S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 43
Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 3333
  1. ISO #2101

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    @ikarusdk sorry forgot! since you are forced to take action.. jail Martin again because we don't want to lose a carol or another potential gun tonight.
    Jailing me is not ideal if the carol goes to me. Which would then be redirected to ikarus and then be cast into the void.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2102

3. ISO #2103

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Jesus.

It is too late to switch from Gikkle for now.

As for who to jail, jailing frinckles, who to carol, there needs to be some wifom there folks. Don't telegraph everything.
    I am only speaking in the scenario Gikkle flips CE. If he flips town then we ignore this since we got a town Blacksmith or something
    where is the ice cream in this joint

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

8. ISO #2108

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

11. ISO #2111

12. ISO #2112

13. ISO #2113

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

Well. GG. I lose.

Unfortunate that the mafia decided they really wanted me to die... But that's how it is sometimes, eh?

Since the actual caroler (probably town but I think they thought frinckles was sheriff?) decided to rudely not defend me and the mafia decided to get me killed, here's the list of roles:

Yoshida - Gunsmith
    Frinckles - Bomb (note that he wanted to be jailed)
    Loldebite - Caroler
    Auwt - Tailor
    Ikarus - Jailor

I'm betting that Frinckles thought I was town? Since mafia can win with me, I don't really see why they'd do this otherwise. Unless, of course, 3 of the above people are all mafia.

I was truthful about everything - but I can't beat suicidal mafia!

Here's a suggestion: If a townie gets a gun, don't shoot Frinckles. I was intentionally not saying bomb as a possibility (and was saying vengeful instead) because I didn't wanna mess up their play, but since I'm about to die it doesn't matter now. Yoshida was trying to encourage Ren to shoot frinckles (and yoshida knew bomb was in the game btw, he even said it), so evidently the plan was to get me mislynched and have frinckles shot and the bomb to kill renegade. Yoshida the gunsmith would give a gun to a mafia, and the mafia would win after all of that.

The team is probably Frinckles/Yoshida/(one of ikarus/stellaria)

I had fun! Good luck everyone

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

18. ISO #2118

19. ISO #2119

20. ISO #2120

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Well. GG. I lose.

Unfortunate that the mafia decided they really wanted me to die... But that's how it is sometimes, eh?

Since the actual caroler (probably town but I think they thought frinckles was sheriff?) decided to rudely not defend me and the mafia decided to get me killed, here's the list of roles:

Yoshida - Gunsmith
    Frinckles - Bomb (note that he wanted to be jailed)
    Loldebite - Caroler
    Auwt - Tailor
    Ikarus - Jailor

I'm betting that Frinckles thought I was town? Since mafia can win with me, I don't really see why they'd do this otherwise. Unless, of course, 3 of the above people are all mafia.

I was truthful about everything - but I can't beat suicidal mafia!

Here's a suggestion: If a townie gets a gun, don't shoot Frinckles. I was intentionally not saying bomb as a possibility (and was saying vengeful instead) because I didn't wanna mess up their play, but since I'm about to die it doesn't matter now. Yoshida was trying to encourage Ren to shoot frinckles (and yoshida knew bomb was in the game btw, he even said it), so evidently the plan was to get me mislynched and have frinckles shot and the bomb to kill renegade. Yoshida the gunsmith would give a gun to a mafia, and the mafia would win after all of that.

The team is probably Frinckles/Yoshida/(one of ikarus/stellaria)

I had fun! Good luck everyone
    Are you seriously claiming CE?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

21. ISO #2121

22. ISO #2122

23. ISO #2123

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

26. ISO #2126

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

30. ISO #2130

Night 3 has begun!

Night 3 end on Sunday, 8:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Night 3 end.

Please submit your night actions at least 30 minutes before the deadline, all actions will be locked 30 minutes before the deadline.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website.

Player List:

1. Stellaria
    2. Gikkle - Chaotic Executioner - Voted out Day 3.
    3. Loldebite
    4. BusterCannon Varcron
    5. ItalianoVD - Vanilla Town
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles
    8. Auwt - Illusionist(Chosen) and Tailor(Gifted) Jester - Voted out Day 2.
    9. MartinGG99
    10. yoshida
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon JeremiahSablan Zenon

White = Alive, Color = Dead with role/alignment/gifted role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

31. ISO #2131

32. ISO #2132

Day 4 has begun!

Day 4 end on Tuesday, 8:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Day 4 end.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website.

Player List:

1. Stellaria
    2. Gikkle - Chaotic Executioner - Voted out Day 3.
    3. Loldebite
    4. BusterCannon Varcron
    5. ItalianoVD - Vanilla Town
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles
    8. Auwt - Illusionist(Chosen) and Tailor(Gifted) Jester - Voted out Day 2.
    9. MartinGG99
    10. yoshida
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon JeremiahSablan Zenon

White = Alive, Color = Dead with role/alignment/gifted role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

33. ISO #2133

I do be caroler. I sang to Nancy Drew last night.

Frinckles is outed scum.
    Spoiler : details on why Frinckles is outed scum :
    There are actually no other investigative roles than Sheriff, which can't detect CE so the claimed red check is 100% false (there is no redirection if Frinckles is Sheriff : he's got the 5th previously unknown role since I am caroler). Town never fakes a red check blindly like that, thus Frinckles has to be scum.

I assume part of the reason Frinckles went for that play was to protect Stellaria, 'cause as I said earlier I believe the carol was legit.

I agree that yoshida being gunsmith and asking ren to shoot frinckles is almost certainly scum.
    Spoiler : ikarusdk blocks :
    Thus I believe ikarusdk probably should jail yoshida unless he has already (which was optimal), in which case he should jail Stellaria, yoshida's last partner, to guarantee town gets a gun. Allows us to win one day faster.

Hopefully last night's song confirms any of the latter two.

GG ?

-vote Frinckles

34. ISO #2134

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post

Frinckles is outed scum.
    There are actually no other investigative roles than Sheriff, which can't detect CE so the claimed red check is 100% false (there is no redirection if Frinckles is Sheriff : he's got the 5th previously unknown role since I am caroler). Town never fakes a red check blindly like that, thus Frinckles has to be scum.

I assume part of the reason Frinckles went for that play was to protect Stellaria, 'cause as I said earlier I believe the carol was legit.

I agree that yoshida being gunsmith and asking ren to shoot frinckles is almost certainly scum.
    Thus I believe ikarusdk probably should jail yoshida unless he has already (which was optimal), in which case he should jail Stellaria, yoshida's last partner, to guarantee town gets a gun. Allows us to win one day faster.

GG ?

-vote Frinckles
    Why didn't you counter claim him yesterday?

35. ISO #2135

36. ISO #2136

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

39. ISO #2139

Besides I feel like I've explained my POV clearly enough already. Either Frinckles had a red check and wanted to cover for caroler somehow (weird stuff but why not tbh) or he was scum.

Claiming would've added very little constructive, only more confusion. My initial plan was to simply play by the carol that I knew was true, and I didn't need to claim for that. Frinckles pushed so hard that it made less sense to claim by the minute.

40. ISO #2140

41. ISO #2141

42. ISO #2142

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

45. ISO #2145

Frinckles is outed scum.

GG ?

-vote Frinckles

@Frinckles who did you carol, this is super important and the faster you reveal this the better for us
    where is the ice cream in this joint

46. ISO #2146

Why do you think Frinckles voted Yoshida at EOD2? Standard bussing?
    Yes. I also think he didn't think it that likely to get through anyway.

Who is the third of Frinckles/Yoshida?
    As I said, I reckon the carol was legit, so quite certainly Stellaria

47. ISO #2147

Besides I feel like I've explained my POV clearly enough already. Either Frinckles had a red check and wanted to cover for caroler somehow (weird stuff but why not tbh) or he was scum.

Claiming would've added very little constructive, only more confusion. My initial plan was to simply play by the carol that I knew was true, and I didn't need to claim for that. Frinckles pushed so hard that it made less sense to claim by the minute.
    Can we really trust that the carol was "true" if it came from a CE's mouth?

48. ISO #2148

49. ISO #2149

50. ISO #2150

I'm buying the yoshida/frinckles/stellaria team tbh

my certainty on Frinckles being town was if he was the caroler

I don't see much of a valid point in fake-CC'ing as town and if anything I would see a less-experienced player doing it

Only issue I could see is if Gikkle manipulated the carol results, but even so, I TR Lolde and Ikar much more than Stellaria. Renegade shooting CE instead of what Yoshida was pressuring him to do also looks town to me.

So my process of elimination would be like

Yoshida/Frinckles
    ->
    stellaria/Varcron/Zenon/Nancy

Probably just stellaria but honestly I'm not ready yet to call it that. I would like to scrutinize each of those slots before placing a vote there, as I don't think I have really scrutinized any of them properly yet.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"