1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Yeah about 900000 times.

Ikarus is a jailer.
    Auwt is a dead tailor.
    I am a caroler.
    Renegade received a gun (meaning gunsmith, fab or illusionist)
    one role is missing.

Seriously, it's all in the pamphlet. (Read my goddamn iso please)
    i think i know who and what the last role is.

3. ISO #1603

4. ISO #1604

#1081 #1083 #1084

This is my main body of work on Ikarus. The two latter posts can be confusing if you don't know why I wrote them that way. Each post number denotes that I am responding directly to the post mentioned, and therefore, any post number I made responding to Ikarus, I'm talking to him directly. He only responded to one of my questions here, rhat being he apparently had no such meta on Buster

5. ISO #1605

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    so? We are trying to figure out if frinckles is telling the truth no? Am I missing context here?
    He means your question is silly because nobody is going to cc caroler. CE has to hand out only one of each role. It would be suicidal and dumb.

From everyone's point of view either Gikkle or myself is lying because we've exhausted every plausible scenario. So everyone should be voting there.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    #1081 #1083 #1084

This is my main body of work on Ikarus. The two latter posts can be confusing if you don't know why I wrote them that way. Each post number denotes that I am responding directly to the post mentioned, and therefore, any post number I made responding to Ikarus, I'm talking to him directly. He only responded to one of my questions here, rhat being he apparently had no such meta on Buster
    Oh are you the one that did the post number thing
    Figures why there's holes in my understanding of your thoughts. I got frustrated finding the posts you were referring to and just gave up. Could you please just quote them lol. Or link them somehow?

8. ISO #1608

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Figures why there's holes in my understanding of your thoughts. I got frustrated finding the posts you were referring to and just gave up. Could you please just quote them lol. Or link them somehow?
    But this isn't what I'm asking for stellaria

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

I unfortunately don't have the time to do this anymore. I have to leave. But I did what I can

14. ISO #1614

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Yeah now that you've made it 10x harder, OF FUCKING COURSE
    Your blood sugar loldebite.. I will make you some nachos next time.

Anyway, I'll say it again. Please vote me or gikkle. Everyone in the town should listen to loldebite tomorrow after I'm dead. Trust the plan.

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

Well these are my thoughts so far.

I know I am town. That is a fact. From MY POV, if Carol was true, it will be either loldebite and stellaria.

While I was working a thought hit my head and the more I thought about it, the more it makes sense.

That Gikkles is mafia, and I think he might be pulling a gambit. Hear me out.

Sorry I'm on phone at work so excuse me if my post sounds all over the place

The gambit I suspect is happening.

Mafia Gikkles wants to fake Carol. The real caroler, Frinckles knows he did not select Gikkles. We know that there is no town redirection role because they would've come out. Gikkles wanted to lynch one of three names during the day, and pushes stellaria. He probably did not expect the caroler to reveal but if he can get the caroler out for this gambit, which is what happened, all the better because they can NK the caroler also. We know renegade received a gun. So lynching stella (if town good for him, if mafia, get towncred so good for him), and shade Frinckles today in case they survive the NK, ren can shoot Frinckles the next day. I have no other reason to believe Frinckles isn't the Caroler here.

So to summarise.
    Gikkles kills one of three names based on fake Carol, either kill town or towncred for bussing miafa team.
    If real caroler comes out all the better. They can NK him too.

This means with his gambit,

He kills 2 towns, guaranteed 1 PR death with 1 possible spent bullet.

-vote Gikkles

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

I don't think Gikkle/stellaria is w/w or considering Gikkle had been pushing for Stellaria today.

If Gikkle flips mafia, I'm more inclined to believe loldebite/gikkle w/w considering how in synch they are today. They want to both ignore frinckles and push for stellaria.

If Gikkle flip town, frinckles need die tomorrow along with Stellaria.

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

I don't think Gikkle/stellaria is w/w or considering Gikkle had been pushing for Stellaria today.

If Gikkle flips mafia, I'm more inclined to believe loldebite/gikkle w/w considering how in synch they are today. They want to both ignore frinckles and push for stellaria.

If Gikkle flip town, frinckles need die tomorrow along with Stellaria.
    You seriously think GIkkle would lie about the carol and still include one scum in there ? Why do that ?

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

Well these are my thoughts so far.

I know I am town. That is a fact. From MY POV, if Carol was true, it will be either loldebite and stellaria.

While I was working a thought hit my head and the more I thought about it, the more it makes sense.

That Gikkles is mafia, and I think he might be pulling a gambit. Hear me out.

Sorry I'm on phone at work so excuse me if my post sounds all over the place

The gambit I suspect is happening.

Mafia Gikkles wants to fake Carol. The real caroler, Frinckles knows he did not select Gikkles. We know that there is no town redirection role because they would've come out. Gikkles wanted to lynch one of three names during the day, and pushes stellaria. He probably did not expect the caroler to reveal but if he can get the caroler out for this gambit, which is what happened, all the better because they can NK the caroler also. We know renegade received a gun. So lynching stella (if town good for him, if mafia, get towncred so good for him), and shade Frinckles today in case they survive the NK, ren can shoot Frinckles the next day. I have no other reason to believe Frinckles isn't the Caroler here.

So to summarise.
    Gikkles kills one of three names based on fake Carol, either kill town or towncred for bussing miafa team.
    If real caroler comes out all the better. They can NK him too.

This means with his gambit,

He kills 2 towns, guaranteed 1 PR death with 1 possible spent bullet.

-vote Gikkles
    Wth?
    Is it actually you Ikarus?
    Why are you so quick to throw me under the bus just because of the possibility I *could* be doing a gambit? And a poorly thought out gambit, apparently, since you think I didn't expect the caroler to CC.

Like, why are you ignoring all of my day play and my thought processes? What's going on here Ikarus?

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

You seriously think GIkkle would lie about the carol and still include one scum in there ? Why do that ?
    lie about the carol as scum and include another scum mate in there ?*

There is NO way dude.
    kind of a wolf judgement call imo.

on one hand, if you can railroad the lynch it's not a problem to include one in there for cred. on the other, i can see your point. gikkle didn't know a gunsmith/person with gun was in play when he made the carol so

either way the carol isn't real and that will be proven when he flips red.

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

Fair enough question. With that gambit, Gikkles isn't pushing for Frinckles. He is pushing Stellaria.

FYI that was speculation on top of my head, not a solid thought.

Now that I think about it, it makes no sense. I'll rescind that take. I can explain but my break is over so I'm just typing on the side rn.

35. ISO #1635

Fair enough question. With that gambit, Gikkles isn't pushing for Frinckles. He is pushing Stellaria.

FYI that was speculation on top of my head, not a solid thought.

Now that I think about it, it makes no sense. I'll rescind that take. I can explain but my break is over so I'm just typing on the side rn.
    Gikkle pushing me would be suicide (even though he contemplated it) because me being a wolf makes no sense. The goal was to put you three in a box or have a competing carol if you had actually received it.

Think how ridiculous this town would be if we had to examine two different carols.

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

Wth?
    Is it actually you Ikarus?
    Why are you so quick to throw me under the bus just because of the possibility I *could* be doing a gambit? And a poorly thought out gambit, apparently, since you think I didn't expect the caroler to CC.

Like, why are you ignoring all of my day play and my thought processes? What's going on here Ikarus?
    Gikkle, I like you and I've been sharing the same worldview 110%.

Considering I am still new who might be apporaching things in a wrong way from Vets POV, I cannot rely on my worldview alone. The only thing I am certain of is that I am town.
    But you are a vet player and I tend to consider most players I encounter as much better player than I am. So I'm paranoid.

38. ISO #1638

Gikkle, I like you and I've been sharing the same worldview 110%.

Considering I am still new who might be apporaching things in a wrong way from Vets POV, I cannot rely on my worldview alone. The only thing I am certain of is that I am town.
    But you are a vet player and I tend to consider most players I encounter as much better player than I am. So I'm paranoid.
    Frinckles is also a vet player, so why not be paranoid of him?

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

Are we EVER at MYLO ? If not, then I'll make my play based on

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'll make this as clear as I can. FMPOV, I basically have a red check on you.
    and vote Gikkle. If there IS a world where we're at MYLO with s!r shooting town then I'll wait for Ren to shoot. If ren refuses to shoot, then fucking hell IDK Frinckles & Ren have gotta be paired in that worldview so Frinckles goes I guess ?

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

and vote Gikkle. If there IS a world where we're at MYLO with s!r shooting town then I'll wait for Ren to shoot. If ren refuses to shoot, then fucking hell IDK Frinckles & Ren have gotta be paired in that worldview so Frinckles goes I guess ?
    I'm confused. You want me to shoot or not shoot?

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

I have explained this several times. Frinckles does not have a red check on me. There is a very real possibility we are T/T. The dismissal of this possibility is wolf inspired, I think.

Stellaria is the vote for today.

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

48. ISO #1648

because i have no reason to believe frinckles isn't the caroler who gave the carol to me. It just makes sense in my head.
    It's like you got to the right conclusion but don't know how you got there.

49. ISO #1649

If ren shoots a townie and we miselim, then we have 6 townies. NK passes, 5 townies to 3 scum. Day gun is handed out to the 3rd scum, shoots, 4 townies to 3 mafia & 1 CE. If mafia has ANY single source of NK possible we might be at MYLO.
    we have CE as NK soak so MYLO might not come that soon.

50. ISO #1650

Or would we be ? Even in 3v3v1, does CE side against town ? For CE to hope to win in that scenario he'd have to team against the team that has the most PRs, and mafia knows which it is. So I guess the absolute worse scenario is 3v3v1 with 2 TPRs remaining to 1 or 0 SPRs, forcing CE to side with mafia. It is a possibility.