4. ISO #2604

5. ISO #2605

6. ISO #2606

7. ISO #2607

8. ISO #2608

9. ISO #2609

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Thanks I guess ? Sorry I'm being nasty but in my defense, Frinckles invited it by being smug
    dw, i had fun this game and i have no bad feelings towards anyone whether I am roping it or getting shot at some point and town loses because of it. i am also sorry that i was annoying some people and played a bit careless, you guys deserve better. i see the community here have changed a lot compared to past few years and i am saying this in a good way. yall deserve credit for that.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

10. ISO #2610

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    If you want actual funny movies, especially goofy/absurd ones, check La Classe américaine aka Le grand détournement out.
    Else if you like quite old stuff Les Tontons Flingueurs or Le cave se rebiffe. I doubt you can find english subbed versions (and there's almost no way you'll find an english bud) but one can hope.
    If you want really old stuff, then check out Bizarre, Bizarre.
    Otherwise, more recent, A Day at the Museum.

Yes those are all french films. I'm trying to make MM proud.
    Never done French films. Guess it couldn't be too bad.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

11. ISO #2611

12. ISO #2612

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    You guys keep telling me that yoshida will be forced to gove a gun to town.

It isn't like he can just give it to jailed target or myself and the gun will be lost.
    I take it you didn't read my post in full then. Because I wasn't saying the same thing as that.

Even so, a correct jail denies the mafia having it and so it becomes a matter of whether someone receives a gun and can use it day 2 or does and then dies the same night.

Which is kinda handy information for everyone imo.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #2613

14. ISO #2614

Honestly somewhat frustrating that it feels Ikar has stopped valuing pragmatic considerations for the day. So much energy earlier in the game I had hoped he would at least engage with me directly on the matter.

But half of him seems to have stopped caring.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #2615

16. ISO #2616

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Honestly somewhat frustrating that it feels Ikar has stopped valuing pragmatic considerations for the day. So much energy earlier in the game I had hoped he would at least engage with me directly on the matter.

But half of him seems to have stopped caring.
    It is true.

I almost gave up with people not voting on day 3.
    I stopped wanting to help when I got dismissed multiple times for talking about afk slots.
    I then gave up when I realised yoshida isn't yeeted over.

I've made myself clear why yoshida needs to flip before frinckles.

But noone agrees with my view. I'm either 100% in the wrong here or I'm just too smart for this world.

So i did stop caring and you are right.

Im just gonna park my vote SoD, jail whoever you want me to jail.

@Renegade
    I'm jailing who you want me to jail which is stellaria

Also since I'm just sleeping consensus from rn

-vote Frinckles

17. ISO #2617

18. ISO #2618

19. ISO #2619

20. ISO #2620

It is true.

I almost gave up with people not voting on day 3.
    I stopped wanting to help when I got dismissed multiple times for talking about afk slots.
    I then gave up when I realised yoshida isn't yeeted over.

I've made myself clear why yoshida needs to flip before frinckles.

But noone agrees with my view. I'm either 100% in the wrong here or I'm just too smart for this world.

So i did stop caring and you are right.

Im just gonna park my vote SoD, jail whoever you want me to jail.

@Renegade
    I'm jailing who you want me to jail which is stellaria

Also since I'm just sleeping consensus from rn

-vote Frinckles
    "Right" and "wrong" here have preety strong connotations, and are probably inappropriate if the world is truly Frinckles/Yoshida/Stellaria. If both of us are voting mafia, there isn't really any way to be wrong (especially in principle) unless it causes a tie. In principle, I think, we're both right and making good plays.

Pragmatically though, I just worry about the mafia's capability since earlier this day they've demonstrated some ability to influence the formerly AFK slots (see: Zenon & Frinckles, Varcron & Yoshida). Hence, I am pushing for what I think is optimal in order to cut down on the chances that they convince those people that you and I are wrong not just pragmatically but also in principle.

As far as the talking about the AFK slots, I'm sorry if you feel dismissed and ignored in that regard. I may have contributed by not actively engaging in discussions about those slots. I'm currently being a bit of a lazy bastard and pushing my concerns about those discussion until later, as I plan on Frinckles -> Yoshida -> 3rd whoever, but if you care about it enough I will invest myself into the matter earlier and discuss each of those slots with you.

As far as jailing the 3rd, Stellaria is the consensus given the two (claimed) carol results. It'd also help ensure that Loldebite can give his carol to someone who is not the jail target, as the mafia may very well decide they can't afford to kill Loldebite tonight and instead go for you or something like that. In fact @Loldebite it would be great if you give the carol to either Varcron or Neon. I'd say Nancy too but if I am understanding Ikarusdk's earlier posts right it would assuage his fears earlier about the carols being messed with. Giving it to me could be bad in the chance mafia decide to kill me tonight.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #2621

But I'm gonna laugh my ass off when yoshida gives a gun to a town and that town shoots another town.
    If that happens you'll have well earned that laugh tbh.

The only issue with my plan is if Yoshida hands the gun to a town who's inclined to shoot other towns. I am quite hopeful though that we'll be able to convince them to make the right shot because I think the firnckles flip and other matter can make for a strong case why a few towns are actually town and why X Y or Z alternative worlds are unlikely if not extremely implausible.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #2622

23. ISO #2623

24. ISO #2624

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Ikarus jailing Stellaria ensures a townie gets Yoshida’s gun but whichever townie gets it,

PLEASE GO WITH CONSENSUS.
    What happens if yoshida decides to give a gun to nk target? The gun disappears.
    But what if yoshida gives a gun to a town that has already established a strong view against another town?

25. ISO #2625

26. ISO #2626

Now that i have a better state of mind, I regret saying all of those things today. I've had a extremely bad day yesterday and this morning and it severely affected my mood. I shouldn't have just posted anything tbh.

Sorry.
    Ikarus, I've played FM for three years and the vast majority of time I invested myself heavily into the game. I've been preety much everywhere mentally at one point or another, and so I find your behavior to be preety natural and can (mostly -- I'm not a mind reader) understand where it comes from. I appreciate you putting in what you could for this day phase, and I hope you don't look upon this day phase's events too negatively (except when its deserved like if Yoshida gives a gun to a town and said town kills town -- at which point yeah I've misplayed a fair bit today in terms of pragmatism and should've listened to you more).

I do hope things improve for you though. Also, it takes guts to say something like that, so respect.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #2627

Anyway, thanks Martin

I kinda don't actually deserve your kind words towards my posts to be honest, I have been just really frustrated at this game overall and I don't think I've ever used the tone I used here in any game. So I apologise to everyone.
    I've been there in one form or another.

Not sharing those words would mean kinda disrespecting myself tbh.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #2628

What happens if yoshida decides to give a gun to nk target? The gun disappears.
    But what if yoshida gives a gun to a town that has already established a strong view against another town?
    That’s why whomever gets the gun needs to listen to the majority and go with that. Obviously, we can’t guarantee anything. It is possible that Yoshida gives it to the nk but that would be the same if there was no gun.

It just means that this game drags on an extra day. I don’t see any path to victory for mafia no matter what they do.

I believe the game is solved with Frinckles, Stellaria, Yoshida.

29. ISO #2629

30. ISO #2630

Night 4 has begun!

Night 4 end on Wednesday, 8:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Night 4 end.

Please submit your night actions at least 30 minutes before the deadline, all actions will be locked 30 minutes before the deadline.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website.

Player List:

1. Stellaria
    2. Gikkle - Chaotic Executioner - Voted out Day 3.
    3. Loldebite
    4. BusterCannon Varcron
    5. ItalianoVD - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 2
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles - Mafia Bomb
    8. Auwt - Illusionist(Chosen) and Tailor(Gifted) Jester - Voted out Day 2.
    9. MartinGG99
    10. yoshida
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon JeremiahSablan Zenon

White = Alive, Color = Dead with role/alignment/gifted role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; May 30th, 2023 at 05:11 PM.

31. ISO #2631

Day 5 has begun!

Loldebite was found dead last night. Their role is Town Caroler.

Player List:

1. Stellaria
    2. Gikkle - Chaotic Executioner - Voted out Day 3.
    3. Loldebite - Town Caroler - Killed Night 4
    4. BusterCannon Varcron
    5. ItalianoVD - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 2
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles - Mafia Bomb
    8. Auwt - Illusionist(Chosen) and Tailor(Gifted) Jester - Voted out Day 2.
    9. MartinGG99
    10. yoshida
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon JeremiahSablan Zenon

White = Alive, Color = Dead with role/alignment/gifted role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

Day 5 end on Friday, 8:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Day 5 end.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website.

32. ISO #2632

-vote yoshida

The biggest suspect you can find now knowing that Frinckles was putting his slot at risk on Day 3. For those who weren't in the game back then, Yoshida at one point urged Renegade (who had a gun gifted from Yoshida) to shoot and furthermore shoot Frinckles at one point. He also came up with the idea of there being a bomb kinda all out of nowhere, as if he had TMI that not only bomb existed but also Frinckles was the bomb.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #2633

Frinckles flipping red

+Scumpoints for Varcron. Unfortunately at the EOD2, Buster quickly followed a vote on Yoshida after Frinckles voted.
    +Scumpoints for Yoshida. I think Frinckles was okay with bussing Yoshida D2 and D4. Frinckles+Stellaria voting Yoshida as a bussing attempt fmpov.
    +Scumpoints for Stellaria.

Stellaria > Yoshida > Varcron > MartinGG99 > ikarusdk > Loldebite/Nancy Drew 39/Renegade

34. ISO #2634

35. ISO #2635

36. ISO #2636

37. ISO #2637

38. ISO #2638

39. ISO #2639

40. ISO #2640

Not me. Anyone get a carol?

It doesn’t really matte which one we vote, Yoshida can’t give a gun to Stellaria but I can vote Yoshida.

@Martin, do you think that’s a better vote?
    I don't think we get a carol. Caroler is literally the last thing in the OOO.

41. ISO #2641

Yeah, Yoshida also tried to get himself voted out before he switched to Frinckles.
    Yeah I feel like Frinckles told his scum mates in his private chat "listen I can sweet talk these people, just keep me alive, let's bus, etc".

Too bad Frinckles your plan from town perspective never ever made any sense.

42. ISO #2642

43. ISO #2643

44. ISO #2644

45. ISO #2645

46. ISO #2646

47. ISO #2647

48. ISO #2648

49. ISO #2649

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    -vote yoshida

The biggest suspect you can find now knowing that Frinckles was putting his slot at risk on Day 3. For those who weren't in the game back then, Yoshida at one point urged Renegade (who had a gun gifted from Yoshida) to shoot and furthermore shoot Frinckles at one point. He also came up with the idea of there being a bomb kinda all out of nowhere, as if he had TMI that not only bomb existed but also Frinckles was the bomb.
    Here are some of the quotes I can pull. Underlines were added by me, and one or two of these quotes might not be chronologically ordered.

Spoiler : wall of quotes and comments :

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I'm going to ignore frinckles for now and focus on solving the three people in the carol, and maybe think about possible partners
    2 + 2 last PR is bomber. Possibility of witch existing is almost none. Mafia caroler gambit coming from Gikkle makes sense after Jailor reveal. Same could be said for Frinckles too. There is no point in looking at your carol right now.
    earliest mention of bomb(er)

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You think so? If CE is picking anti-town roles bomb is usually anti-mafia. Then again if GS is in the game and somwbody misfired we would be fucked.
    Existence of a potential Gunsmith tells me there has to be a bomber. CE always wants a fast game in this setup with no skips.
    has to explain how he came up with bomb(er) when being prodded by Frinckles -- who we know flipped mafia bomb(er), and Frinckles also mentions Gunsmith and he mentions how if the town misused the gun it would be very bad for the town

we didn't know Yoshida was gunsmith at this time

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm only shooting if there is a consensus.
    In that case, I vote for you to shoot.

You shooting will prove the existence of Gunsmith.

It will give you town points.

There are other PR's out there so Caroler dying for this isn't a big loss. You not shooting and a miselim today will put town in a very bad spot.

Both are legit good flips. Frinckles mafia flip increases my confidence in Martin or Buster being mafia. Gikkle flipping mafia will make me look at Nancy next.

I don't think they are bomber.
    Arguing for Renegade to shoot one of Frinckles/Gikkle, and that not-shooting isn't an option.

For clarity; what I mean is there might be a town caroler out there hiding. If Frinckles doesn't flip as caroler then we can actually consider the carol Gikkle had? Very low chance but possible
    Yoshida is suggesting the possibility that town caroler is hiding, which is suggesting that Mafia-Bomber (Frinckles) is fake-claiming being town caroler

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    A Scum!Frinckles is still totally a possibility and I could see him making this play.
    shoot him then. he might very well be mafia caroler. frinckles/gikkle is W/W or W/V here. frinckles thinking he will be spewed town after a gikkle elim is also bad.
    Arguing that Frinckles should be shot by Renegade and also that Yoshida is certain that Frinckles is always a Wolf/Mafia here

I don't see any other way. Shoot Frinckles > Vote Gikkle

If the gun fails, we let people decide between the two.
    Arguing to shoot Frinckles again.

A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #2650