Meet the Staff! - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
Results 751 to 797 of 797

Thread: Meet the Staff!

  1. #751

  2. #752

  3. #753

  4. #754

  5. #755

  6. #756

    Re: Meet the Staff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    I preferred it when we didn't have a choice; those were the good days. Back when my bio still said, "Lysergic: He is a Keeper" a year after I became Smod.
    ^^ I like this idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  7. #757

  8. #758

  9. #759

  10. #760

  11. #761

  12. #762

  13. #763

  14. #764

  15. #765

    Re: Meet the Staff!

    Yo can someone change my description on the original post?
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  16. #766

  17. #767

  18. #768

    Re: Meet the Staff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Can we get someone to update this please? It's getting hard to keep track who's staff and who's not. Thanks!!
    oh lord
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  19. #769

    Re: Meet the Staff!

    @Cryptonic can u do this u have a sense of humor and time to waste after u smoke that danky dank
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  20. #770

  21. #771

  22. #772

  23. #773

  24. #774

    Re: Meet the Staff!

    I have updated this a little bit. Merely adding new names and deleting old ones and troll ones (such as Ash). If anyone wants to write something for their "bio" feel free to (unless you are not SMOD, in which case you can PM me and I'll add it). If not, Cryptonic will add one when he's free.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  25. #775

    Re: Meet the Staff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I have updated this a little bit. Merely adding new names and deleting old ones and troll ones (such as Ash). If anyone wants to write something for their "bio" feel free to (unless you are not SMOD, in which case you can PM me and I'll add it). If not, Cryptonic will add one when he's free.
    I think Unknown is keeper too

  26. #776

  27. #777

    Re: Meet the Staff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @Unknown1234 Change your name to green please. <3
    Not on staff. Only temporary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  28. #778

    Re: Meet the Staff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    All staff are pigs!
    RIOT
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  29. #779

  30. #780

    Re: Meet the Staff!

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well we are missing some descriptions but thanks to rumox this is basically accurate now @community
    Especially this bit : )

    In his spare time Arrow enjoys long walks on the beach to find stray puppies that need kicking. There are few things in life that Arrow enjoys more than punting a puppy into the ocean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    if we could just stop catering to the toxic attitude and apathy that has become the culture of this site.
    Its easy to tear something down. Building something real takes a level of conviction and dedication that is not cool or fun.

  31. #781

  32. #782

  33. #783

    Re: Meet the Staff!

    Technically I am "The Pope" level

    Just nothing was ever created for it game or Forum side : P
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    if we could just stop catering to the toxic attitude and apathy that has become the culture of this site.
    Its easy to tear something down. Building something real takes a level of conviction and dedication that is not cool or fun.

  34. #784

  35. #785

  36. #786

  37. #787

  38. #788

  39. #789

  40. #790

  41. #791

  42. #792

  43. #793

  44. #794

    Re: Meet the Staff!

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    Whoever is mod in this replay isn't listed on front page.

    Light Yagami is wrong name, his name is Kira isn't it?
    You've already been given your answer. Why do you keep pushing this?

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  45. #795

    Re: Meet the Staff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    You've already been given your answer. Why do you keep pushing this?
    Omegasaurus in the mod in the replay? all names should be sc2 names, on forums you have "super moderator" title and colored names.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 28th, 2019 at 06:54 AM.
    If you trade crypto you will find discount links to the worlds largest crypto exchange binance and many others, trade with lower fee and make more on your trades https://twitter.com/cryptzos

  46. #796

  47. #797

    Re: Meet the Staff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    some of the staff don't even play the sc2 mafia game
    How u... You got supermoderator already?
    Ok they're giving supermoderator to everyone that's not good.

    Also this shows the forum staff, not in-game staff so that's why it uses forum names.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Meet my friends!
    By Bruno in forum General Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 31st, 2012, 03:57 AM
  2. Meet the CORRUPT Staff
    By Ash in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 337
    Last Post: August 25th, 2012, 04:50 AM
  3. Meet the Staff! REDUX
    By Bruno in forum General Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2012, 11:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •