User Tag List

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36
Results 1,751 to 1,796 of 1796
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

Re: Day 5: The Crypt

Everyone did his part. Azeryuu killed the first recruit, you defended him and established yourself as a trustworthy town member, CmG was secretly gathering keys and predicted cult strategies so the town could defend themselves against them, Deathfire remembered Diviner when he saw he could drive a win home, and immediately scouted for keys so if the keybearers ever got converted, he would point them out, Nick was trying his hardest to make himself an unattractive cult target, so he could inspect the Banshee once she died and find all the converts (though it was never needed).

MvP doesn't mean other players didn't do their share, it's just recognition for a player who stands out
    Last edited by BorkBot; March 9th, 2012 at 09:42 PM.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

It was fun, that gold riddle racked at my brain. And I have more ideas as to how not behave as a citizen. Least I wasn't converted.
    FM6: Assassin | FM8: Citizen (Chef) | FM9: Drunkard/Teacher (Nikita) | FM10: Town Thief (Procyon) - Best Night Actions
    M-FM1: Coroner | M-FM2: Lookout | M-FM3: Framer | M-FM6: Acolyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    I don't think someone named wolfcheese has a clean head.

8. ISO #1758

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    So Escaho... About you killing me on Night 2... Let's have a talk about that, shall we? Kufufu.
    We can, yes.

TheWaaagh called you out and you did not refute his claims. The thing was: I HAD to kill Night 2 (forced to, as Sir Purigon), so I had to choose someone. I believed TheWaaagh to be town (I was right) and thought he argued against you pretty well. Had you claimed, I would have killed DramaLlama instead (but it turned out for the best. You won, regardless).

The thing is, Sumi, you are very hard to read. You a good early kill because, as proven in Dust's FM with the Cops, you can lie your way to a mafia win. Becuase I do not know many people's style of play (I wear my heart on my sleeve, generally), I would rather eliminate you to learn you role instead of second guess your WIFOM (same with Luna).
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

Quote Originally Posted by Azeryuu View Post
    Sumi, I like your sig...and your username...
    Thanks, Mr. Paladin. Sorry I couldn't be of any use to you as the Diviner cause SOMEBODY killed me. Ahem.

Jokes aside though, I'm not angry or anything, Escaho, heh. Even now, though, I still fail to see this scumminess everyone accuses me of on Day 2. I still don't understand why I was accused of buddying with Rocshi and DramaLlama, when truth was, while they may have lied, it really just happens that our opinions coincided. I have noticed one thing though. The more I play, the more I realize my tongue naturally gets sharper and more acerbic when playing an FM. Hehe. Therein may lie why I seem scummy. While it's not scumtells (or maybe it is sometimes), I believe my comments become so, as Ubernox phrases it, scathing that I naturally garner suspicion.

I disagree with your opinion about the fact that I should have claimed, however. With the Paladin and a Sheriff revealed, I did not want to place more burden on the Cleric (who ironically, was the person who instigated my death lolz. It's on, Waaagh. Next MFM. You're going down, buddy.). In actuality, if the Death Knight role was not in this game, I probably would have never been converted nor attacked by the Haunting, judging from popular opinion. If what I said sounded like the Haunting's agenda, they would neither risk converting me, who might die soon by lynching, nor attack me, as I'm spreading their propaganda. I guess my misjudging comes from the fact that I didn't anticipate the Death Knight to side with Town, especially so early.

On another note, did you like my threat I sent you from the grave (Borkbot let me troll you lol)? Well lucky you, Escaho, the game ended before Night 5. Or else once Night falls, I would have leapt out of my grave and chainsawed you where those X marks around your throat was. Kufufu.

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth day, at dawn look to the east.

End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path... One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass... And then you see it. White shores... and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Sumi would you go on a date with me?
    ... of the fifth sixth day ...

14. ISO #1764

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    Thanks, Mr. Paladin. Sorry I couldn't be of any use to you as the Diviner cause SOMEBODY killed me. Ahem.

Jokes aside though, I'm not angry or anything, Escaho, heh. Even now, though, I still fail to see this scumminess everyone accuses me of on Day 2. I still don't understand why I was accused of buddying with Rocshi and DramaLlama, when truth was, while they may have lied, it really just happens that our opinions coincided. I have noticed one thing though. The more I play, the more I realize my tongue naturally gets sharper and more acerbic when playing an FM. Hehe. Therein may lie why I seem scummy. While it's not scumtells (or maybe it is sometimes), I believe my comments become so, as Ubernox phrases it, scathing that I naturally garner suspicion.

I disagree with your opinion about the fact that I should have claimed, however. With the Paladin and a Sheriff revealed, I did not want to place more burden on the Cleric (who ironically, was the person who instigated my death lolz. It's on, Waaagh. Next MFM. You're going down, buddy.). In actuality, if the Death Knight role was not in this game, I probably would have never been converted nor attacked by the Haunting, judging from popular opinion. If what I said sounded like the Haunting's agenda, they would neither risk converting me, who might die soon by lynching, nor attack me, as I'm spreading their propaganda. I guess my misjudging comes from the fact that I didn't anticipate the Death Knight to side with Town, especially so early.
    It's weird for me. Generally, I role claim early. This is evident in almost every FM I have participated in. I usually role claim by Day 3 or earlier. I have never died before Night 3 (and have lived past Day 4 in every FM I've participated in except my first one). Is that from strategy or from luck? Probably a bit of both. But in this FM particularly, there was a serial killer that *had* to kill every night after night 1. Therefore, if you were not the SK, it was evident to make your role/allegiance known, or else he would kill you. I always like to side with town unless I'm outright mafia (which, so far, I have never been), so that was my goal from the start. The town never once thought of lynching me, even though I have a history of lynching neutrals...Which I think is a testament to my playing ability.

On another note, did you like my threat I sent you from the grave (Borkbot let me troll you lol)? Well lucky you, Escaho, the game ended before Night 5. Or else once Night falls, I would have leapt out of my grave and chainsawed you where those X marks around your throat was. Kufufu.
    I won't lie. Your PM did scare me when I first read it, because I thought I had been converted somehow or BorkBot introduced a new mechanic.

However, I knew BorkBot would follow his FAQ to the letter and wouldn't introduce unknown information. So after re-reading the FAQ [before posting my PM to the Town], I believed it to be some kind of RP message about the crypt being opened. I actually discarded the PM as being utter nonsense after posting it and ignored it ever since. Initially though, it did give me a fright. =p
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

15. ISO #1765

I think it's destiny that every game of BorkBot's will involve Escaho being some form of near-invulnerable vigilante lol. As to being scummy Sumi, maybe don't agree with the bad guys next game when they're trying to discredit a sheriff? .

In other news I finally got a sweet, sweet banner for my virgin sig. Thank you, Bork, even if I still think that faith riddle was bullshit.

16. ISO #1766

gg, it was fun

Sorry for the long wait until M-FM VII :/
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

This game was my proudest moment, where is my award?
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

21. ISO #1771

I also feel like an arse, thinking that the likeliest way I would die on night 1 would be because of scum, so I tried to help the Town in my last will. At least I discovered that everyone thinks I'm a lying, treacherous and slippery bitch, thanks guys.
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

Cheeky monkey

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Wait what? CmG visited nobody on Night1? Who wrote the poetry?
    He "wrote" it himself. Or at least he wrote "PEOTRY:" and then copied a ballad he found on the internet somewhere

He wasn't able to choose a target on day 1 because he didn't have a role yet. On the following days, he never submitted an article alongside his interviews.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

29. ISO #1779

Hey Borkbot how das it feel to waste hours of your time for some riddles which took me 15 minutes to solve!? xD
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

30. ISO #1780

I had some practice at rhyme, so those hours weren't completely wasted

31. ISO #1781

high five nick we are both invisibile as fuck! Now give me that Crown ! ...
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

-reveal keys

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

long live the Knight!

38. ISO #1788

Oh! I forgot to mention:

BorkBro, loved the RP. Great music selection as well. Also, please continue making me unstoppable, invulnerable killing machines in your FMs. Not having to worry about death is a huge burden off my shoulders!

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

I first thought. Oh shit Thief down. Then oh shit Diviner ded, Then Dramalama and Goremancer came to carry the exorcists that was awesome.
    and lol at the Banshee Cartman. RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH. Too gud, too gud.

Nice try trolling me Luna. Didn't work that well did it?

hohohoho

41. ISO #1791

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    ... of the fifth sixth day ...
    I screwed up my code on day 3.

My code was first light(sentence) of the fifth day(post), at dawn look to the east(last word).
    Easy to remember since gandalf told us so

But on that day I posted 3 times before going to bed (forgot about code) then came back to pressure votes.
    My head is spinning at this point and I post my claim
    My claim is the 5th post that day but I thought it was the 4th. So I was still fine...
    Then kromos pissed me off and I posted a 6th post in rebuttle pushing my code to the 7th post. Still thought it was my 6th post so I posted that will crossed out fifth and put sixth.

Confused the haunting a bit but definitely had no affect on the game since they killed waaagh anyways.

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

Thanks for the comments on the RP

Sometimes I just rushed it to have something there, but there were other days when I felt inspired enough to add to the atmosphere. I personally think the opening, the conclusion and Sumikoko's death turned out the best.

As for the music, I have categorised a lot of atmospheric soundtracks (mainly from games and movies) that I once used to set the right mood when I was D&D Dungeon Master. The pieces I put in here are from the "Ominous" category, which I used for spooky areas and undead related content. All I had to do was look up the same pieces on youtube and paste them in here.

45. ISO #1795

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Thanks for the comments on the RP

Sometimes I just rushed it to have something there, but there were other days when I felt inspired enough to add to the atmosphere. I personally think the opening, the conclusion and Sumikoko's death turned out the best.

As for the music, I have categorised a lot of atmospheric soundtracks (mainly from games and movies) that I once used to set the right mood when I was D&D Dungeon Master. The pieces I put in here are from the "Ominous" category, which I used for spooky areas and undead related content. All I had to do was look up the same pieces on youtube and paste them in here.
    Yeah it was cool A great setting, wish I could have been a bigger part of it. I remember in M-FMI I didn't plan any RP or theme (it was experimental and I wanted to keep it simple, after all) but as the days rolled on I really began to feel that Vittoria was coming to life in my head - writing the sadistic jailor was hilarious, and my love of WWII history inspired the Durante RP, but the little boy that drowned you... also completely improvised, I just kept including a little boy in the RP and eventually had him snap. It was a bit more difficult with M-FMIII, when you tie yourself down to an established IP you create problems. How do you write deaths for some of your favourite on-screen characters? How do you attempt to avoid spoilers whilst paying homage to the series? How do you avoid letting slip who the cylon sleeper agent is in the RP? Most importantly, how do you keep the tempo up whilst making it understandable for people who have never seen the series?

That's why I liked yours, if you get too wrapped up in character names and story then it drags on for too long. You have to create atmosphere, not story. Music was good too. In my M-FMs I had movie/tv soundtracks to work with, but in my asylum S-FM DJ Stan kept piping in some awesome choons.

46. ISO #1796

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    As to being scummy Sumi, maybe don't agree with the bad guys next game when they're trying to discredit a sheriff? .
    Lol, seeing as I was the second person to suspect the Sheriff, the first of whom was a neutral Thief, I would think that you ought to tell the Mafia to stop agreeing with me lol. Imagine that. The Diviner and Cleric feuding with each other lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    I personally think the opening, the conclusion and Sumikoko's death turned out the best.
    Lol, you have my thanks, Borkbot, for creating such lovely ambiance before I got decapitated. It was an RP to die for. Literally. Kufu.