Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 3333
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    wait why THE FUCK would you claim Frinckles? wtf????
    Yeah that was the next step in my reasoning but tbh I'm fine letting scum deal with it. What's TRULY important is the caroling EXISTS and thus one of you, me & ika is scum. I think that is all any of us here should be discussing.

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    If Frinckles is telling the truth and I don't see why he's pull a thunderdome here if he wasn't, and he caroled me, and in the absence of redirection, he caroled me.
    But as PoD verifed, if I indeed received Carol from Frinckles, having no feedback about it makes sense.
    You read that all wrong lol wtf ?
    If a target is performing a night action, they will not receive any feedback. Jailing a person count as a night action, therefore jailor will not get feedback from being sung to. Jailed target is redirected to the Jailor, and Jailor is still performing a night action. They will still not receive feedbacks from carols.
    This means that you wouldn't hear the carol. And if your jailed target was targeted by the caroler, then you STILL wouldn't hear the carol.

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

Wait what if Gikkle was scum and claimed Caroler results from a teammate?

Actually, nevermind, I don't even want to entertain this idea. No thanks, not going back to KRC.
    I actually considered this but it falls back to case 6). In case 6) it matters no whether the carol is real or not.

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I see many ways this day could be happening, most of which (in)appropriately paranoiac.

1) Gikkle is Town V, Frinckles is Town C, and we have either a bus, a witch or an illusionist;
    2) Gikkle is Scum whatever, Finckles is Town C and Gikkle tried a gambit;
    3) Gikkle is Town V, Frinckles is Scum C and is lying about NOT visiting Gikkle for an easy lynch;
    4) Gikkle is Town V, Frinckles is Scum whatever and is lying about caroler to make everything go to shit;
    5) Gikkle is Town V, Frinckles is Town whatever and is lying about being Caroler to cover for him and is planning on "changing his mind" and fleshwagoning onto one of us in the carol later on;
    6) Gikkle is Scum V, Frinckles is Scum whatever and they are lying to try to lure the Caroler out.

Of these 2) and 6) seem like the least likely, because I simply don't think either gambit is worth and I don't see either player as particularly fond of HIGH risk plays.

Which makes me want to consider that Gikkle is town for the time being. Which implies the carol is real. Which implies that I've been betrayed by either Stellaria or Ika. Life fucking sucks.
    Forgot a case 2.5 where Gikkle is Scum and Frinckles is NOT Town C but blindly claims caroler to cover is a scenario 5-y way.
    This one might be more likely than 2), but I'm still fine pretending Gikkle is just locktown for now.

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

Anyway guys it's been quite busy for me today and tonight so apologise if i haven't replied some stuff directed at me. I got this page on my phone n my pc so that's probably why you see my name on the bottom of the page all the time (dont know if that's the case) but i am not actively staring at it. I am working in the morning but I will be back before EoD and also during EoD to vote and also voice my opinions.

Hope people that weren't really present here can show up and give us their input because fresh PoV might also be very helpful here.

But one thing is clear. Gikkles or Frinckles. At least they rhyme.

Unless I am mistaken, if we do not have redirection role that targetted me last night (sorry if it doesn't work that way), Gikkles or Frinckles, one of them is lying.

Please give us your input. I've been too busy to sit down and work this out.

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Anyway guys it's been quite busy for me today and tonight so apologise if i haven't replied some stuff directed at me. I got this page on my phone n my pc so that's probably why you see my name on the bottom of the page all the time (dont know if that's the case) but i am not actively staring at it. I am working in the morning but I will be back before EoD and also during EoD to vote and also voice my opinions.

Hope people that weren't really present here can show up and give us their input because fresh PoV might also be very helpful here.

But one thing is clear. Gikkles or Frinckles. At least they rhyme.

Unless I am mistaken, if we do not have redirection role that targetted me last night (sorry if it doesn't work that way), Gikkles or Frinckles, one of them is lying.

Please give us your input. I've been too busy to sit down and work this out.
    nah but are you for real tho

I'll reparse my post on the matter
    I see many ways this day could be happening, most of which (in)appropriately paranoiac.

1) Gikkle is Town V, Frinckles is Town C, and we have either a bus, a witch or an illusionist;
    3) Gikkle is Town V, Frinckles is Scum C and is lying about NOT visiting Gikkle for an easy lynch;
    4) Gikkle is Town V, Frinckles is Scum whatever and is lying about caroler to make everything go to shit;
    5) Gikkle is Town V, Frinckles is Town whatever and is lying about being Caroler to cover for him and is planning on "changing his mind" and fleshwagoning onto one of us in the carol later on;
    6) Gikkle is Scum V, Frinckles is Scum whatever and they are lying to try to lure the Caroler out.

Of these 2) and 6) seem like the least likely, because I simply don't think either gambit is worth and I don't see either player as particularly fond of HIGH risk plays.

Which makes me want to consider that Gikkle is town for the time being. Which implies the carol is real. Which implies that I've been betrayed by either Stellaria or Ika. Life fucking sucks.

26. ISO #1376

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Well, as far as I'm aware, a witch or bus driver hasn't claimed. If they don't claim, and you die as town, they're probably just mafia. At which point, if we're certain they're mafia, we can just mass claim PR or not-PR and box wolves out of the game.

If you flip town, it'll also show Frinckles as likely town since if he was mafia he would've just given the carol to the soon-to-be-dead Itiliano or a mafia PR that was doing something -- if there is a mafia PR.

If you flip exe then it doesn't really show anything determinable other than, if you were fake-claiming like you might now, you were acting against town interests.

If you flip mafia then that's good.
    Mafia bus driver just claims vanilla at that point?

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

No, I didn't vote them because they may be CE. I voted them because on top of me having bad feelings about them, they may well be CE, and I want to clear these doubts.

I've said it twice before I'll say it again, I would never have handed Auwt a role. I probably wouldn't have given one to Gikkle either tbh. Yoshida, you, buster & clem all would've gotten one with quasi-absolute certainty, tho. Also, why are you outing Gikkle as a PR if you DO think he is ????

How can you say

and

in the same post is beyond me. You weren't voting me yesterday, were you ? Then how come me making less sense to you as town than as CE is better ?!
    Loldebite did you ever explain why you thought I was evil day 2?

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

I don't know. It's hard to imagine Gikkle lying about getting carol results. Just last game I missed the infinity mirror results when I started day but ended up clearing witch for it. But I also recognize that it could be faked. Just weird.

But I also have a hard time believing Frinckles would just lie about being Caroler like that. I dont think scum ever makes a play there. Like, yeah, could just be scum covering for scum. That's dumb tho since it outs two scum. But what if it's not that? Does Frinckles know something?
    This post feels off

32. ISO #1382

I like how Loldebite has responded to this situation. Feels very townie to me.

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Alright, here is some additional information.

I received a day gun from a gun smith or a fabricator, so that is one of the roles out there, could be illusionist.
    You receiving a gun means that you & whoever that PR is are likely aligned, cuz you're definitely not getting a gun if you're T but not the PR and I don't think you'd claim if you were scum but not the PR.

37. ISO #1387

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Does a fake gun from a fabricator kill the user?
    probably not
    Fabricator - Forced to visit one person every night. That person will receive an item of Fabricator's choice. Fake vest will not protect. Fake Gunsmith or Blacksmith guns will not shoot. Fake Suit will not Suit. Users are not forced to use the items.

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

You receiving a gun means that you & whoever that PR is are likely aligned, cuz you're definitely not getting a gun if you're T but not the PR and I don't think you'd claim if you were scum but not the PR.
    Yeah I think it is a given.

I don't plan on shooting unless there is a consensus.

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

I don't think you ever properly explained why you didn't like me
    Shit well brb

First, the initial misunderstanding was so deep that I couldn't help but assume it to be a bit agenda-y.
    The marshall vote felt a bit naive to me (I really don't think it's that town favoured a role), so I could see it coming from an agenda motivated perspective.

@Renegade do you have any thoughts currently? My vote was a joke but I don't really like your reaction to pressure (even though buster's reasoning isn't great) so far.
    That post felt a bit naive too, it seemed obvious to me that ren wasn't seeing buster's vote as pressure at all.

Whoever suggested sheriff is probably town though because I think mafia are probably super scared of that as a possibility (if in a town's hands, it certainly is a very powerful investigative), and since it wasn't really being talked about most mafia I think would feel like they could get away with just pushing for something else.
    Then that post felt a bit naive too, like obviously it's a good role but like if suggesting Sheriff was THAT towny shouldn't have you voted for it ? Not even mentioning that Scum might be voting for what they do feel are the best town roles regardless.

So all in all even tho the tone was fine I couldn't shake off a bad omen-y feeling because I had a really hard time believing you truly thought all of those with no idea in mind.

Oh my god I forgot a tinfoil scenario

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

If at least one of us 3 (Stellaria, Ika & me) are Vanilla :
    7) Gikkle is CE, Frinckles is T C, Gikkle got the caroling & some BD fuckery happened
    #8 Gikkle is CE, Frinckles is T whatever, Frinckles is covering and plans on swapping in a 5) fashion
    9) Gikkle is CE, Frinckles is Scum C and trying to fish for an easy lynch
    10) Gikkle is CE, Frinckles is Scum whatever and ???

If all 3 of us (Stellaria, Ika & me) have a PR then more possibilites open :
    11) Gikkle is CE, Frinckles is T C, Gikkle lied about the carol and there is no redirection
    12) Gikkle is CE, Frinckles is T whatever and Frinckles is trying to cover for the caroler. In this case, Gikkle could be lying about whose name got whispered to him in his sleep or not, only the real caroler knows.
    13) Gikkle is CE, Frinckles is S C, Frinckles did visit BUT gikkle lied about the carol and it includes 2 scum (this close to impossible but it'd be SO glorious that I have to mention it)
    14) Gikkle is CE, Frinckles is S whatever and fishing

Obviously there are a couple subcases in most of these that I CBA covering in detail because it's probably useless anyway. I probably went into too much detail.

Luckily for us there is probably no world where Frinckles is the CE because Gikkle would probably never have claimed they got caroled to if they had a PR.

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Alright, here is some additional information.

I received a day gun from a gun smith or a fabricator, so that is one of the roles out there, could be illusionist.
    so it's even less likely that I was manipulated
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

48. ISO #1398

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    im like half awake trying to decipher all that, so noted
    Yeah, sorry, probably not the best post to stumble upon after waking up...

I posted those first 6 before realizing Gikkle could be CE which could change the dynamic by encouraging him to lie about the Carol, especially if he suspects most S are still vanilla.

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400

Yes. Only a single role remains unknown as of now.
    and that manipulation role, if it exists, would have to be specifically on mafia or a low poster or both for gikkle not to be lying.

we can't have double tailors and ren can prove the existence of a gunsmith by shooting. makes no sense for him to lie because we aren't even near mylo.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶