Register

User Tag List

Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 3333
  1. ISO #2651

2. ISO #2652

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    But he could have still sent a carol during the night, no?

When I got my carol, it was at SoD yesterday.
    no impossible.

According to Order of Operations, caroler visiting is the last priority, meaning when mafia killed debs, she could not hand out carols.

3. ISO #2653

4. ISO #2654

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Frinckles flipping red

+Scumpoints for Varcron. Unfortunately at the EOD2, Buster quickly followed a vote on Yoshida after Frinckles voted.
    +Scumpoints for Yoshida. I think Frinckles was okay with bussing Yoshida D2 and D4. Frinckles+Stellaria voting Yoshida as a bussing attempt fmpov.
    +Scumpoints for Stellaria.

Stellaria > Yoshida > Varcron > MartinGG99 > ikarusdk > Loldebite/Nancy Drew 39/Renegade
    This seems preety good. Although I would like a bit of clarification on Nancy, in case you have any insights about them I haven't noticed. I read them preety highly based on similar thoughts at specific moments of yesterday but also tonally at times. However, I don't see them as being above ikarusdk's town play so far.

One major problem with this though is that, as much we would like to try, we can't vote out Loldebite.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #2657

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Last in the order of operations means he was killed before he could sing a carol to someone.
    Order of Operations:
    Vengeful Kill
    Jailor Jail
    Roleblocker Visit
    Bus Driver Visit
    Witch Visit
    Actress/Oracle Visit
    Tailor Visit
    Mafia Faction Kill/BlackSmith's Gun Kill
    Doctor Visit/Shaman visit
    BlackSmith Vest/Bomb trigger
    Janitor Clean.
    Fabricator/BlackSmith/Gunsmith Visit
    Sheriff Visit
    Blackmailer visit
    Cult Leader Visit
    Illusionist Visit
    Caroler Visit

Yeah right.

8. ISO #2658

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    This seems preety good. Although I would like a bit of clarification on Nancy, in case you have any insights about them I haven't noticed. I read them preety highly based on similar thoughts at specific moments of yesterday but also tonally at times. However, I don't see them as being above ikarusdk's town play so far.

One major problem with this though is that, as much we would like to try, we can't vote out Loldebite.
    Also apparently Zenon is missing from the list.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #2659

10. ISO #2660

So I feel like after day 2, Loldebite, myself, and Nancy have been in lock step. Nancy was hard pushing Frinckles yesterday too.

11. ISO #2661

12. ISO #2662

I did a few mechanical hypotheticals in my head and I don't think there's any meaningful difference between chopping Stellaria and Yoshida, except for where Stellaria somehow happens to be town.

In which case, in theory, it would be better to know that sooner rather than later as we'll have more heads to bounce ideas off with. Leaving it for last will likely mean the mafia kill whoever isn't Varcron/Zenon that is the biggest threat to them (or whichever kill they think they can WIFOM best). Yoshida might as well be effectively non-existent because in the case we're wrong about Stellaria the mafia have already gotten a gun, and Yoshida can't give guns to the same people. Thus, its only just a matter of which day they are automatically chopped because outed wolf.
    @ikarusdk your opinion on this?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #2663

14. ISO #2664

15. ISO #2665

16. ISO #2666

17. ISO #2667

18. ISO #2668

I did a few mechanical hypotheticals in my head and I don't think there's any meaningful difference between chopping Stellaria and Yoshida, except for where Stellaria somehow happens to be town.

In which case, in theory, it would be better to know that sooner rather than later as we'll have more heads to bounce ideas off with. Leaving it for last will likely mean the mafia kill whoever isn't Varcron/Zenon that is the biggest threat to them (or whichever kill they think they can WIFOM best). Yoshida might as well be effectively non-existent because in the case we're wrong about Stellaria the mafia have already gotten a gun, and Yoshida can't give guns to the same people. Thus, its only just a matter of which day they are automatically chopped because outed wolf.
    @ikarusdk your opinion on this?
    I actually had a thought that resembles your thinking during night phase, and todays flip completely proved at least 1 mafia member.

But let's examine our carols. (if i remember correctly)

loldebite+ikarusdk+stellaria - debs flipped town. I know I'm town. Therefore it is 100% stellaria.
    stellaria+zenon+varcron - this carol further proves that stellaria is also 100% mafia, but leaves options for zenon and/or varcron also being mafia because the carol contains 'at least 1' mafia member.

I don't think it matters when we chop stellaria because I know she is mafia. But I understand if someone is skeptical about it because you are not me, therefore cannot know the same fact (stella=scum) as i do.

I've already explained why I wanted to push yoshida. I've had a lot of time to reflect on this slot, after Varcron mentioned that this could just be TvT. The more and more I think about it, the less confident I am about the slot, but to be quite frank, I am not sorry that I view yoshida as the other scum.

I do not mind who we lynch first, because the slot between yoshida and stellaria we aren't sure about might be different to each player.

19. ISO #2669

20. ISO #2670

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I actually had a thought that resembles your thinking during night phase, and todays flip completely proved at least 1 mafia member.

But let's examine our carols. (if i remember correctly)

loldebite+ikarusdk+stellaria - debs flipped town. I know I'm town. Therefore it is 100% stellaria.
    stellaria+zenon+varcron - this carol further proves that stellaria is also 100% mafia, but leaves options for zenon and/or varcron also being mafia because the carol contains 'at least 1' mafia member.

I don't think it matters when we chop stellaria because I know she is mafia. But I understand if someone is skeptical about it because you are not me, therefore cannot know the same fact (stella=scum) as i do.

I've already explained why I wanted to push yoshida. I've had a lot of time to reflect on this slot, after Varcron mentioned that this could just be TvT. The more and more I think about it, the less confident I am about the slot, but to be quite frank, I am not sorry that I view yoshida as the other scum.

I do not mind who we lynch first, because the slot between yoshida and stellaria we aren't sure about might be different to each player.
    I do think the game is over at this point though, so we might just be over thinking it.

21. ISO #2671

22. ISO #2672

23. ISO #2673

I do think the game is over at this point though, so we might just be over thinking it.
    but in case the game does not end because we are wrong here.

If stella flips W but yoshida flips T

Zenon>Varcron=Nancy>Renegade>Martin

If stella flips T and yoshida flips whatever
    Ikarusdk>Zenon=Varcron>Nancy>Rengade>Martin

24. ISO #2674

25. ISO #2675

true, but like

what the hell else am I going to think about lmao

there is no more daily dosage of devoting brain power to reading specific people
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #2676

one of these days a game will be so conclusively swept and the host forbids conceding that there will have been a genuine game of mafia run in a game of mafia without it being originally planned

too bad this game will likely be too short for that
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #2677

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

true, but like

what the hell else am I going to think about lmao

there is no more daily dosage of devoting brain power to reading specific people
    I mean, if we would like to discuss alternate possibility.

In Stella/Yoshida

Stella is 100% Maf
    Yoshida is less than 100% Maf

So it makes better sense for me to discuss about yoshida and him potentially being T.

In this case, who would be our POE.

30. ISO #2680

if we had to, I'd like to point out that I didn't really like Varcron commenting my interaction with yoshida being TvT because everything yoshida had done/said up until that point was extremely scummy (we all agre no?)

Zenon had parroted this view without explaining much.

So either Varcron has some weird takes that turns out to be true about yoshida, or it was TMI.
    Zenon taking this opportunity to also say yoshida being T is also a convenient TMI.

31. ISO #2681

32. ISO #2682

Don't think it is Nancy, given how aligned she has been with loldebs, although she's only been loldeb's mirror after she got the carol. Understandable but have a weird feeling how confident she was about the slot. But she has been pushing for both mafia which gets my credit.

Same goes for Renegade.

I've shared very similar world view as Martin so I very much doubt it is Martin.

If yoshida ever flips T

I'll be looking into Zenon/Varcron .

33. ISO #2683

34. ISO #2684

Here are some of the quotes I can pull. Underlines were added by me, and one or two of these quotes might not be chronologically ordered.

Spoiler : wall of quotes and comments :

earliest mention of bomb(er)

has to explain how he came up with bomb(er) when being prodded by Frinckles -- who we know flipped mafia bomb(er), and Frinckles also mentions Gunsmith and he mentions how if the town misused the gun it would be very bad for the town

we didn't know Yoshida was gunsmith at this time

Arguing for Renegade to shoot one of Frinckles/Gikkle, and that not-shooting isn't an option.

Yoshida is suggesting the possibility that town caroler is hiding, which is suggesting that Mafia-Bomber (Frinckles) is fake-claiming being town caroler

Arguing that Frinckles should be shot by Renegade and also that Yoshida is certain that Frinckles is always a Wolf/Mafia here

Arguing to shoot Frinckles again.

it is interesting you don't even read my other posts about realizing there is a bomber and asking ren to not shoot frinckles or anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    Existence of a potential Gunsmith tells me there has to be a bomber. CE always wants a fast game in this setup with no skips.
    In that case

-vote Frinckles

I don't think I can make it to EOD, no promises.

I will leave my vote in case Renegade decides to int by not shooting or Gikkle flips town.

If the host extends the game then that's cool too.

glgl
    and I had a post before all of this that there can be a town caroler hiding. from a GS PoV in a game and me being the GS, I gave it a good chance there can be a bomber seeing two people Stellaria/Frinckles also talked about it. At that point I wasn't sure between Frinckles and STellaria were bomber and that is why I tried to stop Ren from shooting Frinckles. I get punished for reading the game here while slots like ikarus or renegade that don't even read the game can miselim me today. that's the quality of the town we have and I just want to get out of this game tbh.

also interesting that you don't even look at renegade who shot gikkles instead of renegade. was it because of my bomber warning back then or did he perhaps already knew he is the bomber? in either case, if I had known Frinckles was bomber if I were mafia, why would I fuckin push Ren for it? Like dude, if Renegade is town, he needs to lock me as town because if I were mafia or if anyone were mafia, they would never share a gun outside of Mafia on first night of actions even the mafia ends up controlling a bomber. can you guys get some sense???????

Stellaria was jailed. I gave a gun to zenon btw.

zenon should shoot varcron today and then you guys should give me one more night for another gun. I shouldn't be voted out today because I am town and it is 2vs7 so it is too early to vote me out but I understand that I must be voted out before mylo.

We already know there is 1 scum between varcron/zenon at least. I would like zenon to shoot one so I AM PROVEN TOWN as I SAID EARLIER I AM MECH CLEAR

Then after this, we should look into whoever is pushing for my elimination rn
    where is the ice cream in this joint

35. ISO #2685

36. ISO #2686

37. ISO #2687

38. ISO #2688

39. ISO #2689

it is interesting you don't even read my other posts about realizing there is a bomber and asking ren to not shoot frinckles or anyone.

and I had a post before all of this that there can be a town caroler hiding. from a GS PoV in a game and me being the GS, I gave it a good chance there can be a bomber seeing two people Stellaria/Frinckles also talked about it. At that point I wasn't sure between Frinckles and STellaria were bomber and that is why I tried to stop Ren from shooting Frinckles. I get punished for reading the game here while slots like ikarus or renegade that don't even read the game can miselim me today. that's the quality of the town we have and I just want to get out of this game tbh.

also interesting that you don't even look at renegade who shot gikkles instead of renegade. was it because of my bomber warning back then or did he perhaps already knew he is the bomber? in either case, if I had known Frinckles was bomber if I were mafia, why would I fuckin push Ren for it? Like dude, if Renegade is town, he needs to lock me as town because if I were mafia or if anyone were mafia, they would never share a gun outside of Mafia on first night of actions even the mafia ends up controlling a bomber. can you guys get some sense???????

Stellaria was jailed. I gave a gun to zenon btw.

zenon should shoot varcron today and then you guys should give me one more night for another gun. I shouldn't be voted out today because I am town and it is 2vs7 so it is too early to vote me out but I understand that I must be voted out before mylo.

We already know there is 1 scum between varcron/zenon at least. I would like zenon to shoot one so I AM PROVEN TOWN as I SAID EARLIER I AM MECH CLEAR

Then after this, we should look into whoever is pushing for my elimination rn

like...if you know there's 1 scum between V/Z......why give a gun to one of them?
    Say Zenon shoots Varcron and V is town. Does that in any shape of form indicate Zenon is Town or Mafia?

40. ISO #2690

41. ISO #2691

Don't think it is Nancy, given how aligned she has been with loldebs, although she's only been loldeb's mirror after she got the carol. Understandable but have a weird feeling how confident she was about the slot. But she has been pushing for both mafia which gets my credit.

Same goes for Renegade.

I've shared very similar world view as Martin so I very much doubt it is Martin.

If yoshida ever flips T

I'll be looking into Zenon/Varcron .

I am glad I didn't give you a gun on N2 and gave it to Renegade instead

42. ISO #2692

????

you just said one mafia is V/Z

why are you getting mad? I am playin my role correctly here. I know from the caroler flip and on the basis Nancy and Gikkle have low chance of lying about the carol, There is a scum between Zenon/Varcron. This is giving us a flip check.

dude you are either 90% maf or 10% VI at this point

43. ISO #2693

why are you getting mad? I am playin my role correctly here. I know from the caroler flip and on the basis Nancy and Gikkle have low chance of lying about the carol, There is a scum between Zenon/Varcron. This is giving us a flip check.

dude you are either 90% maf or 10% VI at this point
    You do not see a contradiction in your post?

You said there's 1 scum in Z/V.

Then your follow up post said

There's 1 mafia between martin/ren/ikarus/nancy

Which is it? I'm not getting mad, I am just confused as fuck what your view exactly is.

44. ISO #2694

45. ISO #2695

46. ISO #2696

47. ISO #2697

@MartinGG99
    @Renegade
    @Nancy Drew 39
    @ikarusdk

Get your votes off me and start playing with me. We need Zenon to make a decision. They either shoot Varcron here or mafia wins the game by making town vote me out today.
    I am trying to play with you right now but could you explain the logic behind it so we can understand.

48. ISO #2698

CAN YOU GUYS JUST EXPLAIN HOW CAN I KILL SOMEONE AND GIVE A GUN TO ZENON THE SAME NIGHT IF I AM MAFIA??????

@Zenon shoot varcron and decide our fate today. you wanted some fun, lets have some fun
    By reading the rolecard. Obviously you are playing dumb now.

Vanilla Mafia - You share day and night chat with your fellow members of the Mafia. Mafia are forced to choose to send 1 person to perform a Factional Night Kill each night starting Night 2. You may receive an additional rolecard from Chaotic Executioner on start of Day 2, this will not affect your alignment or win condition. You may perform your new rolecard and be sent to perform the factional kill on the same night.

49. ISO #2699

50. ISO #2700