Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 3333
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    what about Gikkles worry you?

I might be biased towards Gikkles beacuse he did strongly TR me, and I have been sharing the same world view until EoD. He isn't here yet so I can't say that about today but overall I've had a great feeling about Gikkles.

Chaos exe also works as a Factional kill soaker with that extra life. I wouldn't mind not hunting for chaos exe until we get at least 2 out of 3 mafia.
    I don't want to mention everything, because if I am absolutely correct then I would be revealing one of the PRs in the game and I don't believe that is wise -- even if its theoretically possible for that PR to be mafia.

But the biggest thing that stands out to me is that he does a lot of back-and-forth over the course of the day. It may be a natural consequence of keeping his thoughts open as he has, but I feel like he never come across anything solid that would make him focus down his sights on a few slots instead of the whole game in general.

I'm partially speaking on instinct though. It isn't a clear-cut description, but its stuff like this

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Tonally Loldebite has gotten a lot better but I don't like the stuff he's actually saying and that's making me v annoyed
    Auwt hasn't done anything though and I'd be down to keep my vote there
    For some strange reason I'm getting town vibes from frinckles despite the fact he isn't giving me anything to really work with
    where he quickly makes a series of three posts knocking people down or up a point or two with reasons that sometimes come out of thin air IMO

there's also that vague Yoshida wagon shade earlier which seemed like an implied point to stay on the Auwt wagon
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1052

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I don't want to mention everything, because if I am absolutely correct then I would be revealing one of the PRs in the game and I don't believe that is wise -- even if its theoretically possible for that PR to be mafia.

But the biggest thing that stands out to me is that he does a lot of back-and-forth over the course of the day. It may be a natural consequence of keeping his thoughts open as he has, but I feel like he never come across anything solid that would make him focus down his sights on a few slots instead of the whole game in general.

I'm partially speaking on instinct though. It isn't a clear-cut description, but its stuff like this

where he quickly makes a series of three posts knocking people down or up a point or two with reasons that sometimes come out of thin air IMO

there's also that vague Yoshida wagon shade earlier which seemed like an implied point to stay on the Auwt wagon
    Why am I not just mafia if you think I'm being hedgey?

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

I will admit that I have not done research and evaluated every single Gikkle post or whatever. I mean, there isn't a signature (yes I'm stealing that word from you Frinckles) Martin wallpost that can be scaffolded in like an hour's time about the issue as I don't have a bunch of notes relating to specific points in my head.

So in theory there may be in a post in there that seems very-not-chaos-exe.

But I'm hopeful that it might be something with my "less overthinking" approach to this game. I mean, half of my suspicion relies on a specific person being a PR that I believe to exist in this game, which in my circumstances didn't take much overthinking to determine. And the rest of it is sorta just gut feel on Gikkle's behavior.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

Why am I not just mafia if you think I'm being hedgey?
    It just doesn't fit.

Best I can say, really. If you're not chaos exe then you're likely town, based on our interactions on the previous day phase.

I don't have any specific answers to that. Its something I feel, some idea about how I feel you're approaching the game behind the LCD screen, and I feel that approach is much more due to being town or exe than mafia. If you're mafia, you're playing well, but you're also playing weird in a way tbh.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

I will admit that I have not done research and evaluated every single Gikkle post or whatever. I mean, there isn't a signature (yes I'm stealing that word from you Frinckles) Martin wallpost that can be scaffolded in like an hour's time about the issue as I don't have a bunch of notes relating to specific points in my head.

So in theory there may be in a post in there that seems very-not-chaos-exe.

But I'm hopeful that it might be something with my "less overthinking" approach to this game. I mean, half of my suspicion relies on a specific person being a PR that I believe to exist in this game, which in my circumstances didn't take much overthinking to determine. And the rest of it is sorta just gut feel on Gikkle's behavior.
    huh. Well if you wanna believe I'm chaos exe, go ahead. Makes it easier for me to read you, actually.
    I do find your logic rather intriguing and I'm pretty confident I know who you're talking about (not really sure who else you would be talking about), which is even more interesting to me that you'd come to that conclusion. That's definitely going to be something I look into if they ever actually do flip PR, although I kind of doubt they are rn

12. ISO #1062

It just doesn't fit.

Best I can say, really. If you're not chaos exe then you're likely town, based on our interactions on the previous day phase.

I don't have any specific answers to that. Its something I feel, some idea about how I feel you're approaching the game behind the LCD screen, and I feel that approach is much more due to being town or exe than mafia. If you're mafia, you're playing well, but you're also playing weird in a way tbh.
    Hmm
    I like this answer

13. ISO #1063

Hmm I'm gonna assume you received a feedback.
    Yep.

I guess I could try to work out why that fact makes Gikkles towny and worrisome at the same time but that would be beyond me to work that out.
    This is also why I thought it might not be best to pursue it now. It's trickier to deal with than simply mafia-hunting and since I'm not being normal Martin it also means I'm probably not going to convince people since my reasons will necessarily either be more vague or have less depth. If I tried to make them very specific or have more depth I probably would have to start overthinking and that would defeat the point of me trying to play the game without that. I wanna see if I can do well without and enjoy the game more. Maybe then I'll be less hard on myself and etc regardless of outcome.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

Who benefits the most from the EOD the way it happened?

There is an argument that the Auwt counter wagon was an attempt to save yoshida.

In my case, it was less about Yoshida but how the votes were falling on yoshida rapidly. Especially Martin, Frinckles, and Busters vote.

Is there a world where Buster, a newer player, just followed a scum Frinckles vote? I absolutely think so. I could definitely see a Frinckles/Buster scum pairing.

This does fall apart a bit because Frinckles moved to Gikkle and Buster didn't follow with his vote.

Ugh.

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

Hmm
    I like this answer
    I will say that I AM playing slightly abnormally (at least for town me), so Martin picking up on it is more townie than not
    I'm playing more like I do when I'm in an anonymafia or on my homesite. Which is a way more bold and brash playstyle than I typically play (at least on this site). I wanna say that's simply because I haven't played that much mafia recently and the only two big mafia games I HAVE played in recent months were an anonymous MU game and the KRC, which was also anonymous.

19. ISO #1069

I'm gonna head off for now. Later (sometime at or before 24 hours in this day phase) I'm probably gonna be looking at these slots, as anyone else I don't really feel like voting today.

Nancy Drew
    Renegade
    Frinckles
    Yoshida
    Stellaria

Technically Jeremiah (clemen's slot) would be in there too but I somewhat doubt they'll make enough for me to come to any solid-ish conclusion about them before day end.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1070

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post

There is an argument that the Auwt counter wagon was an attempt to save yoshida.

In my case, it was less about Yoshida but how the votes were falling on yoshida rapidly. Especially Martin, Frinckles, and Busters vote.

Is there a world where Buster, a newer player, just followed a scum Frinckles vote? I absolutely think so. I could definitely see a Frinckles/Buster scum pairing.

This does fall apart a bit because Frinckles moved to Gikkle and Buster didn't follow with his vote.

Ugh.
    I think two people I wanna eyeball for that EoD are Frinckles and Nancy

21. ISO #1071

Just ISOing Nancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    I think sheriff makes the most sense because it’s a role that is only usedul to town, madia can’t benedit from it.
    I agreed with this at the time, but now I disagree with this. Sheriff can be used by mafia to gain towncred until enough people die then they can frame towns.

I know it’s already been decided and while I’m not a huge fan of alignment cops in games in general, I stand by my selection because sheriff is a role that can only have benefited town and was useless to mafia, so why anyone would have that strong an objection to sheriff doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.
    Fair enough. TBH don't think mafia would vote for sheriff knowing that there are other roles that can sow more chaos. Nancy seems to believe in this and I think this is towny to me because her reasoning definitely is.

I don’t understand the confidence on some of these reads. I like Stella and Italiano but I’d like you to elaborate on the rest.

Btw, does anyone know how we can do ISOs on this site?
    NAI

Interesting, Ren actually sounds more like a jester to me since they’re trying pretty hard to be cagey.

Buster could be jester but he’s trying pretty hard to look town.

That kind of aggression generally is more likely to either come from tunnelly town or scum.
    I don't really like this post. The way they worded about renegade and buster? I can't really point out exactly what I don't like about it, but I do not. Also the last sentence seems SUPER weird because 'buster could be jester trying hard to look town but that aggressive behaviour comes from tunnelly town or scum, so which is it? Jester or town?

I mean that your play isn’t obvtown or agenday if that makes sense.

Iow, you don’t seem to be clearly taking any stand.

What do you think about Buster, Lol and Awt?

I only have meta on one player here and unless he’s playing the scumgame of his life, he’s probably town and we seem to be mindmelding.
    Continuation of weird takes. Sitting on the fence. This is scum, but this is probably town. Starting to sound like a bit of TMI.

I’d also like to get opinions on Frinkles as well but for now.

-vote BusterCannon

The push on Ren seems over the top to me.
    Agreed on Buster's push seems weird but at this point in time I think I had explained why he might be doing it? Either Nancy hasn't read my posts about Buster, or Nancy wants to yeet him maybe. Buster was a SUPER DUPER UBER LHF anyway so can't see if this is AI.

Jester wants to be limmed but doesn’t want to make it obvious. What jester rarely does is try to play hardcore. So why you think he could be jester doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.
    Disagree with this but NAI.

His push on you as a Ren buddy just because you asked for an explanation was even worse, imo.
    Yes completely agree and Buster is LHF. But if you don't belive him as jester, wouldn't it more sense buster is acting townier than scum?

Sorry I missed this. So far out of all of these, I probably feel the best about you. I don’t even have a read on Martin yet.
    Not very mech oriented so nit really sure how that would work?
    Italiano. We’ve played a couple of games together.
    Have you played in many games with a jester? I have, so that’s what I was basing that on.
    I’ll ask this again, can you explain your read on him? What SPECIFICALLY about his posting makes you think that?
    All NAI posts

If each player claims 3 roles, should there be a preferred order to this because otherwise. you might have players claiming some of the same fake roles. Also how does this help us determine who is mafia?
    But if scum knows players are fakeclaiming, so why would they read anything into that?
    I think avoiding chaos is towny.

I’ll be back later but I would really like to see some reads from all of them. That Gikkie vote made absolutely no sense to me.
    NAI?

-unvote
    in response to
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterCannon View Post
    Gikkles i dont know what your talking about I defended you man. And I already answered this question already. I think hes evil because of what he said at the beginning of the game by eliminating choices.
    Because so far Nancy has believed Buster to be either town or scum, not jester, this unvoting Buster indicates Nancy is happy enough with this answer to read Buster town, or Nancy is dropping it for another reason.

I’m trying to figure out whom to vote for? I was hoping there’d be more of a consensus by now.
    in response to me pinging her to come back before EoD and vote. Waiting for consensus without personal reads seems weird. Either not actively solving, has no clue who is scum, or is happy enough to coast.

Trs, I have a few players I like. It’s probably rn between who I feel most confident avout and who I have no idea.

It’s looking like an Awt vs. Yoshida wagon rn and I don’t understand the Yoshida wagon.
    Anti-yoshida wagoner at that point in time.

I’m aware. I have absolutely no read on Awt. I don’t understand pretty much anything he’s posted but I’d vote him > Yoshida.
    I don’t know who to vote for. Those seem to be the two wagons being discussed rn and I don’t understand the Yoshida one. I’m hoping that someone will make a case that convinces me. Unfortunately since it’s now close to deadline, I have to vote someone.
    We have under thirty minutes. The only other close wagon is Awt but I’m not confident in it but I feel better about Yoshida.

-vote Awt
    Basically no read on Auwt, but because they don't like Yoshida's wagon, they would rather vote Auwt??? This makes me go back to she is not actively solving, has no clue who is scum, or happy to coast.
    If town who has no idea but feels like they need to vote, this makese sense though. But I feel we've had plenty of discussion to be able to form an idea about certain players.

How do I feel about Nancy.

She's given me not very much to work with, but I think she is town. Her actions/posts at least make sense from town POV. She's got a few weird moments to me but I don't know if they are necessarily scummy.

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

I will say that I AM playing slightly abnormally (at least for town me), so Martin picking up on it is more townie than not
    I'm playing more like I do when I'm in an anonymafia or on my homesite. Which is a way more bold and brash playstyle than I typically play (at least on this site). I wanna say that's simply because I haven't played that much mafia recently and the only two big mafia games I HAVE played in recent months were an anonymous MU game and the KRC, which was also anonymous.
    That reminds me, another reasons for not going strongly about you.

Even if you are Exe, I do feel like how you are playing will be helpful to the town in generating discussions and/or possibly bringing up good points you come across and decide to use.

I just have doubts about who you are.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1074

Yep.

This is also why I thought it might not be best to pursue it now. It's trickier to deal with than simply mafia-hunting and since I'm not being normal Martin it also means I'm probably not going to convince people since my reasons will necessarily either be more vague or have less depth. If I tried to make them very specific or have more depth I probably would have to start overthinking and that would defeat the point of me trying to play the game without that. I wanna see if I can do well without and enjoy the game more. Maybe then I'll be less hard on myself and etc regardless of outcome.
    I think I agree with your takes that Gikkles has attributes that makes sense as chaos exe, but I personally strongly read him town. I'd rather hunt for mafia rather than potential chaos exe slot.

25. ISO #1075

Ugh.
    you forgot loldebite

26. ISO #1076

Ugh.
    also Buster visibly argued against votes on Gikkles.

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

Spoiler : nancy :
    Just ISOing Nancy.

I agreed with this at the time, but now I disagree with this. Sheriff can be used by mafia to gain towncred until enough people die then they can frame towns.

Fair enough. TBH don't think mafia would vote for sheriff knowing that there are other roles that can sow more chaos. Nancy seems to believe in this and I think this is towny to me because her reasoning definitely is.

NAI

I don't really like this post. The way they worded about renegade and buster? I can't really point out exactly what I don't like about it, but I do not. Also the last sentence seems SUPER weird because 'buster could be jester trying hard to look town but that aggressive behaviour comes from tunnelly town or scum, so which is it? Jester or town?

Continuation of weird takes. Sitting on the fence. This is scum, but this is probably town. Starting to sound like a bit of TMI.

Agreed on Buster's push seems weird but at this point in time I think I had explained why he might be doing it? Either Nancy hasn't read my posts about Buster, or Nancy wants to yeet him maybe. Buster was a SUPER DUPER UBER LHF anyway so can't see if this is AI.

Yes completely agree and Buster is LHF. But if you don't belive him as jester, wouldn't it more sense buster is acting townier than scum?

All NAI posts

NAI?

in response to

Because so far Nancy has believed Buster to be either town or scum, not jester, this unvoting Buster indicates Nancy is happy enough with this answer to read Buster town, or Nancy is dropping it for another reason.

in response to me pinging her to come back before EoD and vote. Waiting for consensus without personal reads seems weird. Either not actively solving, has no clue who is scum, or is happy enough to coast.

Basically no read on Auwt, but because they don't like Yoshida's wagon, they would rather vote Auwt??? This makes me go back to she is not actively solving, has no clue who is scum, or happy to coast.
    If town who has no idea but feels like they need to vote, this makese sense though. But I feel we've had plenty of discussion to be able to form an idea about certain players.

She's given me not very much to work with, but I think she is town. Her actions/posts at least make sense from town POV. She's got a few weird moments to me but I don't know if they are necessarily scummy.

I'm gonna take a risk here

Buster=Nancy can be w/w and t/t
    but maybe not w/t

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

Notes:

Frinkles #519

I'm not really fully convinced that Frinckles doesn't understand what I'm trying to accomplish with my plan. The tone almost makes it seem like a wolfslip but that's just conjecture. And anyway I'm not sure about my reads at this point.

ikarusdk #520

I dunno if I like the idea that the only think ikarus can contribute here is talking about himself being scumread, but work is NAI. I want to think that there's better uses of his time than that, but for me Day 1 and 2 were kind of similar. The only real information we had to go off of is how people voted for which role, as well as social cues, but as I've said before, I'm better at mechanical deduction than I am social cues. But I'll try my best for this post. Also, I really don't like the last part of the post. What I got from it is that ikarus will no longer contribute to discussion if he keeps getting scumread for a reason he disagrees with (he's not contributing enough or he's lacking conviction or whatever)

Gikkle #523

If it was a spectator chat this post would read as a tinfoil but I don't really know if that's what Gikkle is going for here. The quote immediate after calling attention to the big thinking face might seem like a subtle scum thing to repeat the idea in the reader's mind but I think it comes off genuine enough for me to not really give it any second thought. It's clear from this post that Gikkle scumreads both Renegade and Buster. I'm kind of chill with the Renegade scumread but I really don't know how I feel about Buster!wolf. Unless he's going the way of openwolf, I'm pretty sure Buster is most likely just a Jester or a Chaotic Executioner.

post notes: Okay so now that I know Auwt flipped Jester, maybe Gikkle's post had a lot more merit to it than I thought. Going back to the post, you could argue that Renegade did some further distancing in his two posts right after Gikkle's.

Italiano #528 and #529

Italiano flipped town, so looking at these posts makes me wonder. Classic scum tactics would be to kill someone once they give you a townread. The post right after with the whole Ikarus/Frinckles thing is another point of interest for me. I could see a scum world where there's a wolf among Italiano's townreads and possibly one between Ikarus and Frinckles, too. Given my last game, I'm really not confident in my thoughts here. I guess I kind of wish I looked more into Carrot's actual reads last game so that I could've gotten a feel for how to look back on a dead town's reads and make use of them. But in any case, I guess I'm satisfied where I'm at. Based on what I've written above, and where I've left off before it, I think maybe the right PoE is Buster, Renegade, Ikarusdk, and Frinckles. I don't know if it's appropriate to have a large PoE. To me it seems like the larger my PoE is, the more paranoid I am, and the more I am going back to how I was in the last game as Sunset. But I really wanted to include Gikkle and deb (or just deb) here because I feel like they were a point of conflict yesterday and deb's interactions with, eg Ikarus might be telling. But since Ikarus himself is on the PoE and Gikkle I don't really scumread? I think I'm fine with just the four where it's at.

Italiano #531

Missed the part Italiano was talking about here where scum!renegade would eventually show themselves, so I assume Frinckles has a meta on renegade. If we dont see a development on this, ie scum Renegade "never comes" but Frinckles never really comments on it again, then maybe it could imply a Renegade/Frinckles team.

Italiano #535

Just for the record, I don't really agree with this take. Can explain if asked, but I don't want my post to have much fluff.

Renegade #536

This is a bad looking post, but I am tempted to pre-flip him here. Could be a distance attempt from Frinckles.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'll analyze the possibility of scum being Frinckles, Renegade, and Buster. I don't think this could ever be a 3/3 guess because I feel Frinckles and Buster are both occupying a similar spot on a scum team (assuming they're on one). They're both kinda openwolfy and I just don't really know that there'd be multiple wolves doing that in one wolf team. I guess, in this sense, maybe it would be more useful to flip Renegade than either Frinckles or Buster since it helps give insight into the relationship between both of them. But I guess at the same time, if Renegade was flipped and he flipped green, it'd probably give the least amount of information. So I'm kind of torn.

yoshida #541

Good callout post and I like the part about Gikkle. Maybe I'm just slightly melding.

ikarusdk #542

Discussion is indeed good for the game. But most of your post is kinda just talking to people that scumlean you, and I don't know if that's the kind of discussion you should be dwelling on. Is Buster evil, or neutral? That's not half bad of a conversation. But instead of asking, maybe you should be casing.

ikarusdk #547 and #548

If ikarus and Frinckles are partnered, then they should really be getting an Oscar. I can't really imagine a world where, with all the interactions between those two, that both of them are scum. It's been going on since early game but since it's even continuing after I last posted, I'm not really able to believe anymore that it's fake.

"Mine

Town
    Me of course
    Gikkle
    ItalianoVD

Townlean
    Buster
    MartinGG99
    Renegade
    Nancy Drew

Null
    Stellaria
    Yoshida
    Auwt
    Clemensthelemon

Scumlean
    Loldebite
    Frinkckles"

I don't know how I feel about deb being in the scumlean section here. Could be OMGUS for the shade deb gave earlier. But could signify also an unpartnering? Why is Buster townlean???

Renegade being a townlean seems like there's possibly partnership there.

This is Page 11. But I'm going to keep my thoughts live as I approach the pages and catch up with what happened. A bit of the way in I looked at the first post and saw the flips, so that's kind of where my head was after I looked at Gikkle's posts.

32. ISO #1082

in the meantime if anyone has any questions for me I'd be happy to answer them

actually I just realized this is page 22 and I dont want to be here all night so I'm gonna hurry up

think I'll do way less posts per page because I'm way too tired to be writing a ten paragraph essay about every page that happened since I was gone

33. ISO #1083

Page 12:

- Ikarus and buster probably not partnered #556
    - @ikarusdk Could you explain a little more to me about what goes on in turbo? I'm missing something in the meta you have on Buster that I think could explain things to me
    - #561 Nah you can't pull that, the rep for my community in champs this year just pulled that
    - loledbite #566 I'm sorry, I totally feel at fault for this
    - #570 melding
    - liking the interactions between deb and yoshida because both sides feel genuine
    - what is TWTBW
    - #581 suddenly not melding anymore, but maybe I'm tunneled right now
    - #587 I kind of want to hear what made deb think this.
    - #591 how dare you deb, I thought we were XYZ squad! (okay but actually why am I spewed? I don't understand)
    - #594 Alright. I'm not even going to comment on my own role claim plan thing, and give my own thoughts on it. I'm beginning to wonder if you're on another planet or if maybe I'm just missing something.
    - #597 I thought you TRed Buster because you had a meta on him? What happened?

34. ISO #1084

Page 13:

- #603 seems like rolehunting, not sure how I feel about this
    - @ deb I disagree with your vote but I don't think it's a bad vote given what I imagine your worldview is at that point
    - #625 lmaoooo
    - #631 in #548 you had Martin as a townlean. I don't really think the justification you gave for this vote is enough to convince me that you actually scumread Martin
    - #637 great now I look bad for ripping you apart, is this you trying to tell us something?
    - #639 seems genuine as all fuck
    - #644 also seems genuine as fuck
    - #648 I believe this trio of names is what they call a scumtell in spec chat
    - #650 that didnt age well LOL

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Hey guys, I'm sorry about not being active for a minute. I still won't be as active today. I just graduated. Please give me some time to convene with friends and family, and then to catch up with the thread. Thank you
    Not sure if clarified or not but... You DO mean IRL day and not gamewise day, right?

42. ISO #1092

why is missing EoD such a big deal

not placing votes is a bigger deal (so I can see the importance of EoD in that regard if you're one to hold off on voting forever) but like I don't see missing EoDs to be like a deal-breaker for me as you can just handle stuff before then

it would be like saying I can't sign for a game if the EoD happens while I'm asleep or heavily occupied with other stuff
    this tbh. I likely won't be around for most EoDs cuz of timezone, catching the first couple fucked up my sleep baaaad so I likely won't do it anymore lol

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Page 12:

- Ikarus and buster probably not partnered #556
    - @ikarusdk Could you explain a little more to me about what goes on in turbo? I'm missing something in the meta you have on Buster that I think could explain things to me
    - #561 Nah you can't pull that, the rep for my community in champs this year just pulled that
    - loledbite #566 I'm sorry, I totally feel at fault for this
    - #570 melding
    - liking the interactions between deb and yoshida because both sides feel genuine
    - what is TWTBW
    - #581 suddenly not melding anymore, but maybe I'm tunneled right now
    - #587 I kind of want to hear what made deb think this.
    - #591 how dare you deb, I thought we were XYZ squad! (okay but actually why am I spewed? I don't understand)
    - #594 Alright. I'm not even going to comment on my own role claim plan thing, and give my own thoughts on it. I'm beginning to wonder if you're on another planet or if maybe I'm just missing something.
    - #597 I thought you TRed Buster because you had a meta on him? What happened?
    turbo?

I don't know what you mean. Also I have aboslute zero meta on buster. I've never seen him before.

48. ISO #1098

BTW Auwt getting a role from CE is quite bad news for us, but the fact that HE got tailor and died with it is probably GREAT news, because it means TAILOR NO LONGER IS AN OPTION, it cannot be in the game since that's the role he got from CE. Which makes sheriff & such all that much more influent.

Auwt getting a role makes me think CE is not a usual player on this site, which sadly excludes only Frinckles, really. Arguably me (I would NEVER have given Auwt a role but I'm not sure it's that obvious to you), Gikkle & maybe ika too ? Anyway this speculation isn't useful anyway.
    On a similar but more useful note, I initially agreed with Gikkle that the NK also leans toward scum being dominated by new-to-site players. Unless specific circumstances arose, which I don't think are likely, I doubt scum kills someone they don't know at all, but retrospectively I think I'm just scared of players like Auwt & Frinckles and it might not mean all that much...

Also ika, it IS nothing.

49. ISO #1099

Spoiler : Ika ISOing nancy :
    Just ISOing Nancy.

NAI

All NAI posts

NAI?

in response to

> Fair enough. TBH don't think mafia would vote for sheriff knowing that there are other roles that can sow more chaos. Nancy seems to believe in this and I think this is towny to me because her reasoning definitely is.

Why wouldn't mafia vote for what they think is the best for town ? Mafia should know that the best role for mafia won't be voted. Terrible reason to TR IMO.

> Agreed on Buster's push seems weird but at this point in time I think I had explained why he might be doing it? Either Nancy hasn't read my posts about Buster, or Nancy wants to yeet him maybe. Buster was a SUPER DUPER UBER LHF anyway so can't see if this is AI.

TBH going for the LHF is probably SL. Shielding Renegade is interesting.

> Waiting for consensus without personal reads seems weird. Either not actively solving, has no clue who is scum, or is happy enough to coast.

This is making a decent point.

Overall you've convinced me to put nancy as SL. The NK tilts the balance towards that, too, probably.

It probably will influence my read of you, too, but I'll see how that develops.

50. ISO #1100

@Stellaria

TWTBW = Too Wolfy To Be Wolf

> - loledbite #566 I'm sorry, I totally feel at fault for this

You shouldn't.

> - #591 how dare you deb, I thought we were XYZ squad! (okay but actually why am I spewed? I don't understand)

Kinda forgot scum were vanilla too before CE hands out roles. Still think you'd have known roles were already out if scum tho.

> I thought you TRed Buster because you had a meta on him? What happened?

I thought I had, I don't.

> - #631 in #548 you had Martin as a townlean. I don't really think the justification you gave for this vote is enough to convince me that you actually scumread Martin

I did feel quite MEH about that post at the time but tbh it's much worse than that. Martin is not a big fish this game either...

> - #639 seems genuine as all fuck

Eh, okay, guess I was kinda tunnelled then. Maybe. You earned yoshida a pass.

> - #648 I believe this trio of names is what they call a scumtell in spec chat

Wdym ? That this is TMI ? I'd buy that.

BTW if Buster is openwolfing in his first FM ever, I'll be impressed. That's not a road I wanna go down, for now.