Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 3333
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    @Renegade if you're town shoot gikkle, it's never wrong to do so FMPOV because if you're town we CANNOT lose even with miselim + TK. I belive yoshida was right. Disregard my previous mention.
    day might get extended so maybe we should discuss more about who ren should shoot. if we don't come to consensus he can do so at night as well (i think?)

6. ISO #1656

@Renegade if you're town shoot gikkle, it's never wrong to do so FMPOV because if you're town we CANNOT lose even with miselim + TK. I belive yoshida was right. Disregard my previous mention.
    I'm on board. It is a bit too close to EOD and I have a feeling day is being extended, so not sure if I should wait.

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    day might get extended so maybe we should discuss more about who ren should shoot. if we don't come to consensus he can do so at night as well (i think?)
    ugh i meant that we should discuss more about the current game state, not who ren should shoot. I was reading about loldebites calling ren to shoot so i subconsciously wrote that instead.

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661

I was hoping there would be some consensus now but hopefully we do get an extension because of Buster.

@Frinkles, why are you so certain that some other role didn’t interfere with anything? Yiu seem extremely convinced Gikkle is scum, so explain how that’s not real possibility?

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

Shooting me is the absolute worst play here???
    The fact that you guys are literally just ignoring my day play in favor of the word of Frinckles (who has contributed nothing besides pushing me btw) is rather annoying. Like, even when I flip town, that doesn't prove the alignment of Frinckles. So you'll be losing a town member and will have answered no questions.

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    I was hoping there would be some consensus now but hopefully we do get an extension because of Buster.

@Frinkles, why are you so certain that some other role didn’t interfere with anything? Yiu seem extremely convinced Gikkle is scum, so explain how that’s not real possibility?
    not Frinckles, but if anything did interfere, they ain't town because they would've confirmed it. It would've saved this headache we find ourselves in. Also if they aren't town, there is no way for us to know.

16. ISO #1666

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Frinckles has forced our hands, it is now down to 2 world views :

1) Frinckles has a "red check" of some kind in some way on Gikkle
    2) S!Frinckles faked the carol. Only ever happens FMPOV if he realizes they have the win if they get town to miselim + ren shoots a townie. Requires s!Frinckles & s!renegade + another killing role.

Option 1) is both less risky and more likely. It is the correct play. If renegade is town then gunsmith or whatever also is and option 2) becomes straight up impossible, thus shooting gikkle is also the right play.

If gikkle flips T tho then Frinckles needs to die, so perhaps we should park votes there preemptively.

17. ISO #1667

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Shooting me is the absolute worst play here???
    The fact that you guys are literally just ignoring my day play in favor of the word of Frinckles (who has contributed nothing besides pushing me btw) is rather annoying. Like, even when I flip town, that doesn't prove the alignment of Frinckles. So you'll be losing a town member and will have answered no questions.
    If this is T/T, frinckles is throwing. I'm trusting him not to do that.

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

There's only one slot remaining that could be manipulating my target.

Even if Gikkle is town here (which he is not) he isn't a power role and we'd confirm that the carol is real and to some extent what the fifth role is. We aren't near Mylo yet. Illusionist is already unlikely because Ren claims he got a gun. At best it'd be Witch/BD and they would be in the VT claims, so easy to weed out.

So, please vote between me and Gikkle.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

2) S!Frinckles faked the carol. Only ever happens FMPOV if he realizes they have the win if they get town to miselim + ren shoots a townie. Requires s!Frinckles & s!renegade + another killing role.

Option 1) is both less risky and more likely. It is the correct play. If renegade is town then gunsmith or whatever also is and option 2) becomes straight up impossible, thus shooting gikkle is also the right play.

If gikkle flips T tho then Frinckles needs to die, so perhaps we should park votes there preemptively.
    Do you believe Renegade is town? I do personally, but I'm just asking.

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    There's only one slot remaining that could be manipulating my target.

Even if Gikkle is town here (which he is not) he isn't a power role and we'd confirm that the carol is real and to some extent what the fifth role is. We aren't near Mylo yet. Illusionist is already unlikely because Ren claims he got a gun. At best it'd be Witch/BD and they would be in the VT claims, so easy to weed out.

So, please vote between me and Gikkle.
    This first sentence is from everyone's POV. Since frinckles is refusing to consider that we're in a world where such an interaction is possible, then I assume he knows it not to be the case. Hence we fall back to the two scenarios described in that post :

Option 1) is both less risky to play around and more likely. It is the correct play. If renegade is town then gunsmith or whatever also is and option 2) becomes straight up impossible, thus shooting gikkle is also the right play.

bold is an edit of sorts

28. ISO #1678

Frinckles does not have a red check on me.

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

Do you believe Renegade is town? I do personally, but I'm just asking.
    Kinda but I'm still a bit paranoid about him shooting, gikkle flipping T and buster saying HELLO FUCKERS at the last minute so

PLEASE EVERYONE VOTE FRINCKLES IN CASE WE'RE BEING BAMBOOZLED

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

This first sentence is from everyone's POV. Since frinckles is refusing to consider that we're in a world where such an interaction is possible, then I assume he knows it not to be the case
    You haven't ISO'd me at all have you? I'm not writing another book about this. Me and Gikkle basically co-authored a SAGA over this. We know it's a possible world. I think it's extremely unlikely and the risk is extremely low to lynch Gikkle here.

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

Why/how is irrelevant. He has more information, probably. Who cares.

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

You haven't ISO'd me at all have you? I'm not writing another book about this. Me and Gikkle basically co-authored a SAGA over this. We know it's a possible world. I think it's extremely unlikely and the risk is extremely low to lynch Gikkle here.
    I did, then I found that sentence were you said you basically had a red check and decided that was enough. I don't care about anything else tbh.

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

Given that there are three possible roles that can interfere with anything and one still unclaimed, I don’t understand Frinkles’ certainty but I agree his play is suicide as scum.
    1. Caroler
    2. Jailor
    3. Gunsmith
    4. I want to say i know who and what this slot is, hence why this is so frustrating.
    5. (???)

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

Anyway, I'm afraid I must repeat myself : one of the only way town looses this game is buster coming back at the last second causing us to miselim and renegade shooting any town. This only EVER happens in a s!ren + s!buster + s!frinck world, thus we should be preemptively voting frinckles to avoid that very unlikely yet scary scenarii

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

Anyway, I'm afraid I must repeat myself : one of the only way town looses this game is buster coming back at the last second causing us to miselim and renegade shooting any town. This only EVER happens in a s!ren + s!buster + s!frinck world, thus we should be preemptively voting frinckles to avoid that very unlikely yet scary scenarii
    I don't see MYLO in that first sentence? Will you break it down for me. sorry.

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

Are you seriously fucking worldbuilding like that and calling me scum for thinking there is no manipulation role with ONE ROLE MISSING?

Bruh.

50. ISO #1700