Register

User Tag List

Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 3333
  1. ISO #3051

2. ISO #3052

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    My issue is that I would be flipping a coin at this point and I think I can figure it out either way.
    highly doubtful since the deaths are almost predictable regardless of who's mafia and any one of zenon/martin/ikarus being kept alive and left as a potential suspect could be argued as something the mafia was trying to do in their own favor

and if it is Ikarus who's mafia then, like I said, vast majority of cases its expected play to (mis)eliminate me and not him. And if it does come to Martin/Ikarus, I'm not going to be spamming posts or whatever about it because that's just how it is. We got outplayed. I'll just vote and more or less leave it at that for the day and wait for the game to end.

Only time where I might throw a big fuss is if we go into F3 with Zenon around or if we're trying to do a yeet at MYLO.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #3053

4. ISO #3054

5. ISO #3055

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    highly doubtful since the deaths are almost predictable regardless of who's mafia and any one of zenon/martin/ikarus being kept alive and left as a potential suspect could be argued as something the mafia was trying to do in their own favor

and if it is Ikarus who's mafia then, like I said, vast majority of cases its expected play to (mis)eliminate me and not him. And if it does come to Martin/Ikarus, I'm not going to be spamming posts or whatever about it because that's just how it is. We got outplayed. I'll just vote and more or less leave it at that for the day and wait for the game to end.

Only time where I might throw a big fuss is if we go into F3 with Zenon around or if we're trying to do a yeet at MYLO.
    in fact the skips may not matter at all if Nancy is the one killed for whatever reason

in which case you really should only be thinking about the case where something like Ikarus -> Varcron happens because that more or less is the only way you live to F3 while still having more than 1 suspect

unless the mafia kills one of Martin/Zenon but that would be stupid
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #3056

7. ISO #3057

8. ISO #3058

9. ISO #3059

10. ISO #3060

11. ISO #3061

12. ISO #3062

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Day will get extended by 24 hours.

I do not want another 24 hours.

We are just waiting for the day to end anyway. Sigh.
    It isn't going to extend
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

13. ISO #3063

in fact the skips may not matter at all if Nancy is the one killed for whatever reason

in which case you really should only be thinking about the case where something like Ikarus -> Varcron happens because that more or less is the only way you live to F3 while still having more than 1 suspect

unless the mafia kills one of Martin/Zenon but that would be stupid
    I had better not be nk’d. Only way that happens if Ikarus doesn’t jk me and if I die tonight, that means it’s him.

14. ISO #3064

15. ISO #3065

@Varcron , as the only IC, we need your input. Also tell us what went on in chat.
    Ikarus's summary is basically spot on of what happened

We both collectively agreed that if there was a night kill Zenon was the likely culprit, and I was going to chime in yesterday but ended up getting busy with IRL stuff
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

16. ISO #3066

Don’t you have any opinions on anything? Tell us what happened in chat at the very least.
    I think if I had to choose between you and Zenon Zenon would go first

I know I and Ikarus are 100% town (like my initial reads said) therefore

-vote Zenon

17. ISO #3067

I don't see how it is mylo, and I don't get why you're using strong language so suddenly

Ikarus
    Varcron
    Me
    You (Nancy)
    Zenon

that's 5 people, leaving 1 mafia vs 4 town

if we vote wrong today and do not jail correctly then its an f3

I take it you misread my earlier list when I intentionally excluded varcron for being greenchecked by Ikarus? Because it wasn't including everyone other than me by intention.
    Like I'll be real with you

I don't think Martin is scum (unless i'm being duped) I highly doubt Ikarus is based off of how I've seen him play, I know for sure I'm not scum

That means it's between you (Nancy) and Zenon, and I would lean towards Zenon

18. ISO #3068

19. ISO #3069

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Like I'll be real with you

I don't think Martin is scum (unless i'm being duped) I highly doubt Ikarus is based off of how I've seen him play, I know for sure I'm not scum

That means it's between you (Nancy) and Zenon, and I would lean towards Zenon
    I will be towncleared as long as Ikarus keeps his promise to jailkeep me tonight.

20. ISO #3070

@Martin, Ikarus committed to jking me and only reason I can think of why he wouldn’t is if he’s scum. What possible reason would town!Ikarus commit to protecting me and not do it?

How is me being nk’d tonight not an automatic guilty?
    @Varcron if I die tonight, remember this post.

21. ISO #3071

22. ISO #3072

23. ISO #3073

24. ISO #3074

25. ISO #3075

I had better not be nk’d. Only way that happens if Ikarus doesn’t jk me and if I die tonight, that means it’s him.
    no I mean like

you die on the 2nd skip if we skip to f3

and if you don't then either Ikarus got killed on 1st skip or the mafia was foolish enough to allow a jail on 2nd skip while killing Ikarus

so really the only reasonable way you get to f3 if we do both skips is if you die on the 2nd skip, and the kill order was Ikarus -> varcron
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #3076

so you "getting information" from the kills in order to make (what you think) is the best determination has no practical and meaningful value unless you anticipate the kills will be Ikarus -> Varcron
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #3077

28. ISO #3078

I think I worded that as best as I could, without re-iterating everything in extreme detail.

Point is: If you're relying on the night-kills to help you decide your vote, it will be pointless to do so if you're expecting to vote at F3....as getting you to F3 would mean the deaths of both Varcron and Ikarus at some point. Any other way of getting you to F3 involves a significant misplay by the mafia that likely just outs them immediately.

Hence, there is no point to skip unless you're intending to vote to eliminate in a MYLO situation.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #3079

30. ISO #3080

so you "getting information" from the kills in order to make (what you think) is the best determination has no practical and meaningful value unless you anticipate the kills will be Ikarus -> Varcron
    I was referring specifically to rereading the game which I haven’t had time to do yet.

But if I were to speculate here. We have an IC in Varcron and Ren was the previous nk, so I assume either is possible.

31. ISO #3081

I think I worded that as best as I could, without re-iterating everything in extreme detail.

Point is: If you're relying on the night-kills to help you decide your vote, it will be pointless to do so if you're expecting to vote at F3....as getting you to F3 would mean the deaths of both Varcron and Ikarus at some point. Any other way of getting you to F3 involves a significant misplay by the mafia that likely just outs them immediately.

Hence, there is no point to skip unless you're intending to vote to eliminate in a MYLO situation.
    I see your point. If Varcron is nk’d, the nk won’t tell us anything but if Ikarus is nk’d, well then we know for sure it can’t be him.

32. ISO #3082

33. ISO #3083

because otherwise you'd just be dead and at that point your opinion, whatever it is, does not matter
    You mean if we did 2 skips right?

Yeah, I don’t see how I’m not in that case. I’m IC tomorrow, I obviously am the following night’s nk if we skipped twice.

Since Zenon is adamant we don’t skip, I won’t fight it and you don’t need my vote.

34. ISO #3084

I don't think it is Nancy, given how insistent she is to be jailed. I would jail Nancy over Matin anyway given my read on Martin all game but if I live and varcron dies... then the answer is right there for me.

Ofc Martin would argue the same thing that I am the scum at that point.

Would scum!Martin go to thunderdom with me or have 2 ICs vs him in game? He can only choose the former.

So Nancy, if it is proven that you are IC, you are the kingmaker this game.

35. ISO #3085

For every scenarios I can think of, the right way for mafia to play tonight is to kill varcron lest they risk having 2 ICs in game.

If that is the case, it comes down to Martin vs me tomorrow.
    Are you still planning on jking me tonight if game doesn’t end?

36. ISO #3086

37. ISO #3087

38. ISO #3088

I don't think it is Nancy, given how insistent she is to be jailed. I would jail Nancy over Matin anyway given my read on Martin all game but if I live and varcron dies... then the answer is right there for me.

Ofc Martin would argue the same thing that I am the scum at that point.

Would scum!Martin go to thunderdom with me or have 2 ICs vs him in game? He can only choose the former.

So Nancy, if it is proven that you are IC, you are the kingmaker this game.
    It will be proven as long as you jk me. So, are you 100% confirming you’ll jk me tonight?

39. ISO #3089

40. ISO #3090

41. ISO #3091

42. ISO #3092

If it is Ikarus, there's really only a few small things I could've suspected him on. To give an example: the fact that mafia apparently wanted Gikkle dead, as we've only flipped one mafia PR.

I just didn't want to believe it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #3093

44. ISO #3094

45. ISO #3095

46. ISO #3096

If it is Ikarus, there's really only a few small things I could've suspected him on. To give an example: the fact that mafia apparently wanted Gikkle dead, as we've only flipped one mafia PR.

I just didn't want to believe it.
    for a more fuller list:

1) Elaborating on my rushed post more, it strikes me odd that if the mafia have only one PR and yet put themselves in a contentious situation with Gikkle.
    2) I didn't find the jail chat we had was completely natural at times
    3) Ikarus was voting yoshida and was kinda pressing on it, though I've not actually double-checked that stuff because I'd rather just want Zenon to be mafia here. Also he replicated a certain place of the mind fairly well and I wanted to believe it was towny AI.
    4) Ikarus' reveal of being my jailor. I don't remember what was the reason for claiming that, and I wonder if there were any good justifications for it.

I think these are all the points I can think of off the top of my head. I wanted to write this at EoD so I can reflect on this post-game if it is a Mafia-Ikarus world, as trying to do this when Zenon flips green would bias my judgement of the facts.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #3097

48. ISO #3098

and, since Ikarus posted the full chat and everything earlier in the game for a different jail chat he had made with Yoshida, I'll be posting the same for our chat as well since it seems OK to do that.

Spoiler : jail chat full text :

The room was createdMay 23

Bookmarkpowerofdeath entered for the first timeMay 23

Bookmarkpowerofdeath left this message:May 23

You may post here for the next 24 hours. Once Day 3 start, you can no longer post in this chat.

Bookmarktest entered for the first timeMay 23

Bookmarkpowerofdeath joined the chatMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster entered for the first timeMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: hello inmateMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: i have jailed youMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: in case you did not knowMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99 entered for the first timeMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: hellloooooooMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: ty for the protectionMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: I wish you luckMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: i want you to study in the jailMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: knowing that you are safeMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: I'll do it if I feel like it, but sure I will consider contributing during the nightMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chatMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: you can be honest with meMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: do you have teammatesMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: your secret is safe with meMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: yeah I'm teamed with Lumi, Powerofdeath, and Marshmallow MarshallMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: we're a 4-man teamMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: Oh wow that is one solid teamMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: gonna wreck this gameMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: how did your champs goMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: they haven't yet actuallyMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: supposed be in like 2-3 weeksMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: idk how I'm going to play it tbhMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: let me know what you think the about the current state of the game if you manage to find the time to catch upMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: i'd like to discuss it with youMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: Oh I have plenty of time, litterally was my last day of examsMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: what doy ou study.?May 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: but like I've said the less I invest myself into thinking / playing this game seriously then I will be less likely to backstab mah brainoMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: I study human resources at Towson University, although before that I got an associate's in Psychology at the Community College of Baltimore CountyMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: you'd think with an associates in psychology I would be 100% fine playing mafia games seriously but lol you thenMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: oh wow that sounds like you've had a full on education thereMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: i have a questionMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: did you get a roleMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: yeah, but I'm not sure if I should shareMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: actually I may have given it away alreadyMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: im too dumb to notice small thingsMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: I was too carefree about the whole jailing thing so its preety obvious that I'm just a standard villagerMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: no special role or anythingMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: eh I'd rather not bet on you not noticing itMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: i mean, jailing serves only to roleblock, redirect stuff to you to meMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: if I do then I'll start overthinking thingsMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: i wanted to protect youMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: yeah but a number of role stuffs happen at nightMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: and for mafia it basically is never protection and just a role-blockerMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: well that is trueMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: in theory I got 0% reason to trust you but tbh I'm in the mood of "whatever"May 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: i meanMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: that is trueMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: but i know i am townMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: and my intention was to protect you from all harmMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: if true then that's kinda cool of you nglMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: i also did not want to protect someone i saw as someone possibly getting killed because that means I'll die. so while I wanted to protect youMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: also had to bet on the fact that you might not get attackedMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: that's fair and true, but it also somewhat possible that mafia just stab me to try to give away as little information possibleMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: yes, we both have reasons not to fully trust each otherMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: so im happy if you are to withold information from meMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: some higher-skill mafia players I know (though none of them in this game) highly prefer killing players who are big unknowns but also give off little info if killedMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: feel free to not answer this questionMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: I came into EoD ready to vote almost anyone tbh because I just wanted to generate info and dynamics, by being unknown I could be applying pressure to baddiesMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: do you have any pairings in mind?May 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: I think I may have seen a few anti-pairings but not really any pairings, at least none that seem more likely than othersMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: hmm alright that's fair enoughMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: i mean im just fine chillin hereMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: so far you haven't shown me any wolf attributes in the gameMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: im more inclined to 'want' to believe you are telling the truth and is townMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: now that buster is shown to be not jester though, what do you think about him?May 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: he is more town than not, no?May 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: The strange thing is that I banked part of my opinion on buster with Auwt's appraisal of Buster earlierMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: but now idk if Auwt was being truthful if at allMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: basically said that Buster was following an arcade playstyle closelyMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: maybe I should check Renegade when I decide to, I think he may still play Arcade and perhaps could know or have a reaction to thatMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: which may authenticate itMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: i also agreed with that part. Ikarusdk also explained it as wellMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: if I didn't feel like there was a more than 40% chance buster was town I totally would've suggested him as well during EoDMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: I mean, on my reads. Technically there is if you go by setup probability.May 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: what do you think of the Auwt wagon?May 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: players on itMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: compared to players that were pushing for Yoshida?May 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: I don't have any confident thoughts immediately tbhMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: I'm also getting tired + want to do other stuff before I head to bedMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: that is fine, we have all the time in the worldMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: you can go to bed and chat with me once you feel like itMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99: rn its 8:30 pm for me, and I'll probably be back more throughly reading and catching up around noon (or very soon after) tomorrowMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: we cannot trust each other but if our worldview is similarMay 23

Bookmarkbustingbuster: then that is more than what i have for other playersMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99 left the chatMay 23

BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chatMay 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: decided to make my color green, and I'm back nowMay 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: going to read more rn, starting around where I left off before the whole exams thingMay 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: I've been re-reading page 11 (#501 to #550) and I don't really understand why people are sorta implying that Frinckles and Ikarus have differing alignments. Like people saying one or the other is townier of the two.....instead of just reading them separately.May 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: I mean, I do realize that Frinckles at that time *is* voting Ikarus but I don't see how that could be clear basis for something like a wolf/town scenario.May 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: Ikarus feels preety genuine in his read of me in #594....I semi-strongly feel if a wolf was going to TR me here they wouldn't be strictly discussing my earlier posts and also probably would've mentioned my interactinos with Giikkle before #594 (which ended around the late 400's)May 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: .....and while I was looking into his ISO for reasoning about Gikkle, he decided to vote me at one point later suddenly ._.May 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: impression town but idk what he's trying to do with me, it doesn't feel scripted or made up, especially when he makes a reads list after the post he has an issue with where he places me as townleanMay 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: maybe he was poking the thread and see how it would react, idkMay 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: anyways, don't feel like doing much else atm soMay 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: > Auwt (6): ItalianoVD, Gikkle, Nancy Drew 39, Renegade, MartinGG99, ikarusdkMay 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: probably town, probably town, don't know, don't know, totally not town, townMay 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: if there were scum on that wagons its likely one of nancy/renegade and if not either then probably Gikkle ---- I've looked at Italiano's posts in the past hour as well and there is a mild fear that they're just playing well as wolf but I don't think that is likelier than Gikkle being wolfMay 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: Gikkle's posting and tone overall has been good but I don't quite like how he has gone back-and-forth over some issues -- effectively fence-sitting at times but I suppose it may be a natural consequence (i.e. natural appearance) of him trying to be very open with his thoughtsMay 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: I will probably be back in like 8 hours or something, if not a bit laterMay 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: I will see if I can check before night ends to answer any questions you may have.May 24

BookmarkMartinGG99: otherwise this chat goes bye-byeMay 24

Bookmarkpowerofdeath joined the chatMay 24

Bookmarkpowerofdeath joined the chatMay 24

BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chatMay 25

BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chatMay 25

BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chatMay 26

Bookmarkpowerofdeath joined the chatMay 30

BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chat20:13
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #3099