User Tag List

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Kay, thanks for the back & forth ika. You've yet to answer about frinckles, tho, why d'you think he's scum ?
    mainly because I feel he's got an agenda.

I ignored his initial vote on me as RVS and banter.

I did not realise at the time that his read list was towns only list.

So when I made my read list and scumleaned Frinckles, I was wondering why he did not place my name in his SR, yet he wanted people to sheep him and vote me.

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    okay. Now it is getting weird.

Hear me out.

As I explained a few times on Buster, and how I think he is town because I can totally understand his approach on Renegade and his attitude this whole time as an arcade player. But a number of us have already explained to Buster that this is different and he needs to explain after himself. He STILL refuses to engage with us. He is death tunneling on Ren right now eventhough he should know by now that things are a little different. Nothing has changed. Almost as if he is perfectly happy with how we currently perceive him and happy to keep up the act.

Is this towny?
    It is not towny and that's what convinced me after seeing his tunnel today.

I would like to add that

Ren's reponses to Buster is progressive, rather than abrupt in nature. Also feels very genuine.

His reaction to Buster has progressively gone from

'lol wut'
    'ok whatever'
    'little annoying now'
    'ok here's what u should do'
    'ok??'
    'ok im now distracted because of buster'

If you ISO ren, and see his posts about buster or reactions to him, you 'll know what I mean.

In one world it does makes sense that Renegade is ignoring Buster given his playstyle, but does he have to ignore all other interactions tied to Buster's two-day push? This lacks clarity for me and makes me question why you are attempting to clear Renegade.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

6. ISO #606

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post

In one world it does makes sense that Renegade is ignoring Buster given his playstyle, but does he have to ignore all other interactions tied to Buster's two-day push? This lacks clarity for me and makes me question why you are attempting to clear Renegade.
    I mean.......that alone does not clear him.

But I need something to start off to help town solve the game.

A good way to do this is form a gist of player alignments and either counter argue against myself or strengthen it.

7. ISO #607

mainly because I feel he's got an agenda.

I ignored his initial vote on me as RVS and banter.

I did not realise at the time that his read list was towns only list.

So when I made my read list and scumleaned Frinckles, I was wondering why he did not place my name in his SR, yet he wanted people to sheep him and vote me.
    Also I am not sure if I had said this earlier but I feel more comfortable about you Debs. I initially thought you were blindly trying to make a case on me, but I can see that you are just trying to solve me instead? Whereas Frinkcles..

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

Is there a reason you're addressing ika's posts and not mine ?

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    At the outset of the game, when there are a total of 13 players, the chances of any individual player being a townsperson are determined by the ratio of town players to the overall player count. In this case, with 8 town players, the initial probability of any player being a townsperson is 61.5%. This means that, statistically speaking, there is a slightly higher likelihood for a player to belong to the town faction.

However, as the game progresses and players are eliminated during the daytime, the ratio of town players to the remaining total players changes. If, for instance, one player gets eliminated during the day, the new ratio becomes 7 town players out of 12 total players.
    Consequently, the probability of an individual player being town-aligned decreases to 58.3%. This shift in probabilities reflects the fact that with one player eliminated, there is a relatively lower chance of any given player being on the town side.

Furthermore, the probabilities continue to evolve when nighttime actions, such as killings or other relevant events, take place. Let's say a player gets killed during the night phase, leaving 6 town players out of 11 remaining players. As a result, the likelihood of any individual player being a townsperson diminishes further to 54.5%.

One crucial aspect of this particular game, which sets it apart from an arcade or other forms of gameplay, is the availability of ample time to meticulously analyze and evaluate all the information being exchanged among the players. This extended duration allows for a more comprehensive understanding of the dynamics at play and affords the opportunity to adjust the probabilities associated with each player accordingly.

It is indeed refreshing to witness your recognition and understanding of the fact that different players may adopt distinct playstyles or strategies, and it is unnecessary to excessively dwell on such variations. By acknowledging this diversity and adapting one's analysis accordingly, a player can make more informed decisions and better assess the probabilities associated with each participant in the game.

-vote yoshida
    Here is my RVS

I don't like maths

-vote Auwt

11. ISO #611

Oh wow hadn't even read that 2nd part

This is just awful lol

-vote yoshida

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

I mean.......that alone does not clear him.

But I need something to start off to help town solve the game.

A good way to do this is form a gist of player alignments and either counter argue against myself or strengthen it.
    Are you not town?

Just kidding )

You can start by voting your top SR and see where it goes. This will help other players understand where your mind is at too.

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

Here is my RVS

I don't like maths

-vote Auwt
    Great then you can deflect your vote towards Yoshida 🙂.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

I see Auwt and loldebite won't even communicate but only throw shade, there is no point of me being around. I will be missing most of the day and might come back once to switch my vote.

Leaving my reads here from TOWN to SCUM:

Italiano = Frinckles = Nancy
    Gikkle
    Stellaria = Martin
    Renegade = Ikarus
    Buster = Auwt = clemens = loldebite

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

I see Auwt and loldebite won't even communicate but only throw shade, there is no point of me being around. I will be missing most of the day and might come back once to switch my vote.

Gikkle
    Stellaria = Martin
    Renegade = Ikarus
    I got the part about me, but what makes Renegade in that category as me?

25. ISO #625

Gikkle
    Stellaria = Martin
    Renegade = Ikarus
    Dude if you don't read the thread that's on YOU

I can't MAKE YOU read what I try to communicate to you

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

is clemensthelemon also new player? If so I'm not gonna vote the player for not being produced content yet.

I ISO'd Frinckles again, and I am starting to think that this is just an RVS vote and he simply hasn't stopped with his banter with me. Loldebite also said he never leaves RVS...I'd like him to come back before EoD to clear this up with me because it's hard not to sideeye this.

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    this is my attempt at a d1 vote without overthinking things much

hope I'm right

-vote Gikkle

Spoiler : raisins :

something something feel like lolde and gikkle are in different worlds and my TMI gut says lolde town as I think the reasons against them are similar to reasons used when he was a suspected town before, though I have not double-checked this in order to avoid over-thinking

I have a feeling that more of gikkle's posts are to demonstrate him thinking; a lot of their thinking is public (or is being made public eventually when quoting other's posts about X or Y slot) and I don't see much if any being hidden for any purpose despite him fence-sitting (i.e. not really making mind up) in some cases

I also gotta make more posts before I head off to do some exam studying, as otherwise I'm basically only here in the last hour or two of this day phase and that's asking to miss out on minimum posting requirements
    -vote MartinGG99

I'm gonna bite the bullet and go for the big fish.

I do not really like this post. I don't know if this is genuine but just because loldebite and gikkles have opposing world view, that does not make them t/w??
    Also gikkles opening up isn't scummy to me.

I also don't like the use of TMI there. As if you know it is TMI but you wanna be open about it so people wouldn't get suspicious about it. Almost like putting an /s to your sentence to mask your sarcasm on reddit. I forgot the terminology for it. It is almost midnight..

32. ISO #632

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    this is my attempt at a d1 vote without overthinking things much

hope I'm right

-vote Gikkle

Spoiler : raisins :

something something feel like lolde and gikkle are in different worlds and my TMI gut says lolde town as I think the reasons against them are similar to reasons used when he was a suspected town before, though I have not double-checked this in order to avoid over-thinking

I have a feeling that more of gikkle's posts are to demonstrate him thinking; a lot of their thinking is public (or is being made public eventually when quoting other's posts about X or Y slot) and I don't see much if any being hidden for any purpose despite him fence-sitting (i.e. not really making mind up) in some cases

I also gotta make more posts before I head off to do some exam studying, as otherwise I'm basically only here in the last hour or two of this day phase and that's asking to miss out on minimum posting requirements
    don't really sit well with me.

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

-vote MartinGG99

I'm gonna bite the bullet and go for the big fish.

I do not really like this post. I don't know if this is genuine but just because loldebite and gikkles have opposing world view, that does not make them t/w??
    Also gikkles opening up isn't scummy to me.

I also don't like the use of TMI there. As if you know it is TMI but you wanna be open about it so people wouldn't get suspicious about it. Almost like putting an /s to your sentence to mask your sarcasm on reddit. I forgot the terminology for it. It is almost midnight..
    AFAIK it's not because of our views but because of the back & forth.

As for the last § I think you're just overthinking a joke.

35. ISO #635

Because I am also a new player to FM.

Unless I have to, I would like to avoid voting clemensthelemon (if new), buster, yoshida on day 2 (well first lynch) because that wouldn't be fun for them?

So pls guys. give me reasons not to.
    Well "don't vote people you don't think are scum" is a good reason not to vote Buster, isn't it ?

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

AFAIK it's not because of our views but because of the back & forth.

As for the last § I think you're just overthinking a joke.
    what do you think about his reason to scumread gikkles?

I personally don't think back and forth is AI.

Mafia members can easily distance/bus each other as much as town members going at each other.

38. ISO #638

Well "don't vote people you don't think are scum" is a good reason not to vote Buster, isn't it ?
    Well I thought he was more towny than jester later today.

Then my view on buster collapsed because I realised he hasn't really changed despite people trying to advise him. I'm not trying to bust buster's nuts here but either he is extremely stubborn or he has an agenda he's not afraid to show. I'd assume a new player would at least be a bit more cooperative and be receptive to helps, you know what I mean?

39. ISO #639

@yoshida

Loldebite is talking about the line of posts addressed to you from #576 you haven't responded to.
    I don't think anything I say will be able to change their mind. I could say the same by using their logic I can't see what do they gain from my flip.

I have already telegraphed it to them that they are my next SR before, so they must have taken the hint- started calling me a vulture and bunch of other OMGUS posts. If it weren't me provoking them they were just surfing along and that's more than a tell.

@ikarusdk

Quote in reference:

ika & me but frinckles is out ? That is mildly surprising to me, what has Frinckles done that makes him feel better than either ika or me in your eyes ?

Also, what do you reckon ika's flip or mine would tell about the other of the pair and/or frinckles ?
    I have mentioned my confidence in ikarus - loldebite - renegade to have a non-town in the group. This was mostly based on how you guys been contributing nothing to the Buster situation by dismissing him as VI or Jester and ignoring the fact that we got coasters. Ikarus have been taking a step back and thinking about all the interactions which is making me reconsider my read on him while I have seen absolute minimal from Renegade. I must also mention Loldebite posts up until now were fluff and stuff but just started putting in some effort after my provocation. ++ I was pinged hard when Renegade started quoting Loldebite regarding what he thinks about Buster to further prove his point.

I don't see what does this have to do with Frinckles in the first place. I will acknowledge that they haven't done much lately but their Day 1 stance and few posts from Day 2 were good enough when I was looking at the game today. I can bring the exact posts if you want.

Help me see what I need to see if I am missing something about them.

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

lol what ? Where the fuck did I say anything of the sort about Buster ?
    When did Ren ?
    When did ANYONE actually ?
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    @Renegade do you have any thoughts currently? My vote was a joke but I don't really like your reaction to pressure (even though buster's reasoning isn't great) so far.
    Responding to ^
    IMO it's more tutoring a player's first FM than actual reaction to pressure...
    Responding to ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This.

And one thing that concerns me about Buster is that I'm not sure if he's just acting like a newb or acting more maliciously as say a Jester.

I'd give it 65% town 35% jester. But that is higher than expected Jester average for any given player.

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

I don't think anything I say will be able to change their mind. I could say the same by using their logic I can't see what do they gain from my flip.

I have already telegraphed it to them that they are my next SR before, so they must have taken the hint- started calling me a vulture and bunch of other OMGUS posts. If it weren't me provoking them they were just surfing along and that's more than a tell.
    You seem to have the timeline all warped. At the time I asked what flips would tell you, I was merely probing your reasoning for wanting to vote between ika/me/ren as IIRC that was how you worded it - at least I understood it that way.
    So, tldr, you think I've been surfing and that's pretty much it ? Btw I haven't taken no hints, cuz I still don't see what this is hinting at.

I have mentioned my confidence in ikarus - loldebite - renegade to have a non-town in the group. This was mostly based on how you guys been contributing nothing to the Buster situation by dismissing him as VI or Jester and ignoring the fact that we got coasters. Ikarus have been taking a step back and thinking about all the interactions which is making me reconsider my read on him while I have seen absolute minimal from Renegade. I must also mention Loldebite posts up until now were fluff and stuff but just started putting in some effort after my provocation. ++ I was pinged hard when Renegade started quoting Loldebite regarding what he thinks about Buster to further prove his point.

I don't see what does this have to do with Frinckles in the first place. I will acknowledge that they haven't done much lately but their Day 1 stance and few posts from Day 2 were good enough when I was looking at the game today. I can bring the exact posts if you want.

Help me see what I need to see if I am missing something about them.
    Why are you soooo focused on Buster ? There's 13 of us yet you blame everyone that's not caring about that particular dude ? Whyyy ?? Can't you understand that I really simply don't care about it ?
    I don't see how the "Buster situation" has anything to do with coasters ?
    Sure there was fluff. Well there still is lol.
    OMG ren quoted me, surely something is wrong !
    I thought me & frinckles were adjacent spots since I openly said I was sheeping them and we've been mostly agreeing on stuff or something ? Also how we're both "all about fluff" *gasp*

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

Ah, I understand now. It seems I misunderstood the situation, and I wrongly assumed that your posts were influenced by a coach, which led me to suspect you as the Jester. I apologize for the confusion.

I still hold the belief that you have a higher chance of being mafia compared to other players. You have flailed once and there are a couple more posts that came from your way I found it never coming from a town perspective. I am willing to discuss the situation with you. I will be repeating myself here but I am particularly interested in hearing your thoughts on the interactions between yourself, loldebite and Renegade. Show me your perspective.

-vote ikarusdk

It's possible that your or my judgement can be wrong but I am ready to adapt as this is not my final vote.
    I will admit I am not a fan of either vote on ikarus, yoshida or Frinckles.

Now we are starting to get somewhere.

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

Gikkle
    Stellaria = Martin
    Renegade = Ikarus
    I will keep it for later, when the game is going to end.
    This way I will be able to recall how hard I should've laughed at that last row being full green.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A