S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I just came back from work and barely caught up, if you're expecting that I have great in depth opinions on anyone you're setting yourself up for a disappointment

I did slack off D1, tho, it is true.
    ehhh
    it's not really the lack of thoughts per se
    it's how in both cases you kind of copped out in your responses
    like instead of just saying you had no town reads, you said you might default to frinckles
    instead of just saying you SRed Ika, you added a bit of hedge at the end saying you didn't remember his scum meta

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    ehhh
    it's not really the lack of thoughts per se
    it's how in both cases you kind of copped out in your responses
    like instead of just saying you had no town reads, you said you might default to frinckles
    instead of just saying you SRed Ika, you added a bit of hedge at the end saying you didn't remember his scum meta
    I DO scumread him. Is it a strong read ? No. Is that clearer ?

The defaulting to frinckles was a continuation joke to "Imma sheep frinckles". I do not have TRs atm.

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

this is my attempt at a d1 vote without overthinking things much

hope I'm right

-vote Gikkle

Spoiler : raisins :

something something feel like lolde and gikkle are in different worlds and my TMI gut says lolde town as I think the reasons against them are similar to reasons used when he was a suspected town before, though I have not double-checked this in order to avoid over-thinking

I have a feeling that more of gikkle's posts are to demonstrate him thinking; a lot of their thinking is public (or is being made public eventually when quoting other's posts about X or Y slot) and I don't see much if any being hidden for any purpose despite him fence-sitting (i.e. not really making mind up) in some cases

I also gotta make more posts before I head off to do some exam studying, as otherwise I'm basically only here in the last hour or two of this day phase and that's asking to miss out on minimum posting requirements
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

semi-forced post #2

it has felt like everyone is familiar with how to play Mafia to some significant extent which I did not expect tbh, thought there ought to be one practically new player among us but even Buster seems to be confident enough to post often.....which I haven't made any reads out of yet because I'm trying to avoid overthinking
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

hope I'm right

-vote Gikkle

something something feel like lolde and gikkle are in different worlds and my TMI gut says lolde town as I think the reasons against them are similar to reasons used when he was a suspected town before, though I have not double-checked this in order to avoid over-thinking

I have a feeling that more of gikkle's posts are to demonstrate him thinking; a lot of their thinking is public (or is being made public eventually when quoting other's posts about X or Y slot) and I don't see much if any being hidden for any purpose despite him fence-sitting (i.e. not really making mind up) in some cases

I also gotta make more posts before I head off to do some exam studying, as otherwise I'm basically only here in the last hour or two of this day phase and that's asking to miss out on minimum posting requirements
    I don't think I've ever been scumread for being too open about my thought processes before

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote yoshida
    there is my top scum read.

Their overly exhaustive style is a distraction. A way of saying a lot without saying anything.

Also I am not a huge fan of folks asking other people "what do you think?" it also comes across as an extremely basic way to appear towny without actually doing anything meaningful.
    this is the same type of reasoning that gets MM lynched for saying 'interesting' lol
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

I thought about you, I just didn't really have an opinion on you
    well

yeah

but that doesn't stop people from trying to talk about or to me really

I mean, I would say I have character that ought to make me at least somewhat noticeable

yet not a single person was like "ayo @MartinGG99 start posting or do X/Y"
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #463

hope I'm right

-vote Gikkle

Also you think me and Lolde are T/W?

14. ISO #464

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I DO scumread him. Is it a strong read ? No. Is that clearer ?

The defaulting to frinckles was a continuation joke to "Imma sheep frinckles". I do not have TRs atm.
    okay so you don't tr me. that's good because I was about to scumread you for that. now please sheep me and vote ikarus

15. ISO #465

well

yeah

but that doesn't stop people from trying to talk about or to me really

I mean, I would say I have character that ought to make me at least somewhat noticeable

yet not a single person was like "ayo @MartinGG99 start posting or do X/Y"
    you said you were gonna be more low-key this game so I didn't wanna pester you

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

I don't think I've ever been scumread for being too open about my thought processes before
    I think it may be a way that you play as scum (yes, I know I've technically seen your scum game in the past, but I think that was ages ago and I'm not sure if I wanna compare and induce overthinking on my part)

in the past you're generally doing a mix of posting reasoning and just being sorta casual in thread I think

here I'm not seeing much casualness and it piques wonderment about whether your posts are forced to show thinking (in order to appear solvy) especially since you've been doing stuff like this

I don't know why, but this entrance faintly smells bad. Maybe it's just because I found yoshida slightly townie and this post mocked him and voted him lol. Idk.
    tbh I was initially pinged by yoshida's posting style too but I ended up thinking his tone felt rather genuine day 1, although that's not the strongest read in the world

And do you mean asking for thoughts in of itself, or are you talking about when someone only asks questions and doesn't share any thoughts? Because I can agree the latter is a bad look, but not the former.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

I think it may be a way that you play as scum (yes, I know I've technically seen your scum game in the past, but I think that was ages ago and I'm not sure if I wanna compare and induce overthinking on my part)

in the past you're generally doing a mix of posting reasoning and just being sorta casual in thread I think

here I'm not seeing much casualness and it piques wonderment about whether your posts are forced to show thinking (in order to appear solvy) especially since you've been doing stuff like this
    This is incredibly strange to me since I've actually been way more casual than I usually am as town on this site lol

20. ISO #470

you said you were gonna be more low-key this game so I didn't wanna pester you
    fair

to be clear though its a generalized expectation and nothing that I am holding against anyone
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #471

This is incredibly strange to me since I've actually been way more casual than I usually am as town on this site lol
    O_o

food for thought then....hopefully not too much thought

I'll probably re-review your posts with reasoning later and go see if I can understand them in the vein of being casual

perhaps I just don't see it initially because I'm so used to being me and very serious about playing mafia games
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

anyways off to studying

have to learn how to use a financial calculator instead of my general-use graphing calculator for all the financial problems I've ever done within a single day because apparently the calculator I use at home isn't allowed on the final exam of my finance class (which sucks)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #477

hope I'm right

-vote Gikkle

I'm gonna take this to just mean you think Gikkle and Deb are unpaired

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

anyways off to studying

have to learn how to use a financial calculator instead of my general-use graphing calculator for all the financial problems I've ever done within a single day because apparently the calculator I use at home isn't allowed on the final exam of my finance class (which sucks)
    Good luck on the final yo. Im pretty sure I just aced my math final so sending you the positive momentum!

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

eh actually they had an okay response when I asked about why they TRed Renegade

let's try this instead

-vote Auwt
    You must've written the wrong name actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

33. ISO #483

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote yoshida
    there is my top scum read.

Their overly exhaustive style is a distraction. A way of saying a lot without saying anything.

Also I am not a huge fan of folks asking other people "what do you think?" it also comes across as an extremely basic way to appear towny without actually doing anything meaningful.
    +1
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Frinckles in KRC I've always read your posts in the tone of Austin Powers but Im starting to wonder of part of that is just you lmao

I really hope you're not just gonna death tunnel on Ikarus the whole game. Remember what happened with carrot 😔
    Well I townread Carrot but I get what you mean. The recipe for my read accuracy seems to be making a conclusion on a slot and then throwing that read in the trash. don't think I'm at the point where I wanna throw this in the trash though.

what are you thinking so far?

36. ISO #486

anyways off to studying

GL. Learn the ways of the abacus!

37. ISO #487

This is really ironic in a few ways lol
    Feel free to elaborate on that.

38. ISO #488

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well I townread Carrot but I get what you mean. The recipe for my read accuracy seems to be making a conclusion on a slot and then throwing that read in the trash. don't think I'm at the point where I wanna throw this in the trash though.

what are you thinking so far?
    Considering my disaster last game, I'm hesitant to make any concrete reads. I'm still feeling everyone out; I want to get at least some interaction with everyone and see how people respond to my two posts asking multiple people about things, but anyways don't expect anything concrete from me right now. I know it's day 2, but tbh it feels like day 1 still for me. Maybe I'll have some reads by end of day

39. ISO #489

Considering my disaster last game, I'm hesitant to make any concrete reads. I'm still feeling everyone out; I want to get at least some interaction with everyone and see how people respond to my two posts asking multiple people about things, but anyways don't expect anything concrete from me right now. I know it's day 2, but tbh it feels like day 1 still for me. Maybe I'll have some reads by end of day
    Well as long as I don't get ptsd from thinking you're powerwolfing I think this will go smoother.

40. ISO #490

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Feel free to elaborate on that.
    Maybe you're giving a +1 because it's a Yoshida vote and I missed something, or maybe you're vibing with Renegade's tone. But Im reading your +1 as being targeted at the 2nd half of Renegade's post, which is about how things like "Hey, whatcha think of Ikarus rn bruh" are a way of looking active and towny while not be.

To be clear, that part's obviously true. But I don't really think it's worth much. I guess I would like to know what a +1 to you means, because for me it's kind of like saying you'll bump them up a tier on your readslist.

The irony is because your post is just a +1 which doesn't really feel like it contributes too much

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

8. Auwt
    4. BusterCannon
    13. Clemensthelemon
    7. Frinckles
    2. Gikkle
    11. ikarusdk

5. ItalianoVD

3. Loldebite
    9. MartinGG99
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    12. Renegade
    1. Stellaria
    10. yoshida

@Loldebite @MartinGG99 @Nancy Drew 39 @Renegade @yoshida yall down to be in a squad together? i'll call it XYZ squad because we're the later half of the list alphabetically
    Sorry I missed this. So far out of all of these, I probably feel the best about you. I don’t even have a read on Martin yet.

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Not very mech oriented so nit really sure how that would work?
    Dont want to overwhelm you if you're feeling disoriented. I also dunno if Im the best at explaining it admittedly, it took me a few attempts to get my idea across to some of the others

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

Maybe you're giving a +1 because it's a Yoshida vote and I missed something, or maybe you're vibing with Renegade's tone. But Im reading your +1 as being targeted at the 2nd half of Renegade's post, which is about how things like "Hey, whatcha think of Ikarus rn bruh" are a way of looking active and towny while not be.

To be clear, that part's obviously true. But I don't really think it's worth much. I guess I would like to know what a +1 to you means, because for me it's kind of like saying you'll bump them up a tier on your readslist.

The irony is because your post is just a +1 which doesn't really feel like it contributes too much
    It's just because Renegade worded the same reason I ironically brought up when I voted Yoshida.
    I'm quite straight-forward here, you won't see me spread millions of layers rn.

As to the second part, well I guess I can't say this is wrong either, although that was not my initial intent when +1'ing...