S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 50
Register

User Tag List

Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 3333
  1. ISO #2451

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    This is the first semi-decent argument you've made today so I'll break my own rule and answer. There is even less worlds where you tunnel so hard onto Gikkle without huge mechanical suspicions. Even in OUaTitW neither of us were as insistent on PQR as you've been onto Gikkle this game. And let's be real s!PQR was so considerably more obvious than Gikkle here that you'd need the tower power function to approximate the difference.
    I warned you MULTIPLE times that if you were town you had to back down, because there was no way your reasons for strongarming us were legit.
    You didn't. You're simply not town.

I see that the AtE fest has started. You're not stupid, but you did make a mistake, or maybe you took a shot and lost at the universe's roulette.
    I know you told me to back down but I knew I was right about him not being town.

If you wanted to at ANY point you could have just fucking outted me. The only reason you didn't was because you know I'm town. I was right, you were wrong, I still expect a written apology and an admission that I am the goat. I stop us from autolosing via a mislynch and you are deciding to use that mislynch on me. I get to be frustrated here.

And yeah a little ATE isn't a bad thing when the only 5 people playing this game are trying to kill me for carrying you. I have no shame.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #2452

Don't let AtE get to you. Stay on Frinckles, log off, come back in 53h and be happy.
    Okay, I'm never roleswapping you again. You're so fucking off the mark that I'm beginning to question if you're town.

3. ISO #2453

-frinckles makes suicidal wolf play that wins town the game
    -frimckles is also a wolf fucking wolves over
    -frinckles figures out exactly who is the caroler but as a wolf decides to save him and not night kill him

Where is the big GOOFY sticker?

Found it

4. ISO #2454

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I know you told me to back down but I knew I was right about him not being town.
    Sure... And how did you KNOW ?

If you wanted to at ANY point you could have just fucking outted me. The only reason you didn't was because you know I'm town. I was right, you were wrong, I still expect a written apology and an admission that I am the goat. I stop us from autolosing via a mislynch and you are deciding to use that mislynch on me. I get to be frustrated here.
    Ohhh that is what the "I'm the GOAT" is about, it's you trying your hardest to convince me there's actually a world where you're town ?

And yeah a little ATE isn't a bad thing when the only 5 people playing this game are trying to kill me for carrying you. I have no shame.
    Is the no shame bit a scumslip ?

5. ISO #2455

6. ISO #2456

7. ISO #2457

8. ISO #2458

-frinckles makes suicidal wolf play that wins town the game
    -frimckles is also a wolf fucking wolves over
    -frinckles figures out exactly who is the caroler but as a wolf decides to save him and not night kill him

Where is the big GOOFY sticker?

Found it

Wow you're SO GOOD for guessing the caroler, I made it so subtle too ! On the other hand, you insisted MULTIPLE TIMES that you were sheriff by talking about "red check", especially that post where you reinforced your position for the 50th time by answering "Yes" to me mentioning you said you had one :

yes
    This is you trying to look sheriff-y, which you'd have NEGATIVE reasons to do if you were actually roleswapping with me. This is not a play town frinckles makes. This is the consequence of a high risk high reward scum play gone horribly wrong and you shall own it.

If you're actually town – which I really don't think you'll ever be unless I wake up or something – I'll loose all respect for you

9. ISO #2459

Wow you're SO GOOD for guessing the caroler, I made it so subtle too ! On the other hand, you insisted MULTIPLE TIMES that you were sheriff by talking about "red check", especially that post where you reinforced your position for the 50th time by answering "Yes" to me mentioning you said you had one :

This is you trying to look sheriff-y, which you'd have NEGATIVE reasons to do if you were actually roleswapping with me. This is not a play town frinckles makes. This is the consequence of a high risk high reward scum play gone horribly wrong and you shall own it.

If you're actually town – which I really don't think you'll ever be unless I wake up or something – I'll loose all respect for you
    I don't take his red check claim too literally.

10. ISO #2460

11. ISO #2461

12. ISO #2462

I said red check one time, and qualified it with 'basically'

You are shitting on me for playing well, no problem man.

13. ISO #2463

14. ISO #2464

15. ISO #2465

Like look at it in context, this is post #1716
    Did you rand jester? You asked me to calm down and so I did and now you just throw random bits of shade at me.

My play makes no sense as a wolf.
    Gikkle's play makes sense as a wolf.

So some extent we both agree on these things.

"But wuh about witch and beedee"

In our wildest dreams where this is t/t there is ONE of those. Who would have to have messed with my target in a game over 11 people. I've seen you do math before. We can run the probabilities. You are the one not being rational here.

Also wtf do you mean "basically won"
    And this is #1724 :

Either you have a red check on gikkle.
    yes
    How else am I supposed to understand that ? When I've been hinting that I'm the actual caroler ?

16. ISO #2466

17. ISO #2467

18. ISO #2468

Gikkle hinted that he was CE to the mafia you goof.

the same way you hinted to me that you were caroler. That's not difficult man.
    Where did Lol hint that to you?

Also, you switching your vote to Ren after its pretty damned obvious that Stellaria is very likely the scum in my carol, shows you’re not paying attention to anything but the votes on you.

19. ISO #2469

20. ISO #2470

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Where did Lol hint that to you?

Also, you switching your vote to Ren after its pretty damned obvious that Stellaria is very likely the scum in my carol, shows you’re not paying attention to anything but the votes on you.
    Also, where did Gikkle slip CE?

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472

23. ISO #2473

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote Stellaria

@Loldebite , consider this. We know Stellaria is 99% mafia. And look at his defense today, barely anything.

Maybe we should vote Stellaria and revisit the Frinckles question tomorrow.
    I already have 3/3 marked. I don't think it's stellaria though.

24. ISO #2474

25. ISO #2475

26. ISO #2476

anyway in my last 30 minutes of existence, i wanna say:

-town ignore every fucking thing that comes out of loldebite's mouth. he is out of touch and goofy.
    -stop letting martin lurk. we brushed him off d1/d2 and then did fuck all with his slot
    -ikarus needs to be held to a higher standard, also the AFK slots and probably stellaria.
    -yoshida (and renegade) needs to be flipped tomorrow.

and before ren starts yelling at me, im not even calling you scum i just think yoshida might be mafia here and if he is, the world where you are scum with him is plausible

ok that's it. i flip bomb in green. you will be depressed for 24 hours and then proceed to probably lose the game. that's fine, i still expect my apology and admission that i am the greatest of all time.

27. ISO #2477

What??????

What the fuck are you talking about? Who are the 3 then?
    hey man, easy with the cuss words. it's memorial day.

anyway. Yoshida + Ikarus + Martin makes some sense. You'll figure it out (if you're not the wildcard slot)

28. ISO #2478

29. ISO #2479

30. ISO #2480

31. ISO #2481

32. ISO #2482

33. ISO #2483

-town ignore every fucking thing that comes out of loldebite's mouth. he is out of touch and goofy.
    -stop letting martin lurk. we brushed him off d1/d2 and then did fuck all with his slot
    -ikarus needs to be held to a higher standard, also the AFK slots and probably stellaria.

and before ren starts yelling at me, im not even calling you scum i just think yoshida might be mafia here and if he is, the world where you are scum with him is plausible

ok that's it. i flip bomb in green. you will be depressed for 24 hours and then proceed to probably lose the game. that's fine, i still expect my apology and admission that i am the greatest of all time.
    DOesn't the day end in another 24 hours?

34. ISO #2484

It’s a bad idea to vote Yoshida if he’s scum. If Ikarus jks either Stellaria or Frinckles, Yoshida is forced to give a gun to town.

I think that’s possibly why he might have wanted that thunderdome with Ikarus if he’s scum because we lose are extra shot. Best lim is either Stellaria or Frinckles but I’m trusting Lol on this.

I think Frinckles voting for Yoshida who if he’s scum. him being limmed is the best play for mafia and I’m currently very suspicious of all of them.

35. ISO #2485

36. ISO #2486

@ikarusdk keeping gunsmith alive forces him to hand out a gun to town by jailing his only remaining scum mate. We can spare all of us an extra day of scum crying and boohooing in chat in vain hopes of confusing us enough that we throw.
    This is why Yoshida’s a bad vote today. Frinckles or Stellaria. Ikarus can jail whichever one makes it to tomorrow.

37. ISO #2487

38. ISO #2488

39. ISO #2489

40. ISO #2490

41. ISO #2491

I actually agree with everything here. I should be flipped because I might end up giving a gun to mafia. We shouldn't risk that. I know I am town but I don't want to give a gun to most of you here. I have a certain name I am visiting tonight.

Ren>Stellaria>Martin POE looks good. Ren has been openly scum today and not sure why people don't see that.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

42. ISO #2492

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    I actually agree with everything here. I should be flipped because I might end up giving a gun to mafia. We shouldn't risk that. I know I am town but I don't want to give a gun to most of you here. I have a certain name I am visiting tonight.

Ren>Stellaria>Martin POE looks good. Ren has been openly scum today and not sure why people don't see that.
    How exactly am I openly scum today?

Calling out Frinckles for his bullshit?

43. ISO #2493

How exactly am I openly scum today?

Calling out Frinckles for his bullshit?
    Because your perspective is limited.

I have been looking at many different pairings today.
    You on the other hand tunneled on Frinckles Stellaria and me. I am okay with eliminating one in Frinckles/Stellaria. I still would want to have other pairings here in case Frinckles or Stellaria flips green.

What makes you think Martin is town here? Doesn't it make sense to go after Martin here instead of me if Frinckles flips red? He have been echoing Frinckles almost every day and today he is sheeping the majority that's against him. The only output they had on their own was the Jailer reveal and CE read on Gikkle.

I honestly lost my will to do more this game. Do whatever you guys want if you are town

44. ISO #2494

45. ISO #2495

46. ISO #2496

Anyway, I know we won't eliminate outside Frinckles/Stellaria today. I just wanted to remind you guys that there is a big chance you all letting mafia slide into this caroler group.

I know I am town with a harmful role and willing to rope it. I agree Frinckles' actions are unforgivable, and I am very bad with these reads sometimes and sometimes I am spot on 50/50. But I kinda feel like Frinckles has a good possibility of being town here.

47. ISO #2497

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    @Frinckles , where did Lol hint he was caroller and where did Gikkle hint he was CE?
    This would be great. I am not going back and putting in the effort anymore. Frinckles you should bring the posts for your defense at least so people can see your POV better.

48. ISO #2498

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    This would be great. I am not going back and putting in the effort anymore. Frinckles you should bring the posts for your defense at least so people can see your POV better.
    tbh they're in my notes somewhere i think. i had them next to the bomb line where i initially thought you were CE.

he said something to martin or loldebite that made me say wtf

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500

Let's vote Stellaria.
    no not stellaria. anything except the player i was voting before

when people in this game actually start playing, they will start with yoshida and you will be right after that. Or perhaps first.