got a townread on Nicolas Cage and DarkestLight. There response to our miller claim looked like town trying to figure out the game and the reasoning behind it more than just trying to vote us and get an easy mislynch.
    Easy mislynches are easily looked upon and is an amateur move for Day 1. I don't agree with this.

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

i think fire fucked up the settings again its size limit is 50x50 now....
    I was told by admins that this is now fixed, you will have to re-upload the avatar.
    I apologize for the problems with that, we literally just made the Hydra user group yesterday.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

42. ISO #242

The "fucking cunt" (quoting your sweetheart) made an impression on your other half though.
    Yeah, I can read. If he wants to give a read on that person he can. I read the thread all the way through and gave my thoughts up to that point. I'd like to hear more from RVLG since his first post is saying a lot without saying much and unless he always plays this way, pings as scum so far.

~SilverWolf

43. ISO #243

I'd like to hear more from RVLG since his first post is saying a lot without saying much and unless he always plays this way, pings as scum so far.

~SilverWolf
    I'm the scummiest by default here and you're not reading a few things I've pointed out.

What I have picked on is the psuedo vigi shot from Nic Cage, Empathy's "want to self vote", Calette's playstyle and some minor counters of points.

44. ISO #244

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I was told by admins that this is now fixed, you will have to re-upload the avatar.
    I apologize for the problems with that, we literally just made the Hydra user group yesterday.
    No problem, but the avatar is still too small after reload, thanks.

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I'm the scummiest by default here and you're not reading a few things I've pointed out.

What I have picked on is the psuedo vigi shot from Nic Cage, Empathy's "want to self vote", Calette's playstyle and some minor counters of points.
    ika has confirmed to me the first part is true.

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250