Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 3333
  1. ISO #2251

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Nothing personal.

My wincon is to weed out scum that is all.
    you have done a great job weeding out scum my guy.

now if you actually want to contribute to town, shoot me right now so the actual town can have some time to discuss and read into the game with 1 more slot resolved.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

2. ISO #2252

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    you have done a great job weeding out scum my guy.

now if you actually want to contribute to town, shoot me right now so the actual town can have some time to discuss and read into the game with 1 more slot resolved.
    I don't have the ability to shoot what are you on about

5. ISO #2255

6. ISO #2256

7. ISO #2257

8. ISO #2258

Wtf? I'm jailer what are you smoking bud

Or are you claiming to have given me the gun because them you should read my role card again because I am the perfect role block.
    or maybe i am wrong and you don't have a gun. i thought you get a gun. well thats lame i made a scene

-vote Frinckles

whatever you guys want at this point i will just sheep then

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

11. ISO #2261

12. ISO #2262

Caroler - Forced to visit one person each night. If the person did no night action, it will listen to Caroler's Song. The song will name 3 people and at least one of the name are mafia. The names can be any alive players including the listener and the Caroler. If the person did a night action, they will ignore the song and get no feedback.

Gikkle outing the prs only makes sense if he wanted to help caroler and therefore jziler knew not to jail non pr. So I think we do have reason to trust Gikkle.

13. ISO #2263

If Frinckles flips town then we eliminate loldebite and Nancy? If Frinckles is mafia then we get Stellaria? seems like a good PoE.

you can also vote me out today as a highly beneficial town elimination so that rest of town have less slots/pr to deal with.

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

If Frinckles flips town then we eliminate loldebite and Nancy? If Frinckles is mafia then we get Stellaria? seems like a good PoE.

you can also vote me out today as a highly beneficial town elimination so that rest of town have less slots/pr to deal with.
    I received 3 names: Stellaria, varcron and Zenon. This will be proven post-game, You are either scum or being woefully dense.

16. ISO #2266

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    @powerofdeath Are vests "auto" vests for the Chaos Executioner and does that protect them from shots during the day?
    I already asked a similar question last day and the host responded

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Shaman immunity does not work during the day. Vests are passive and do work during the day.

I feel like you didn't read most the game last day which can explain why you see me as scum with ikarus who also admitted to not read the game

17. ISO #2267

18. ISO #2268

19. ISO #2269

20. ISO #2270

21. ISO #2271

Okay, hold on a sec. Gikkle flipping CE was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Obviously, Gikkle got the real carol. But we can't really prove for certain that his results were real, can we? I'm thinking Gikkle probably hand-picked at least two of his claimed results. And he was hard pushing me. Considering we know Ikarus and Deb were power roles, then I'm thinking he didn't push Deb because it wouldnt be convenient to do so and he didn't push Ikarus because he thought Ikarus was Mafia. I'm assuming he thought I was town

22. ISO #2272

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Your takes this day are beyond terrible.
    did you ever give it a try to see it from my perspective? I have a jailer that did nothing all game but then decided to jail me after gikkle gave our roles away. You should understand why I am mad because I have been put in a spot which is not beneficial for town.

23. ISO #2273

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Okay, hold on a sec. Gikkle flipping CE was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Obviously, Gikkle got the real carol. But we can't really prove for certain that his results were real, can we? I'm thinking Gikkle probably hand-picked at least two of his claimed results. And he was hard pushing me. Considering we know Ikarus and Deb were power roles, then I'm thinking he didn't push Deb because it wouldnt be convenient to do so and he didn't push Ikarus because he thought Ikarus was Mafia. I'm assuming he thought I was town
    I got your name in my carol as well, so if it’s not you, then it has to be one of Varcron or Zenon but he didn’t retract anything he said when he outed carol and I don’t know why scum!Deb sends me a carol.

It’s obvious Gikkle wanted to help town or he wouldn’t out prs.

24. ISO #2274

I got your name in my carol as well, so if it’s not you, then it has to be one of Varcron or Zenon but he didn’t retract anything he said when he outed carol and I don’t know why scum!Deb sends me a carol.

It’s obvious Gikkle wanted to help town or he wouldn’t out prs.
    I'm assuming Deb sent you a carol because Deb thinks you're town. Im inclined to agree with that read.

I doubt Gikkle wanted to help town. It doesn't benefit town to out the Caroler, for example. He has no reason to help us to begin with.

25. ISO #2275

did you ever give it a try to see it from my perspective? I have a jailer that did nothing all game but then decided to jail me after gikkle gave our roles away. You should understand why I am mad because I have been put in a spot which is not beneficial for town.
    saying i did nothing all game is a bit insulting to my effort but w/e.

26. ISO #2276

I get why you’re mad. But I know I’m town and I got the carol. I don’t see why scum!Lol sends me a carol. I think Gikkle outed prs to help jailor and caroler. Lol was going to send it a non pr he tr, so I think Lol has to be town or he wouldn’t have sent it to me.

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

29. ISO #2279

30. ISO #2280

I'm assuming Deb sent you a carol because Deb thinks you're town. Im inclined to agree with that read.

I doubt Gikkle wanted to help town. It doesn't benefit town to out the Caroler, for example. He has no reason to help us to begin with.
    If it’s not you, it has to br one of Zenon or Vacron, so which one do you think it is then’

31. ISO #2281

32. ISO #2282

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I do be caroler. I sang to Nancy Drew last night.

Frinckles is outed scum.
    Spoiler : details on why Frinckles is outed scum :
    There are actually no other investigative roles than Sheriff, which can't detect CE so the claimed red check is 100% false (there is no redirection if Frinckles is Sheriff : he's got the 5th previously unknown role since I am caroler). Town never fakes a red check blindly like that, thus Frinckles has to be scum.

I assume part of the reason Frinckles went for that play was to protect Stellaria, 'cause as I said earlier I believe the carol was legit.

I agree that yoshida being gunsmith and asking ren to shoot frinckles is almost certainly scum.
    Spoiler : ikarusdk blocks :
    Thus I believe ikarusdk probably should jail yoshida unless he has already (which was optimal), in which case he should jail Stellaria, yoshida's last partner, to guarantee town gets a gun. Allows us to win one day faster.

Hopefully last night's song confirms any of the latter two.

GG ?

-vote Frinckles
    @Stellaria , thoughts on this?

33. ISO #2283

ftr Im fine still being under suspicion. But I don't think we should be treating me being in both carols as a red check, even if Gikkle's results weren't doctored
    If they weren’t doctored, then it’s very likely you because I think Ikarus is likely town and scum!Lol sending me a carol makes no sense. I know you tr Lol but those were the three names Gikkle mentioned.

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

37. ISO #2287

If it’s not you, it has to br one of Zenon or Vacron, so which one do you think it is then’
    Im tempted to say Vacron, a little because of Buster but also because it sort of felt like he popped in thread and didn't do anything. But maybe it could be Zenon. I don't know.

38. ISO #2288

@Stellaria , thoughts on this?
    My thoughts on the post: I agree Frinckles is probably just scum. He's playing out of his mind if he's actually a town bomb but I don't think that's feasible. So I'm down to vote there actually

-vote Frinckles

Ikarus said he jailed Yoshida, and Yoshida confirmed it. That alone isn't enough to entirely sway me, but the fact Ikarus was voting for Gikkle so early yesterday makes me feel better about his slot. Like he really was town and just really thought Gikkle was full of shit.

But obviously, I know I'm not scum. So I think Gikkle's results were doctored to some degree. It's not like he knew who the scum were, so if he kept one name from his original list, it's not even like that name, whatever it was, was scum.

Actually, now that I'm thinking on it, maybe he got Deb in his original list, knew Deb was Caroler, and decided to put Deb on the doctored list just in case?

39. ISO #2289

If they weren’t doctored, then it’s very likely you because I think Ikarus is likely town and scum!Lol sending me a carol makes no sense. I know you tr Lol but those were the three names Gikkle mentioned.
    Fair but if it wasn't doctored then Ikarus is always scum

40. ISO #2290

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

45. ISO #2295

46. ISO #2296

47. ISO #2297

This is going to make me sound scummy as fuck and I am very well aware of this fact. But I am going to post all my thoughts/suspicions/frustrations here.

There is no doubt here that Yoshida is scum Gunsmith. His posts EoD and today make very little sense from Town POV and his jail chat log was extremely suspicious. I am not going to be changing my vote today. This slot is 100% mafia and if it's town I am going to eat my words and will accept any abuse that will incur (but tbh this slot basically revealed it themselves). Go back to all their 'read' posts and tell me they do not reeek TMI now that we know who has all the roles. I honestly thought yoshida was a bad CE and this is why I did not question Yoshida until EoD.

Stellaria's name has been in both carols 1)Gikkle and 2)Nancy. Anyone contesting or doubting loldebites Carol claim is auto push. But how confident are we in Gikkle telling the truth and Nancy telling the truth.
    I'd say Gikkle had no reason to either help or ruin town game. I don't think he's the type to intentionally screw up town game just for the lols and more confusion. For this reason alone, I am inclined to believe and act on Gikkle's parting words to us. That means, loldebite and stellaria.

Nancy has been pretty towny except she's had moments where she was extremely uncertain. I was not very comfortable with her hesitation on day 3,4. If she was scum with loldebite and pushing Stellaria by faking the carol to include stellaria, then I applaud them because I wouldn't have looked at Nancy as my POE till MYLO situation.

So exactly why are town clearing Loldebite?

I would like Frinckles to give me a serious answer as to why he made that play on Gikkle. And because we are too obsessed with the Frinckles making such outrageous and blatantly scummy play, we are auto clearing loldebite as town. Frinckles did not want to be shot by renegade. Also he wanted me to jail him. I'm trying to figure out why he does not want to die because the whole play was completely suicidal. I don't understand.

I am NOT voting Frinckles today because I do not think his play is AI until he can ELI5 to me especially with Gikkle flipping CE. If Gikkle was town, then Frinckles 1000% has to be mafia. Why waste all that effort and put yourself on the chopping block to lynch CE when killing CE is the goal for mafia?

These are for certain.

Frinckles lied about being carol.
    Gikkle said Frinckles is bomb.
    Loldebite is carol who gave the songs to Gikkle and Nancy.
    Frinckles and Loldebite cannot be t/t also not w/w because I think their pairing with other players make more sense than them bussing each other.

Unless you guys can prove it to me why mafia!Frinckles would pull a suicidal move to lynch a CE, not the actual carol or another PR, I am not going to be able to townclear loldebite. In a world where Frinckles THOUGHT he was doing some superman fancy play shit (in fact that was stupid if he thought it was the case) and he is town, then it makes loldebite and nancy as mafia partners. This take is further supported by the fact that Loldebite wanted to lynch Frinckles yesterday but could not make up her mind between Gikkle and Frinckles, and was VERY ADAMANT that Gikkle and Frinckles were t/w. Also it was loldebite and yoshida that both pressured Renegade to shoot either slot (CE with one vest down is just two nights away from killing CE). If frinkcles gets shot, then it's one town down or two towns down depending on if frinckles was a bomb from their POV. Luckilyl Ren shot the CE (i thought it was a fake gun) not the bomb. Also I know this last bit is a bit of outrageous suspicion, but loldebite easily followed frinckles unvoting Gikkle when Gikkle revealed he was CE. Why would town!loldebite unvote CE there (i know he knew it wasn't going to change anything). At the time of the vote, there were still few players that did not park their vote so if we managed to skip the day, then CE only has one more vest. Also when I voiced my frustration at Varcron/Zenon slot potentially being a mafia member just coating till MYLO, Debs was very quick to shut that idea down and bullied me to move on. This is not a very towny view IMO.

Now moving on to Stellaria. I absolutely have no clue why this slot has this undying obsession about me since day 2. What have I done to deserve such dedication to kill me?

Disclaimer - i know this post has alot of unpopular views that will upset some people and you should take it with a grain of salt, but you do need to understand that we are possibly wrong in our current world view. Just like we were about Auwt and Gikkle.

48. ISO #2298

I thought Varcron seemed to be more engaged than Zenon/Jerimiah/Clemons. I don’t really see any of the three incarnations doing much solving.
    you are calling 6 half hearted posts as...more engaged?

Also that is exactly what i mean. If I was mafia I might as well just afk and post bare minimum to avoid modkill and win it that way?

49. ISO #2299

50. ISO #2300

you are calling 6 half hearted posts as...more engaged?

Also that is exactly what i mean. If I was mafia I might as well just afk and post bare minimum to avoid modkill and win it that way?
    It was my impression. I’m not apologizing for my opinion. I put a lot into gutreads.