S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Jester doesn't go against exe. When exe wins, Sudden Death happens and that's where Jester has his best odds of winning IMO. Which means he'll seek this out. IMO he's the closest thing exe has to an ally.
    Yes sure. But Jester doesn't have to win during sudden death. Jester trying to die during sudden death means the Jester will have to risk getting killed at night. Because the exe has to kill 4 PRs. I don't think the Jester will want to wait until then.

Also what I meant by Jester working agaisnt the exe is that the exe will do his best to push 4 PRs for what seems as legit reasons, and because the rest of players don't know who these PRs are apart from the PRs themselves, where as the Jester want to be pushed rather than pushing towns themselves.

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Yes sure. But Jester doesn't have to win during sudden death. Jester trying to die during sudden death means the Jester will have to risk getting killed at night. Because the exe has to kill 4 PRs. I don't think the Jester will want to wait until then.

Also what I meant by Jester working agaisnt the exe is that the exe will do his best to push 4 PRs for what seems as legit reasons, and because the rest of players don't know who these PRs are apart from the PRs themselves, where as the Jester want to be pushed rather than pushing towns themselves.
    There is no NK during sudden death.

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

No I mean, Jester will have to risk dying till the games ever goes to sudden death
    I don't see your point, obviously Jester will not patiently wait until Sudden Death eventually happens, it's just THAT much easier for him if things get here, so it'll be a side quest of his, after a fashion. He will do nothing to prevent PRs from dying. And contrary to what you assume, Jester might really push townies and PRs because that might take him closer to the gallows he seeks.

Oh makes me think : Can Shaman target himself to become NI ?

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I don't see your point, obviously Jester will not patiently wait until Sudden Death eventually happens, it's just THAT much easier for him if things get here, so it'll be a side quest of his, after a fashion. He will do nothing to prevent PRs from dying. And contrary to what you assume, Jester might really push townies and PRs because that might take him closer to the gallows he seeks.

Oh makes me think : Can Shaman target himself to become NI ?
    Unless stated otherwise, all roles cannot visit themselves.

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    First, you need to use tags to vote.

like this [vote]NameExactly[/vote ] but without the space at the end of /vote.

Second of all, we aren't voting people today, but for the one role that we can force the Chaos Exe to give out.
    Thanks buddy.....

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Current votes:

1. Stellaria
    2. Gikkle - Marshall
    3. Loldebite - Caroler
    4. BusterCannon
    5. ItalianoVD - Mentor
    6. Nancy Drew 39 - Sheriff
    7. Frinckles - Caroler
    8. Auwt - Crier
    9. MartinGG99 - Caroler
    10. yoshida - Gunsmith
    11. ikarusdk - Caroler
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon

Correct me if I missed anything.
    I think sheriff makes the most sense because it’s a role that is only usedul to town, madia can’t benedit from it.

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

Current votes:

1. Stellaria
    2. Gikkle - Marshall
    3. Loldebite - Caroler
    4. BusterCannon
    5. ItalianoVD - Mentor
    6. Nancy Drew 39 - Sheriff
    7. Frinckles - Caroler
    8. Auwt - Crier
    9. MartinGG99 - Caroler
    10. yoshida - Gunsmith
    11. ikarusdk - Caroler
    12. Renegade - Oracle
    13. Clemensthelemon
    Last edited by powerofdeath; May 20th, 2023 at 05:04 PM.

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

Inb4 wolf frinckles
    I'd love to wolf this setup

From powerofdeath: Frinckles received a warning for posting past the deadline. Please do not post once day ended. This was done in accident.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; May 20th, 2023 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Frinkcles received a warning for posting past the deadline. Please do not post once night ended.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

Day 2 has begun!

Chaotic Executioner handed out 5 roles to 5 different people last night. The Jester also chose a role for themself last night.

Starting from Day 2, 5 people will receive their new roles. Days will be 48 hours, and nights will be 24 hours.
    Plurality vote will be used. Not voting will count as Skipping the Day. Hammering does not lynch the person or end the day. Whoever have the most votes by 48 hours will be voted out. In an event of a tie, the day is skipped.

Day 2 end on Monday, 8:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Day 2 end.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website.

Player List:

1. Stellaria
    2. Gikkle
    3. Loldebite
    4. BusterCannon
    5. ItalianoVD
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles
    8. Auwt
    9. MartinGG99
    10. yoshida
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon

White = Alive, Color = Dead with role/alignment/gifted role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; May 22nd, 2023 at 03:55 AM.

38. ISO #238

To vote for someone, please use the voting tags.

Example of voting:

[vote]Spongebob[/vote ] <--- Without the space at the end

-vote Spongebob
    To unvote you can switch your vote to someone else, or just type:
    [unvote][/unvote ] <--- Without the space at the end

-unvote

You may look up at the top to see the vote count, and vote history, etc.

YOU MUST USE CORRECT SPELLING OR THE BOT WILL NOT IDENTIFY YOUR VOTE!
    Last edited by powerofdeath; May 21st, 2023 at 05:08 PM.

39. ISO #239

As I observe the interactions among the players, I am left perplexed by Clemens' posting style. I desire to witness more than mere threats and endless monologues.

Clemens, what troubles me the most is your absence from the discussions on roles and voting. Do enlighten me as to the reason behind your lack of participation.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    As I observe the interactions among the players, I am left perplexed by Clemens' posting style. I desire to witness more than mere threats and endless monologues.

Clemens, what troubles me the most is your absence from the discussions on roles and voting. Do enlighten me as to the reason behind your lack of participation.
    Can you just speak plainly and not use a thesaurus on every word?

43. ISO #243

I've got a proposal for you all. I think it'd be a good idea to provide a smokescreen for the five people who got a role, and perhaps it would also make it harder for scum and Jester if we do this. I propose that everyone fake claim three roles from the list. Those who actually got roles could use it as an opportunity to soft claim if they want to, that way when people start to flip, we have some info later on in the game?

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    I've got a proposal for you all. I think it'd be a good idea to provide a smokescreen for the five people who got a role, and perhaps it would also make it harder for scum and Jester if we do this. I propose that everyone fake claim three roles from the list. Those who actually got roles could use it as an opportunity to soft claim if they want to, that way when people start to flip, we have some info later on in the game?
    Either I don't understand your plan here, or I find myself disagreeing with you.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    Either I don't understand your plan here, or I find myself disagreeing with you.
    Each person posts three roles.

Even people without roles so far.

The people with roles CAN choose to put their real role among the three.

They do not have to.

We carry on the game keeping up with these claims, a la if one of the claims was Caroler, we provide feedback for that claim, even if fake, etc.