S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 38
Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 3333
  1. ISO #1851

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

I have returned

And have not read any of this game, so, in the grand scheme of things where is my slot viewed by the people of this fine town?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

2. ISO #1852

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Shade implies that I subtly try and make you look bad without directly engaging you. I straight up accused you of murdering that poor man lol
    I explained my problem with your eod vote in one of my next posts btw
    Well, all I can say is I’ve been 100% honest about everything I’ve said in this game. I’m town, I didn’t kill Italiano. I really don’t effort like this as scum especially when I don’t have to.

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Are you caroler?
    I hardclaim standard issue shitizen as my first act in this game

Aka vanilla town. Scanning through my predecessors remarks I realize that he had lets say.... less than decent quality posts in his time, and no solid reads by the looks of it either.
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

5. ISO #1855

My foundation for reads will come from the past ~5-6 pages. After that any modern stuff after I replaced in will take precedence however I believe that it would make sense to get some feelers from what Buster was still in the game. Realistically I won't be able to sift through all ~1850 posts so don't expect a full synopsis of the game by the time I'm finished.

6. ISO #1856

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I have returned

And have not read any of this game, so, in the grand scheme of things where is my slot viewed by the people of this fine town?
    Your slot was very aggressively pushing for me d1 and d2, because I was arguing that certain roles were better to force the chaos exe to give out than others.... Town got to vote to force Chaos Exe to have to use the role town voted for as one of the 5 they gave out.

Outside of that lot of null reads.

7. ISO #1857

Also Renegade you are GOOFY

8. ISO #1858

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Your slot was very aggressively pushing for me d1 and d2, because I was arguing that certain roles were better to force the chaos exe to give out than others.... Town got to vote to force Chaos Exe to have to use the role town voted for as one of the 5 they gave out.

Outside of that lot of null reads.
    Yeah I was actually just reading a bit into that, it doesn't really look like the case this slot had on you was solid in any way shape or form. I don't really see the stuff you were saying as scummy but I also haven't delved too deep inside of it yet.

9. ISO #1859

My foundation for reads will come from the past ~5-6 pages. After that any modern stuff after I replaced in will take precedence however I believe that it would make sense to get some feelers from what Buster was still in the game. Realistically I won't be able to sift through all ~1850 posts so don't expect a full synopsis of the game by the time I'm finished.
    In terms of the main synopsis, day 2 auwt the jester was lynched, the train there may be interesting right at EOD.
    Day 3 there has been a lot of reveals of information. Ikarus claimed they jailed Martin. Frinckles claimed they sent a carol to Ikarus, which was "lost" because the jailor gets all the night actions of their jailed target. I claimed to have received a day gun. Gikkle claims to have received a carol with Loldebite, Ikarus, and Stellaria in it.

10. ISO #1860

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    If a target is performing a night action, they will not receive any feedback. Jailing a person count as a night action, therefore jailor will not get feedback from being sung to. Jailed target is redirected to the Jailor, and Jailor is still performing a night action. They will still not receive feedbacks from carols.
    See here for why the carol was lost. Ikarus was performing a night action so they didn't get the carol. But Gikkle claims to have received a carol. This has convinced Frinckles that there was a planned fake carol claim gambit where there would be 2 competing carols, and since the real carol was lost, Gikkle must be lying.

@Varcron

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

The strangest thing I saw from your slot @Varcron was the EOD2 switch of the vote from me to yoshida after Frinckles (and then Martin) voted. It was one of those last hour of the day situations, but it seemed rather abrupt to me.

I have speculated that a Frinckles/Buster scum team was possible just for that alone, since this was Busters first FM game and he is a mod player. A scum teammate following a GF vote is extremely common in the mod.

13. ISO #1863

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    That is an extremely brief synopsis but I hope it helps.
    It does!

Thank youu

Although I'm going to go to bed and get back at it when I'm not about to pass out. Have a good night!

14. ISO #1864

I don’t understand the mech arguments but there’s still one pr that’s unclaimed, explain how that can’t affect anything.

Also, it can’t just be me who isn’t getting this. Also both you and Lol were voting Gikkles at EoD and Lol now has a very different take than you do

If you’re right, then you need to explain it better.
    This is factually wrong, I was on frinckles at potential EoD. Not sure shat you mean by "take" in context. I'm pretty sure I'm 1000% on board with Frinckles.

Mech arguments are simple : frinckle says he's got a red check on gikkle. That's it that's the mech argument. I'm pretty sure I've stated that already and I really don't see how I can make it simpler.

15. ISO #1865

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    This is why you let them die. You will always have those low posters and it is best you ignore their existence. They add very little to wagonomics be it dead or alive.

No need to get frustrated about this, trust me.
    this

Also if renegade STILL hasn't shot when I fully catch up I'll be upset

16. ISO #1866

I have returned

Easy, bully ren into shooting his mate Gikkle.

Also hi ! I think that's the first time I see you alive after D1 !!!

17. ISO #1867

18. ISO #1868

19. ISO #1869

@Renegade the best "excuse" you've given for not shooting is
    A Scum!Frinckles is still totally a possibility and I could see him making this play.
    This is a terrible reason not to shoot, because I already explored that possibility and resolved that if you are town, town doesn't loose by shooting t!gikkle. Because Gikkle/Frinckles is never T/T here. Shoot one, if the flip is green, get the other one and we're still in no worries.

Thus allow myself to insist : why haven't you taken a shot yet ?

20. ISO #1870

21. ISO #1871

22. ISO #1872

23. ISO #1873

I don’t understand the mech arguments but there’s still one pr that’s unclaimed, explain how that can’t affect anything.

Also, it can’t just be me who isn’t getting this. Also both you and Lol were voting Gikkles at EoD and Lol now has a very different take than you do

If you’re right, then you need to explain it better.
    btw I feel like I've explained my take on that first part a few times already, if I post too much for y'all to read all my shit just tell me so and I'll try to post less before I get seriously annoyed.

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

28. ISO #1878

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I would very much rather have 12+ hours to discuss the flip and try to explore the actual world we live in that do 10+ hours of pointless rehashing or fantasizing before the flip makes us all panicky. It makes no sense to wait anymore. Please take due action.
    -vote
    Renegade
    Jeez, I wanted to give him a little more time and allow everyone to catch up.

I put in the action.

29. ISO #1879

30. ISO #1880

31. ISO #1881

32. ISO #1882

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

35. ISO #1885

36. ISO #1886

37. ISO #1887

I guess we just get Gikkle out the regular way then

-vote Gikkle

Since I'm pretty sure we're never at MYLO now
    I have explained multiple ways we could be in MYLO. Gunsmith not being the reason doesn't change the fact that you're betting on Frinckles not being Vengeful, Mayor, or Blackmailer.

38. ISO #1888

btw I feel like I've explained my take on that first part a few times already, if I post too much for y'all to read all my shit just tell me so and I'll try to post less before I get seriously annoyed.
    You can get annoyed all you like. I have dyslexia so that doesn’t help me at all. :/

I KNOW he said he has a red check. I was trying to determine if he actually does or not.

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I have explained multiple ways we could be in MYLO. Gunsmith not being the reason doesn't change the fact that you're betting on Frinckles not being Vengeful, Mayor, or Blackmailer.
    We know caroller exists and no one has CC’d Frinkles, so how can he be anything other than carroller?

44. ISO #1894

45. ISO #1895

46. ISO #1896

47. ISO #1897

You can get annoyed all you like. I have dyslexia so that doesn’t help me at all. :/

I KNOW he said he has a red check. I was trying to determine if he actually does or not.
    Oof, yeah that certainly doesn't help...

But to do just that we need to off gikkle. I don't think there's any other way to get anything resembling a confirmation.

48. ISO #1898

Fabricator - Forced to visit one person every night. That person will receive an item of Fabricator's choice. Fake vest will not protect. Fake Gunsmith or Blacksmith guns will not shoot. Fake Suit will not Suit. Users are not forced to use the items.

Fabricator gun wouldn't shoot. Host feedback clearly states Renegade shot Gikkle. This can't be fabricator.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

49. ISO #1899

50. ISO #1900

I think the best argument for why I'm town is how many people have blindly followed this idea that Frinckles has a red check because somehow a redirector can't exist???
    Like there's not even a red check and literally no one has stood up for me or even bothered to try and actually analyze my posts.