S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I will answer this way :

Thanks to my super gut, there is AT LEAST 1 scum, if not more in Ikarus, Yoshida, Gikkle, Frinckles.

Don't ask me why you are here, all those are personal vibes I got through the game.
    Isn't this a bit late? You have been around the entire day to state your reasoning but decided not to. I don't think you are worthy of elim today, but this makes no sense to me.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by BusterCannon View Post
    ok sorry renegade. i will stop.
    If you feel like someone is scummy or mafia,

try a little more effort into forming your posts. People like that.

Kind of like what you did initially on renegade, except keep building the case, rather than just accusations. If people want to knwo why, that doesn't mean they are teamed up, they are actually curious because they did not see what you saw. So if you can convince them, you have them on your side.

Don't get discouraged, i personally really liked your conviction and confidence.

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I think

I shall sheep

-vote yoshida

in an ideal world of this being mafia then I find this immensely helpful for reasons beyond just the mafia flip

if town then something something forbidden info yeet reasoning

if 3p then....ok ig
    This is not the martin I've ever seen or played with. Something is off.

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    I’m aware. I have absolutely no read on Awt. I don’t understand pretty much anything he’s posted but I’d vote him > Yoshida.
    I am pushing for Auwt vote,

but if you have no reads on Auwt and don't really understand his posts.

Why would you vote him over yoshida?

14. ISO #914

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    It's official, we're officially antiphased to one another
    This is true. I don't see us aligning our minds for the rest of the game and that will always leave you in my SR. This can be unhealthy in the event of v/v. However, I still think you have given me little to nothing to reconsider my read of you besides admitting to fluff. Maybe you are the kind of player that tends to overreact.

15. ISO #915

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    This is true. I don't see us aligning our minds for the rest of the game and that will always leave you in my SR. This can be unhealthy in the event of v/v. However, I still think you have given me little to nothing to reconsider my read of you besides admitting to fluff. Maybe you are the kind of player that tends to overreact.
    I wasn't talking about you...

16. ISO #916

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Is that after knowing that he's got exams to study for?
    well hey now I've played perfectly normal with exams in the past mind you

just that this is the first time I got exams + trying to not take things too seriously otherwise in certain games my mental health becomes a sinking ship with too many holes to plug

and right now

I'm just doing

the things

in the hopes that this becomes a more comfortable / less risky gaming experience for me
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

I am pushing for Auwt vote,

but if you have no reads on Auwt and don't really understand his posts.

Why would you vote him over yoshida?
    I don’t know who to vote for. Those seem to be the two wagons being discussed rn and I don’t understand the Yoshida one. I’m hoping that someone will make a case that convinces me. Unfortunately since it’s now close to deadline, I have to vote someone.

21. ISO #921

Please let me know if you see something that I do not. I am open to change my mind.

I currently
    I dislike Auwt's reason for push on me. I think it's baseless and comes purely off personal interpretation of posts.
    I don't think Auwt has produced much content outside day 1 vote phase, but that's easy to do.
    I disagree with Auwt's view on why I should be voting Yoshida (I took his first post about I should vote yoshida after my initial vote as a joke but apparently it was not)
    I dislike his nonchalant townclear of Buster, even after his explanation that Buster resembles certain arcade player.
    I cannot find any reason to townread Auwt.
    Auwt is not pushing you, he is not voting you.
    Sure, that's true of almost half players to an extend tho.
    I don't think anyone's saying you should be voting yoshida now, at least not for these reasons because you stated they were a joke anyway
    I don't think anything's wrong with that for now

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    I don’t know who to vote for. Those seem to be the two wagons being discussed rn and I don’t understand the Yoshida one. I’m hoping that someone will make a case that convinces me. Unfortunately since it’s now close to deadline, I have to vote someone.
    I feel like I made 50 that literally no one got so idk maybe not worth looking at

and this wagon is most definitely cursed but I don't wanna vote auwt... Buster ?

24. ISO #924

Do I have no choice but to vote Auwt in this case?

I am still catching up but I don't like it. Not as much as the weird wagon

yoshida (5):
    Frinckles, BusterCannon, Auwt, MartinGG99, Loldebite
    Auwt (4):
    ItalianoVD, Gikkle, Renegade, ikarusdk
    Loldebite (1):
    yoshida

I TR Italiano and Gikkle from the start. If they are not the deep wolf then I am okay with this.

ikarus is someone I can see myself reading into tomorrow. I simply don't want to tunnel on them and they have shown enough town qualities for me to make me look the other way. I still think their early D1(d2) was openly wolfy. He is either having the scum game of his life or was a bad town, but trying to improve.

Renegade I don't see why am I not voted by him. I haven't had much to read since I was gone. I am catching up

I also TR Frinckles and to some extent Martin after seeing their activity at EOD.

I don't really understand why Buster is voting me but if they have been instructed to carry on the act earlier until EOD then that makes sense. They were in no way under the threat of elimination so something is off.

Loldebit seems to can't take me and vice versa. Both of us being alive won't be good for this game.

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

Auwt is not pushing you, he is not voting you.
    Sure, that's true of almost half players to an extend tho.
    I don't think anyone's saying you should be voting yoshida now, at least not for these reasons because you stated they were a joke anyway
    I don't think anything's wrong with that for now
    I mean. I could be overreacting to Auwt's posts about me.
    What you have said just now makes sense.

We still have 31 minutes.

I do not want yoshida gone today. Don't think that does him justice.

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

when I said self-preserved

that didn't necessairly include voting Auwt

it could've meant unvoting and thus becoming a skip vote as well

although I would have to math again to see if that would work given Itilianno voted and thus became a voter I think

or maybe it wasn't them but I noticed the # of non-voters dropped by one at some point in the last 30 mins or so
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

Well fuck this

-vote Gikkle
    I personally won't be voting Gikkles today either.

I've been on 110% mindmelding with Gikkles and we share the exactly the same world view

This is not even counting the fact Gikkles townreads me, which I know eveyrone should.

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

yoshida (5):
    Auwt (4):
    Loldebite (1):
    yoshida

I TR Italiano and Gikkle from the start. If they are not the deep wolf then I am okay with this.

ikarus is someone I can see myself reading into tomorrow. I simply don't want to tunnel on them and they have shown enough town qualities for me to make me look the other way. I still think their early D1(d2) was openly wolfy. He is either having the scum game of his life or was a bad town, but trying to improve.

Renegade I don't see why am I not voted by him. I haven't had much to read since I was gone. I am catching up

I also TR Frinckles and to some extent Martin after seeing their activity at EOD.

I don't really understand why Buster is voting me but if they have been instructed to carry on the act earlier until EOD then that makes sense. They were in no way under the threat of elimination so something is off.

Loldebit seems to can't take me and vice versa. Both of us being alive won't be good for this game.
    things can and might change. you never know.

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

yoshida (5):
    Auwt (4):
    Loldebite (1):
    yoshida

Also this is not a towny view.

39. ISO #939

I mean. I could be overreacting to Auwt's posts about me.
    What you have said just now makes sense.

We still have 31 minutes.

I do not want yoshida gone today. Don't think that does him justice.
    We have under thirty minutes. The only other close wagon is Awt but I’m not confident in it but I feel better about Yoshida.

-vote Awt

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950