S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 57
Register

User Tag List

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 3333
  1. ISO #2801

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    try what? you could be lying here for all we know. I am not following you until you present a plan for tomorrow depending on who you want to eliminate today. you guys took over the game start of today with this carol without even questioning each others alignment.

oh and "caroler must be town because they caroled me coz i am town" is not something im going to bite here sorry
    This doesn’t sound to me like I was your first choice to give a gun to.

2. ISO #2802

3. ISO #2803

martin
    ren
    ika
    nancy
    varcron
    zenon
    yoshida

6 town - 1 mafia
    2 PR's

I know I am town and I was a big part of town's success this game. without me, we wouldn't have been here today. I actually find it very disrespectful from people like Nancy to think I am mafia GS here. I have a very high winrate as Mafia (excluding sub-ins) and around a very bad 53% WR as town. If I were a mafia GS this game, there would be NO REASON for either Stellaria or Frinckles to play the way they did. We could simply collect all the guns and shoot people = EZ win.

Every day, I am facing fallacies coming from Mafia narrative and townspeople falling for it~~ Here I am standing still and I will do my best to make sure every town understands why voting me out today will greatly increase the chance of Mafia winning this game.

D1 (role vote day)
    • I have successfully obtained a kill(GS) PR by convincing the CE- after seeing the Bomber exchange between Frinckles and Stellaria.
    • I have opposed Caroler and suggested Oracle to be the safest check for us. Frinckles tricked everyone into Caroler while convincing CE for bomber.
    • Anyone town please go back to my D1 posts, you can never find anything wrong with it. I have called Frinckles out start of D3 because his reasoning on the Jester vote EOD2 was wolfy and this is what me and Italiano pointed out on D1 and D2 if you look at my ISO.

D2
    • I have explained why Jester's existence is harmful for town since Mafia can act like Jester as long as they are alive and only Italiano saw my point in this as a fellow Jester expert.
    • My play so far successfully got potential Jester's out of hiding with both Renegade and Auwt voting me. Frinckles posted a fallacy about me being a jester in order to justify their vote first. Then they switched to Gikkle after Martin jumped off my wagon.
    • Mafia did not want to vote the jester. Town did. So I decided to TR Ren, ikarus, Italiano and Nancy coming into N2. I decided I would give my gun to someone between ren and ika. I coin flipped twice and Ika won that but I had a strong feeling ikarus and lolde rolled PR because of the RTI I had with them during D2. SO I decided to give the gun to Ren.

D3
    • Coming into D3 I made sure to let Ren know I gave him a gun by using italics. I am not sure if him or anyone else caught that. I pinged both Ren and Ika and said I am putting them on top of my TR.
    • I also called out Frinckles' fallacy for still calling me a jester RP.
    • Then everyone started giving their opinions. Gikkle revealed a carol. I don't know if they really received one and even if they did then i wasn't sure if the names were true. All I trusted was Renegade and the gun I gave him.
    • Frinckles cc'd. Frinckles have done this in the past. He likes to FPS when his team is alive. He also picked Ikarus for Carol after Ika hinted Jailer. I even quote his post to point out why he can be mafia due to setup balance. His reasoning to pick ikarus was a try hard attempt to townslip. I didn't like it so I urged Ren to shoot.
    • I realized from the way Gikkle reacted and knowing my role + existence of possible caroler + Auwt's gifted role I started thinking about a possible bomber role in the mix. This is when I told Ren to not shoot Frinckles. Because if the theory was true, CE pretty much handed out roles based on what people requested besides the optimal town role suggestions.
    • What that meant to me: Frinckles possibe Caroler/Bomber - Stellaria possible Bomber - Gikkle possible Marshall.
    • If that is the case and I handed out the gun to the mafia Ren by accident, he would obviously never shoot Frinckles. So I left my vote on Frinckles knowing Ren would shoot Gikkle 100%.
    • Ren shoots Gikkle, calls it a fabricator gun. I press the issue and turns out I was right on my vest theory, so we caught CE in a gambit. People pile up on Gikkle after this. We yeet him before mafia kills him at night.

D4
    • I was planning to give a gun to Nancy but I was jailed. This pissed me off and I was rude to the jailer. We could have used the gun yesterday but I understand it was also safer without one when there is a bomber so I can't blame him here. I realized I am at fault for pressing the issue so I stopped caring about things.
    • I proposed and thanks to Martins call, we agreed to give me a night so I could give a gun to solve the Varcron/Zenon/Stellaria carol if Frinckles flipped non-caroler maf.
    • Jailer agreed to jail Stellaria which I took it as WIFOM. I did not mention who would I give the gun because I wanted mafia to make a decision between me/ika/lolde.

D5
    • Coming to D5, I realized if I were to give a gun to my least SR/top TR in the carol after Frinckles bomber flip, I believed we could shoot one and eliminate the other. I exptected Zenon to shoot Stellaria here regardless of alignment on the basis of carol but also they seemed to be the only one out of three reading the game. If Zenon shot me or some other town outside of Carol, that would have been their end.
    • It only made sense to divide the remaining players the way I presented to you guys earlier. It was the carol group vs the rest. Once again, my decision led to another scums downfall. Let this game be known forever that a town GS is legit in the right hands.
    • I also understood that I don't have much time due to the nature of my role- town would have to make a decision if they want to let me do the LyLo at night or town wants to eliminate me earlier and play LyLo at day 2vs1. I do explain this situation but I am faced with a goofy Varcron vote, Nancy and Ren playing against town wincon by pushing a premature PR lynch.

I will present all the possible solves on my next post if no one wants to take the lead. I would really appreciate it if more people other than ikarus started thinking about what to do this game. Ren gave a poe but thats it. Can't expect more from good old Ren. My gun's worth is more than me getting jailed or eliminated today/tonight. You guys need to start seeing that.
    It is true that from town!yoshida's perspective, not jailing you or lynching you would greatly help town.

But you have to understand that the rest of the players have been scum reading you all game so it's not that easy for us to accept your proposals. Let's take you giving a gun to Zenon as an example. This is so anti-town move if you thought Zenon could've been scum and gave a gun to Zenon and you wanted Zenon to shoot Varcron.

4. ISO #2804

5. ISO #2805

So here is a TLDR plan:

We solve Zenon/Varcron today. Keep stellaria jailed. Game is solved tomorrow if there is no NK.

If there is a NK then we have one mafia in Martin/Nancy/Ren which we can solve tomorrow.
    And he wanted both Zenon and Varcron to die over Stellaria.

I don’t see how he’s not scum here.

6. ISO #2806

7. ISO #2807

8. ISO #2808

9. ISO #2809

10. ISO #2810

hello my name is nancy and i can't let go off my opinion because changing my opinion based off of more evidence on new information means i am stupid and hypocritical and i can never change my opinion about anything
    I have no problem changing my opinion if I have a good reason to think I’m wrong.
    And I don’t think I’m wrong.

11. ISO #2811

12. ISO #2812

tbh im now concerned about Zenon killing Stellaria.

She has been absent but is aware enough of the game state to shoot Stellaria.

Sheeped Varcron about Yoshida and me being TvT
    TR Stella before EoD yesterday
    Receives a gun
    Shoots Stellaria?

Given that day vig'ing another player is a power move, I gotta say that shot was made out of confidence. But her lack of presence as well as information she was sharing about her views yesterday concerns me. If you thought someone was town and you receive a gun, would you just shoot? So I'm wondering where that confidence came from?

13. ISO #2813

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Stellaria was shot by Zenon...

Stellaria's role is Vanilla Mafia.

Player List:

1. Stellaria - Vanilla Mafia - Shot by Zenon Day 5
    2. Gikkle - Chaotic Executioner - Voted out Day 3.
    3. Loldebite - Town Caroler - Killed Night 4
    4. BusterCannon Varcron
    5. ItalianoVD - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 2
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles - Mafia Bomb
    8. Auwt - Illusionist(Chosen) and Tailor(Gifted) Jester - Voted out Day 2.
    9. MartinGG99
    10. yoshida
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon JeremiahSablan Zenon

White = Alive, Color = Dead with role/alignment/gifted role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.
    GGs fam I'm so good

14. ISO #2814

Anyway

We can just lynch yoshida here if we are all certain.

But I believe the safer and more methodical approach would be to lynch a slot between Z and V (preferrably Z) and I can jail Yoshida (I'd prefer this over NOT jailing yoshida in case we have a random shooting shenanigans tomorrow). Unless you guys think yoshida might actually be town therefore I should jail someone else.

If I jail shida and
    A kill goes through, this means yoshida is 100% town.
    A kill does not go through this means yoshida is 100% scum.

If I jail another person, a gun is given and
    A kill goes through, this means yoshida could be scum, and the gun can be used to kill this slot during day.
    A kill does not go through, this means the person I jailed is scum.

You know what? Fuck it. Lets give yoshida his play. We lynch someone here (still have more than 36 hours to decide), I jail someone else, yoshida gives a gun and that gun is only used to kill yoshida. If the gun target dies, yoshida is immediately yeeted.

Since I am an alignment cop rather than protection rn, I suspect I will die next, unless yoshida dies so I should leave my legacy here soon.

15. ISO #2815

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    tbh im now concerned about Zenon killing Stellaria.

She has been absent but is aware enough of the game state to shoot Stellaria.

Sheeped Varcron about Yoshida and me being TvT
    TR Stella before EoD yesterday
    Receives a gun
    Shoots Stellaria?

Given that day vig'ing another player is a power move, I gotta say that shot was made out of confidence. But her lack of presence as well as information she was sharing about her views yesterday concerns me. If you thought someone was town and you receive a gun, would you just shoot? So I'm wondering where that confidence came from?
    I mean Yoshida hard TMId Vacron town and Stellaria wolf since I know my role and was in a carol lol

I assume wolfs feel cornered and this was a hail Mary to get me to kill Vacron and than kill me

I made the shot and went to bed I'm up now

16. ISO #2816

17. ISO #2817

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yeah, that's what I'm saying. No way you and Zenon are ever scum.

If not Yoshida, then I think Varcron based on the buster play d2.

Stellaria > Yoshida > Varcron > MartinGG99 > ikarusdk > Zenon> Loldebite/Nancy Drew 39/Renegade
    Am I misunderstanding Carol wouldn't Vacron be clear?

18. ISO #2818

19. ISO #2819

20. ISO #2820

martin
    ren
    ika
    nancy
    varcron
    zenon
    yoshida

6 town - 1 mafia
    2 PR's

Here are all the possible paths we can take as town.

Solve 1: minimum 66% chance of town victory

We vote out Varcron/Renegade today(D5) on the basis that they are my top SR.

Vote Varcron today
    Jail Renegade tonight
    If a NK happens, Renegade will get a greencheck.

D6
    Remaining Players: t!Ren, t!Yoshida, Nancy, Martin, Zenon

Then we decide on shooting between Yoshida/Martin:

if we shoot Martin tomorrow and he flips green, town will have 2 choices:

1. Vote out t!Yoshida and enter 2v1 with 66% off t!Ren NK.

2. Skip vote and let Yoshida give a gun at night. This will force mafia to decide between killing t!Ren and t!Yoshida.

D7 (if we skip vote on D6)
    If t!Yoshida lives and manages to give a gun to the another town(odds are 66% at this point) then we get another day for Nancy/Zenon/Martin to shoot.

Town or Mafia will have 3 choices at this point:

Shoot Yoshida and vote from Nancy/Zenon/Martin.

Shoot another town and try to vote from the remaining pool.

Shoot mafia.

If I die on N6 and T!Ren makes it to D7 then you will still have 66% to win the game as he needs to pick from Martin/Nancy/Zenon as a greenchecked slot.

---

Back to D6
    if we don't shoot Martin tomorrow but shoot t!Yoshida instead:

T!Ren will be NK and town will enter LyLo and have to vote out one from Martin/Nancy/Zenon. 66%

Solve 2: 66% chance of town victory

Vote Varcron today
    Jail Yoshida tonight.
    If a NK happens, Yoshida gets a greencheck.

D6
    Remaining Players: t!Yoshida, Renegade, Nancy, Martin, Zenon

We decide on voting from Ren/Nancy/Martin/Zenon. What that leads to:

1. Town can skip one day to get a smaller pool the next day with 3 players remaining.

2. Town can try to eliminate mafia on 25% odds instead of 33%.

If we eliminate a town, we enter the ChLo (Choose correct or Lose) stage. I will have to choose town or we lose at night. If I get killed, remaining players will be Nancy, Martin, Zenon and they will play the final day without guns, greenchecks and PRs. If I choose a town then they can shoot me or someone else. If the gun victim is town, we still get a 2v1 to vote from.

If I am alive but town with a gun is dead:

1. We can skip one more day to get a smaller pool and another ChLo at night.

2. Town can try to eliminate mafia on 33% odds.

If both me and the person with gun is alive they shoot one town and the game goes to ChLo.

Solve 3: maximum 66% chance of town victory

We lynch Yoshida today, see he is town and jail Ren. Have T!Ren with Nancy, Martin, Zen, Varcron alive tomorrow.

If town votes out another town on D6/tomorrow then Ren will die N6 and we get to D7 with Nancy/Martin/Zen/Varcron alive. They can vote to skip to get a 66% at this point or try a 25% vote.

But why should we go for Solve 3 or even 2 if in the end we don't get any advantages over Solve 1??

As you can see, all solves lead to the same thing with Nancy/Zenon living till the final day. I also understand people don't trust me because of my role. I take that and will leave it to you guys as long as we follow one of the solve 1 or even solve 2 I presented. I refuse to be the lynch today as presented in Solve 3 which is what mafia would want the most.

Based on this, it only makes sense to me that we get 1 more elim today and a gun tonight before voting me out.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

21. ISO #2821

22. ISO #2822

23. ISO #2823

Anyway

We can just lynch yoshida here if we are all certain.

But I believe the safer and more methodical approach would be to lynch a slot between Z and V (preferrably Z) and I can jail Yoshida (I'd prefer this over NOT jailing yoshida in case we have a random shooting shenanigans tomorrow). Unless you guys think yoshida might actually be town therefore I should jail someone else.

If I jail shida and
    A kill goes through, this means yoshida is 100% town.
    A kill does not go through this means yoshida is 100% scum.

If I jail another person, a gun is given and
    A kill goes through, this means yoshida could be scum, and the gun can be used to kill this slot during day.
    A kill does not go through, this means the person I jailed is scum.

You know what? Fuck it. Lets give yoshida his play. We lynch someone here (still have more than 36 hours to decide), I jail someone else, yoshida gives a gun and that gun is only used to kill yoshida. If the gun target dies, yoshida is immediately yeeted.

Since I am an alignment cop rather than protection rn, I suspect I will die next, unless yoshida dies so I should leave my legacy here soon.
    I am so glad someone finally sees this. I have given my defense but I have also provided a solve coming to this day. People wanting me out are either citizens pooping their pants or mafia pooping their pant.

24. ISO #2824

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    I’m either keeping my vote on you or skip if Ikarus jailkeeps you.

I think it’s you though and I prefer voting you out today but I’ll settle for Ikarus jailkeepinh you, if that’s not possible.
    Skip today is anti-town.

Only skip that benefits town is tomorrow as an option. We still don't know what path are we taking. I have listed ALL POSSIBLE PATHS THERE.

25. ISO #2825

26. ISO #2826

27. ISO #2827

28. ISO #2828

I’m voting you unless you you agree ti be jailkept and Ikarus commits to jking you. I’m voting you or skip because I think it’s you. I’m not voting anyone else.
    As I said, I will never accept Solve 3 which is Voting me out today if have read my post.

I would prefer we go with Solve 1 and I can go with Solve 2 if that is what town decides. I don't get to decide what majority wants. I am only trying to help and increase our chances of winning. Solve 1 requires ikarus to Jail a slot for greencheck/end game by jailing his top SR besides me. Solve 2 requires jailing me for a slower game which benefits Mafia but we still get another gun.

29. ISO #2829

30. ISO #2830

Yoshida needs to die. They appealed me to shoot Vacron and avoid Stellaria.

They pushed to execute me if Vacron was shot and town under the impression of course that is where my shot would go because of my EoD.

I shot Stellaria cause big brain. I did not flip the town they begged me to shoot. I am now still being pushed by Yoshida. Pls explain how this is EVER town

31. ISO #2831

32. ISO #2832

33. ISO #2833

Quote Originally Posted by Zenon View Post

They pushed to execute me if Vacron was shot and town under the impression of course that is where my shot would go because of my EoD.

I shot Stellaria cause big brain. I did not flip the town they begged me to shoot. I am now still being pushed by Yoshida. Pls explain how this is EVER town
    stop lying. I forced you to shoot between me/varcron/stellaria by giving a gun to you. IF anything I am the 20000 IQ here not you.

You only played the best you could and didn't make a mistake. You shooting Stellaria is NAI. You lying and scumpainting me is MAFIA INDICATIVE

34. ISO #2834

I agree with you. I think game ends with his flip.

35. ISO #2835

stop lying. I forced you to shoot between me/varcron/stellaria by giving a gun to you. IF anything I am the 20000 IQ here not you.

You only played the best you could and didn't make a mistake. You shooting Stellaria is NAI. You lying and scumpainting me is MAFIA INDICATIVE
    What’s mafia indicative is that you refuse to agree to be jailkept because you know you’re fucked. If you were town, you’d want to be cleared by jk.

36. ISO #2836

What’s mafia indicative is that you refuse to agree to be jailkept because you know you’re fucked. If you were town, you’d want to be cleared by jk.
    What's mafia indicative is that your failure to read my posts. I have already agreed to this as part of Solve 2 above. You got nothing on this game besides your tunnel on me. I told you to get out of it many times.

37. ISO #2837

So here is a TLDR plan:

We solve Zenon/Varcron today. Keep stellaria jailed. Game is solved tomorrow if there is no NK.

If there is a NK then we have one mafia in Martin/Nancy/Ren which we can solve tomorrow.
    This post is such obvious bullshit. lol

38. ISO #2838

What's mafia indicative is that your failure to read my posts. I have already agreed to this as part of Solve 2 above. You got nothing on this game besides your tunnel on me. I told you to get out of it many times.
    I did read your posts and all convince me you’re scum.

39. ISO #2839

If I was scum here, I would never agree to this but you won’t, because you know, there will be no kill if you’re jk’d.

40. ISO #2840

I am honestly not sure:

The song will name 3 people and at least one of the name are mafia.

I saw this as the carol containing 1 mafia name guaranteed with a possibility of more mafia. IF this is limited to 1 mafia then we can have T!Zenon and T!Varcron here.

Can carol contain more than one mafia? @powerofdeath

41. ISO #2841

42. ISO #2842

unless ikarus is the last mafia but I doubt that. I also don't see him winning this game as mafia. we have the numbers advantage here and only way town loses is by voting a PR out today in a 6v1. I am sad only ikarus can see this and everyone else not.

43. ISO #2843

I believe if you’re jailkept, no kill happens, which is why I’m only willing to vote you or skip. If you were town, you’d agree to being jailkept but you won’t because you know their won’t be any factional kill if you’re jailkept.

You were trying to get Zenon to shoot Varcron instead of Stellaria. I don’t understand how Ikarus isn’t seeing this.

And you gave the gun to a player you claimed to scumread. What townie ever does that?

44. ISO #2844

45. ISO #2845

46. ISO #2846

47. ISO #2847

I believe if you’re jailkept, no kill happens, which is why I’m only willing to vote you or skip. If you were town, you’d agree to being jailkept but you won’t because you know their won’t be any factional kill if you’re jailkept.

You were trying to get Zenon to shoot Varcron instead of Stellaria. I don’t understand how Ikarus isn’t seeing this.

And you gave the gun to a player you claimed to scumread. What townie ever does that?
    I believe his intention was to 'out zenon' then by JK stellaria, we do not get nk that way.

48. ISO #2848

carol includes at leat 1 mafia so stella flipping doesn't mech clear the other two.
    Kk well like if you think I'm wolf here I don't get it. I shot in the dark and was right. Cool. I have no doubt that Yoshida wanted me to trade town for town me. Wolfs are cornered it was a smart hail mary sucks I didn't bite.

49. ISO #2849

I rarely make the right choice in mafia when I have time to think. I over think. But I don't have time to think in this game. So like I got something right and I'm fucking happy I did because I've been so down on my game since champs where I hard defended a wolf and tunneled a town because I over thought every thing I saw even when I had the solve.

So maybe I'm over playing how good I am but like...I needed this

50. ISO #2850

Kk well like if you think I'm wolf here I don't get it. I shot in the dark and was right. Cool. I have no doubt that Yoshida wanted me to trade town for town me. Wolfs are cornered it was a smart hail mary sucks I didn't bite.
    I mean Stella was pretty much an outed wolf at that point in time. It was whether we lynch yoshida or stellaria today but we were seeking other options, because I personally tried to look at town!yoshida's POV and it sorta in a weird way makes sense? But ofc you can see from my initial reaction I was also outraged abit before getting an explanation.