Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town

Chaotic Executioner
    Jester

Special Mechanics:
    At Day 1, there will be discussion for 24 hours, however nobody will be voted out that day. You can still vote people, but they will be meaningless.
    At Night 1, Mafia will not be able to perform their Factional Night kills. Chaotic Executioner, however, must decide 5 players of their choice to give out a power role from the list. Each power roles will be unique, there will not be 2 people with the same power roles that get assigned by Chaotic Executioner.
    However, Jester may choose a power role in the list for themselves for their benefit, and it may be a duplicate of a role Chaotic Executioner assigned to someone.
    Be aware that people with a power role can be from either alignment, and they are someone that Chaotic Executioner want to see dead at any cost.
    Once Chaotic Executioner win, they will exit the game with a victory. Town will enter "Sudden Death" where they must vote out every mafia in succession. During Sudden Death, nights are 100% skipped, so no more night actions or factional kills.
    If town is successful in voting out all the remaining mafia, the game will end and town will win with Chaotic Executioner. If town vote out another town during the sudden death, the game will end and Mafia will win with Chaotic Executioner. If Jester get voted out during Sudden Death, then game end with both Mafia and Town loss, and Jester will win with Chaotic Executioner.
    If Chaotic Executioner ever get voted out at any point of the game, the following night there will be no factional kill from the Mafia.

Most Power Roles are FORCED to perform their roles each nights unless the word forced isn't in the role.
    Mafia are FORCED to perform their factional night kill each nights.
    "FORCED" is in this setup to prevent people from NOT using their roles if they think its harmful for their wincon.

Most roles does not cause feedbacks, please look under Feedbacks to see which roles does have/cause feedbacks.

Starting from Day 2, 5 people will receive their new roles. Days will be 48 hours, and nights will be 24 hours.
    Plurality vote will be used. Not voting will count as Skipping the Day. Hammering does not lynch the person or end the day. Whoever have the most votes by 48 hours will be voted out. In an event of a tie, the day is skipped.

Mafia cannot perform factional kills on themselves.

Since there are no votes on Day 1, all living players will publicly vote to choose 1 of the role cards that Chaotic Executioner is forced to give to someone of their choice. In an event of a tie, Chaotic Executioner can decide privately to break the tie.

Possible Roles: Fabricator, Actress, Tailor, Oracle, Bomb, Blacksmith, Sheriff, Roleblocker, Doctor, Caroler, Gunsmith, Vengeful, Janitor, Mentor, Blackmailer, Mayor, Marshall, Crier, Bus Driver, Witch, Jailor, Cult Leader, Shaman, Illusionist

Role Card:

Feedbacks:

Order of Operations:
    Vengeful Kill
    Jailor Jail
    Roleblocker Visit
    Bus Driver Visit
    Witch Visit
    Actress/Oracle Visit
    Tailor Visit
    Mafia Faction Kill/BlackSmith's Gun Kill
    Doctor Visit/Shaman visit
    BlackSmith Vest/Bomb trigger
    Janitor Clean.
    Fabricator/BlackSmith/Gunsmith Visit
    Sheriff Visit
    Blackmailer visit
    Cult Leader Visit
    Illusionist Visit
    Caroler Visit

Rules:
    No editing, no deleting posts
    No videos
    Cannot mention anything at all from your DMs with the host. This may result in a modkill depend on severity.
    If you have questions, ask in GREEN TEXT and I will answer them.
    No cheating, contacting out of game, or playing against your win condition.
    You must post at least once every 24 hours. You will receive 1 warning, and will be replaced if this happen the second time.

Win Condition:
    Town: Eliminate the Mafia
    Mafia: Gain 50% Majority
    Chaotic Executioner: Survive to see at least 4 of your choice to die in any mean or form.
    Jester: Get voted out

In Case of Ties: Mafia > Town. Chaotic Executioner can win with both Town and Mafia if both win conditions are met.
    Feedback for carol is here
    Just replace (name), (name), and (name) with lolde, stellaria, ikarus

2. ISO #1952

3. ISO #1953

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I can't directly quote it, but the feedback for the carol is in the first few posts of the thread with all the other feedback. Just replace the names with Loldebite, Ikarus, Stellaria.
    I’m having an extremely difficult time finding older posts, so it would really help if you either linked or quoted them for me.

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    I’m having an extremely difficult time finding older posts, so it would really help if you either linked or quoted them for me.
    I quoted it just above. Although you'll have to click the go to post button to see the feedback since the feedback itself is in quoted.

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

13. ISO #1963

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    S-FM Chaotic Executioner

Role List:
    Vanilla Mafia
    Vanilla Mafia
    Vanilla Mafia

Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town
    Vanilla Town

Chaotic Executioner
    Jester

Special Mechanics:
    At Day 1, there will be discussion for 24 hours, however nobody will be voted out that day. You can still vote people, but they will be meaningless.
    At Night 1, Mafia will not be able to perform their Factional Night kills. Chaotic Executioner, however, must decide 5 players of their choice to give out a power role from the list. Each power roles will be unique, there will not be 2 people with the same power roles that get assigned by Chaotic Executioner.
    However, Jester may choose a power role in the list for themselves for their benefit, and it may be a duplicate of a role Chaotic Executioner assigned to someone.
    Be aware that people with a power role can be from either alignment, and they are someone that Chaotic Executioner want to see dead at any cost.
    Once Chaotic Executioner win, they will exit the game with a victory. Town will enter "Sudden Death" where they must vote out every mafia in succession. During Sudden Death, nights are 100% skipped, so no more night actions or factional kills.
    If town is successful in voting out all the remaining mafia, the game will end and town will win with Chaotic Executioner. If town vote out another town during the sudden death, the game will end and Mafia will win with Chaotic Executioner. If Jester get voted out during Sudden Death, then game end with both Mafia and Town loss, and Jester will win with Chaotic Executioner.
    If Chaotic Executioner ever get voted out at any point of the game, the following night there will be no factional kill from the Mafia.

Most Power Roles are FORCED to perform their roles each nights unless the word forced isn't in the role.
    Mafia are FORCED to perform their factional night kill each nights.
    "FORCED" is in this setup to prevent people from NOT using their roles if they think its harmful for their wincon.

Most roles does not cause feedbacks, please look under Feedbacks to see which roles does have/cause feedbacks.

Starting from Day 2, 5 people will receive their new roles. Days will be 48 hours, and nights will be 24 hours.
    Plurality vote will be used. Not voting will count as Skipping the Day. Hammering does not lynch the person or end the day. Whoever have the most votes by 48 hours will be voted out. In an event of a tie, the day is skipped.

Mafia cannot perform factional kills on themselves.

Since there are no votes on Day 1, all living players will publicly vote to choose 1 of the role cards that Chaotic Executioner is forced to give to someone of their choice. In an event of a tie, Chaotic Executioner can decide privately to break the tie.

Possible Roles: Fabricator, Actress, Tailor, Oracle, Bomb, Blacksmith, Sheriff, Roleblocker, Doctor, Caroler, Gunsmith, Vengeful, Janitor, Mentor, Blackmailer, Mayor, Marshall, Crier, Bus Driver, Witch, Jailor, Cult Leader, Shaman, Illusionist

Role Card:

Feedbacks:

Order of Operations:
    Vengeful Kill
    Jailor Jail
    Roleblocker Visit
    Bus Driver Visit
    Witch Visit
    Actress/Oracle Visit
    Tailor Visit
    Mafia Faction Kill/BlackSmith's Gun Kill
    Doctor Visit/Shaman visit
    BlackSmith Vest/Bomb trigger
    Janitor Clean.
    Fabricator/BlackSmith/Gunsmith Visit
    Sheriff Visit
    Blackmailer visit
    Cult Leader Visit
    Illusionist Visit
    Caroler Visit

Rules:
    No editing, no deleting posts
    No videos
    Cannot mention anything at all from your DMs with the host. This may result in a modkill depend on severity.
    If you have questions, ask in GREEN TEXT and I will answer them.
    No cheating, contacting out of game, or playing against your win condition.
    You must post at least once every 24 hours. You will receive 1 warning, and will be replaced if this happen the second time.

Win Condition:
    Town: Eliminate the Mafia
    Mafia: Gain 50% Majority
    Chaotic Executioner: Survive to see at least 4 of your choice to die in any mean or form.
    Jester: Get voted out

In Case of Ties: Mafia > Town. Chaotic Executioner can win with both Town and Mafia if both win conditions are met.
    Okay, figured it out.

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

16. ISO #1966

17. ISO #1967

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    In terms of the main synopsis, day 2 auwt the jester was lynched, the train there may be interesting right at EOD.
    Day 3 there has been a lot of reveals of information. Ikarus claimed they jailed Martin. Frinckles claimed they sent a carol to Ikarus, which was "lost" because the jailor gets all the night actions of their jailed target. I claimed to have received a day gun. Gikkle claims to have received a carol with Loldebite, Ikarus, and Stellaria in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenon View Post
    Sup lovelies. A run down and some info about my slots space in this game would make my day.

Thank you all ^^
    Ren gave a pretty good run down here

18. ISO #1968

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    In terms of the main synopsis, day 2 auwt the jester was lynched, the train there may be interesting right at EOD.
    Day 3 there has been a lot of reveals of information. Ikarus claimed they jailed Martin. Frinckles claimed they sent a carol to Ikarus, which was "lost" because the jailor gets all the night actions of their jailed target. I claimed to have received a day gun. Gikkle claims to have received a carol with Loldebite, Ikarus, and Stellaria in it.
    @Zenon

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

I will start this wagon since no one seems to be willing to believe that Frinckles could possible have one of several roles which would benefit from this play.

-vote Skip

This will at least confirm me as town, as Frinckles will not die tonight.
    Is the only way to vote skip to not be voting anyone?
    Well,
    -unvote

26. ISO #1976

I will start this wagon since no one seems to be willing to believe that Frinckles could possible have one of several roles which would benefit from this play.

-vote Skip

This will at least confirm me as town, as Frinckles will not die tonight.
    How does Frinckes not being nk’d confirm you as town?

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

So normally when I play games I do like back reads where I just reply to thinks while I'm reading back until I catch up than I real time.

Obvs there is 40 pages for me to backread and I'd basically be spamming my perspective while I played catch up. Would that be bothersome for y'all?
    You should know we only have until 8:00pm EST to vote tonight.

30. ISO #1980

So normally when I play games I do like back reads where I just reply to thinks while I'm reading back until I catch up than I real time.

Obvs there is 40 pages for me to backread and I'd basically be spamming my perspective while I played catch up. Would that be bothersome for y'all?
    If that's how you wanna do it, go for it.

I personally recommend just writing questions to specific people off to the side and keeping the link to that post next to it. Easier to keep people honest, and if they answer your questions while you read, you take out redundancy.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

33. ISO #1983

34. ISO #1984

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    If others think this is optimal, I may reconsider but I don’t trust you at all rn, sorry.
    Is your distrust of me still based on the stuff about the night kill or some kind of AtE? Or are you trusting frinckles' word?

Because I think it should be fairly obvious if I'm intentionally deceiving you about optimal play.

Like, you acknowledge that there is one unaccounted for PR, correct?
    And bus driver, witch, or illusionist are possible roles that mafia may possess which could make me receive a carol as town?
    And mayor, blackmailer, blacksmith, and vengeful are all roles which mafia may possess which would make Frinckles' play worth it?

Stop me if any of that isn't correct. But it's not false. Mafia could have any of those 7 roles. All of those 7 roles would have some explanation for why I, a townie, would receive a carol when Frinckles said he targeted Ikarus.

And yet - Frinckles way too readily dismisses the very real possibility of Witch/Bus Driver/Illusionist. He has not tried to critically analyze me at all. He has no shown no signs of even considering the possibility that I am town.

I don't think any of the above are things you can disagree with? Correct me if I'm wrong there.

So when someone says they believe I am scum, they are saying they believe that NONE of the seven roles are a consideration for them (despite 4 of them possibly resulting in a losing game for town), and that they think an experienced townie wouldn't try and do any kind of real analysis on who they are accusing or look for my partners at all.

Skipping the vote is the safest play here. Most optimal? Probably not, but the most optimal play would be to vote out Frinckles, and no one seems willing to do that. So unless you firmly believe from the bottom of your heart that I am individually scummy, voting me because you agree with Frinckles is making a gamble that mafia didn't receive one of seven possible roles.

37. ISO #1987

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

What am I looking for?
    Jester - When voted out, you exit the game with a victory. During Sudden Death, if you are voted out, game will instantly end with Jester's and Chaotic Executioner's victory. On Night 1, you may choose a role from the list for yourself for your own benefit. You may also receive an additional role from Chaotic Executioner and you can perform both roles every nights.
    If you are town, which doesn't matter anyway because we are both fucked, there is a slim chance that Auwt could have done something here. I'm just confused about the wordage. Does he receive both roles and do both roles N1?

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

49. ISO #1999

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If you are town, which doesn't matter anyway because we are both fucked, there is a slim chance that Auwt could have done something here. I'm just confused about the wordage. Does he receive both roles and do both roles N1?
    I highly doubt it
    and don't pretend like you're actually considering the possibility I'm town lol

50. ISO #2000

I highly doubt it
    and don't pretend like you're actually considering the possibility I'm town lol
    Well, I slept on it and tbh I did for a moment.

We already went through the bullshit, I legitimately was thinking we missed something in the setup and I saw that bit about Auwts role. Auwt was gonna poop all over this game.

@ikarusdk if you don't jail me you are getting turbod. I don't know the NAR for this game and I'm gonna assume kills go before carols so you may as well keep me alive.