Minor Disguiser Bug (?)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Minor Disguiser Bug (?)

Kind of a subtle bug, but I noticed it yesterday when I was disguised as. I'm not entirely sure if this is even a bug and is just instead a subtle giveaway of the disguiser's presence.

So, my character(male) was disguised as by a disguiser that was a female character. Now, whenever that character voted, it would say HER instead of HIM, i.e "CharacterX has cancelled her vote". So, ofcourse, if you disguised as someone as the same gender this probably wouldn't even happen. Just wanted to know if this is a bug or intentional? Please lock/delete this thread if that is the case.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Re: Minor Disguiser Bug (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Equil View Post
    Okay, here is the replay, the bug(?) I described occurs at around 17:50, just observe the chat closely. In this game I am "Falcon Armada"(Equil) and disguised as by "Disguiser"(Stargate) how ironic?
    Actually, not that ironic. He is a known hacker with enough points to prefer his role. Next update around he will actually be banned, lol

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Actually, not that ironic. He is a known hacker with enough points to prefer his role. Next update around he will actually be banned, lol
    I see, I think the bug still stands though? Because it has to do with the role and not the player. Unless his hacking is screwing with the text or something? *shrug*

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Cool, now I will always use the female model so when this knowledge spreads I will be immune to disguisers!
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

15. ISO #15