S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 3333
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Btw Gikkle, I reckon Frinckles almost always plays that early in early days and from my limited experience it's usually much more accurate to judge Frinckles from his D2+. Since regular D2 is D3 here, I think we should only consider what he's done today and that's unfortunately a rather sad display.
    I don't say this often but what the hell is this shade man?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    3/4/5) are all things you could summarize broadly as "Frinckles tried a gambit", aside from Town/Scum hypotheticals

why do you summarize possible gambits as simply "tried a gambit" for Gikkle (point #2), and imply that Gikkle is doing a gambit only when Gikkle is scum, but when it comes to Frinckles you start pointing out individually different gambits and furthermore these gambits could be coming from either alignment of Frinckles?

I'm ignoring #6 because 6 is just silly and hence not really even a consideration imo.
    Idk maybe my definition of gambit is wacky, I've gotten flak for it before. 5) is much less gambit-y FMPOV. 3) is less of a gambit because he IS caroler I guess ? 4) I guess is a gambit too. Because I don't think Gikkle EVER fakes having been caroled as town, but I reckon Frinckles could pull the trigger on such a gambit as either alignement ?

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

Loldebite can you imagine with me?

A player receives a carol. He posts it in thread. Then another player claims to have received a carol and posts it in thread. The order does not matter.

Which one is scum? It's a relatively safe play to make.

Now, the world we're in is the one where nobody received a carol because it went to a jailer and the scum player from the aforementioned thought experiment still decided to put a fake carol into the thread.

7. ISO #1557

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Alright, here is some additional information.

I received a day gun from a gun smith or a fabricator, so that is one of the roles out there, could be illusionist.
    illusionist or not

it does show that it is one less role that could've targeted Ikar or Gikkle to cause the current situation

jailor (Ikar)
    caroler (Frinckles)
    Tailor (Auwt's role from CE)
    gunsmith/fabricator/illusionist? -- someone who targeted Renegade
    Unknown role

Technically possible that its a lie given only you have claimed this (unless someone else has -- I haven't read up yet), but I'll believe it until circumstances suggest otherwise.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #1558

Bro stop playing like a crack addict whose seller is GIkkle and I'll stop acting like you're one
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahSablan View Post
    Man I’m ngl, FM feels pretty experienced but it’s pretty fun.
    Mafia is a hard game.

Except for today.

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

btw in the world where Gikkle is CE and lied and you are Caroler, all remaining PRs are exactly Ika, Stellaria & me.

Saying it out loud makes it obvious it would be such a stupid play lol, I don't think that's a possiblility. So Gikkle as CE never fakes this. Great news, because I was afraid there was a world where Gikkle is NOT scum YET all options in the carol are a miselim and that possibility is now out of question.

Which means we should get back to Stellaria, Ika & me
    I don't think I fully wrap my head around this.

I don't quite understand (or see) the reasoning where Gikkle is CE and he is being 100% truthful about the feedback. If that's what you're saying, I'd like clarification on that because it may mean that I agree with you that we should vote in Stellaria/Ika/You (I probably vote Stellaria in that case).

Also, if it isn't clear, I've come to the conclusion while I was gone that Frinckles is likely town regardless of what Gikkle is. Based on my botched reasoning before, we currently have three mis-eliminations before mafia win the game. If Frinckles is lying about what he did, which would make him mafia caroler imo, we would likely find that out before the threee mis-eliminations and correctly vote him out. Frinckles playing the way he has is sorta suicide if mafia.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    You're acting like me, you, and Ikarus are random people. Me and Ikarus were top posters. You are a generally solid player that people recognize.

There is absolutely no reason to believe a bus driver might not look at me and Ikarus and think to bus drive us. Or to look at you and decide to witch you to one of the to posters.

This whole discussion is wasting my brain power. If you're town all you've done is distract people from discussing Stellaria/Ikarus/Loldebite. Even if you have reason to doubt me that should be something you still try and solve.
    I don't think we can really theorize about bus driver play towards any meaningful point

I've never really been told what's proper play with it anyways and furthmore the few times I've been it I largely just did whatever I wanted rather than whatever I thought optimal (because, tbh, redirection is inherently circumstantial in its value and so predicting its value with certain moves is quite hard)

reminds me of the time when I bus-driver'ed you as mafia and when I claimed you went "what the heck I thought that was a friendly visit but you were trying to get me killed???" lmao
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Jeremiah has barely been on and Buster hasn't shown up at all.

Mod players should go through an introductory game.....
    I doubt we would muster enough players from the mod/arcade to do an introductory gmae.

I've been told its been attempted in the past, and I presume that means after our game back in middle of 2020.

At the very least, its not the primary direction that staff want to take as it doesn't seem likely to encourage and sustain growth.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1570

I doubt we would muster enough players from the mod/arcade to do an introductory gmae.

I've been told its been attempted in the past, and I presume that means after our game back in middle of 2020.

At the very least, its not the primary direction that staff want to take as it doesn't seem likely to encourage and sustain growth.
    am i an outlier.

21. ISO #1571

I don't think I fully wrap my head around this.

I don't quite understand (or see) the reasoning where Gikkle is CE and he is being 100% truthful about the feedback. If that's what you're saying, I'd like clarification on that because it may mean that I agree with you that we should vote in Stellaria/Ika/You (I probably vote Stellaria in that case).

Also, if it isn't clear, I've come to the conclusion while I was gone that Frinckles is likely town regardless of what Gikkle is. Based on my botched reasoning before, we currently have three mis-eliminations before mafia win the game. If Frinckles is lying about what he did, which would make him mafia caroler imo, we would likely find that out before the threee mis-eliminations and correctly vote him out. Frinckles playing the way he has is sorta suicide if mafia.
    If Gikkle is CE and lies to get 3 PR in the carol, that would be equivalent to outing all PR roles, which looks quite stupid because that's critical information for both town and mafia to juggle around. Arguably more important for town tho so maybe it's still conceivable.

And yeah it makes little sense for Frinckles as scum, which is why I refuse to endulge in that thunderdome.

22. ISO #1572

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    Existence of a potential Gunsmith tells me there has to be a bomber. CE always wants a fast game in this setup with no skips.
    don't think I agree on basis that the gunsmith doesn't do the killing themselves

if it were a typical day-vig role or whatever I would agree

fast games seems like YOLO'ing it for the win and hoping more PRs die than non-PRs before game-end, and so I don't think its optimal play for CE to want a fast game though they may want to add in one kill-power of some form somewhere
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Loldebite can you imagine with me?

A player receives a carol. He posts it in thread. Then another player claims to have received a carol and posts it in thread. The order does not matter.

Which one is scum? It's a relatively safe play to make.

Now, the world we're in is the one where nobody received a carol because it went to a jailer and the scum player from the aforementioned thought experiment still decided to put a fake carol into the thread.
    Yes I can imagine it. The latter is the wordview you want to push. I don't believe it because I think it's less likely. Simple as that.

25. ISO #1575

Its taking me too long to catch up.

So I have 10 minutes to read the more recent posts and then do some thinking + a decision.

Its possible I may still be around to surface-level monitor things but this game can't be my main focus due to my other obligations.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #1576

Gikkle either you entirely missed all of my content, or you misinterpreted everything I've said up to this point, or you're scum and you're taking every advantage that you can. So, so super easy to just say that none of my content is ever worth looking back on. But you're biased. You hard TR Ikarus (and WHY even do that to begin with?) I made some good points against Ikarus in my catchup posts that you seem to like to completely ignore (at least, I think they're good)

And you also entirely missed all of the context behind that list of reads that I had. I had some feelings that there could possibly be scum between you and Deb because of the interactions you'd had before. It wasn't something I wanted to dismiss yet but I didn't individually think either of you were scummy. I mean, I had a bunch of thoughts about who could be paired or unpaired in that post. But I had figured who I thought the scum could be between and I listed out those people. I kept you and deb on there specifically because if all of my other choices were wrong, I was pretty confident it could be either you or Deb. Now I'm considering your slot again. I'm still going to just vote Ikarus. I hard SR him more than anyone else but if he flips green then I think I'd rather vote you than deb

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

Its taking me too long to catch up.

So I have 10 minutes to read the more recent posts and then do some thinking + a decision.

Its possible I may still be around to surface-level monitor things but this game can't be my main focus due to my other obligations.
    if you can arrange it, come back in a bit. Ren should be back any minute now and his perspective helpfully could help you make up your mind I guess ? If there's anything you wanna know, ask

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

If Gikkle is CE and lies to get 3 PR in the carol, that would be equivalent to outing all PR roles, which looks quite stupid because that's critical information for both town and mafia to juggle around. Arguably more important for town tho so maybe it's still conceivable.
    hmmmm I can't agree with what you said but I've been thinking about what I would do if I were CE and whether or not I would lie about the results

I think I would share out of fear that not sharing gets me labelled a PR when I can't prove that (especially if no redirection roles were handed out)

And if I did share, I probably don't mess with it much because if most or all of the slots are judged to be town then that gets me thrown out of the game
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Gikkle either you entirely missed all of my content, or you misinterpreted everything I've said up to this point, or you're scum and you're taking every advantage that you can. So, so super easy to just say that none of my content is ever worth looking back on. But you're biased. You hard TR Ikarus (and WHY even do that to begin with?) I made some good points against Ikarus in my catchup posts that you seem to like to completely ignore (at least, I think they're good)

And you also entirely missed all of the context behind that list of reads that I had. I had some feelings that there could possibly be scum between you and Deb because of the interactions you'd had before. It wasn't something I wanted to dismiss yet but I didn't individually think either of you were scummy. I mean, I had a bunch of thoughts about who could be paired or unpaired in that post. But I had figured who I thought the scum could be between and I listed out those people. I kept you and deb on there specifically because if all of my other choices were wrong, I was pretty confident it could be either you or Deb. Now I'm considering your slot again. I'm still going to just vote Ikarus. I hard SR him more than anyone else but if he flips green then I think I'd rather vote you than deb
    I will make it a point to re read what you said since I guess I must have missed your point. Can't right this second though.

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

Did you even consider redirectives an option? Or Illusionist?
    Yeah about 900000 times.

Ikarus is a jailer.
    Auwt is a dead tailor.
    I am a caroler.
    Renegade received a gun (meaning gunsmith, fab or illusionist)
    one role is missing.

Seriously, it's all in the pamphlet. (Read my goddamn iso please)

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600

Fine it seems like you've missed everything. Ill go back through my posts and read them for you
    I'm not asking you to repeat what you've already said, I'm asking you to make a single post going in depth about all of your reasons for suspecting Ikarus in an effort to try and convince people who TR Ikarus to SR them. If I wanted simply your explanations I'd read your posts.