Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 3333
  1. ISO #2151

2. ISO #2152

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Can we really trust that the carol was "true" if it came from a CE's mouth?
    I do think Gikkle was genuine and I think he really expected me to back him up against Frinckles because I do think he didn't taint the carol. I don't think it makes much sense to twist it and not include a 3rd PR, I fail to see the point for CE.

Especially if the other 2 slots are as widely TR as ika & me

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

5. ISO #2155

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'm buying the yoshida/frinckles/stellaria team tbh

my certainty on Frinckles being town was if he was the caroler

I don't see much of a valid point in fake-CC'ing as town and if anything I would see a less-experienced player doing it

Only issue I could see is if Gikkle manipulated the carol results, but even so, I TR Lolde and Ikar much more than Stellaria. Renegade shooting CE instead of what Yoshida was pressuring him to do also looks town to me.

So my process of elimination would be like

Yoshida/Frinckles
    ->
    stellaria/Varcron/Zenon/Nancy

Probably just stellaria but honestly I'm not ready yet to call it that. I would like to scrutinize each of those slots before placing a vote there, as I don't think I have really scrutinized any of them properly yet.
    Wholeheartedly agreed, there is no need to rush judgement about that 3rd slot. We have more christmas songs ! Well, one more song, unless ika somehow stole the gun.

6. ISO #2156

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Can we really trust that the carol was "true" if it came from a CE's mouth?
    Here's the thing: I don't think CE put Stellaria in there. But its hypothetically possible the other PRs (Ikar/Lolde) were switched with a non-PR who was originally in there -- meaning one of Zenon/You/Nancy/Varcron -- and therefore contaminating the "at least one mafia among XYZ" result.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #2157

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

15. ISO #2165

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    @MartinGG99 , Not me. People aren’t reading my posts. :/
    Not sure what you're @'ing me for

I have read the carol you just posted. I haven't thoroughly read every post you've made though.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #2166

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    yours is just a claim. I am mech clear and I have enough time to prove that today.
    mech clear is a term with very strong implications and often times are hard to get in games

I currently cannot imagine a mech clear for you
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #2172

Shooting/voting me out today is actually helpful for town wincon so I already understood that coming to this day, especially after what happened last night.

Martin and lolde have very artificial tone towards all of this.

Also a reminder, caroler can be mafia alignment and there is no point in listening to carols. If Frinckles CC's lolde today then the eliminations should be Yoshida>Frinckles/lolde
    where is the ice cream in this joint

23. ISO #2173

mech clear is a term with very strong implications and often times are hard to get in games

I currently cannot imagine a mech clear for you
    I am mech clear. I know it is hard to believe but you will see.

Today, we have a high chance of losing a member of town. I would rather be that town in order to increase the towns winning chance. I have already done my part this game.

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Well. GG. I lose.

Unfortunate that the mafia decided they really wanted me to die... But that's how it is sometimes, eh?

Since the actual caroler (probably town but I think they thought frinckles was sheriff?) decided to rudely not defend me and the mafia decided to get me killed, here's the list of roles:

Yoshida - Gunsmith
    Frinckles - Bomb (note that he wanted to be jailed)
    Loldebite - Caroler
    Auwt - Tailor
    Ikarus - Jailor

I'm betting that Frinckles thought I was town? Since mafia can win with me, I don't really see why they'd do this otherwise. Unless, of course, 3 of the above people are all mafia.

I was truthful about everything - but I can't beat suicidal mafia!

Here's a suggestion: If a townie gets a gun, don't shoot Frinckles. I was intentionally not saying bomb as a possibility (and was saying vengeful instead) because I didn't wanna mess up their play, but since I'm about to die it doesn't matter now. Yoshida was trying to encourage Ren to shoot frinckles (and yoshida knew bomb was in the game btw, he even said it), so evidently the plan was to get me mislynched and have frinckles shot and the bomb to kill renegade. Yoshida the gunsmith would give a gun to a mafia, and the mafia would win after all of that.

The team is probably Frinckles/Yoshida/(one of ikarus/stellaria)

I had fun! Good luck everyone
    Based on this list, why did Ren’s shot fail?

Only role that could affect that I think, could be Auwt’s.

26. ISO #2176

27. ISO #2177

28. ISO #2178

Martin and lolde have very artificial tone towards all of this.
    I don't believe Lolde has had an artificial tone.

But I know my tone has changed since late D3, and that was out of grumpiness over the mass of posts made as well as being argued with by the CE over mech stuff and optimal play (discussion which necessarily appear logic-oriented and comparatively tone-less). Right now my tone is due to the rather clear-cut direction I am intending to take.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #2179

30. ISO #2180

31. ISO #2181

32. ISO #2182

I don't believe Lolde has had an artificial tone.

But I know my tone has changed since late D3, and that was out of grumpiness over the mass of posts made as well as being argued with by the CE over mech stuff and optimal play (discussion which necessarily appear logic-oriented and comparatively tone-less). Right now my tone is due to the rather clear-cut direction I am intending to take.
    I understand your choice. As I said, I am perfectly okay to be the elim today since I don't trust certain players here and it would be harmful for town if I stayed alive. I have already contributed to 2 scum eliminations so thats good in my books.

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

37. ISO #2187

I understand your choice. As I said, I am perfectly okay to be the elim today since I don't trust certain players here and it would be harmful for town if I stayed alive. I have already contributed to 2 scum eliminations so thats good in my books.
    Frankly if you think I should be voting you instead the only real arguments that'll convince me to do so are ones that work from the standpoint of either frinckles being mafia or you + frinckles being mafia

I do not have much doubt in my mind to be persuaded into making plays which bank their value on the info gained from flips. Info which would, in some argument or another, imply the alignment of another player.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #2188

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

41. ISO #2191

Well, i have a very bad feeling about ikarus unless every member of town manages to vote correctly today. I am okay with what people decide.

-vote Yoshida

let's wait
    It's not you dumb dumb. Stell was rhe giveaway
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

42. ISO #2192

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I do think Gikkle was genuine and I think he really expected me to back him up against Frinckles because I do think he didn't taint the carol. I don't think it makes much sense to twist it and not include a 3rd PR, I fail to see the point for CE.

Especially if the other 2 slots are as widely TR as ika & me
    -vote Frinckles

43. ISO #2193

44. ISO #2194

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    It's not you dumb dumb. Stell was rhe giveaway
    you don't get it.

I don't trust ikarus. I won't be able to convince anyone to vote him out here with two carolers CC and martin thinking we were bussing. We had a really good path for today to mech clear you as caroler but it didn't happen. If lolde was the real Caroler, they would have waited for everyone to post first before claiming and posting their ridiculous case on us XDDDDDD

45. ISO #2195

46. ISO #2196

47. ISO #2197

you don't get it.

I don't trust ikarus. I won't be able to convince anyone to vote him out here with two carolers CC and martin thinking we were bussing. We had a really good path for today to mech clear you as caroler but it didn't happen. If lolde was the real Caroler, they would have waited for everyone to post first before claiming and posting their ridiculous case on us XDDDDDD
    Nani
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

48. ISO #2198

49. ISO #2199

Hi guys

I jailed yoshida last night based on gikkles parting gift of honesty.

This is what transpired. You can come to your own conclusions.

Spoiler : jail chat :
    The room was created11:50 AM

powerofdeath entered for the first time11:50 AM

powerofdeath joined the chat11:58 AM

Ikarus entered for the first time12:02 PM

Ikarus: Hello sup12:03 PM

zzzzzzzzz entered for the first time12:03 PM

zzzzzzzzz: ???????12:03 PM

zzzzzzzzz: are you out of your mind12:03 PM

zzzzzzzzz: you just lost town the game12:04 PM

Ikarus: Why12:04 PM

Ikarus: Are you even aware what is going on12:04 PM

zzzzzzzzz: i am fully aware12:04 PM

Ikarus: What is your name12:05 PM

zzzzzzzzz: we just had a night with a carol + renegade received a gun. why would you jail anyone besides martin/same target in order to not mess other night actions?? we had a guaranteed CE elimination today that means there is no NK12:05 PM

zzzzzzzzz: did you even read the game??12:06 PM

zzzzzzzzz: we might aswell surrender thanks you12:06 PM

zzzzzzzzz: i am done12:07 PM

zzzzzzzzz: i will be voting you tomorrow for this12:07 PM

zzzzzzzzz: good night12:07 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat12:08 PM

zzzzzzzzz: tell your partners to get ready12:09 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat12:13 PM

Ikarus: For 1. Renade did not receive a gun. It was a fake gun. 2. Frinckles is carol. 3. Martin cannot receive carol12:13 PM

Ikarus: But I don't like your tone here12:14 PM

Ikarus: Only a mafia will get this angry about CE being voted out12:14 PM

Ikarus: You wanting me to jail Martin made absolutely no sense12:15 PM

Ikarus: What would that achieve12:15 PM

Ikarus joined the chat12:16 PM

Ikarus joined the chat12:25 PM

Ikarus: This guy is mafia fabricator rofl12:26 PM

Ikarus joined the chat12:42 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat1:45 PM

zzzzzzzzz: seriously if you are town you really need to step back and think about what you have done. I won't reveal your mistake tomorrow if you see into it. if you are mafia then I don't expect anything from you. you have done your part in that case and gg wp1:49 PM

zzzzzzzzz: also, you are either trolling or just don't realize that renegade shot a gun. host message clearly stated that.1:51 PM

powerofdeath joined the chat1:52 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat1:59 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat4:29 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat4:40 PM

zzzzzzzzz: hey im jk love you brother4:40 PM

zzzzzzzzz: doc n1 afk | n2 nancy4:40 PM

zzzzzzzzz: who do you think is mafia?4:40 PM

powerofdeath joined the chat9:08 PM

Ikarus joined the chat11:27 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat1:44 AM

zzzzzzzzz: the only person you should have jailed was Frinckles so you could get a carol but oh well. frinckles will probably get you eliminated regardless of alignment. I could side with you if you are actually town and see the mistake here1:48 AM

zzzzzzzzz: gl1:48 AM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat4:45 AM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat11:35 AM

Ikarus joined the chat1:00 PM

Options

50. ISO #2200