Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 3333
  1. ISO #2551

2. ISO #2552

3. ISO #2553

4. ISO #2554

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    It also explains why suddenly today (in which the world is any world involving Frinckles/Yoshida) decided Yoshida should be eliminated. So they can remove the risk of town getting a gun, as presently if the mafia are going to lose players then Yoshida is a living liability.
    Very good point.

5. ISO #2555

6. ISO #2556

7. ISO #2557

8. ISO #2558

9. ISO #2559

10. ISO #2560

11. ISO #2561

whoever is actual town here, i understand why would yo be afraid of my role. i hope you get the W for us. please don't trust any town block around caroler is my biggest advise. also look at wagons. they are never pure with 3 maf alive. one person in lolde/nancy/ren gotta be mafia. or martin/frinckles/ikarus. i already had stellaria null/scum d2 for tpr hunting, coasting and no scum hunting up until now.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

12. ISO #2562

13. ISO #2563

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    whoever is actual town here, i understand why would yo be afraid of my role. i hope you get the W for us. please don't trust any town block around caroler is my biggest advise. also look at wagons. they are never pure with 3 maf alive. one person in lolde/nancy/ren gotta be mafia. or martin/frinckles/ikarus. i already had stellaria null/scum d2 for tpr hunting, coasting and no scum hunting up until now.
    None of these names are in my carol but nice try.

14. ISO #2564

15. ISO #2565

16. ISO #2566

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    None of these names are in my carol but nice try.
    try what? you could be lying here for all we know. I am not following you until you present a plan for tomorrow depending on who you want to eliminate today. you guys took over the game start of today with this carol without even questioning each others alignment.

oh and "caroler must be town because they caroled me coz i am town" is not something im going to bite here sorry

17. ISO #2567

18. ISO #2568

try what? you could be lying here for all we know. I am not following you until you present a plan for tomorrow depending on who you want to eliminate today. you guys took over the game start of today with this carol without even questioning each others alignment.

oh and "caroler must be town because they caroled me coz i am town" is not something im going to bite here sorry
    I’m not.

19. ISO #2569

20. ISO #2570

I know I am town because I trusted Renegade and gave him a gun. Renegade will scumread me forever to clear the association. But you guys needs to see Mafia would never hand out guns outside of mafia unless Mafia has both Gunsmith and Bomber. In this case, it is up to you guys to decide if you want to eliminate the bomber to clear the GS or eliminate GS to stop a gun going to mafia

21. ISO #2571

Stellaria, Varcron and Zenon were the names in Nancy's carol so I will add their name in purple.

D2 WAGONS BEFORE:
    yoshida (2): BusterCannon, Auwt, Frinckles, Loldebite, MartinGG99
    Auwt (6): ItalianoVD, Gikkle, Nancy Drew 39, Renegade, ikarusdk
    Loldebite (1): yoshida
    Skip Day (2): Stellaria, Clemensthelemon

D2 FINAL:
    Gikkle (2): Frinckles, Loldebite
    yoshida (2): BusterCannon, Auwt
    Auwt (6): ItalianoVD, Gikkle, Nancy Drew 39, Renegade, MartinGG99, ikarusdk
    Loldebite (1): yoshida

D3 END
    Gikkle(7): Frinckles, Loldebite, yoshida, Nancy Drew 39, ikarusdk, MartinGG99, Stellaria
    Skip Day (4): Gikkle, Renegade, Varcron, Zenon

D4 Current
    Frinckles (3): Loldebite, MartinGG99, Nancy Drew 39
    Stellaria (2): Zenon, Renegade
    yoshida (3): Frinckles, ikarusdk, Stellaria
    Skip Day (2): yoshida, Varcron

22. ISO #2572

-vote Stellaria

The scum isn't yoshida in my POV so it has to be Stellaria. I'll be back for EOD so this may change but thats where my thought is

I still really don't like Frinckles though
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

23. ISO #2573

I did a bad job coloring lmao

here is a better version with roles added. J/PR=jester/power role and rest should speak for itself:

D2 WAGONS BEFORE:
    yoshida(GS) (2): BusterCannon, Auwt(J/PR), Frinckles(B), Loldebite(C), MartinGG99
    Auwt(J/PR) (6): ItalianoVD, Gikkle(CE), Nancy Drew 39, Renegade, ikarusdk(J)
    Loldebite(C) (1): yoshida(GS)

D2 FINAL:
    Gikkle(CE) (2): Frinckles(B), Loldebite(C)
    yoshida(GS) (2): BusterCannon, Auwt(J/PR)
    Auwt(J/PR) (6): ItalianoVD, Gikkle(CE), Nancy Drew 39, Renegade, MartinGG99, ikarusdk(J)
    Loldebite(C) (1): yoshida(GS)

D3 END
    Gikkle(CE)(7): Frinckles(B), Loldebite(C), yoshida(GS), Nancy Drew 39, ikarusdk(J), MartinGG99, Stellaria
    Skip Day (4): Gikkle(CE), Renegade, Varcron, Zenon

D4 Current
    Frinckles(B) (3): Loldebite(C), MartinGG99, Nancy Drew 39
    Stellaria (2): Zenon, Renegade, Varcron
    yoshida(GS) (3): Frinckles(B), ikarusdk(J), Stellaria
    Skip Day (1): yoshida(GS)

feel free to steal this. it will help

24. ISO #2574

25. ISO #2575

I know I am town because I trusted Renegade and gave him a gun. Renegade will scumread me forever to clear the association. But you guys needs to see Mafia would never hand out guns outside of mafia unless Mafia has both Gunsmith and Bomber. In this case, it is up to you guys to decide if you want to eliminate the bomber to clear the GS or eliminate GS to stop a gun going to mafia
    gonna quote this until EOD probably

26. ISO #2576

27. ISO #2577

I think eliminating the bomber here is the safest route. But I will respect your decisions. In all scenarios town is screwed hard and we need a miracle(gun) to have a chance against mafia. I see frinckles making it alive till the very end, mafia will eventually have to kill me because my gun can win the game for town.

28. ISO #2578

-vote Frinckles

I can also vote Stellaria if you guys want to give that a try first. We can always get the bomber tomorrow. We are probably not getting another carol, I don't see loldebite making it alive tonight. Ikarus/lolde are the potential NK tonight.

29. ISO #2579

A tie in wagons will cause a skip (see quote below). Please keep that in mind.

We are very close to a tie with everyone voting now, and one that could easily be manipulated by mafia at the end of day in ~17 hours.

Frinckles (4):
    Loldebite, MartinGG99, yoshida, Nancy Drew 39

Stellaria (3):
    Zenon, Renegade, Varcron

yoshida (3):
    Frinckles, ikarusdk, Stellaria

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Plurality vote will be used. Not voting will count as Skipping the Day. Hammering does not lynch the person or end the day. Whoever have the most votes by 48 hours will be voted out. In an event of a tie, the day is skipped.
    @ikarusdk
    @Loldebite
    @Renegade
    @Nancy Drew 39
    @Varcron
    @Zenon
    @Stellaria

Personally, I'm "fine" with all these wagons but in my personal opinion a Frinckles wolf flip would give the mafia the least wiggle room (as day 3 was quite contentious at times) and therefore has the most priority. With a correct jailkeep (by Ikarusdk) of the 3rd mafia, Yoshida will be put in a situation where whoever receives his gun will either be town or the person dead next night. If Frinckles will not be chopped then I will vote Yoshida if I absolutely must at EoD in order to avoid either of those two living past this day phase. Stellaria being chopped over Frinckles and Yoshida wouldn't be ideal in any way and would be suboptimal imo.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #2580

If Frinckles will not be chopped then I will vote Yoshida if I absolutely must at EoD in order to avoid both of those two living past this day phase.
    edit by way of post
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #2581

Thank you Martin.

A miselim in Carol today can cause town to lose by losing us a day. It is better to keep this carol for later stages of the game after we confirm a flip from either loldebite/nancy NK which has to happen if they are both town- this can help us solve the game better at LyLo/MyLo since the pool will be smaller in two days.

I am okay with being eliminated but eventually you will have to vote out Frinckles because he won't be NK ever. On the other hand, I have chance of being the NK at the risk of guns ending up in wrong hands due to my bad reads. I will try my best to give it to the right person tonight if I make it alive and mafia goes for killing caroler route- then we can just shoot from the carol.

32. ISO #2582

33. ISO #2583

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

A tie in wagons will cause a skip (see quote below). Please keep that in mind.

We are very close to a tie with everyone voting now, and one that could easily be manipulated by mafia at the end of day in ~17 hours.

Frinckles (4):
    Loldebite, MartinGG99, yoshida, Nancy Drew 39

Stellaria (3):
    Zenon, Renegade, Varcron

yoshida (3):
    Frinckles, ikarusdk, Stellaria

@ikarusdk
    @Loldebite
    @Renegade
    @Nancy Drew 39
    @Varcron
    @Zenon
    @Stellaria

Personally, I'm "fine" with all these wagons but in my personal opinion a Frinckles wolf flip would give the mafia the least wiggle room (as day 3 was quite contentious at times) and therefore has the most priority. With a correct jailkeep (by Ikarusdk) of the 3rd mafia, Yoshida will be put in a situation where whoever receives his gun will either be town or the person dead next night. If Frinckles will not be chopped then I will vote Yoshida if I absolutely must at EoD in order to avoid either of those two living past this day phase. Stellaria being chopped over Frinckles and Yoshida wouldn't be ideal in any way and would be suboptimal imo.
    +1

36. ISO #2586

37. ISO #2587

38. ISO #2588

39. ISO #2589

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote Stellaria

@Loldebite , consider this. We know Stellaria is 99% mafia. And look at his defense today, barely anything.

Maybe we should vote Stellaria and revisit the Frinckles question tomorrow.
    Well NGL Frinckles having a POSSIBILITY of a chance of making us doubt ourselves is exactly why I want him dead first. Once he's dead the game is EASY PEASY.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    But I've also lost the will to talk loldebite off the edge, so. Gg mafia.
    Thanks god for that

anyway in my last 30 minutes of existence, i wanna say:

-town ignore every fucking thing that comes out of loldebite's mouth. he is out of touch and goofy.
    -stop letting martin lurk. we brushed him off d1/d2 and then did fuck all with his slot
    -ikarus needs to be held to a higher standard, also the AFK slots and probably stellaria.
    -yoshida (and renegade) needs to be flipped tomorrow.

and before ren starts yelling at me, im not even calling you scum i just think yoshida might be mafia here and if he is, the world where you are scum with him is plausible

ok that's it. i flip bomb in green. you will be depressed for 24 hours and then proceed to probably lose the game. that's fine, i still expect my apology and admission that i am the greatest of all time.
    lmfao that's the best you can do ?

Pointing me out for being out after covering for me seems counterproductive but ok
    shading martin because he, too, thinks your play makes 0 sense if you're not actually caroler
    shading ikarus because you know I've hated some of his reads
    admitting to yoshida's guiltyness but STILL shading someone else (renegade) in process

I actually agree with everything here. I should be flipped because I might end up giving a gun to mafia. We shouldn't risk that. I know I am town but I don't want to give a gun to most of you here. I have a certain name I am visiting tonight.

Ren>Stellaria>Martin POE looks good. Ren has been openly scum today and not sure why people don't see that.
    This is your 2nd huge scumslip today, buddy. Tell us you don't want to hand out a gun to town without telling us
    Betting I'm the one you ain't visiting

I love how both of you are dying to call me scum but can't.

Because your perspective is limited.
    Another scumslip ??

Trust me guys, if all of a sudden we muster up 3-4 votes on the caroler for no reason, I can see martin joining that wagon and leave until EOD.
    "totally not my ideal scenario btw haha"

sometimes I am spot on 50/50.
    |\|00|3. Sometimes I am spot on 100/0. Such as here.

yoshida actually has a sensible out. you don't.
    -vote renegade
    and honestly in the weird chance we're town together, im tired of how hedgy you are over the simplest of fucking things.
    "look I'm not bussing, therefore I must be mistaken town !"

It also explains why suddenly today (in which the world is any world involving Frinckles/Yoshida) decided Yoshida should be eliminated. So they can remove the risk of town getting a gun, as presently if the mafia are going to lose players then Yoshida is a living liability.
    Exactly my take too. OMG ! You must be scum !!
    dont get me wrong. this town is stupid as hell.

but there is definitely a case for you to die and it's not like KRC. this is purely circumstantial shit wherein you should probably die.

so if the question is you v yoshida, i'd give you one more day to live over yoshida.
    See, this is why I'm scared of signing up, I don't think I'll be able to lie that well once I roll scum.

well slightly unhappy too if that happens because the rule isn't posts per day its posts per 24 hours of day

which I'm half-sure would've gotten me warned at least once had I not checked the posting requirements (by the host) early in the game
    Oh fffrick you're right

╲⎝⧹ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ⎠╱ TOWN TAKEOVER ╲⎝⧹ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ⎠╱
    -vote YOSHIDA
    You might not be the GOAT but you sure are the GMIK.

I love how you consistently scum paint anyone not going along with your obvious machinations with your team.

If you aren't scum you pick the strangest hills to die on.
    It's obviously because he's frustrated, I mean give the man a break he's been winning us the game, after all !

Oh wait I spoke too soon, he literally DOES call me scum after all

When you have to justify believing that you YOURSELF are town, you know you're in it deep LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    -vote Stellaria

The scum isn't yoshida in my POV so it has to be Stellaria. I'll be back for EOD so this may change but thats where my thought is

I still really don't like Frinckles though
    why aren't you voting frinckles ffs

Literally everyone's that's town and has been following the game is, that should clue you in

Same goes for you @Zenon

Quote Originally Posted by Zenon View Post
    Kinda starting to agree because I believe stellaria.

-vote Vacron
    wtf is that

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Easiest way for town to win: vote out scum bomber!Frinckles.
    Ikarus jailkeeps Stellaria.

This forces Yoshida to give a gun to a toxnie.

The we vote out second scum and townie with gun shoots the other.
    THIS

40. ISO #2590

41. ISO #2591

42. ISO #2592

43. ISO #2593

-vote Frinckles

I know it won't be needed but here anyways
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

44. ISO #2594

I can settle on a Frinckles lynch

He's a good lynch imo anyways. I think tomorrow we should be putting Zenon/Stellaria under the microscope

45. ISO #2595

46. ISO #2596

47. ISO #2597

Yeah, I'm with you loldebite. Frinckles can sweet talk his way if he is scum and still alive.

That is a big concern.

I'm fine with any of Stellaria/Frinckles/Yoshida going today. If it is Frinckles so be it.

-vote Frinckles
    Finckles’ play today is flaming ovbscum. That’s what sealed it for me and the scum theatre with Stellaria was so cringe.

48. ISO #2598

If you want actual funny movies, especially goofy/absurd ones, check La Classe américaine aka Le grand détournement out.
    Else if you like quite old stuff Les Tontons Flingueurs or Le cave se rebiffe. I doubt you can find english subbed versions (and there's almost no way you'll find an english bud) but one can hope.
    If you want really old stuff, then check out Bizarre, Bizarre.
    Otherwise, more recent, A Day at the Museum.

Yes those are all french films. I'm trying to make MM proud.

49. ISO #2599

50. ISO #2600