S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 61
Register

User Tag List

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 3333
  1. ISO #3001

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    But even if I am not even consdiering the fact why I did not die.

My finger points to Zenon who has had very little impact to this game for the solve apart from the shot killing Stellaria. Under pressure by having most Ts alive? Not paying attention? Who knows. A lot of variables behind that slot.
    Continuing to be sussed for not having impact as a sub for a sub for a player who didn't have impact is weird. Was I supposed to come in here and flip the game state upside down? Why do that it was mostly right and I have mostly been on the right side of it both in votes thoughts and my shot. Not perfect mind you but better than I have any right to be with the situation I replaced into and still I'm told I've not done enough.

I gave you a wolfs head so we didn't have to waste a day executing them. I've voted mostly correctly i think. That's my impact on this game.

2. ISO #3002

3. ISO #3003

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    actually I don't have to do more thinking

jail Nancy and throw out zenon seems safest to me tbh

in such a case if that doesn't work then it confirms Ikarus as mafia and I think he really deserves the win because after his performance this far into the game I am literally going to consistently give him the toughest and perhaps some of the most unfair scrutiny in future games

I think I would be happy with that
    yeah throw zenon out and jail nancy.

if i die, then you won't have to give me a tough time in the future so win? xD
    if I live and varcron dies, then it's nancy+me+martin. mylo

lets do it.

4. ISO #3004

Quote Originally Posted by Zenon View Post
    Continuing to be sussed for not having impact as a sub for a sub for a player who didn't have impact is weird. Was I supposed to come in here and flip the game state upside down? Why do that it was mostly right and I have mostly been on the right side of it both in votes thoughts and my shot. Not perfect mind you but better than I have any right to be with the situation I replaced into and still I'm told I've not done enough.

I gave you a wolfs head so we didn't have to waste a day executing them. I've voted mostly correctly i think. That's my impact on this game.
    My problem was that you don't seem to have WIM as town. That is it. I don't care when you sub in and there's too much to catch up, but if you can participate in the discussion and try to solve the game with us, then i wouldn't be feeling the same way.

5. ISO #3005

lets do it.
    Actually what we are in is bad.

if we skip and I JK someone, that person is either scum or another IC.
    But that means I am 100% dying and the world I am not dying in that scenario is if I am 1000% being framed.

Currently we have 1 IC, 3 Unconfirmed T and 1 M = 5 people

Option 1. we skip today
    If i die after we skip, on Day 7 we have 2 IC, 1 unconfirmed T and and 1 maf - 50% chance to lynch maf (actually this is MYLO)
    but I feel the better play for mafia would be to kill Varcron, the IC. I'd successfully jail another IC. We'd wake up with 1 IC, 2 unconfirmed T and 1 Maf - arguably the worse case. Still MYLO.

Option 2. We lynch and lets say for the sake of argument we mislynch. So go to bed with 1 IC, 2 Unconfirmed and 1 M
    If i die after we skip, we have 2 IC, 1 maf - MAFIA loses
    If they kill someone else, like Varcron, we have 1 IC, 1 unconfirmed 1 M - MYLO.

I don't know if I am deducing things right here but if I am right, whether we skip or lynch, the result is we arrive to MYLO tomorrow.

let me think on this first actually.

6. ISO #3006

'Jailor - Forced to choose a player during the day. At night you will detain someone in a jail cell. This prevent them from being in any other night chats and from performing any other night actions, including factional kills. You will redirect all night actions from your jailed target to yourself. You will share a night chat with the person you jailed.'

If you'd like confirmation, we can ask the host.

The highlighted sentence means if someone killed jailed target, the jailor would die instead, correct?
    Yes.

7. ISO #3007

8. ISO #3008

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    I wonder now if Zenon will also ask to be checked.

I really want to hear from Varcron because Ikarus said he knows but I’m not yet sure what but I’m assuming it’s connected to Ikarus’ vote.
    I'm not opposed but I'd rather the IC go to someone with a positive impact on this game state and that's not me.

My top TR that isn't an IC is you so I'd rather just die and let you get ICd for the sake of the game.

9. ISO #3009

10. ISO #3010

Zenon, if it’s not you, continuing to defend yourself and not give opinions on anything else isn’t helping you here and if it isn’t you, you need to do something like offer up some opinions here.
    Sorry that's how i play I'm not a leader never will be. You've got my reads if you look at what I've said so I'm gonna continue trying to explain why your thoughts on me suck. No offense.

11. ISO #3011

lets do it.
    well if you die after jailing nancy and throwing out zenon then it would confirm me as mafia

which would indicate an insane level of host error has occurred somewhere because that isn't possible

so basically you just never die from either of our points of view regardless of either's alignment in the case of Nancy jail + vote out Zenon
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #3012

Sorry that's how i play I'm not a leader never will be. You've got my reads if you look at what I've said so I'm gonna continue trying to explain why your thoughts on me suck. No offense.
    Your only read other than of course the IC is me. What about Martin and Ikarus?

13. ISO #3013

My problem was that you don't seem to have WIM as town. That is it. I don't care when you sub in and there's too much to catch up, but if you can participate in the discussion and try to solve the game with us, then i wouldn't be feeling the same way.
    I have WiM I'm just busy. This game is a back burner to other things I've got to do like... hit on my gf or work or sleep. But I'm here when I can be. I've helped where I can help.

My only fucking out was to get a gun and shoot a wolf but I misunderstood the mechanic so what I thought would be double clearing and basically game winning ended up being effectively useless outside of clearing a wolf.

I was so happy when Stellaria flipped wolf so it kicked the fuck out of me right in the chest when everyone went straight into sussing me and vacron and I realized that I didn't accomplish what I set out to accomplish but still I'm trying here.

Nancy is my TR jail them and solve the game I will happily die so you can all win.

14. ISO #3014

well if you die after jailing nancy and throwing out zenon then it would confirm me as mafia

which would indicate an insane level of host error has occurred somewhere because that isn't possible

so basically you just never die from either of our points of view regardless of either's alignment in the case of Nancy jail + vote out Zenon
    put in another way:

Varcron always gets NK'ed
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #3015

16. ISO #3016

Your only read other than of course the IC is me. What about Martin and Ikarus?
    Conceivably that would be my PoE than no.

Martin into Ikarus. Never kill the jk today let them prove who you are kill Martin either win now or win tomorrow. GG game ez.

But everyone wants to kill me which makes the game from my pov game hard.

17. ISO #3017

18. ISO #3018

19. ISO #3019

20. ISO #3020

21. ISO #3021

Frankly, the way I see it, if the game continues after a Zenon flip + Nancy jail.

I always get voted out at end-game, that's just how its likely going to be even if I tried.

So Zenon, if town, will have their vengeance upon me if I have gotten this game wrong AND its not Nancy either.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #3022

23. ISO #3023

24. ISO #3024

25. ISO #3025

Varcron (clear)
    Ikarus (jailor)
    Nancy (jailed)
    Martin
    Zenon

that cuts down the # of suspects to...

I mean sure but its a slower way to end the game

-vote skip
    honestly though

don't think it makes that much of a difference

we'll still land at a MYLO or F3 with at least two unknowns....I don't think there's a way to clear everyone but a single person so long as the mafia (whoever they are) is paying attention to the game
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #3026

27. ISO #3027

...but on the other hand if the game progresses to an F3 or MYLO I kinda prefer the game end where I get dunked on by a mafia ikarus instead of having to feel like the town win could've been won by me, because if I lost in a Martin v Zenon battle at MYLO where Zenon is the mafia and I somehow fricked up Nancy's trust in me that would feel bad

I clearly need sleep though.

My brain is starting to stop functioning and I can't fully think all of this through.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #3028

honestly though

we'll still land at a MYLO or F3 with at least two unknowns....I don't think there's a way to clear everyone but a single person so long as the mafia (whoever they are) is paying attention to the game
    That’s true but we have another 48 hrs and whomever is scum could potentially slip up but we actually could in fact potentially clear two players if we also voted skip tomorrow but that’s very unlikely to happen but if we vote out town, it does help mafia get one step closer to their wincon.

I can reread the entire game in 2 game days and maybe figure out what I’m currently not seeing, because there has to be things I probably missed.

29. ISO #3029

...but on the other hand if the game progresses to an F3 or MYLO I kinda prefer the game end where I get dunked on by a mafia ikarus instead of having to feel like the town win could've been won by me, because if I lost in a Martin v Zenon battle at MYLO where Zenon is the mafia and I somehow fricked up Nancy's trust in me that would feel bad

My brain is starting to stop functioning and I can't fully think all of this through.
    If it makes you feel any better. I’m feeling better about you now. That’s why I need to reread the game.

30. ISO #3030

@Zenon

yes sorry if i was putting too much pressure on you to be here. Everyone can get busy IRL and I get that. I am too from time to time and I cannot play. I did not mean that you should be here all the time. I was just frustrated at this game because we've had too many afkers and too many sub ins.

31. ISO #3031

that's fine

if the game does not end with a lynch here.

we wake up and we'll know the truth. You will say it is me. I will say it is you. Nancy being the Kingmaker. TBH i'm the same. I wouldn't be upset at all if i lose at that point. This game is hard.

32. ISO #3032

that's fine

if the game does not end with a lynch here.

we wake up and we'll know the truth. You will say it is me. I will say it is you. Nancy being the Kingmaker. TBH i'm the same. I wouldn't be upset at all if i lose at that point. This game is hard.
    if varcron dies anyway.

33. ISO #3033

34. ISO #3034

Why are you opposed to skip? I think that’s the most optimal vote here. We aren’t in any worse a state if we skip today.
    because it just ends up with the same result we are in.

if we skip and scum kills me, then it's 2 IC, 1 T, 1M - mylo (IC - varcron, nancy , Unconfirmed - zenon, martin)
    if we skip and scum kills varcron, then it's 1 IC, 2 T, 1M - mylo (IC - Nancy, Unconfirmed - zenon, ika, martin)

i don't mind it i guess.

35. ISO #3035

Frankly, the way I see it, if the game continues after a Zenon flip + Nancy jail.

I always get voted out at end-game, that's just how its likely going to be even if I tried.

So Zenon, if town, will have their vengeance upon me if I have gotten this game wrong AND its not Nancy either.
    I'm very worried is just actually ikarus. They've set up reasons for why they won't die and played in towny enough way that it always goes me into you or visa versa

36. ISO #3036

37. ISO #3037

honestly though

We get one less kill under our control... skip is never the play. Just kill someone.

38. ISO #3038

@Zenon

yes sorry if i was putting too much pressure on you to be here. Everyone can get busy IRL and I get that. I am too from time to time and I cannot play. I did not mean that you should be here all the time. I was just frustrated at this game because we've had too many afkers and too many sub ins.
    I mean being a sub for a sub I'd agree but I've made like 70 posts across 3 days I'm trying not to be another afk slanker

39. ISO #3039

Like skip is only valuable in mylo scenarios which we've are not in

We control 2 exes and the woofs control one and we get to an F3. 3 players 33% odds

Skip gets us to a 3 v 1 4 players 25% odds and 2 kills under wolf control with only 1 under ours. It's simply statistics.

Ig unless this site allows double skips but... even than wolfs have all the control l do not like it

40. ISO #3040

41. ISO #3041

thinking about a double skip more

skip 1, if Ikarus never dies:

Varcron (clear)
    Ikarus (jailor)
    Nancy (jailed)
    Zenon
    Martin

skip 2, if Ikarus never dies:

one of Nancy/Varcron (clear)
    Ikarus (jailor)
    Zenon (jailed)
    Martin

Mafia is always caught by this point OR if Ikarus is mafia he probably slam dunks me here

skip 1, if Ikarus does die:

Varcron (clear)
    Ikarus (jailor)
    Nancy (jailed)
    Zenon
    Martin

skip 2, ikarus dead:

Varcron (clear)
    Nancy (clear)
    Zenon
    Martin

One of Nancy/Varcron dies otherwise mafia caught
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #3042

game fmpov always ends in Martin/Zenon or Martin/Ikarus

Zenon/Ikarus as a 1v1 doesn't seem possible unless Ikarus decides to jail me over Zenon....for who knows what reason and so I don't expect it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #3043

I just have no idea who to vote for and think I can figure it out easier if we have another day. @Varcron , we need you to weigh in here.
    I don't think the kills will help that much, especially if we land in a Martin/Ikarus end-game, but you do you.

End-game kills are very WIFOM-able and prone to overthinking so I'm probably just going to auto-pilot into Zenon here regardless of what happens.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #3044

45. ISO #3045

That's my bad folks, I can't post much tonight but I will in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

46. ISO #3046

47. ISO #3047

Pls no skip
    even if I voted you it would still skip....probably

because Nancy is intentionally voting and varcron is non-voting which makes for two for skip

which would tie with me + ikar voting you, but idk if ties are inclusive for cases where one of the wagons is to skip
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #3048

even if I voted you it would still skip....probably

because Nancy is intentionally voting and varcron is non-voting which makes for two for skip

which would tie with me + ikar voting you, but idk if ties are inclusive for cases where one of the wagons is to skip
    I would legit self vote to avoid skip I'm not even lying

49. ISO #3049

My issue is that I would be flipping a coin at this point and I think I can figure it out either way. The problem for me is that I can’t decide between you and Martin and a potential Ikarus miselim could hurt us. I was really hoping for Varcron to have weighed in something of substance by now. I wish now Ikarus had jailed someone else because he’s the only one not doing anything.

Had I any idea that Yoshida would flip green. I would have either volunteered or trued to get him to jk someone else.

50. ISO #3050