Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 3333
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Day 3 has begun!

Italiano was found dead last night. Their role is Vanilla Town.

Player List:

1. Stellaria
    2. Gikkle
    3. Loldebite
    4. BusterCannon
    5. ItalianoVD - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 2
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles
    8. Auwt - Illusionist(Chosen) and Tailor(Gifted) Jester - Voted out Day 2.
    9. MartinGG99
    10. yoshida
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon JeremiahSablan

White = Alive, Color = Dead with role/alignment/gifted role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

Day 3 end on Friday, 8:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Day 3 end.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website.

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Hey guys, I'm sorry about not being active for a minute. I still won't be as active today. I just graduated. Please give me some time to convene with friends and family, and then to catch up with the thread. Thank you

Congratulations! You mentioned this on D1, and that's why you were given slack. But I'm not okay with continuing like this. Why not sub out and play the next game instead?
    where is the ice cream in this joint

26. ISO #1026

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    So I was completely surprised by Auwt being the jester. I did not expect that.

I still don't like the yoshida train at the EOD2.
    I don't like it either. After rereading what happened EOD, my read list changed significantly. I'm leaning towards trusting you and ikarus the most. It might be early, but I'm open to hearing your thoughts. I believe we have enough tools to make the right eliminations today and tomorrow.

@ikarusdk I did take the advise on having a fresh mind and spent some good time reading the thread yesterday.

27. ISO #1027

I'm also considering subbing out. I joined because I missed playing with some players and had free time before Diablo IV release. However, I realized I'm quite rusty and I work the nightshift. I find myself in this weird timezone that I have to sacrifice sleep to attend EOD briefly or interact with only a few players for RTI. I would prefer to watch Banana alt take over from here instead of feeling bad about any misunderstandings.

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    I'm also considering subbing out. I joined because I missed playing with some players and had free time before Diablo IV release. However, I realized I'm quite rusty and I work the nightshift. I find myself in this weird timezone that I have to sacrifice sleep to attend EOD briefly or interact with only a few players for RTI. I would prefer to watch Banana alt take over from here instead of feeling bad about any misunderstandings.
    I'd love to keep playing with you. Don't take anything personally from mafia games though, it's just a game after all and everyone is just trying to nip pick at everyone. But I understand if it affects your mood in real life.

30. ISO #1030

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Hey guys, I'm sorry about not being active for a minute. I still won't be as active today. I just graduated. Please give me some time to convene with friends and family, and then to catch up with the thread. Thank you
    Congratulations!

I hope you can find time to come back before today's EoD because you might need to sub out if you can't attend it two EoDs in a row.

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

why is missing EoD such a big deal

not placing votes is a bigger deal (so I can see the importance of EoD in that regard if you're one to hold off on voting forever) but like I don't see missing EoDs to be like a deal-breaker for me as you can just handle stuff before then

it would be like saying I can't sign for a game if the EoD happens while I'm asleep or heavily occupied with other stuff
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #1033

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Congratulations!

I hope you can find time to come back before today's EoD because you might need to sub out if you can't attend it two EoDs in a row.
    I mean I don't think being present for EOD is a rule. Nice to have but as long as someone meets all the other requirements I've never heard of that rule.

34. ISO #1034

I know it isn't a rule, but not being able to participate for IRL reasons (i'm not gonna say it isn't the case because graduating and spending time with family is legit reason af) kinda reduces the number of participants and if they were mafia, it's just coasting till day 3 or 4 without noone being able to read them and just isn't fair for the rest of the players.

No voting is the same thing because in this set up if we can't get more votes than non voters, the day skips. I'm just worried about that.

35. ISO #1035

and I don't care if people miss EoDs, that isn't waht I meant. Sure it kinda sucks if their vote stays when the current consensus changes.

But Stellaria said they weren't able to participate yesterday and won't be here today also. I'm just commenting that they might need to sub out if their RL stuff gets too busy because i just want them to focus more on real life stuff (graduating is a big deal) without affecting the game negatively (eh not negatively per se, but not being able to provide anything for town is kinda not good no?).

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

May be obvious, but chances that Chaos Exe was on the Auwt train are rather high, since they were given a role according to the flip.
    good catch. I did notice an extra role but the link between the exe and that extra role did not ping me until you pointed it out.

40. ISO #1040

I think 75% of the time Gikkle is the chaos executioner on basis that I think I know one of the other PRs in this game, which I will not be revealing or hinting. It would also explain why some aspects of him seem quite towny and other aspects of him trouble me.

Dunno if its worth taking priority over mafia hunting with the current game state, even with the bonus that town get from voting off chaos exe (which is an auto-block of the next mafia factional). We don't have a mafia flip yet, and so any extra time we get from blocking the factional may not be as effective as for when we do have that extra information.

But I do think its important enough to mention for now.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

I am a bit concerned at the lack of people responding at the start of the day though given all the additional information we have.
    I was busy PR hunting with the new info and whatever happened last night.

Which is weird to do as a town but its true.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1043

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I think 75% of the time Gikkle is the chaos executioner on basis that I think I know one of the other PRs in this game, which I will not be revealing or hinting. It would also explain why some aspects of him seem quite towny and other aspects of him trouble me.

Dunno if its worth taking priority over mafia hunting with the current game state, even with the bonus that town get from voting off chaos exe (which is an auto-block of the next mafia factional). We don't have a mafia flip yet, and so any extra time we get from blocking the factional may not be as effective as for when we do have that extra information.

what about Gikkles worry you?

I might be biased towards Gikkles beacuse he did strongly TR me, and I have been sharing the same world view until EoD. He isn't here yet so I can't say that about today but overall I've had a great feeling about Gikkles.

Chaos exe also works as a Factional kill soaker with that extra life. I wouldn't mind not hunting for chaos exe until we get at least 2 out of 3 mafia.

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

Hmm I'm gonna assume you received a feedback.

Acoording the the role set up, I am going to assume we have at least 1 of

Blacksmith
    Fabricator
    Tailor
    Gunsmith
    Mentor
    Jailor
    Cult Leader

well that is at least 1/3 the role xD

I guess I could try to work out why that fact makes Gikkles towny and worrisome at the same time but that would be beyond me to work that out.

47. ISO #1047

this is a weird conclusion to come to, not really sure where it's coming from since I didn't push Auwt that hard, I pushed Loldebite for the most part, although I ditched that when he started actually being sorta townie near the end of day
    Auwt wasn't townie, and I think my vote on him was perfectly valid?

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I still would like to know why loldebite was acting the way he was towards the end when he realised Auwt was getting voted out.
    I'm just talking about these.

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    life is suffering
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    why did I siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiign