S-FM 186: Firebringer's Improvised Game - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 187: Firebringer's Improvised Game

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    why should i? all you guys is do give hate so it only enforces what i do.

maybe if you guys stopped shitting on everythign i would not be so resentful
    "Nothing is my fault. People force me to do bad things!"

You're the only one in control of your own emotions. Want to help yourself? Hug a teddy bear. Watch TV with your mother. See a bloody therapist.

Anything other than whining about it online.

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Calette View Post
    I accept this reasoning.

Do you think there's anything of note with SJ's contributions or do you think it's just him trolling? He's not been talked about a lot and we have enough focus on Empathy17.
    I don't like to rely on meta, but SJ is one of those who usually start the game until D2, or at least in regards of participating in the chat with serious input, so while he hasn't done anything other than shitposting, I don't see it as indicative of alignment.

3. ISO #103

@Empathy: Even if you are a "gut person", said gut feelings always respond to something that you picked up on, even if you aren't aware of it, so instead of using gut as an excuse, try to find the reason behind that gut vote.

Something made you vote Calette instead of anyone else. Find the reason and let us know.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Spearheading Female Tank View Post
    I don't like to rely on meta, but SJ is one of those who usually start the game until D2, or at least in regards of participating in the chat with serious input, so while he hasn't done anything other than shitposting, I don't see it as indicative of alignment.
    Remember it's not just me here. I have two new players who you should probably take in consideration before you try to read me. :P

5. ISO #105

There was one post, where he seemed to break out of that for a moment to prod Empathy, that struck me as being townie. I encourage you to reread his posts and see if you can figure out which one I refer to.

But other than that, I agree that SJ is doing his usual thing.

6. ISO #106

"Nothing is my fault. People force me to do bad things!"

You're the only one in control of your own emotions. Want to help yourself? Hug a teddy bear. Watch TV with your mother. See a bloody therapist.

Anything other than whining about it online.
    my emotions are fine right now, how come your sut butthurt about the pettyness

7. ISO #107

Why should you? Because you signed up for a game of Mafia, not for a drama pageant.

We asked you for reasoning behind a vote. Where's the hate in that? The supposed "hate" is only due to you failing to do anything relevant to the game, while spamming page after page with uncalled whining.
    me posting whining is ganering attention

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

No one loves me, that's why I'm alone.

Here are some notes on the more prominent players.

Empathy is town, the first post was simply too out there and I doubt a scum would ever post "I'm Miller" on the very first post of the game, that's just stupid. The current votes seem to be on the basis of the miller claim or the lack of skill/desire for assistance from the Hydra. Skill does not make alignment.

Calette is a null read. I don't care how much they contribute and scumhunt, scumhunting alone does not make a town. Scum can scumhunt and then everyone instantly reads them as town for this, which is pathetic. Now, it's early in the game and I haven't noticed anything inherently scummy from this individual either, so null for now.

Tank is posting opinions that I personally believe a scum would have, such as how a Miller wouldn't claim because "A town shouldn't be attracting the attention of the cop", well that's a load of bullshit because it isn't up to them, it's up to the cop. When I'm a Cop I check null reads, not town or scum reads, yet that's me, not anyone else. Some people might have other ways of going about it, and the other said reasons include voting Calette with no explanation, and accusing them of needing hydra support.

Well, early on I think votes without reason are perfectly valid. Conversations need to be started and votes can do that, also, as for the "relying on the Hydra to give reasoning" doesn't really make much sense to me when it comes to scum arguments, as it's still the same account, and same role, it's not like you're talking to a differently aligned person.

Also, the hydra mechanic I think gives me an advantage as with two or three people, it only takes one to mess up to ruin everything, and although I don't have two or three separate brains coming up with ideas and making post count absurd, I also don't need to worry about having internal conflicts on what to do.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Got lost and ended up reading the whole thing.

Since Empathy is using us replying to him as an excuse to spam, I suggest we stop feeding him, and as surpising to noone as this will be, I'll further add that if we lack a consensus by the end of the day, we lynch EMpathy, if only to have a cleaner chat tomorrow.

That said, I'd prefer if everyone started scumhunting; we have 6 townies, and require 5 for a lynch. This will only be achieved if we have a good deal of good discussion today.

Hell Frog, I've seen you lurking in the shadows. Still waiting for an answer on regards of how you see Empathy after being pointed out that this is their standard behaviour in all games.

I'm leaning on Empathy for Village Edwin, and I'm now wary about Hell Frog's vote there, seeing how Empathy -implying they are Town- would be the easiest mislynch ever.

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Tank is posting opinions that I personally believe a scum would have, such as how a Miller wouldn't claim because "A town shouldn't be attracting the attention of the cop", well that's a load of bullshit because it isn't up to them, it's up to the cop. When I'm a Cop I check null reads, not town or scum reads, yet that's me, not anyone else. Some people might have other ways of going about it, and the other said reasons include voting Calette with no explanation, and accusing them of needing hydra support.
    My point is that you would claim Miller if you are expected to be checked, and you shouldn't be giving people reasons to check you, because that means you aren't being pro-town, which all townies should be.

The other possible explanation would be wanting to try to stay alive by painting themselves as scum, thus avoiding nightkills due to being an easy mislynch target.

When did I vote Calette? I said they seem rather passive in this game, and that many posts were fluffity fluffs.

He's the one who claimed that he needed his "better half" to do the explaining. I just pointed that out so it didn't get lost among all the "poor me" spam.

16. ISO #116

Fancy placing down a vote then, TDL?
    Too early for me to decide, trying to work out the hydra mechanics into my typical reading style, the multiple people are gonna confuse me as sometimes I can't tell who is posting what and if it's normal for someone at the time. Give me a short bit to be a bit better.

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

My point is that you would claim Miller if you are expected to be checked, and you shouldn't be giving people reasons to check you, because that means you aren't being pro-town, which all townies should be.

The other possible explanation would be wanting to try to stay alive by painting themselves as scum, thus avoiding nightkills due to being an easy mislynch target.

When did I vote Calette? I said they seem rather passive in this game, and that many posts were fluffity fluffs.

He's the one who claimed that he needed his "better half" to do the explaining. I just pointed that out so it didn't get lost among all the "poor me" spam.
    I was referencing how you accused Empathy of voting Calette for no reason as one of your excuses for voting them. My read on you is based on your interactions with Empathy so far if you couldn't tell.

21. ISO #121

wow sen doesnt knwo how t play miller.....

silver is home so she will be posting shortly

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I was referencing how you accused Empathy of voting Calette for no reason as one of your excuses for voting them. My read on you is based on your interactions with Empathy so far if you couldn't tell.
    Close, but no cigar. What bothered me was the refusal to give a reason after being asked for one. He literally said "I don't need to explain my vote".

Firthermore, I invited him to try again in #103, and instead he decided to keep with the toxic spam.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Close, but no cigar. What bothered me was the refusal to give a reason after being asked for one. He literally said "I don't need to explain my vote".

Firthermore, I invited him to try again in #103, and instead he decided to keep with the toxic spam.
    it should of been self implied knowing im a gut play as you have already admitted so your reason for voting me right now is not there

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

MY GOD I MADE A BUNCH OF FUCKIGN POST AND I SAY SILVER IS HOME AND WHAT? I GET ANOTHER FUCKING VOTE. ORPZ YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT YOU WANT US TO STAY YOU SHOULD KNWO BY DOING THAT YOUR ONLY MAKING SILVER MORE PISSED
    Take a few breaths and calm down.

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

WHY DOES IT FUCKIGN MATTER, YORU THE ASS WHOS VOTING US IT SHOULDNT MATTER WHAT THE FUCK THEY THINK, ITS ANOTHER SHIT TEIR VOTE FOR US. SO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CAR ENO
    Be thankful Superjack is watching Dexter... Otherwise he'd probably vote you right now... xD

35. ISO #135

WHY DOES IT FUCKIGN MATTER, YORU THE ASS WHOS VOTING US IT SHOULDNT MATTER WHAT THE FUCK THEY THINK, ITS ANOTHER SHIT TEIR VOTE FOR US. SO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CAR ENO
    I think this is going rapidly from "town-neutral-scum" reads to "ika flipping shit because REASONS"

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

LEAVE ME ALONE SILVER IS MAKING HER POST NOW
    I've literally argued for why you aren't scum, and I'm trying to be "nice", it's not a good idea to try and alienate the one person who actually gave reasoning as to why you aren't scum.

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

HOW ABOUT YOU SAVE US SOME FUCKIGN TIME AND VOTE IT NOW YOU ASS
    Because I personally view you as town. Also I'm not a fan of random-lynching D1.

Then again I'm more accustomed to 15 player games on Arcade.. So I dunno if D1 lynchings are considered Random here. haha...

41. ISO #141

Clearly you people don't know how miller claims work so let me explain it to you. You always claim if you are miller first post D1. This is the most pro-town thing you can do so the cop DOES NOT waste a check on you. It is the stupidest thing in the world for scum to do for the exact reason this game proves. People jump on it and try to lynch you for it. So YES we are town doing what TOWN millers are fucking supposed to do and if you are voting us for this, you are a bunch of VI's who need to learn how to play mafia. After seeing how many votes we have when I haven't even gotten a chance to post, I have very little desire to waste my time posting in this game. Empathy is understanding how another feels. So if you treat us like shit, you'll get anti town play from me and nothing else. You show some respect, I'll work with you.

Also, a little lesson on hydras since some of you VI's think ika waiting for me is scummy. THAT'S HOW HYDRAS WORK IDIOTS. There is no point to having a hydra if each person posts individually. Working together and syncing up on voting and reads and avoiding dissonance is ALWAYS the optimal play for a hydra.

Anyway, I'm done here since it's a waste of my time and this game is going exactly like my last game here. I was town there but ika and I were shit on constantly. You want me to play, be nicer. Otherwise, fuck off.

BTW-We are a town PR so if you lynch us, I expect an apology post game for being fucking idiots and ignoring the scum who are probably loving every minute of this fiasco!!

~SilverWolf

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage View Post
    Because I personally view you as town. Also I'm not a fan of random-lynching D1.

Then again I'm more accustomed to 15 player games on Arcade.. So I dunno if D1 lynchings are considered Random here. haha...
    Not SuperJack anymore?

In almost all games, we like to lynch every day. No Lynching is like the devil

44. ISO #144

We got a message some minutes ago, at hh:15. A Justine's Beaver video, to be exact.

Seeing how it was an Upick setup, this could mean anything; from a Jester, to being "marked" for death, to a random townie who gets to send messages during the day.
    Just leaving it out there for future analysis.

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Clearly you people don't know how miller claims work so let me explain it to you. You always claim if you are miller first post D1. This is the most pro-town thing you can do so the cop DOES NOT waste a check on you. It is the stupidest thing in the world for scum to do for the exact reason this game proves. People jump on it and try to lynch you for it. So YES we are town doing what TOWN millers are fucking supposed to do and if you are voting us for this, you are a bunch of VI's who need to learn how to play mafia. After seeing how many votes we have when I haven't even gotten a chance to post, I have very little desire to waste my time posting in this game. Empathy is understanding how another feels. So if you treat us like shit, you'll get anti town play from me and nothing else. You show some respect, I'll work with you.

Also, a little lesson on hydras since some of you VI's think ika waiting for me is scummy. THAT'S HOW HYDRAS WORK IDIOTS. There is no point to having a hydra if each person posts individually. Working together and syncing up on voting and reads and avoiding dissonance is ALWAYS the optimal play for a hydra.

Anyway, I'm done here since it's a waste of my time and this game is going exactly like my last game here. I was town there but ika and I were shit on constantly. You want me to play, be nicer. Otherwise, fuck off.

BTW-We are a town PR so if you lynch us, I expect an apology post game for being fucking idiots and ignoring the scum who are probably loving every minute of this fiasco!!

~SilverWolf
    And that's why I view you as town. Also Superjack said something like that earlier, so I honestly just figured you were claiming Miller anyhow.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

~SilverWolf
    Could you not with the 'I don't want to post if you act like this' attitude? Maybe post some reads on the players accusing you - do you think there's a scum on your train? Or are they all town to you?

No shit you're a TPR. It's a UPick game, it's extremely unlikely that anyone chose Citizen.

49. ISO #149

We got a message some minutes ago, at hh:15. A Justine's Beaver video, to be exact.

Seeing how it was an Upick setup, this could mean anything; from a Jester, to being "marked" for death, to a random townie who gets to send messages during the day.
    Just leaving it out there for future analysis.
    Which song?

50. ISO #150

~SilverWolf
    I was hoping for some clear headed individual who was calm and collected, and then... this.

Calling people idiots is not a way to get anything across, no matter how convincing your argument is people won't listen most of the time if you go around calling them "idiots who need to fuck off". Also, don't play Mafia if you can't handle people being "assholes". It's the internet, who gives a fuck what they say or think?

Now then, as to the actual reasoning behind the claim, I actually fully agree. Where I sometimes play the Miller is supposed to claim to avoid said investigation, which isn't exactly something we do here. Sites have differing playstyles, and I have seen the Miller claim style on other sites, which is why I don't particularly find it scummy, especially considering said players on this hydra spend a good deal of time on other sites. As much as I hate meta, it's kinda just simple two plus two logic.