Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: M-FM VI Day 1: The Arrival

Slightly altered The Death Knight's ability:

Ability:
    Must choose a target to slay each night (-1) except the first night. If no target is submitted, the dice will decide.
    This means he is not forced to kill night 1 if he doesn't want to.

Why? Well, he can choose to hide in a corner and give everyone a chance to participate.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Rocshi View Post
    Why is the name of the kingdom Fyodor...

lololol

KINGDOM OF JELENA GOGOGO
    Why not?
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    Why does everything have to be about forum mafia x? God so sick of having mfm being put on hold for this shit, mfm has it's own player base and people who actually prefer it to the main fm.
    Current player base of FM and M-FM are not mutually exclusive. We do have lots of new untested players wanting to join though. Maybe more S-FM might be the solution. S-FM can be the express ticket for new players to prove themselves.

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Current player base of FM and M-FM are not mutually exclusive. We do have lots of new untested players wanting to join though. Maybe more S-FM might be the solution. S-FM can be the express ticket for new players to prove themselves.
    Thus said the member with 29 posts.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

you ve changed your avatar now its boring. We need a new catch phrase.. OmG its a code have to check now all day threads in FM 10 to find you cya next year then!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by Socretin View Post
    oh man this is gonna be sweet

anyways, if the Haunting is allowed to answer the riddles than couldn't they just take the key if they win and never give it anyone or unseal the crypt and have like an instant win...
    Nope, because members of the Haunting won't be awarded a key even if they give the correct answer. They can just mess with the results the Diviner gets to see.

And there are plenty of ways for them to lose the keys if a keyholder is recruited into the Haunting.

- night kills
    - lynches
    - found by the Diviner/Stalker and forced by the town to give up the key during the day

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Don't worry Socretin, this day is a no lynch day. I suppose I should mention that in the first post.

20. ISO #70

Your death bringing chainsaw witch maid killer extraordinaire is here. Kufufufu. What kind of enigma shall she craft this time? Stay tuned! That aside, I usually have the most questions after the game starts, unfortunately. Asking questions now may work against me depending on the role I become. The withholding of information is what I find most interesting about Mafia after all. Ahem. KUFUFUFU!

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    Your death bringing chainsaw witch maid killer extraordinaire is here. Kufufufu. What kind of enigma shall she craft this time? Stay tuned! That aside, I usually have the most questions after the game starts, unfortunately. Asking questions now may work against me depending on the role I become. The withholding of information is what I find most interesting about Mafia after all. Ahem. KUFUFUFU!
    I'm going for a multi-lynch day today.

So vote Sumikoko

You gonna die! "Kufufufufufu"

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Good day to you. I have arrived in town.

And please to not talk to me about my identity in FMX or about upcoming M-Fm games. Thank you.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

29. ISO #79

Luna in the hizazzzz

I AM LELOUCH AND I WILL MURDER YOU ALL

I also found the name of the town of Fyodor to be awesome xD

Bork, I had no idea that someone's hair turning 'grey-ish' was a sign of madness and culting o.0 EVERYONE WEAR A HAT OR SIR PURIGON WILL CUT YOU
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

30. ISO #80

Yo TheWaaagh lets do the den of assholes approach this game.

Yeah luna can come too.... WHORE! xD

@Goremancer. Giev teh Epics!

test
    Last edited by CmG; February 25th, 2012 at 07:21 AM.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

31. ISO #81

I c wut u did thar

Let the scumhunt begin!

Hail Emperor Borkbot!
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Bork, I had no idea that someone's hair turning 'grey-ish' was a sign of madness and culting o.0 EVERYONE WEAR A HAT OR SIR PURIGON WILL CUT YOU
    That may or may not have been hinting at a certain individual of the group being "replaced" by a local who is trying to blend in, but who forgot about a minor detail. Kind of like them Cylons, if you catch my drift.

33. ISO #83

Derp pls no FM10 chatterish in this game. Kkthxbye

34. ISO #84

wait i need a new avatar for this game brb

35. ISO #85

CULT AT ME BRO! I MA ESCAHOOOOO

36. ISO #86

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Yo TheWaaagh lets do the den of assholes approach this game.

Yeah luna can come too.... WHORE! xD

@Goremancer. Giev teh Epics!

test
    test failure.
    i have the invisibility code, but I'm not willing to share it.
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted

37. ISO #87

I c wut u did thar

Let the scumhunt begin!

Hail Serial Killer Borkbot!
    Fixed for you
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith

38. ISO #88

Borkbot was a crap Serial Killer, he got drowned in a stream by a little boy.

39. ISO #89

How rude! Mr redshirt! IMA DISSAPOINT

test.. bitch!

40. ISO #90

But he was a master chef. His raichu chops were deeeelicious!

41. ISO #91

I figured I would also find a new profile picture for the occasion.

I didn't find this by searching for 'Banshee', honest. I'm not a member of the haunting.

Yet.

42. ISO #92

Do the cult member know each other from start?

43. ISO #93

Borkbot was a crap Serial Killer, he got drowned in a stream by a little boy.
    squeak.

the little boy was really Sir Bastion as a boy, u know....

squeak.

Actually, it was an angel in disguise.

sque-

oooo.
    roast rat. yummy!

squeak.

AAAAAAAaaaaa!!!!

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    the little boy was really Sir Bastion as a boy, u know....
    Mindf*ck

Also I got fed up, when I searched for Banshee Queen it kept showing me Sylvanas Windrunner, but I like this one

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Do the cult member know each other from start?
    Role cards haven't been sent yet. Cult members will have to wait until night 1 just like everyone else, but on night 1 they do get a night chat together.

New converts won't know whether they were converted or bewitched until the next night. If they were converted, they won't know who their new allies are until they enter night chat.

Also I got fed up, when I searched for Banshee Queen it kept showing me Sylvanas Windrunner, but I like this one
    Yeah, that's a nice drawing. There seems to be a lot of warcraft fanart out there if you google for anything fantasy related...
    Last edited by BorkBot; February 25th, 2012 at 08:16 AM.

46. ISO #96

I might switch to a Sylvanas Windrunner pic at some stage, it's just a shame all the fan art is based on her WoW avatar. I was hoping for some drawings of her after her Warcraft III conversion. For now I'll make do with my generic gesturing random banshee drawing (which at least is colour co-ordinated with my name).

Let the riddles commence!

47. ISO #97

Just take the Narks avatar too strong for recruiting issues

48. ISO #98

Please let's not sully this game with references to FMX, it's not only disrespectful to Borkbot but also against the rules of FMX. Unless... u jelly?

49. ISO #99

FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

50. ISO #100