S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 62
Register

User Tag List

Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 3333
  1. ISO #3051

  2. ISO #3052

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    My issue is that I would be flipping a coin at this point and I think I can figure it out either way.
    highly doubtful since the deaths are almost predictable regardless of who's mafia and any one of zenon/martin/ikarus being kept alive and left as a potential suspect could be argued as something the mafia was trying to do in their own favor

    and if it is Ikarus who's mafia then, like I said, vast majority of cases its expected play to (mis)eliminate me and not him. And if it does come to Martin/Ikarus, I'm not going to be spamming posts or whatever about it because that's just how it is. We got outplayed. I'll just vote and more or less leave it at that for the day and wait for the game to end.

    Only time where I might throw a big fuss is if we go into F3 with Zenon around or if we're trying to do a yeet at MYLO.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  3. ISO #3053

  4. ISO #3054

  5. ISO #3055

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    highly doubtful since the deaths are almost predictable regardless of who's mafia and any one of zenon/martin/ikarus being kept alive and left as a potential suspect could be argued as something the mafia was trying to do in their own favor

    and if it is Ikarus who's mafia then, like I said, vast majority of cases its expected play to (mis)eliminate me and not him. And if it does come to Martin/Ikarus, I'm not going to be spamming posts or whatever about it because that's just how it is. We got outplayed. I'll just vote and more or less leave it at that for the day and wait for the game to end.

    Only time where I might throw a big fuss is if we go into F3 with Zenon around or if we're trying to do a yeet at MYLO.
    in fact the skips may not matter at all if Nancy is the one killed for whatever reason



    in which case you really should only be thinking about the case where something like Ikarus -> Varcron happens because that more or less is the only way you live to F3 while still having more than 1 suspect

    unless the mafia kills one of Martin/Zenon but that would be stupid
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  6. ISO #3056

  7. ISO #3057

  8. ISO #3058

  9. ISO #3059

  10. ISO #3060

  11. ISO #3061

  12. ISO #3062

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Day will get extended by 24 hours.

    I do not want another 24 hours.

    We are just waiting for the day to end anyway. Sigh.
    It isn't going to extend
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

  13. ISO #3063

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    in fact the skips may not matter at all if Nancy is the one killed for whatever reason



    in which case you really should only be thinking about the case where something like Ikarus -> Varcron happens because that more or less is the only way you live to F3 while still having more than 1 suspect

    unless the mafia kills one of Martin/Zenon but that would be stupid
    I had better not be nkíd. Only way that happens if Ikarus doesnít jk me and if I die tonight, that means itís him.

  14. ISO #3064

  15. ISO #3065

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    @Varcron , as the only IC, we need your input. Also tell us what went on in chat.
    Ikarus's summary is basically spot on of what happened

    We both collectively agreed that if there was a night kill Zenon was the likely culprit, and I was going to chime in yesterday but ended up getting busy with IRL stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

  16. ISO #3066

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Donít you have any opinions on anything? Tell us what happened in chat at the very least.
    I think if I had to choose between you and Zenon Zenon would go first

    I know I and Ikarus are 100% town (like my initial reads said) therefore

    -vote Zenon
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

  17. ISO #3067

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I don't see how it is mylo, and I don't get why you're using strong language so suddenly

    Ikarus
    Varcron
    Me
    You (Nancy)
    Zenon

    that's 5 people, leaving 1 mafia vs 4 town

    if we vote wrong today and do not jail correctly then its an f3

    I take it you misread my earlier list when I intentionally excluded varcron for being greenchecked by Ikarus? Because it wasn't including everyone other than me by intention.
    Like I'll be real with you

    I don't think Martin is scum (unless i'm being duped) I highly doubt Ikarus is based off of how I've seen him play, I know for sure I'm not scum

    That means it's between you (Nancy) and Zenon, and I would lean towards Zenon
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

  18. ISO #3068

  19. ISO #3069

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Like I'll be real with you

    I don't think Martin is scum (unless i'm being duped) I highly doubt Ikarus is based off of how I've seen him play, I know for sure I'm not scum

    That means it's between you (Nancy) and Zenon, and I would lean towards Zenon
    I will be towncleared as long as Ikarus keeps his promise to jailkeep me tonight.

  20. ISO #3070

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    @Martin, Ikarus committed to jking me and only reason I can think of why he wouldnít is if heís scum. What possible reason would town!Ikarus commit to protecting me and not do it?

    How is me being nkíd tonight not an automatic guilty?
    @Varcron if I die tonight, remember this post.

  21. ISO #3071

  22. ISO #3072

  23. ISO #3073

  24. ISO #3074

  25. ISO #3075

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    I had better not be nk’d. Only way that happens if Ikarus doesn’t jk me and if I die tonight, that means it’s him.
    no I mean like

    you die on the 2nd skip if we skip to f3

    and if you don't then either Ikarus got killed on 1st skip or the mafia was foolish enough to allow a jail on 2nd skip while killing Ikarus

    so really the only reasonable way you get to f3 if we do both skips is if you die on the 2nd skip, and the kill order was Ikarus -> varcron
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  26. ISO #3076

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    so you "getting information" from the kills in order to make (what you think) is the best determination has no practical and meaningful value unless you anticipate the kills will be Ikarus -> Varcron
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  27. ISO #3077

  28. ISO #3078

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    I think I worded that as best as I could, without re-iterating everything in extreme detail.

    Point is: If you're relying on the night-kills to help you decide your vote, it will be pointless to do so if you're expecting to vote at F3....as getting you to F3 would mean the deaths of both Varcron and Ikarus at some point. Any other way of getting you to F3 involves a significant misplay by the mafia that likely just outs them immediately.

    Hence, there is no point to skip unless you're intending to vote to eliminate in a MYLO situation.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  29. ISO #3079

  30. ISO #3080

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    so you "getting information" from the kills in order to make (what you think) is the best determination has no practical and meaningful value unless you anticipate the kills will be Ikarus -> Varcron
    I was referring specifically to rereading the game which I havenít had time to do yet.

    But if I were to speculate here. We have an IC in Varcron and Ren was the previous nk, so I assume either is possible.

  31. ISO #3081

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I think I worded that as best as I could, without re-iterating everything in extreme detail.

    Point is: If you're relying on the night-kills to help you decide your vote, it will be pointless to do so if you're expecting to vote at F3....as getting you to F3 would mean the deaths of both Varcron and Ikarus at some point. Any other way of getting you to F3 involves a significant misplay by the mafia that likely just outs them immediately.

    Hence, there is no point to skip unless you're intending to vote to eliminate in a MYLO situation.
    I see your point. If Varcron is nkíd, the nk wonít tell us anything but if Ikarus is nkíd, well then we know for sure it canít be him.

  32. ISO #3082

  33. ISO #3083

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    because otherwise you'd just be dead and at that point your opinion, whatever it is, does not matter
    You mean if we did 2 skips right?

    Yeah, I donít see how Iím not in that case. Iím IC tomorrow, I obviously am the following nightís nk if we skipped twice.

    Since Zenon is adamant we donít skip, I wonít fight it and you donít need my vote.

  34. ISO #3084

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    I don't think it is Nancy, given how insistent she is to be jailed. I would jail Nancy over Matin anyway given my read on Martin all game but if I live and varcron dies... then the answer is right there for me.

    Ofc Martin would argue the same thing that I am the scum at that point.

    Would scum!Martin go to thunderdom with me or have 2 ICs vs him in game? He can only choose the former.

    So Nancy, if it is proven that you are IC, you are the kingmaker this game.

  35. ISO #3085

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    For every scenarios I can think of, the right way for mafia to play tonight is to kill varcron lest they risk having 2 ICs in game.

    If that is the case, it comes down to Martin vs me tomorrow.
    Are you still planning on jking me tonight if game doesnít end?

  36. ISO #3086

  37. ISO #3087

  38. ISO #3088

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I don't think it is Nancy, given how insistent she is to be jailed. I would jail Nancy over Matin anyway given my read on Martin all game but if I live and varcron dies... then the answer is right there for me.

    Ofc Martin would argue the same thing that I am the scum at that point.

    Would scum!Martin go to thunderdom with me or have 2 ICs vs him in game? He can only choose the former.

    So Nancy, if it is proven that you are IC, you are the kingmaker this game.
    It will be proven as long as you jk me. So, are you 100% confirming youíll jk me tonight?

  39. ISO #3089

  40. ISO #3090

  41. ISO #3091

  42. ISO #3092

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    If it is Ikarus, there's really only a few small things I could've suspected him on. To give an example: the fact that mafia apparently wanted Gikkle dead, as we've only flipped one mafia PR.

    I just didn't want to believe it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  43. ISO #3093

  44. ISO #3094

  45. ISO #3095

  46. ISO #3096

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    If it is Ikarus, there's really only a few small things I could've suspected him on. To give an example: the fact that mafia apparently wanted Gikkle dead, as we've only flipped one mafia PR.

    I just didn't want to believe it.
    for a more fuller list:

    1) Elaborating on my rushed post more, it strikes me odd that if the mafia have only one PR and yet put themselves in a contentious situation with Gikkle.
    2) I didn't find the jail chat we had was completely natural at times
    3) Ikarus was voting yoshida and was kinda pressing on it, though I've not actually double-checked that stuff because I'd rather just want Zenon to be mafia here. Also he replicated a certain place of the mind fairly well and I wanted to believe it was towny AI.
    4) Ikarus' reveal of being my jailor. I don't remember what was the reason for claiming that, and I wonder if there were any good justifications for it.

    I think these are all the points I can think of off the top of my head. I wanted to write this at EoD so I can reflect on this post-game if it is a Mafia-Ikarus world, as trying to do this when Zenon flips green would bias my judgement of the facts.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  47. ISO #3097

  48. ISO #3098

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    and, since Ikarus posted the full chat and everything earlier in the game for a different jail chat he had made with Yoshida, I'll be posting the same for our chat as well since it seems OK to do that.

    Spoiler : jail chat full text :

    The room was createdMay 23

    Bookmarkpowerofdeath entered for the first timeMay 23

    Bookmarkpowerofdeath left this message:May 23

    You may post here for the next 24 hours. Once Day 3 start, you can no longer post in this chat.

    Bookmarktest entered for the first timeMay 23

    Bookmarkpowerofdeath joined the chatMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster entered for the first timeMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: hello inmateMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: i have jailed youMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: in case you did not knowMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99 entered for the first timeMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: hellloooooooMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: ty for the protectionMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: I wish you luckMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: i want you to study in the jailMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: knowing that you are safeMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: I'll do it if I feel like it, but sure I will consider contributing during the nightMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chatMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: you can be honest with meMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: do you have teammatesMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: your secret is safe with meMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: yeah I'm teamed with Lumi, Powerofdeath, and Marshmallow MarshallMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: we're a 4-man teamMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: Oh wow that is one solid teamMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: gonna wreck this gameMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: how did your champs goMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: they haven't yet actuallyMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: supposed be in like 2-3 weeksMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: idk how I'm going to play it tbhMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: let me know what you think the about the current state of the game if you manage to find the time to catch upMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: i'd like to discuss it with youMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: Oh I have plenty of time, litterally was my last day of examsMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: what doy ou study.?May 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: but like I've said the less I invest myself into thinking / playing this game seriously then I will be less likely to backstab mah brainoMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: I study human resources at Towson University, although before that I got an associate's in Psychology at the Community College of Baltimore CountyMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: you'd think with an associates in psychology I would be 100% fine playing mafia games seriously but lol you thenMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: oh wow that sounds like you've had a full on education thereMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: i have a questionMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: did you get a roleMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: yeah, but I'm not sure if I should shareMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: actually I may have given it away alreadyMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: im too dumb to notice small thingsMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: I was too carefree about the whole jailing thing so its preety obvious that I'm just a standard villagerMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: no special role or anythingMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: eh I'd rather not bet on you not noticing itMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: i mean, jailing serves only to roleblock, redirect stuff to you to meMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: if I do then I'll start overthinking thingsMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: i wanted to protect youMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: yeah but a number of role stuffs happen at nightMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: and for mafia it basically is never protection and just a role-blockerMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: well that is trueMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: in theory I got 0% reason to trust you but tbh I'm in the mood of "whatever"May 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: i meanMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: that is trueMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: but i know i am townMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: and my intention was to protect you from all harmMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: if true then that's kinda cool of you nglMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: i also did not want to protect someone i saw as someone possibly getting killed because that means I'll die. so while I wanted to protect youMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: also had to bet on the fact that you might not get attackedMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: that's fair and true, but it also somewhat possible that mafia just stab me to try to give away as little information possibleMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: yes, we both have reasons not to fully trust each otherMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: so im happy if you are to withold information from meMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: some higher-skill mafia players I know (though none of them in this game) highly prefer killing players who are big unknowns but also give off little info if killedMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: feel free to not answer this questionMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: I came into EoD ready to vote almost anyone tbh because I just wanted to generate info and dynamics, by being unknown I could be applying pressure to baddiesMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: do you have any pairings in mind?May 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: I think I may have seen a few anti-pairings but not really any pairings, at least none that seem more likely than othersMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: hmm alright that's fair enoughMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: i mean im just fine chillin hereMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: so far you haven't shown me any wolf attributes in the gameMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: im more inclined to 'want' to believe you are telling the truth and is townMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: now that buster is shown to be not jester though, what do you think about him?May 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: he is more town than not, no?May 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: The strange thing is that I banked part of my opinion on buster with Auwt's appraisal of Buster earlierMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: but now idk if Auwt was being truthful if at allMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: basically said that Buster was following an arcade playstyle closelyMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: maybe I should check Renegade when I decide to, I think he may still play Arcade and perhaps could know or have a reaction to thatMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: which may authenticate itMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: i also agreed with that part. Ikarusdk also explained it as wellMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: if I didn't feel like there was a more than 40% chance buster was town I totally would've suggested him as well during EoDMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: I mean, on my reads. Technically there is if you go by setup probability.May 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: what do you think of the Auwt wagon?May 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: players on itMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: compared to players that were pushing for Yoshida?May 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: I don't have any confident thoughts immediately tbhMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: I'm also getting tired + want to do other stuff before I head to bedMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: that is fine, we have all the time in the worldMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: you can go to bed and chat with me once you feel like itMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99: rn its 8:30 pm for me, and I'll probably be back more throughly reading and catching up around noon (or very soon after) tomorrowMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: we cannot trust each other but if our worldview is similarMay 23

    Bookmarkbustingbuster: then that is more than what i have for other playersMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99 left the chatMay 23

    BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chatMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: decided to make my color green, and I'm back nowMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: going to read more rn, starting around where I left off before the whole exams thingMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: I've been re-reading page 11 (#501 to #550) and I don't really understand why people are sorta implying that Frinckles and Ikarus have differing alignments. Like people saying one or the other is townier of the two.....instead of just reading them separately.May 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: I mean, I do realize that Frinckles at that time *is* voting Ikarus but I don't see how that could be clear basis for something like a wolf/town scenario.May 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: Ikarus feels preety genuine in his read of me in #594....I semi-strongly feel if a wolf was going to TR me here they wouldn't be strictly discussing my earlier posts and also probably would've mentioned my interactinos with Giikkle before #594 (which ended around the late 400's)May 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: .....and while I was looking into his ISO for reasoning about Gikkle, he decided to vote me at one point later suddenly ._.May 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: impression town but idk what he's trying to do with me, it doesn't feel scripted or made up, especially when he makes a reads list after the post he has an issue with where he places me as townleanMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: maybe he was poking the thread and see how it would react, idkMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: anyways, don't feel like doing much else atm soMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: > Auwt (6): ItalianoVD, Gikkle, Nancy Drew 39, Renegade, MartinGG99, ikarusdkMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: probably town, probably town, don't know, don't know, totally not town, townMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: if there were scum on that wagons its likely one of nancy/renegade and if not either then probably Gikkle ---- I've looked at Italiano's posts in the past hour as well and there is a mild fear that they're just playing well as wolf but I don't think that is likelier than Gikkle being wolfMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: Gikkle's posting and tone overall has been good but I don't quite like how he has gone back-and-forth over some issues -- effectively fence-sitting at times but I suppose it may be a natural consequence (i.e. natural appearance) of him trying to be very open with his thoughtsMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: I will probably be back in like 8 hours or something, if not a bit laterMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: I will see if I can check before night ends to answer any questions you may have.May 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99: otherwise this chat goes bye-byeMay 24

    Bookmarkpowerofdeath joined the chatMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chatMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chatMay 24

    Bookmarkpowerofdeath joined the chatMay 24

    BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chatMay 25

    BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chatMay 25

    BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chatMay 26

    Bookmarkpowerofdeath joined the chatMay 30

    BookmarkMartinGG99 joined the chat20:13
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  49. ISO #3099

  50. ISO #3100

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •