User Tag List

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 3333
  1. ISO #2701

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    And if from your POV zenon or varcron is mafia

Why give a gun to that combo.

What does that achieve? I'd like to know.

How is Zenon shooting Varcron indicate their alignment? And more importantly, yours?
    Ikarus here is the logic:

We have limited number of days to solve this game. If we eliminate both mafia today, we win. If we eliminate only 1 then we get another day tomorrow, which we can use to shoot/elim 2 more people. If we eliminate none, then it is MyLo tomorrow.

I had two pools of players. One is the carol pool with 2 players and other pool with 4 players including a jailer that was also in a carol.

By giving a gun to Zenon/Varcron 2 player pool, I am helping us solve the smaller pool today.

Then we can use another gun tomorrow to solve in the 4 player pool if we decide to keep me alive. This part is something I want us to discuss later.

I know I am town and this will prove I am town and help you 4 player pool wake up and start looking for the last mafia in that group if zenon/varcron has 1 V flip.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

2. ISO #2702

3. ISO #2703

@yoshida

My questions, and since I feel bad about dismissing you prior days let me give you benefit of the doubt.

1) Where is the scum. Zenon/Varcron or Nancy/Ren/Martin/Ikarus

2) How does Zenon shooting Varcron allow Town to use more guns

3) How does Zenon shooting Varcron clear you as town?

4) How does Zenon shooting Varcron clear her as town/mafia?

4. ISO #2704

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post

We have limited number of days to solve this game. If we eliminate both mafia today, we win. If we eliminate only 1 then we get another day tomorrow, which we can use to shoot/elim 2 more people. If we eliminate none, then it is MyLo tomorrow.

I had two pools of players. One is the carol pool with 2 players and other pool with 4 players including a jailer that was also in a carol.

By giving a gun to Zenon/Varcron 2 player pool, I am helping us solve the smaller pool today.

Then we can use another gun tomorrow to solve in the 4 player pool if we decide to keep me alive. This part is something I want us to discuss later.

I know I am town and this will prove I am town and help you 4 player pool wake up and start looking for the last mafia in that group if zenon/varcron has 1 V flip.
    Thanks for the reply

Let me digest this a bit before I pre-emptively comment on this mechanic.

5. ISO #2705

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    What townie like EVER would give a gun to a possible scumread?

That makes absolutely no freaking sense.
    it is to prove they are town and help us eliminate the scum from a potential w/w or v/w pool.

You need to step back and read into this. You people want to kill a town- I am trying to kill a scum today

6. ISO #2706

If I am understanding this correctly,

But what if Z/V were both T/T? The carol can contain at least 1 mafia, so there can be 2 or even 3 mafia in a carol, but just as that is likely, there can be 2 towns with 1 mafia.

I think you rely on too much about the fact that if Varcron flips Town, Zenon is automatic Mafia. In reality, if Varcron flips town, Zenon is still unresolved.

7. ISO #2707

8. ISO #2708

If I am understanding this correctly,

But what if Z/V were both T/T? The carol can contain at least 1 mafia, so there can be 2 or even 3 mafia in a carol, but just as that is likely, there can be 2 towns with 1 mafia.

I think you rely on too much about the fact that if Varcron flips Town, Zenon is automatic Mafia. In reality, if Varcron flips town, Zenon is still unresolved.
    If Varcron flips town, you jail Zenon tonight. I will give a gun to someone else.

9. ISO #2709

10. ISO #2710

11. ISO #2711

I think Yoshida gave the gun to Zenon, who wants him to shoot Varcron and then if highly likely Varcrin flips town, he’s going to push for us to vote out Zenon.

NO TOWNIE would give a gun to a possible scumread.

This is Yoshida’s plan to bamboozle town, don’t buy into it.

Town!Yoshida would have given the gun to anyone but the subs.

Look at his PoE. Where the fuck is Stellaria in there? That is very telling imo.

12. ISO #2712

13. ISO #2713

14. ISO #2714

15. ISO #2715

I think Yoshida gave the gun to Zenon, who wants him to shoot Varcron and then if highly likely Varcrin flips town, he’s going to push for us to vote out Zenon.

NO TOWNIE would give a gun to a possible scumread.

This is Yoshida’s plan to bamboozle town, don’t buy into it.

Town!Yoshida would have given the gun to anyone but the subs.

Look at his PoE. Where the fuck is Stellaria in there? That is very telling imo.

Stellaria was jailed no? Did any of you got jailed?

16. ISO #2716

17. ISO #2717

18. ISO #2718

19. ISO #2719

You can keep jailing stella. we vote/shoot from varcron/zenon. if a NK happens after we eliminate the scum from varcron/zenon we will 100% know stellaria, me and Ikarus will be TOWN coming to tomorrow

thats 3 slots solved = one of us is dying tonight = 2 clear slots vs 4 unclear slots coming to tomorrow.

20. ISO #2720

I think you killed Lol.
    if yoshida is ever a town here and I'm only considering this possibility is because yoshida slot is not exactly 100% scum in my world view and I'm currently giving him beneift of the doubt.

The only reason scum would kill loldebite is so town does not receive any more carols.

The scum member whose name hasn't been mentioned in a carol wouldn't worry as much as those whose name was already in a carol.

I.E. Me, Zenon and Varcron.

21. ISO #2721

You can keep jailing stella. we vote/shoot from varcron/zenon. if a NK happens after we eliminate the scum from varcron/zenon we will 100% know stellaria, me and Ikarus will be TOWN coming to tomorrow

thats 3 slots solved = one of us is dying tonight = 2 clear slots vs 4 unclear slots coming to tomorrow.
    wait thats wrong.

if we keep jailing stella and eliminate zenon/varcron we wont have NK tonight if stellaria is maf. we shoot her and she flips town? you will vote me out tomorrow then.

22. ISO #2722

23. ISO #2723

wait thats wrong.

if we keep jailing stella and eliminate zenon/varcron we wont have NK tonight if stellaria is maf. we shoot her and she flips town? you will vote me out tomorrow then.
    so your proposal is

Zenon shoots Varcron
    We lynch Zenon
    I jail Stellaria

24. ISO #2724

25. ISO #2725

26. ISO #2726

If both Varcron and Zenon are town like I think, 2 townies die today and you probably kill
    a townie tonight and we’re down 3 towns tomorrow.

I don’t believe you. I had the same feeling about Frinckles yesterday.

27. ISO #2727

28. ISO #2728

So here is a TLDR plan:

We solve Zenon/Varcron today. Keep stellaria jailed. Game is solved tomorrow if there is no NK.

If there is a NK then we have one mafia in Martin/Nancy/Ren which we can solve tomorrow.
    If you’re alive. than this makes 0 sense.

29. ISO #2729

30. ISO #2730

But if Z/V are T/T

and NK goes through even after jailing

tomorrow we wake up with 3 T

and it's MYLO
    if Z/V are T/T, you will keep jailing Stellaria, I will be giving a gun to one in Martin/Nancy/Ren.

If a NK happens, we eliminate 2 in Martin/Nancy/Ren.

If a NK don't happen. we shoot Stellaria and vote me if Stellaria flips T.

31. ISO #2731

32. ISO #2732

33. ISO #2733

34. ISO #2734

I’m not buying into Yoshida wifom.
    Take a few minutes, let's calm down and read into my plan.

I think you have great chance to be town coming out of this.

Mafia will have to decide between killing you, me and ikarus. We are going to box the final mafia between ren/martin and I do have a strong feeling it is Ren. We can still look into that tomorrow. We have maj tomorrow and a potential gun. if we get both tomorrow TOWN WINS

35. ISO #2735

Stellaria was shot by Zenon...

Stellaria's role is Vanilla Mafia.

Player List:

1. Stellaria - Vanilla Mafia - Shot by Zenon Day 5
    2. Gikkle - Chaotic Executioner - Voted out Day 3.
    3. Loldebite - Town Caroler - Killed Night 4
    4. BusterCannon Varcron
    5. ItalianoVD - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 2
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles - Mafia Bomb
    8. Auwt - Illusionist(Chosen) and Tailor(Gifted) Jester - Voted out Day 2.
    9. MartinGG99
    10. yoshida
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon JeremiahSablan Zenon

White = Alive, Color = Dead with role/alignment/gifted role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

36. ISO #2736

Take a few minutes, let's calm down and read into my plan.

I think you have great chance to be town coming out of this.

Mafia will have to decide between killing you, me and ikarus. We are going to box the final mafia between ren/martin and I do have a strong feeling it is Ren. We can still look into that tomorrow. We have maj tomorrow and a potential gun. if we get both tomorrow TOWN WINS
    Assuming a world exists where you’re town, why would mafia kill you?

37. ISO #2737

38. ISO #2738

39. ISO #2739

40. ISO #2740

41. ISO #2741

42. ISO #2742

43. ISO #2743

44. ISO #2744

45. ISO #2745

Me and Ikarus are solved and dying tonight.

Zenon/Varcron Ren/Martin and Nancy slots are unsolved. I think Nancy is town here after all of this. She just needs to take a break and start reading the game mechanically.

We need to decide which slot we solve today and tomorrow by jailing and with a potential gun tomorrow.

46. ISO #2746

@Zenon , @Varcron , either of you get the gun?
    Nope
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

47. ISO #2747

-vote yoshida

Don't see in what world he isn't scum rn from my limited pov
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

48. ISO #2748

I think you gave the gun to Zenon trying to set her up. And it spectacularly failed.
    I take that you didn't read the setup and/or bad at math.

I am 100% spewed from this shot. Existence of a gun + 2 mafia death = i am mech clear. I don't know why do you refuse to believe it but here is what it is.

49. ISO #2749

50. ISO #2750

Me and Ikarus are solved and dying tonight.

Zenon/Varcron Ren/Martin and Nancy slots are unsolved. I think Nancy is town here after all of this. She just needs to take a break and start reading the game mechanically.

We need to decide which slot we solve today and tomorrow by jailing and with a potential gun tomorrow.
    If the game doesn’t end with your flip. I’ll reconsider but I feel pretty confident it will.