S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 47
Register

User Tag List

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,350 of 3333
  1. ISO #2301

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    @ikarusdk , I’m town and it’s suicidal for scum!Lol to send bleeding obvtown!me a carol. Why do people keep doing things to get me paranoid? It’s really frustrating.
    Why is it suicidal to send you a carol? Also sorry but from my POV you aren't obvtown. You are townier than others but apart from Renegade and myself, nobody is towncleared. Martin is my another top TR, but everyone else is fair game to me.

I am doing this because we need to know the next step (lynch) is the right choice and not made by emotion or confusion alone.

Because Frinckles and loldebite is a debated slot for me, whereas yoshida is an obvious scum, of course I'll push for yoshida.

Tackling all angles to ensure we don't miss anything is much better than blindly say oh this guy is scum because he made this play.

2. ISO #2302

3. ISO #2303

Is it possible I’m wrong about that? Sure but I stand by my opinion. I only wish I could play like this as scum. Want me to link my most recent scumgame? Will that finally shut up the doubters? *not holding my breath on that*.

It’s on MU, just search my name and you can easily find it.

4. ISO #2304

Let me clear this up.

I understand people have RL stuff. I do too. I get busy to check or even comment on mafia game. I've done it in the past and I've done it in this game.

But

letting town know you are here and you will catch up and help solve but goes afk except for bare minimum post is different to
    going AWOL, which is also different to
    excusing yourself you'll be away.

5. ISO #2305

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Why is it suicidal to send you a carol? Also sorry but from my POV you aren't obvtown. You are townier than others but apart from Renegade and myself, nobody is towncleared. Martin is my another top TR, but everyone else is fair game to me.

I am doing this because we need to know the next step (lynch) is the right choice and not made by emotion or confusion alone.

Because Frinckles and loldebite is a debated slot for me, whereas yoshida is an obvious scum, of course I'll push for yoshida.

Tackling all angles to ensure we don't miss anything is much better than blindly say oh this guy is scum because he made this play.
    I’m not opposed to switching my vote.

6. ISO #2306

Is it possible I’m wrong about that? Sure but I stand by my opinion. I only wish I could play like this as scum. Want me to link my most recent scumgame? Will that finally shut up the doubters? *not holding my breath on that*.

It’s on MU, just search my name and you can easily find it.
    ok so what is your opinion on thse two slots? I'm not asking for who is more enaged, I am asking for who you TR and who you SR. Because if we can't read them, they have every reason to be scum coasting till win.

Buster-Varcron

Clemensthelemon-Jeremiah-Zenon

7. ISO #2307

Let me clear this up.

I understand people have RL stuff. I do too. I get busy to check or even comment on mafia game. I've done it in the past and I've done it in this game.

But

letting town know you are here and you will catch up and help solve but goes afk except for bare minimum post is different to
    going AWOL, which is also different to
    excusing yourself you'll be away.
    I gave my impression. I’m not saying it isn’t possible I could be wriong. It’s fibe for you to dusagree with me and I understand from a purely logical pov, it doesn’t make sense to you. I’ll say it again. It’s my IMPRESSION. Can we move on from this now?

8. ISO #2308

ok so what is your opinion on thse two slots? I'm not asking for who is more enaged, I am asking for who you TR and who you SR. Because if we can't read them, they have every reason to be scum coasting till win.

Buster-Varcron

and this is exactly why I am disappointed in town players that play it this way because it just does not help us. If you know you aren't going to be playing or focused because you are busy,,,,,don't sub in you know?

For all we know thse two can be mafia and we would never be able to figure it out because we are too busy fighting amongst ourselves and we will realise this at MYLO.

9. ISO #2309

I would like Frinckles to give me a serious answer as to why he made that play on Gikkle. And because we are too obsessed with the Frinckles making such outrageous and blatantly scummy play, we are auto clearing loldebite as town. Frinckles did not want to be shot by renegade. Also he wanted me to jail him. I'm trying to figure out why he does not want to die because the whole play was completely suicidal. I don't understand.
    I will attempt to answer, but I think Frinckles has already answered. Just look at his posts and what he gained.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If a town witch/bd/illusionist caused this fuckery, they'll just claim to have. I don't think we'd be unlucky enough to have those roles land specifically on mafia. But until then.
    Here frinckles is using his fake claim to PR hunt.

The goal of your play was divert attention of the game to those 3 slots in the carol right? And you get the added bonus of taking me out if I outted myself. It clearly wasn't a reaction test because it was done so late and you didn't retract even after I outted (I would have been pissed anyway.) Everyone had checked in and so the opportunity arose for you to use a fake carol.

If you're town you would see the value mafia would gain from being able to take out a caroler but you're not town so you are attempting to downplay the gambit and move focus solely on the fake carol. This is even better fypov because it will probably end in a mislynch and me getting shot tonight. You could even say some bullshit tomorrow like "I thought we were roleswapping!" in an effort to dodge a lynch if ren doesn't outright shoot you.
    He literally explains it right here. He tried to foist his plan on Gikkle or someone else.

Loldebite can you imagine with me?

A player receives a carol. He posts it in thread. Then another player claims to have received a carol and posts it in thread. The order does not matter.

Which one is scum? It's a relatively safe play to make.

Now, the world we're in is the one where nobody received a carol because it went to a jailer and the scum player from the aforementioned thought experiment still decided to put a fake carol into the thread.

Frinckles telegraphs his play so clearly. He wanted to out the caroler. At the same time he was trying to out all of the other power roles for maximum information. And then on top of it his scummate Yoshida was asking me to shoot Frinckles instead of Gikkle so I would die to the bomb.

Frinckles if you are in some crazy world town, I'm tired of you "big brain" mafia players making these stupid fucking confusing plays.

10. ISO #2310

11. ISO #2311

Buster-Varcron

I think I already explained that. I don’t have a lot to go on but it was my impression that Varcron seemed to be more engaged, which means I currently like him better than Zenon.

It’s not a strong read. Are we all clear on that or no?

12. ISO #2312

13. ISO #2313

I think I already explained that. I don’t have a lot to go on but it was my impression that Varcron seemed to be more engaged, which means I currently like him better than Zenon.

It’s not a strong read. Are we all clear on that or no?
    yeah i wasn't asking you to apologise, i wanted to just vent that i don't think we should easily dismiss them you know.

14. ISO #2314

and this is exactly why I am disappointed in town players that play it this way because it just does not help us. If you know you aren't going to be playing or focused because you are busy,,,,,don't sub in you know?

For all we know thse two can be mafia and we would never be able to figure it out because we are too busy fighting amongst ourselves and we will realise this at MYLO.
    You could be right. It annoys me too that people aren’t participating.

15. ISO #2315

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I will attempt to answer, but I think Frinckles has already answered. Just look at his posts and what he gained.

Here frinckles is using his fake claim to PR hunt.

He literally explains it right here. He tried to foist his plan on Gikkle or someone else.

Frinckles telegraphs his play so clearly. He wanted to out the caroler. At the same time he was trying to out all of the other power roles for maximum information. And then on top of it his scummate Yoshida was asking me to shoot Frinckles instead of Gikkle so I would die to the bomb.

Frinckles if you are in some crazy world town, I'm tired of you "big brain" mafia players making these stupid fucking confusing plays.
    let me digest this, give me some time please. because i need to go back and look at the context also.

16. ISO #2316

yeah i wasn't asking you to apologise, i wanted to just vent that i don't think we should easily dismiss them you know.
    Fair, we need a lot more from both of these slots.

Question for you: Why do you think Yoshida’s play around Frinckles’ wagon? He seems to be very opposed. Would you agree with this or not?

17. ISO #2317

let me digest this, give me some time please. because i need to go back and look at the context also.
    the gist of it is Frinckles telegraphed exactly what he was doing in kind of a gaslighting fashion. You know when someone is guilty of something but they blame the other party of being guilty of that thing.

18. ISO #2318

19. ISO #2319

20. ISO #2320

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Okay, then. Why is Yoshida a better hit than Frinckles? Ill hear you out
    ikarus is always a liability at this point. I recommend you vote them out or vote me out to progress this game for town. They have taken wrong night action townpov and they don't want to admit it. They also think another PR reading into game correctly as TMI and admitted themselves to not read the game.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

21. ISO #2321

Remember I said I put a lot of stock in meta and why I was able to correctly tr Italiano? Well, since I tr Lol for the carol, I assume he has reliable meta on both Gikkles and Frinkles. That doesn’t mean he’s right or that Yoshida’s not a good vote.

We have time. I’m open to arguments.

22. ISO #2322

dude, just ISO my posts from today. and you will see the reasons on the last page but I encourage you to come to your own conclusion why yoshida is scum after reading my posts.
    Do you think roles should matter? Yoshida is gs and Frinkles’ bomb. My concern is that Yoshida’s trying really hard to get himself limmed. Does that concern you at all?

23. ISO #2323

Do you think roles should matter? Yoshida is gs and Frinkles’ bomb. My concern is that Yoshida’s trying really hard to get himself limmed. Does that concern you at all?
    i don't think yoshida is trying himself to get eliminated here, but i don't think it matters. bomb only goes off in case of nk attempt i believe. Flipping yoshida will also give us with 100% certainty that gikkle did not lie about this slot.

24. ISO #2324

Also I'm not ruling out the existence of fabricator.

Gun did fail to kill CE after all.

Whether it is because CE had auto vest on, or it was a fake gun and CE lied about gunsmith as opposed to fabricator is not clear.

But I'd believe gunsmith over fabricator since CE had no reason to lie
    Gikkle had two vests which work in the day.

25. ISO #2325

26. ISO #2326

i don't think yoshida is trying himself to get eliminated here, but i don't think it matters. bomb only goes off in case of nk attempt i believe. Flipping yoshida will also give us with 100% certainty that gikkle did not lie about this slot.
    He has requested to be eliminated. Gikkle flipped CE. we know CE had two vests. We know Ren shot Gikkle and it failed, so where did he get the gun then?

27. ISO #2327

if yoshida isn't flipped today

I'm forced to perma jail him sto stop him from giving gun to his teammate.

tonight's nk is either going to be myself or someone like Martin.

I think for this reason alone we should lynch shida today, so i can be used to protect another player if im at risk of dying anyway.

28. ISO #2328

He has requested to be eliminated. Gikkle flipped CE. we know CE had two vests. We know Ren shot Gikkle and it failed, so where did he get the gun then?
    Yoshida gave a gun to ren, but the gun failed. Whether the gun failed because of vest or because it was a fabricator gun is the question but Gikkle said he gave yoshida gunsmith so I don't really think it was a fake gun.
    Yoshida also thought he gave me a gun while I jailed him last night but since jailing is a role block, I did not receive a gun. He was asking me to shoot him today to solve his slot because it'd help town make a better decision based on his death. That's what I took away from his posts.

29. ISO #2329

Anyway I must go tend to some things. I will come back later and hope there's a lively discussion going on. Thanks Nancy for the talk. Ren, I'm still yet to go back and read but my first thought about your first point is that, at that point in time we were wondering if there was a redirection role. Since town redirection role would've come out, I thought his fishing for redirection role was good because it confirmed that if tthere was a redirection role (we did not learn this till Gikkle's post) it is most likely to be scum PR.

30. ISO #2330

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    @ikarusdk sorry forgot! since you are forced to take action.. jail Martin again because we don't want to lose a carol or another potential gun tonight.

H is neother

this is ikarus response to my request on EOD. can anyone make sense of it?

Hi guys

I jailed yoshida last night based on gikkles parting gift of honesty.

This is what transpired. You can come to your own conclusions.

Spoiler : jail chat :
    The room was created11:50 AM

powerofdeath entered for the first time11:50 AM

powerofdeath joined the chat11:58 AM

Ikarus entered for the first time12:02 PM

Ikarus: Hello sup12:03 PM

zzzzzzzzz entered for the first time12:03 PM

zzzzzzzzz: ???????12:03 PM

zzzzzzzzz: are you out of your mind12:03 PM

zzzzzzzzz: you just lost town the game12:04 PM

Ikarus: Why12:04 PM

Ikarus: Are you even aware what is going on12:04 PM

zzzzzzzzz: i am fully aware12:04 PM

Ikarus: What is your name12:05 PM

zzzzzzzzz: we just had a night with a carol + renegade received a gun. why would you jail anyone besides martin/same target in order to not mess other night actions?? we had a guaranteed CE elimination today that means there is no NK12:05 PM

zzzzzzzzz: did you even read the game??12:06 PM

zzzzzzzzz: we might aswell surrender thanks you12:06 PM

zzzzzzzzz: i am done12:07 PM

zzzzzzzzz: i will be voting you tomorrow for this12:07 PM

zzzzzzzzz: good night12:07 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat12:08 PM

zzzzzzzzz: tell your partners to get ready12:09 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat12:13 PM

Ikarus: For 1. Renade did not receive a gun. It was a fake gun. 2. Frinckles is carol. 3. Martin cannot receive carol12:13 PM

Ikarus: But I don't like your tone here12:14 PM

Ikarus: Only a mafia will get this angry about CE being voted out12:14 PM

Ikarus: You wanting me to jail Martin made absolutely no sense12:15 PM

Ikarus: What would that achieve12:15 PM

Ikarus joined the chat12:16 PM

Ikarus joined the chat12:25 PM

Ikarus: This guy is mafia fabricator rofl12:26 PM

Ikarus joined the chat12:42 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat1:45 PM

zzzzzzzzz: seriously if you are town you really need to step back and think about what you have done. I won't reveal your mistake tomorrow if you see into it. if you are mafia then I don't expect anything from you. you have done your part in that case and gg wp1:49 PM

zzzzzzzzz: also, you are either trolling or just don't realize that renegade shot a gun. host message clearly stated that.1:51 PM

powerofdeath joined the chat1:52 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat1:59 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat4:29 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat4:40 PM

zzzzzzzzz: hey im jk love you brother4:40 PM

zzzzzzzzz: doc n1 afk | n2 nancy4:40 PM

zzzzzzzzz: who do you think is mafia?4:40 PM

powerofdeath joined the chat9:08 PM

Ikarus joined the chat11:27 PM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat1:44 AM

zzzzzzzzz: the only person you should have jailed was Frinckles so you could get a carol but oh well. frinckles will probably get you eliminated regardless of alignment. I could side with you if you are actually town and see the mistake here1:48 AM

zzzzzzzzz: gl1:48 AM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat4:45 AM

zzzzzzzzz joined the chat11:35 AM

Ikarus joined the chat1:00 PM

Options
    and his first post coming into the day. no one cares about your jailer chat. anything could be said there. I think you confuse the roles with arcade here or it is just another fallacy of yours. NO ONE CARES. People are playing FM to read into what they say or vote here and read into the actions. Your action of jailing me means a lot more to others here instead of our chat.

Also note that

Yoshidas bomb comment a while back is TMI
    and his follow up which again makes no sense if people read into my bomber comments, I was only stopping ren from shooting anyone, not just frinckles. I would never do this as mafia like what the hell are you guys on about. Especially renegade who fuckin received his gun from me and I have been pushing him to shoot Gikkle and Frinckles the entire day but he thinks I only asked him to shoot Frinckles is also suspicious. I have breadcrumbed it to Renegade even before the Frinckles/Gikkle claims were made. If any other town wants it, I can bring the posts where I breadcrumb it. Gikkle obviously saw this coming and took a gambit. Now, why would I fuckin want CE eliminated during day by a gun I gave to Ren who thinks I am fuckin mafia???? LIKE CAN YOU PEOPLE GET SOME SENSE WHY WOULD MAFIA GUNSMITH PLAY LIKE THAT? I am actually so mad rn I wish I could give another gun to Ren so he could at least shoot me out today so I don't have to deal with this jailer and people not reading the game.

I...did not read all the EoD except Gikkles last post about yoshida.
    Admitting here they didn't read EOD or the posts. Contradicting themselves when they cased me on the basis of how good they read my posts? WTF

There is absolutely no chance i was ever going to jail loldebite
    Did loldebite breadcrumb or hint at them being a caroler yesterday? Why would they vote Gikkle over Frinckles in this case? You are either too goofy for me or just slipping once again because most of your posts dont make sense.

No Martin for that matter. Martin is a non PR player who is townier than any one of is here
    Some of my posts might not make sense either. Some of them were to wifom against mafia entire game and was harmless for town. I will take half credit on getting us both the Jailer and CE. If I weren't jailed, I could have gotten us a mafia today by providing another gun to shoot between Frinckles and Loldebite. Can people see how anti-town this jail was???????

I knew you wouldn't get a gun but you mentioning fabricator confused the hell out of me ikarus. Honestly people really need to start seeing your plastic contribution to the game and basically claiming to be the only good PR while shutting rest of us PRs down. I have no reason to believe you are town while you are being so carefree with your actions and make no sense the entire game. Half your ISO is full of with "OMG I AM SO TOWN"- get the hell out of here

-vote ikarusdk

31. ISO #2331

You jailing caroler claim was the best mechanical path for t!jailor. keeping your action the same was the mid path and jailing the fuckin gunsmith was the WORST MECH DECISION EVER
    If Ikarus had jailed Lol, I’d probably be voting him for that.

This is a truly horrible take.

32. ISO #2332

If Ikarus had jailed Lol, I’d probably be voting him for that.

This is a truly horrible take.
    yes ignore that post, I was genuinely confused about how Jailer worked at that point. Please refer to my EOD call where I requested him to jail Martin again so caroler can carol and gunsmith can give out a gun.

33. ISO #2333

34. ISO #2334

35. ISO #2335

36. ISO #2336

37. ISO #2337

38. ISO #2338

39. ISO #2339

40. ISO #2340

this is ikarus response to my request on EOD. can anyone make sense of it?

and his first post coming into the day. no one cares about your jailer chat. anything could be said there. I think you confuse the roles with arcade here or it is just another fallacy of yours. NO ONE CARES. People are playing FM to read into what they say or vote here and read into the actions. Your action of jailing me means a lot more to others here instead of our chat.

and his follow up which again makes no sense if people read into my bomber comments, I was only stopping ren from shooting anyone, not just frinckles. I would never do this as mafia like what the hell are you guys on about. Especially renegade who fuckin received his gun from me and I have been pushing him to shoot Gikkle and Frinckles the entire day but he thinks I only asked him to shoot Frinckles is also suspicious. I have breadcrumbed it to Renegade even before the Frinckles/Gikkle claims were made. If any other town wants it, I can bring the posts where I breadcrumb it. Gikkle obviously saw this coming and took a gambit. Now, why would I fuckin want CE eliminated during day by a gun I gave to Ren who thinks I am fuckin mafia???? LIKE CAN YOU PEOPLE GET SOME SENSE WHY WOULD MAFIA GUNSMITH PLAY LIKE THAT? I am actually so mad rn I wish I could give another gun to Ren so he could at least shoot me out today so I don't have to deal with this jailer and people not reading the game.

Admitting here they didn't read EOD or the posts. Contradicting themselves when they cased me on the basis of how good they read my posts? WTF

Did loldebite breadcrumb or hint at them being a caroler yesterday? Why would they vote Gikkle over Frinckles in this case? You are either too goofy for me or just slipping once again because most of your posts dont make sense.

Some of my posts might not make sense either. Some of them were to wifom against mafia entire game and was harmless for town. I will take half credit on getting us both the Jailer and CE. If I weren't jailed, I could have gotten us a mafia today by providing another gun to shoot between Frinckles and Loldebite. Can people see how anti-town this jail was???????

I knew you wouldn't get a gun but you mentioning fabricator confused the hell out of me ikarus. Honestly people really need to start seeing your plastic contribution to the game and basically claiming to be the only good PR while shutting rest of us PRs down. I have no reason to believe you are town while you are being so carefree with your actions and make no sense the entire game. Half your ISO is full of with "OMG I AM SO TOWN"- get the hell out of here

-vote ikarusdk

correction:

Jester and CE

41. ISO #2341

anyway, I said what needs to be said on this matter. If anyone actually cares, ping at me and I will gladly explain my pov further. I highly recommend everyone to either vote me out to clear a slot or vote ikarus out for the anti-town night action and the plastic case they have going on me.

42. ISO #2342

Looking back at the past few pages yoshida+ikarus looks like a TVT death tunnel

Frinckles is probably the best lynch rn imo coming from my rather limited perspective, this doesn't seem like a towny frinckles rn
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

43. ISO #2343

anyway, I said what needs to be said on this matter. If anyone actually cares, ping at me and I will gladly explain my pov further. I highly recommend everyone to either vote me out to clear a slot or vote ikarus out for the anti-town night action and the plastic case they have going on me.
    Nah if I were betting you're probably both town

This stuff doesn't look scummy to me
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

44. ISO #2344

I like this perspective, town points imo

45. ISO #2345

Gikkle had you as a top sr. If you’re scum, you could give a gun to a buddy. In a night where mafia had no kill, you were the optimal jk. If you’re town here, how do you not see that?

46. ISO #2346

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Have you missed all of my arguments for how Frinckles could be something that benefits from this gambit?

Mayor, Vengeful, Blackmailer, Blacksmith. All of these benefit from such a play.

I imagine fabricator shoots a blank, rather than "doesn't have any kind of public announcement at all"
    Very good point, end result still likens to Frinckles being scum in my pov which although it directly goes against Martin is where my brain is at

47. ISO #2347

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Nah if I were betting you're probably both town

This stuff doesn't look scummy to me
    how is listening to CE and jailing the GS is not scummy?

i gave you both Jester and CE and could have given another gun for today to shoot. even shooting me here helps the town instead of a dumb jail

48. ISO #2348

For the record my activity is going to be relatively limited, catching up and reading the setup as well so I don't start spewing random crap and make a fool of myself

49. ISO #2349

50. ISO #2350

how is listening to CE and jailing the GS is not scummy?

i gave you both Jester and CE and could have given another gun for today to shoot. even shooting me here helps the town instead of a dumb jail
    His POV could have been that CE gave you the gunsmith role as a mafia, assuming I'm interpreting the roles and stuff correctly

Not a great look but the way you two are communicating reads TVT to me