S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 59
Register

User Tag List

Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,950 of 3333
  1. ISO #2901

2. ISO #2902

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Also, for the record, faction kills are forced, so if for whatever reason Yoshida flips town, whoever Ikarus jails is cleared. Jailor will block a factional kill.

For that reason I would prefer Ikarus to state clearly who they are jailing in case Ikarus is attacked and dies.

from the setup post, highlights mine:

Vanilla Mafia - You share day and night chat with your fellow members of the Mafia. Mafia are forced to choose to send 1 person to perform a Factional Night Kill each night starting Night 2. You may receive an additional rolecard from Chaotic Executioner on start of Day 2, this will not affect your alignment or win condition. You may perform your new rolecard and be sent to perform the factional kill on the same night.

Jailor - Forced to choose a player during the day. At night you will detain someone in a jail cell. This prevent them from being in any other night chats and from performing any other night actions, including factional kills. You will redirect all night actions from your jailed target to yourself. You will share a night chat with the person you jailed.

3. ISO #2903

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Also, for the record, faction kills are forced, so if for whatever reason Yoshida flips town, whoever Ikarus jails is cleared. Jailor will block a factional kill.

For that reason I would prefer Ikarus to state clearly who they are jailing in case Ikarus is attacked and dies.

@ikarusdk

4. ISO #2904

5. ISO #2905

6. ISO #2906

holdup is this the same ren I used to play with? god damn your reads seem solid now
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

7. ISO #2907

#didn'tgetlynchedrightafterjoiningthegame

Very rare W by me

And very interesting
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

8. ISO #2908

9. ISO #2909

I'll take this as a compliment....
    No, no it is

Like they used to be solid before, but it's probably the confidence level that's increased, idk. Either way is good

10. ISO #2910

11. ISO #2911

12. ISO #2912

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    so far it is

yeet yoshida - zenon,nancy
    jail yoshida - ikarus
    yeet another, jail another or shida - yoshida
    Yoshida is getting voted.

Who are you jailing?

We need to know now because you are likely the factional kill target if the person you jail isn't mafia.

13. ISO #2913

14. ISO #2914

15. ISO #2915

16. ISO #2916

17. ISO #2917

Night 5 has begun!

Night 5 end on Saturday, 8:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Night 5 end.

Please submit your night actions at least 30 minutes before the deadline, all actions will be locked 30 minutes before the deadline.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website.

Player List:

1. Stellaria - Vanilla Mafia - Shot by Zenon Day 5
    2. Gikkle - Chaotic Executioner - Voted out Day 3.
    3. Loldebite - Town Caroler - Killed Night 4
    4. BusterCannon Varcron
    5. ItalianoVD - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 2
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles - Mafia Bomb - Voted out Day 4
    8. Auwt - Illusionist(Chosen) and Tailor(Gifted) Jester - Voted out Day 2.
    9. MartinGG99
    10. yoshida - Town Gunsmith - Voted out Day 5
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon JeremiahSablan Zenon

White = Alive, Color = Dead with role/alignment/gifted role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; June 2nd, 2023 at 11:14 PM.

18. ISO #2918

Day 6 has begun!

Renegade was found dead last night. Their role is Vanilla Town.

Player List:

1. Stellaria - Vanilla Mafia - Shot by Zenon Day 5
    2. Gikkle - Chaotic Executioner - Voted out Day 3.
    3. Loldebite - Town Caroler - Killed Night 4
    4. BusterCannon Varcron
    5. ItalianoVD - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 2
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles - Mafia Bomb - Voted out Day 4
    8. Auwt - Illusionist(Chosen) and Tailor(Gifted) Jester - Voted out Day 2.
    9. MartinGG99
    10. yoshida - Town Gunsmith - Voted out Day 5
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 5
    13. Clemensthelemon JeremiahSablan Zenon

White = Alive, Color = Dead with role/alignment/gifted role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

Day 6 end on Monday, 10:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Day 6 end.

19. ISO #2919

20. ISO #2920

21. ISO #2921

22. ISO #2922

Zenon
    Ikarus
    Nancy

between Zenon and Nancy imo, Ikarus is a person I'd rather lose to than to reconsider my most of my reads on him all game just because he wasn't killed

I'm currently debating on how likely or unlikely it is that Nancy would kill Renegade though, given that Renegade seemed to have stronger support of Nancy than I did

regardless though we ought to look back to see how everyone fits into a Frinckles/Stellaria world

because honeslty a large part of me believing that they were mafia was partially dependent on Yoshida being mafia and that just got thrown out the window of a 100-story building
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #2923

actually if we're 100% certain its within those two then we just kill one and jail the other since Ikarus is still an alignment cop given there's only one mafia alive

but ideally I would like to throw out whoever I think is more likely to be mafia which I'll figure out later
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #2924

25. ISO #2925

26. ISO #2926

27. ISO #2927

28. ISO #2928

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Zenon
    Ikarus
    Nancy

between Zenon and Nancy imo, Ikarus is a person I'd rather lose to than to reconsider my most of my reads on him all game just because he wasn't killed

I'm currently debating on how likely or unlikely it is that Nancy would kill Renegade though, given that Renegade seemed to have stronger support of Nancy than I did

regardless though we ought to look back to see how everyone fits into a Frinckles/Stellaria world

because honeslty a large part of me believing that they were mafia was partially dependent on Yoshida being mafia and that just got thrown out the window of a 100-story building
    No, it’s not me. I don’t play like this as scum. Assuming it’s not you. check out my most recent MU game.

29. ISO #2929

actually if we're 100% certain its within those two then we just kill one and jail the other since Ikarus is still an alignment cop given there's only one mafia alive

but ideally I would like to throw out whoever I think is more likely to be mafia which I'll figure out later
    Who the fuck is “we”? I KNOW it isn’t me and because I 100% KNOW it’s not me, it’s likely between you and Zenon because Icarus wanted to skip day and I don’t see why he’d do that as scum.

But now I’m mega suss on you because how are you not considering that if we vote wring today, the game ends.

Do you not realize it’s fucking mylo?

30. ISO #2930

31. ISO #2931

The only reason I can think of why I was not killed is because they wanted to frame me.

Pretty big gambit if you ask me, because if I'm not yeeted today, that reduces it down to two people I would jail today given my reads so far.
    Varcron is IC correct? I was thinking after the flip, after ISOing him. it probably wasn’t him. Then I realized that a certain post Frinckles made pointed against it being Ren.

Frinckles said that all 3 mafia were demotivated or words to that extent which also genius points away from me.

32. ISO #2932

33. ISO #2933

If Ikarus was a frame, it kind of makes me somewhat leery of Zenon because Ikarus and her are the only names in the carols.

Or maybe if it’s Martin, he wanted it to appear that way or am I overthinking things?

I’m also fine with being jailled tonight because I will 1000% be cleared by that when another nk happens.

34. ISO #2934

35. ISO #2935

Zenon
    Ikarus
    Nancy

Yes, if it’s not you than please use your head here. Why would I kill Ren? If I’m the last mafia, I want him on mylo/lylo.

I expected Ikarus to be the nk. I think whomever killed Ren absolutely knows the I and Gukkle but especially me was. telling the truth about the carols because why is Ikarus still alive if it has no connection to the carols?

Ikarus not beinf killed presumably as a frame makes absolutely no freaking sense if it’s me.

36. ISO #2936

37. ISO #2937

38. ISO #2938

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Who the fuck is “we”? I KNOW it isn’t me and because I 100% KNOW it’s not me, it’s likely between you and Zenon because Icarus wanted to skip day and I don’t see why he’d do that as scum.

But now I’m mega suss on you because how are you not considering that if we vote wring today, the game ends.

Do you not realize it’s fucking mylo?
    It isn't Mylo.

We have Varcron, IC
    We have zenon, myself, Martin and you

39. ISO #2939

Yeah I kept Varcron in my dungeon
    I don’t like Marin’s post but I think you being alive looks the worst for Zenon if it’s a frame. Neither me or Martin would have any reason to do that, I think.

I liked Zenon but his predecessors didn’t do pretty much anything.

That’s why I think we should vote skip today because if am the jk, then I can have 4 days to hopefully make the correct decision.

I don’t think it’s Ikarus based on play. When he got upset with me, it seemed genuine to me. And the whole 1v1 with Yoshida seemed tvt but yeah Ren dying is super weird.

40. ISO #2940

It isn't Mylo.

We have Varcron, IC
    We have zenon, myself, Martin and you
    Oh right.
    Well I’m fine with being jailkept. I actually think there’s a decent chance I’m tomorrow night’s nk. I’m going to guess that whomever the last mafia is wants to keep you alive, otherwise Ren would still br alive.

41. ISO #2941

42. ISO #2942

Actually what we are in is bad.

if we skip and I JK someone, that person is either scum or another IC.
    But that means I am 100% dying and the world I am not dying in that scenario is if I am 1000% being framed.

Currently we have 1 IC, 3 Unconfirmed T and 1 M = 5 people

Option 1. we skip today
    If i die after we skip, on Day 7 we have 2 IC, 1 unconfirmed T and and 1 maf - 50% chance to lynch maf (actually this is MYLO)
    but I feel the better play for mafia would be to kill Varcron, the IC. I'd successfully jail another IC. We'd wake up with 1 IC, 2 unconfirmed T and 1 Maf - arguably the worse case. Still MYLO.

Option 2. We lynch and lets say for the sake of argument we mislynch. So go to bed with 1 IC, 2 Unconfirmed and 1 M
    If i die after we skip, we have 2 IC, 1 maf - MAFIA loses
    If they kill someone else, like Varcron, we have 1 IC, 1 unconfirmed 1 M - MYLO.

I don't know if I am deducing things right here but if I am right, whether we skip or lynch, the result is we arrive to MYLO tomorrow.

43. ISO #2943

44. ISO #2944

45. ISO #2945

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    hey I have no problem with getting jailed. and I think you should consider my proposal of jailing someone else too. We have been the good cop / bad cop since CE flip and the mafia narrative haven't changed past two days. but its also ok with me if you end up jailing me today and not jail your top SR then we can discuss reads and you can pass me your LW/POE tomorrow and I can give a gun to whomever you think is the best choice. What I understand from OOO, I will be able to give a gun if mafia kills you while jailing me. I might be wrong about this though. we can check with host.

also, there is no redemption for Nancy's tunnel. I have tried my best with them. One thing that is more dangerous than a mafia is a tunneling town trying to eliminate a PR. i can't even justify this tunnel as WIFOM to protect me today. They are just anti-town at this point and I don't know what to do if I get the greencheck tomorrow. I literally have no one here besides you trying to solve the game.
    Yodhida votec me because he was pissed but I didn’t understand why he would give the gun to someone who wanted to shoot Varcron and not Stellaria and he also wanted you to jk caroller which made no sense. I’m sure he will be dumping on me post-game. I was seriously willing to consider voting skip yesterday- It wasn’t fake. I totally would have if the majority had wanted that.

But Yoshifa does have a point that unlike Ikarus, I definitely didn’t try to fight for that because I really thought the game would end with his flip and I wasn’t the only one. so I don’t know why he was specifically blaming me for the tunnel. That wasn’t fair of him.

46. ISO #2946

47. ISO #2947

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Yodhida votec me because he was pissed but I didn’t understand why he would give the gun to someone who wanted to shoot Varcron and not Stellaria and he also wanted you to jk caroller which made no sense. I’m sure he will be dumping on me post-game. I was seriously willing to consider voting skip yesterday- It wasn’t fake. I totally would have if the majority had wanted that.

But Yoshifa does have a point that unlike Ikarus, I definitely didn’t try to fight for that because I really thought the game would end with his flip and I wasn’t the only one. so I don’t know why he was specifically blaming me for the tunnel. That wasn’t fair of him.
    eh, we still have a chance to win here. Also to be quite frank, yoshida brought that upon himself imo lol.

48. ISO #2948

49. ISO #2949

50. ISO #2950

I get 1 chance to jail the correct mafia to avoid MYLO.

We get 1 chance to mislynch before arriving MYLO.
    That would be ideal if you jk’d correctly.

I think the nk doesn’t look great for Zenon but I want to take some time to figure it out. Have you played with Martin before?