Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I will answer this way :

Thanks to my super gut, there is AT LEAST 1 scum, if not more in Ikarus, Yoshida, Gikkle, Frinckles.

Don't ask me why you are here, all those are personal vibes I got through the game.
    Weird. I was expecting you to put Renegade in your poe. Maybe that was more one-sided than I read.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #803

And as to why Buster is town, it is because he is literally mimicking (unintentionally) a gameplay from a player named ZZorange, which was a idgaf I got town I will hard tunnel someone to death. Exact same gameplay. You can argue that it does not mean much, but I tell you it does, at least the way he does it and with his guts that probably would be more low-key as a new FM player should he be scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Martin is one of the last players here to be considered lhf and yet he keeps getting thrown into these PoEs for not writing his signature wallposts
    wat

I mean poe is sorta justified but that specific bit for throwing me into poe is not
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Okay but what did you EXPECT to happen ? What would you have LIKED ?
    When someone votes someone during RVS for other reason than the fact that they can, what do they expect to happen?

When someone makes a joke, what do they expect to happen?

Either people brush it off or laugh, or people take it seriously.

I would've expected the former, but i concede if people think it was terrible.
    If you think there was some strategy behind my vote, even something simple like, im trying to get auwt to talk,

there wasn't.

Let's move on. I'm fine to answer about it, but I don't know how many times I can repeat that it was nothing more than an rvs vote that was just a joke.

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

man you REALLY hate my guts
    I actually initially started to TR you for a second after reading your Yoshida and Ikarus back and forths based on tone and thought process alone, but the conclusions you end up reaching feel incredibly agenda motivated
    And the way you are treating Auwt is very strange imo

9. ISO #809

actually can't even remember when I've last made a "signature" wall post unless people are just talking about when I'm making a very large case or just me talking about a bunch of stuff that isn't a readslist

I've come far in tuning it down from my first game's achievement of 3k words or whatever in a single post
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    wat

I mean poe is sorta justified but that specific bit for throwing me into poe is not
    Nobody specifically gave that reason. It was just kind of a joke about your play.

From what I've seen it's mostly just people comparing your normal activity. Everybody wants to play with Martin.

11. ISO #811

Weird. I was expecting you to put Renegade in your poe. Maybe that was more one-sided than I read.
    He indeed doesnt seem to TR me.
    I personally find him okayish as a town member in this game, he had some good points here and there, yet his behaviour seems more protective than attacking, which is making me dubious on his alignment from time to time.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

12. ISO #812

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I actually initially started to TR you for a second after reading your Yoshida and Ikarus back and forths based on tone and thought process alone, but the conclusions you end up reaching feel incredibly agenda motivated
    Mindmelding with Gikkle.

13. ISO #813

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    When someone votes someone during RVS for other reason than the fact that they can, what do they expect to happen?

When someone makes a joke, what do they expect to happen?

Either people brush it off or laugh, or people take it seriously.

I would've expected the former, but i concede if people think it was terrible.
    If you think there was some strategy behind my vote, even something simple like, im trying to get auwt to talk,

there wasn't.

Let's move on. I'm fine to answer about it, but I don't know how many times I can repeat that it was nothing more than an rvs vote that was just a joke.
    Issue is you were outta RVS already

He DID brush it off, tho lol... How else do you interpret his answer about how you should vote yoshida

w.e I guess

14. ISO #814

@Frinckles who you down to vote ?
    I was planning on swapping to Renegade while ISOing two other slots I thought were quirky. We could go clem if all else fails because we'd atleast be able to read some ISOs if we get a carol.

I am enjoying the back and forth from you and ikarus though because I kind of lost the context. At this point Ikarus, Auwt, Buster and somebody else have all been scumreading over apparent jokes and I lost the plot.

15. ISO #815

Here is my RVS

I don't like maths

-vote Auwt
    @Gikkle no joke reference as far as I'm aware.
    Loldebite te points it out 2 posts after, and 2 extra posts after Ikarus claimed it was a joke.

16. ISO #816

Issue is you were outta RVS already

He DID brush it off, tho lol... How else do you interpret his answer about how you should vote yoshida

w.e I guess
    hence why I said 'i'd do my own RVS vote' I guess I wasn't clear there.

I thought he did brush it off,

but when I was doing catch up this morning, he is still dwelling on it and he is SR me exactly for it.

17. ISO #817

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    He indeed doesnt seem to TR me.
    I personally find him okayish as a town member in this game, he had some good points here and there, yet his behaviour seems more protective than attacking, which is making me dubious on his alignment from time to time.
    Well, I did say to Italiano that town!Ren plays kind of like a doctor. It's a bit early for that though.

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

Yes, most likely
    I could be convinced of Martin or Ren though
    you're probably gonna have to re-eval at some point bud

Lolde/Ren/Auwt likely doesn't have the three mafia

I would say probably one at most, two if my limited time and investment here has made me dumb
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

Well... Same, sadly. I just can't see what's good about yoshida's answers taht you & ika find.
    Fair. Explanations : I generally tend to protect people I know above those that are total strangers, even if I've played only a single game with them. This is because I think I'm mostly terrible at reading people I've never played with. I'm confident Frinck &/or Auwt (martin'd be there too but if he wants to chill that's cool) can carry us to the win but I'm a bit wary of Frinckles so I'd like a big gun backup.
    I guess that's my agenda.
    Bonus points, it turns out that I agree with most he's said and his reactions seem okay. If I adjust the tone from what I recall of his snarkyness in the game we've played together before, it fits so I'm fine with him living when I feel like there's bad stuff on the sides

22. ISO #822

speaking of

-unvote

we need to consolidate on a few people or skip happens

which I kinda don't mind on the basis that I haven't gotten around to this game much but let's pretend I didn't say that ok?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

I'd be open for yoshida, ika, gikkle ftr
    Might be swayed for some others idk
    It's like, posts like these are the reason I'm not willing to lay off you. This is what I mean by an agenda. You had an argument with both yoshida and Ika, and neither of those reads developed or changed? And then you end up TRing people like Auwt. I don't see where you're coming from at all Loldebite.
    Ikarus just seems like obvious town to me, and I won't say there's no way I'm wrong, but I have yet to seen a good case against him as to why he's not.

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

This question actually seems more like you asking me to vote gikkle or auwt. I'm guessing you want to sheep Martin.

Speaking of which, why is Renegade voting Martin?
    I was considering something else entirely tbh. I don't wanna vote auwt, nancy Drew or you. And yeah, I'm reluctant to vote martin too...

28. ISO #828

Well... Same, sadly. I just can't see what's good about yoshida's answers taht you & ika find.

Fair. Explanations : I generally tend to protect people I know above those that are total strangers, even if I've played only a single game with them. This is because I think I'm mostly terrible at reading people I've never played with. I'm confident Frinck &/or Auwt (martin'd be there too but if he wants to chill that's cool) can carry us to the win but I'm a bit wary of Frinckles so I'd like a big gun backup.
    Bonus points, it turns out that I agree with most he's said and his reactions seem okay. If I adjust the tone from what I recall of his snarkyness in the game we've played together before, it fits so I'm fine with him living when I feel like there's bad stuff on the sides
    I'm gonna take a second to digest this answer because it's not actually bad.

29. ISO #829

FWIW, I do not exactly find yoshida town, or find their posts good.

I am refraining from voting yoshida because they claimed they were relatively new like me, and would not want them gone on the first lynch.
    Same reason why I am not voting Buster. Buster is a weird spot I find that I keep changing my mind about him.

Yoshida has had some good questions, although I didn't really like that he's already formed a worldview about the trio based on our early day 1 interaction and didn't really leave outside of that view. But I can undertand that from a town POV. He hasn't really had any scummy posts, although he did mix up timelines here and there. I feel like Debs you don't like him that much because there had been a little hostility btween you two. Correct me if that is not the case but that is from my pov.

30. ISO #830

It's like, posts like these are the reason I'm not willing to lay off you. This is what I mean by an agenda. You had an argument with both yoshida and Ika, and neither of those reads developed or changed? And then you end up TRing people like Auwt. I don't see where you're coming from at all Loldebite.
    Ikarus just seems like obvious town to me, and I won't say there's no way I'm wrong, but I have yet to seen a good case against him as to why he's not.
    My read of ika has flipped thrice since I first scumread them. I was initially TRing yoshida, but no nothing in the last 300+ posts have enough to change the balance IMO.

31. ISO #831

I was considering something else entirely tbh. I don't wanna vote auwt, nancy Drew or you. And yeah, I'm reluctant to vote martin too...
    speaking of

-unvote

we need to consolidate on a few people or skip happens

which I kinda don't mind on the basis that I haven't gotten around to this game much but let's pretend I didn't say that ok?
    It made more sense before Martin unvoted. I looked back at the vote count and thought it went insane.

32. ISO #832

you're probably gonna have to re-eval at some point bud

Lolde/Ren/Auwt likely doesn't have the three mafia

I would say probably one at most, two if my limited time and investment here has made me dumb
    Don't think they do, but I'm not trying to find the whole team day 1.

33. ISO #833

The RVS comment?
    Does RVS necessarily involve joke?
    I won't debate on this but...

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

FWIW, I do not exactly find yoshida town, or find their posts good.

I am refraining from voting yoshida because they claimed they were relatively new like me, and would not want them gone on the first lynch.
    Same reason why I am not voting Buster. Buster is a weird spot I find that I keep changing my mind about him.

Yoshida has had some good questions, although I didn't really like that he's already formed a worldview about the trio based on our early day 1 interaction and didn't really leave outside of that view. But I can undertand that from a town POV. He hasn't really had any scummy posts, although he did mix up timelines here and there. I feel like Debs you don't like him that much because there had been a little hostility btween you two. Correct me if that is not the case but that is from my pov.
    I feel like he's cherrypicking my posts and what he answers to. Which I have a really hard time parsing as townie.

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

actually I just realised it's not majority.

It's plurality.

Nvm.
    kinda is majority in the sense that if voters of any single wagon do not outnumber non-voters

then day is skipped....which in a sense makes it plurality with the voting requirements of majority minus the hammer
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #844

wait.

Buster being vengeful did not even come across my mind.
    being chaos exe and handing out vengeful to someone I will want to vote out sounds like a fun way to risk death or an exercise in hoping they die otherwise
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #845

kinda is majority in the sense that if voters of any single wagon do not outnumber non-voters

then day is skipped....which in a sense makes it plurality with the voting requirements of majority minus the hammer
    thanks. I am still learning about different vote set ups.

We currently have 8 votes, with 5 votes unaccounted for. Also Auwt and Yoshida are tied (probably will change) but tied votes means we skip and enter night in this set up.

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

@Loldebite

what do you think of martin/ren/frinckles?

Because I don't want to lynch Ikaru/Yoshida, and if I'm willing to believe you're town (and you don't want to lynch auwt), then I think the above pool should be considered.
    Ugghh those are hard to read and I think the only reason I don't feel that way as much about frinckles is that I don't recall seeing them as scum. Or rather, I'm not super confident in my ability to read them. Especially Renegade, but I think that's something I convinced myself off kinda ?

Anyway so I think all of them are more towny than not, Frinckles especially is someone I'd like to keep around because idk I kinda vibe with them I feel like ? Like, Frinckles is my new SB (miss u btw).

Then martin is OK, nothing too fancy but nothing that bugs me and tone felt fine.
    Ren I would say is my least confident TR of the lot but I was hoping him coming back would let me clear or settle doubts

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850

true. But unless the player himself is exactly the sort that will self destruct lo.
    if auwt is the chaos exe and did that for that reasoning (past few minutes I skimmed him talking about buster) I would be impressed but also believe it

except I would have to believe auwt is the exe and I don't really have any reason to think anyone is the exe over anyone else really
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"