KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 302
Register

User Tag List

Page 302 of 462 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 15,051 to 15,100 of 23056
  1. ISO #15051

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Choo-Choo View Post
    I don't remember whether or not they were consensus town from an N1 POV. But again, what does a townie get from faking a poison on a consensus townie?

Sure, if they're consensus players probably wouldn't ignore them, you're right and I didn't realize that. But faking poison is still incredibly -ev imo
    A townie doesn't get anything from faking a poison on a consensus townie. A townie gets something from faking a poison on a sus read. This is the whole premise: Snuggles was not a consensus townie. That's why I fake poisoned them.

2. ISO #15052

3. ISO #15053

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    Snuggles was never consensus T as far as I can tell

and i will say this i would totally fake poison consensus town, you can cook a lot with that

Especially if you could get your hands on a watcher of some sort

Also can be used to mindgame wolfes into not killing someone

a lot of good reasons
    im sorry but snuggles was obvtown. you dont poison a wolf and make them post half the content they did. their eod2 was crystal clear even if people missed their earlier content. platypus fake poisoning snuggles was rather selfish than playing for the team

4. ISO #15054

if you're a townie, fake poisoning a consensus townie (apart from really weird and unforeseeable worlds fmpov) just makes you look incredibly suspicious, if you get your hands on a watcher they'll see you poison said townie

i dont get this

unless you're trying to hunt for whoever tries to cure the poison, but like why?

the mindgaming is fair but that stops working after 1 use and is incredibly risky
    is it?

I don't see any risk in fake poisoning someone

in fact fake poisoning is like by definition risk free.

And YES i would be hunting for who tries to heal poison on a consensus town, thats good info

doing that as a wolf is a risky gamble to take

5. ISO #15055

@FM-Protagonist Hair I haven't looked at Pizza's ISO. But shooting Pyramid when there was zero wolf flips before that is good. And I actually thought Pareidolia's post about them was more clearing for Pizza. May revisit this at some point, but not someone high on my radar right now

6. ISO #15056

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    im sorry but snuggles was obvtown. you dont poison a wolf and make them post half the content they did. their eod2 was crystal clear even if people missed their earlier content. platypus fake poisoning snuggles was rather selfish than playing for the team
    Im not saying plat did it in a good way, i didin't even know that was plat, i wouldve to check

im just arguing fake poison CAN be very helpfull

7. ISO #15057

8. ISO #15058

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Platypus View Post
    A townie doesn't get anything from faking a poison on a consensus townie. A townie gets something from faking a poison on a sus read. This is the whole premise: Snuggles was not a consensus townie. That's why I fake poisoned them.
    what exactly is your role? i cant imagine someone just writing “visit a player and fake poison them each night” and submit it, im pretty sure your role is more than that right?

9. ISO #15059

10. ISO #15060

11. ISO #15061

12. ISO #15062

13. ISO #15063

I will say this: the pisser voting pyramid D1 looks good for them, especially if they did that while pyramid WAS a viable wagon

less so if it was after it became obvious pyramid would not flip
    I never finished my EOD1 reread all the way, but from where I got and what I remember, Pyramid had a lot of other wagons leading ahead of them through the whole phase, and while Snow was a later vote on the wagon that got it at its highest, I don't know that it was still an active threat against Match/Pilgrim/Licky/Turq

14. ISO #15064

yeah i get i went a little bit off script

I still think fake poisoning is incredibly powerful tool for wolves

yeah blah blah roles were made alignment agnostic but I say that poisoning snuggles over some other slot is a conspicuous decision

15. ISO #15065

16. ISO #15066

17. ISO #15067

18. ISO #15068

19. ISO #15069

is it?

And YES i would be hunting for who tries to heal poison on a consensus town, thats good info

This this this

20. ISO #15070

yeah blah blah roles were made alignment agnostic but I say that poisoning snuggles over some other slot is a conspicuous decision
    how is FAKE poisoning incredibly useful for a wolf? I don't see it

I see some uses, but at face value its more townsided than wolfsided imho

unless they do like fake buss plays and shit but eh

21. ISO #15071

22. ISO #15072

23. ISO #15073

24. ISO #15074

is it?

risk free in terms of death-from-poison, yes

not risk free in terms of harming town lol

25. ISO #15075

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Lickilicky View Post
    what exactly is your role? i cant imagine someone just writing “visit a player and fake poison them each night” and submit it, im pretty sure your role is more than that right?
    I've already claimed all I feel that makes sense to claim in this post:

Since there’s not enough chaos yet: I’ll just claim so you guys can atleast decide if it’s worth it shooting me once you know everything. I won’t be around for the next session anyway to defend myself and I think that’s where it’s gonna come down to this.

I’m the guy who can poison people. I know when it’s real and when it isn’t and it’s probably smart to not say more about that. I have been vocal about sussing Snuggles so I decided to poison them N1 but I knew they wouldn’t die. Their posts made me refrain from doing it for real. I had a look around for some opinions and reads from my TRs during D2 and poisoning Goldfish felt like the right move to me since he was on a lot of potential shortlists already. I will not reveal right now if the poison is real or not unless prompted to otherwise. I also think it’s useful if I don’t reveal more specific mechanics about my role for now.

I know this might open me up to potential anticlaim mechanics but rather than getting shot today without having had a chance to reveal it, I’d rather everyone discuss the option of using me as a useful tool, kind of like an advanced ITA.

26. ISO #15076

27. ISO #15077

how does it harm town

if anything fake poison on consensus townie gives them a lot of fucking thread control

if you play your cards right you can make it look like scum poisoned it and that just lets them be conf town for "their last day"

worse case they think they are going to die, and don't. How does that harm town?

28. ISO #15078

29. ISO #15079

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Lickilicky View Post
    @FM-Platypus I don't think you should answer this yet

30. ISO #15080

how does it harm town

if anything fake poison on consensus townie gives them a lot of fucking thread control

if you play your cards right you can make it look like scum poisoned it and that just lets them be conf town for "their last day"

worse case they think they are going to die, and don't. How does that harm town?
    Also seeing how someone acts when they think they are going to die is just top tier RT, i can't see how it remotely harms town

31. ISO #15081

Who would you have fake poisoned then? Not asking for specifics, just asking your strategy. For me, it made sense to poison someone who I thought had an ambivalent slot who I was SL on and since I knew they wouldn't die, I decided to go with someone like Snuggles. There was not an option of real poisoning someone at the time, the mechanics regarding that are a bit more convoluted.

32. ISO #15082

33. ISO #15083

34. ISO #15084

35. ISO #15085

36. ISO #15086

37. ISO #15087

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    Arguing that poisoning fake snuggles was selfish and bad is just so incredibly dumb it made them obvious town like what are you guys on about
    Yeah I think so, too. It gave me exactly what I wanted from fake poisoning Snuggles so I could make up my mind and stop SL on that slot. I think I said as much towards the end of D2 that I was not sussing Snuggles as much anymore and I think it helped lots of others, too. Feels a bit weird of Choo Choo to argue this point with me.

38. ISO #15088

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    Spoiler : the best thing i could see in mentions :
    KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game
    The shot hit!

FM-Goblin and Worg has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Mafia
    Role: Mischievous Princess

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (Day and Night) factional chat with all other members of the Mafia.

Tactician (Night 0 Only)
    Before the night 0 action deadline, the mafia may select up to four factional members.
    They may freely redistribute roles among those members.

Night Kill
    The mafia may assign a member to target another player at night with a Level 25 Wound. This factional action may be multi-tasked with role actions, but may not be multi-tasked with other factional kill actions.

Roleblock (3-shot)
    Thrice during the game, the mafia may assign a member to target another player at night with a Level 10 Roleblock. This factional action may be multi-tasked with role actions, but may not be multi-tasked with with other factional actions. Multiple charges may not be used on the same night.

Lost Wolf
    [REDACTED] is a Lost Wolf. They will join the mafia's factional chat once [REDACTED]. They do not know the identities of the mafia, nor the other factional abilities of the mafia, although they do know the condition for joining the pack and do know that Mafia knows who they are. Be wary of potential abilities that may intercept attempts to communicate with the lost wolf. Be very careful what you send outside of factional chat.

Wolf Leader's Silent Shot
    The Wolf Leader is: [REDACTED]
    This ability may only be used by the Wolf Leader. Each day, the Wolf Leader may fire a Silent, Level 7 Attack during ITAs in addition to any other ITA abilities they may have.

Conditional Bonus Kill (3-Shot)
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player at Night to target them with a Piercing kill, provided at least one of three conditions are met. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional kill actions.

On Nights 1 to 3, both the Night Kill action AND the Bonus Kill action may be taken by the mafia.
    On Nights 4+, only one of the Night Kill or Bonus Kill action may be taken by the mafia.

The descriptions of the below options will not show on flip, only their titles and the potential power-ups available.

Option 1 (Slank Vig): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Option 2 (Spam Vig): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Option 3 (Anti-Claim): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Win Condition:
    The Mafia is an anti-town faction. The Mafia wins if at any point in time all of the following conditions are met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one mafia alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The mafia consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    You are the mischievous princess. Having no regard for the governance of your country or the wishes of the people and making chaotic decisions on a whim, you were quickly delegated to the least important political position the king could find. Although most of your country's people pay you no mind, you are somewhat popular among those who harbor distaste for the royal family, and still retain some small power in parts of the country. While the family is busy with various diplomatic affairs, you've seized the opportunity to do whatever you can get away with, just because you can.

Princess' Proclamation: Though your words carry little weight with the general public, you still find ways to make the most of them. Each Night, you may instruct your scribe to write a proclamation to be read aloud to the townspeople the next day. Unfortunately, you only have enough parchment for 100 characters. Your scribe is not talented enough to ink images, urls, or videos onto the parchment.

Royal Invitation: Each Day, you may summon someone to chat with you. Of course, declining a summons from royalty is unthinkable, and the target will be forced to accept. The following Night, the target will be placed into a private chat with you, which will dissolve the following Day. You will be anonymous and unable to perform any role actions other than a proclamation for the duration of the chat. As it would be incredibly rude to forego such a meeting to perform other duties, your target will not be able to perform any other Night actions. Fortunately for your target, you've magnanimously permitted your servants to perform any night actions in their stead. You will not know what actions they undertake, and any actions taken by your servants will be seen as being performed by you to tracking type roles. However, your servants will obviously refuse to carry out any killing actions against you, though your target will not be aware of that. Additionally, if you have any factional actions, your servants will be able to carry them out for you in your stead.

Princess' Poison (Day 3+): Once per game, during the Day, you may choose to prepare a poison for the drinks that will be served at your chat the following Night, as well as decide whether to place it in your drink or your target's drink. If you successfully form a chat the next night, at the behest of your attendants, you will gleefully inform your target that one of the drinks is poisoned and watch them toil over which one to drink. Of course, refusing to drink is not an option. Additionally, you will instruct your servants to avoid carrying out any self-healing actions for your victim. It will be announced that whoever ingests the poison will die at the end of the following Night unless healed. This announcement is false - the poison is fake and will not kill the player in question. This action cannot be stopped, although should this action fail for any reason, such as the death of your invitee during the day, you will be able to attempt it again.

Royal Funeral (Passive): The royal family will be preoccupied with a royal funeral, traveling away to the King's birthplace at the royal estate in the countryside. After the King's death you will gain access to new abilities.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Autumn
    @FM-Bad Hair Day
    @FM-Breakup
    @FM-Candyfloss
    @FM-Catnip
    @FM-Chibi Minnie
    @FM-Choo-Choo
    @FM-Chromatography
    @FM-Dredge
    @FM-Droopy Snout
    @FM-Eyescream
    @FM-Four Past Seven
    @FM-Goldfish Bowl
    @FM-Joycat
    @FM-Lassie
    @FM-Lipstick
    @FM-Mining Peep
    @FM-Monet Rocket
    @FM-Mr Clean
    @FM-Old Lickilicky
    @FM-Peekaboo
    @FM-Platypus
    @FM-Player 2
    @FM-Protagonist Hair
    @FM-Ringmaster
    @FM-Scarf
    @FM-Space Pizza
    @FM-The Great Flood
    @FM-The Hat
    @FM-Tiny Hippo
    @FM-Yellow Snow
    FM-Pilgrim Anatomy
    FM-Grate
    FM-Fluffernuts
    FM-Sonrisa
    FM-Tinnitus
    FM-Turquoise
    FM-Heterochromia
    FM-Angry Rectangle
    FM-Not Enough Legs
    FM-Pyramid
    FM-Decepticon
    FM-Wakka Wakka
    FM-Thumbs Up
    FM-Popcorn Axolotl
    FM-Red Cross
    FM-Disco Dancer
    FM-Matchstick Man
    FM-Naptime
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Hon Hon Hon
    FM-Snuggles
    FM-Oink
    FM-Pareidolia
    FM-ZOMG
    FM-Goblin and Worg
    LOL I LOVE YOU

this was a very unexpected result for ita, amazing
    looking at lipstick's intervention, there's basically no reason for them to do this as scum as far as i can see, so they're getting pretty towny now
    need to analyze goblin's spew, this is a slot i had always had a good impression of and never really considered this world

39. ISO #15089

How does it harm town? People rightly treated snuggles as confirmed town and they used that position well. And you can gauge reactions and such when he lives.

40. ISO #15090

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    IIRC scarf was also the one who quoted the Goblin no visits to me as a reason they're probably town

Just mentioning since I don't recall seeing it in the case and it is a factor imo
    Yeah. I don't remember if I quoted it, but it's one of the many instances where they shoves in a wolf defence

41. ISO #15091

42. ISO #15092

Who would you have fake poisoned then? Not asking for specifics, just asking your strategy. For me, it made sense to poison someone who I thought had an ambivalent slot who I was SL on and since I knew they wouldn't die, I decided to go with someone like Snuggles. There was not an option of real poisoning someone at the time, the mechanics regarding that are a bit more convoluted.
    personally think using on a SL has positive's and negatives but here it worked out cause snuggles was towny and i think is a good look for them!

what can happen is one of: stopped playing as much cause lose of motivation OR if a wolf gets a free pass into the night and gets to act instead of say being ITAed
    Normally i'd aim for a null or slight town read to get more confidence there

43. ISO #15093

they are floating slightly above null for me, EXCEPT if scarf flips wolf today

if scarf flips wolf choo choo is getting a full ISO [with context] from me
    this is the most exciting thing to have come out of the past 12 hours

44. ISO #15094

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    @FM-Peekaboo Honestly, I'm a bit surprised you're willing to shoot Scarf here. You seemed very opposed to any idea that Scarf was wolf last time we were in thread. What convinced you here?
    I didn't realize they wolfsided as hard as they did
    I was aware of the Pyramid shield which was bad but excused it because of the whole Matchstick tinfoil, IIRC the reason was they scumread Matchstick off of the LW thing, and then preflipped some teammates like Hat, and shielded Pyramid because of people like Hat pressuring them?

I'll be honest I did not realize they shielded/defended any other wolves at all

I still think giving me that item is v villagery though

45. ISO #15095

46. ISO #15096

47. ISO #15097

48. ISO #15098

how is FAKE poisoning incredibly useful for a wolf? I don't see it

I see some uses, but at face value its more townsided than wolfsided imho

unless they do like fake buss plays and shit but eh
    step 1
    bus a townie who has potential to be strong in game

step 2
    ignore them in thread, watch thread push idea they'll resolve

step 3
    players lose interest in trying to read them

step 4
    player is now super isolated and it is hard for them to get back into game

49. ISO #15099

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    Please keep it cool <3

We are doing so well <3

Please focus on game yay <3
    Ok just so Im not missing stuff

Scarf removed ZOMG and another wolf? Pyramid? From ITA list yes, and from that they look awful. Has peekirby done the same? I saw them mentioned in conjuncture a page back

50. ISO #15100