Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

2. ISO #102

Crier because there ain't better role than perfection.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    To be serious for a minute, I pose a question; I think at least a few of the possible roles were submitted ones when Mr. Host asked for suggestions.

Did any of you submit any of the roles, and if so, which? What ideas did you have when you submitted them?

I will go first; I submitted Shaman, and tbh I submitted it because I had it in my role doc for hosting and thought it was unique and didn't really read any of the other roles that were supposed to be in the setup
    I find myself fond of the notion that they are FORCED to bestow or revoke immunity. When compared to the Doctor, this possesses a superior possibility to impede the mafia's NK by causing the Executioner to meet their demise beforehand.

Yet, should we choose to cast our votes in favor of such a role, the Executioner might, perchance, contribute additional potent roles to the mix, thus transforming the tempest of the night into a whirlwind that sucks away the day game.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    Hail, fellow players!

My name is yoshida, and I'm joyous to be joining this vibrant community of strategists, analysts, and wily intellectuals.
    Hate to break it to ya but your conception of this community is so wrong that you're setting yourself up for sore disappointments and I just can't let you hurt yourself that bad

Hi tho.

Oh FTR if anyone mentions Deb, Debs or Debbie that's me

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    I'm poor at mechanics so gameplay and logic is a big draw for me. You start talking about who is what and why they did that or what they should've done and you lost me. Mentor let's me see how a player plays behind the scenes and allows me to deduce if they are hiding something from me because they're mafia and they become incongruent or if they're open and honest and I can see the congruency between the hidden and open postings.
    I feel like I must say that voting Mentor by no means guarantees that you'll get it. Thus, regardless of whether or not it would be the role that suits you best isn't as irrelevant as whether or not is suits most well.

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    To be serious for a minute, I pose a question; I think at least a few of the possible roles were submitted ones when Mr. Host asked for suggestions.

Did any of you submit any of the roles, and if so, which? What ideas did you have when you submitted them?

I will go first; I submitted Shaman, and tbh I submitted it because I had it in my role doc for hosting and thought it was unique and didn't really read any of the other roles that were supposed to be in the setup
    Uhhh what ? There were role suggestions ?

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Uhhh what ? There were role suggestions ?
    I think stell means submitting suggestions for the role pool pre-game. I don't think I submitted anything, I just recommended the exe wincon be tweaked but it's fine.

Disclaimer that Caroler is one of my favorite roles.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

Spoiler : thoughts on roles :
    Fabricator - Close to useless for town, somewhat useful for scum, scum-leaning. Nothing special for Jester. Terrible vote.

Actress - Detrimental for town, useful for scum, useless for Jester. Atrocious vote.

Tailor - Detrimental for town, very useful for scum. Very useful for Jester. Absolutely dreadful, the worst vote period.

Oracle - Very useful for town, detrimental for scum. Useless for Jester. Excellent vote.

Bomb - Useful for town, somewhat useful for scum. Useless for Jester. Okay vote.

Blacksmith - Quite useful for town despite the terrible outcomes if items land on scum multiple times, very useful for scum despite having to hand items out to town after n3. Useless for Jester. Bad vote IMO.

Sheriff - Good for town, useless for scum. Somewhat useful for Jester. Good vote.

Roleblocker - Quite useful for both alignments. Somewhat useful for Jester. Bad vote.

Doctor - Useful for town, somewhat useful for scum. Useless for Jester. Okay vote.

Caroler - Very good role for town, useless for scum until only 1 is alive at which points it becomes detrimental. Useless for Jester. Solid vote.

Gunsmith - Very useful for town, somewhat useful for scum. Detrimental for Jester. Fine vote.

Vengeful- Somewhat useful for town (Considering that 2 of the 5 non towns are immune), somewhat useful for scum. Useless for Jester. Bad vote.

Janitor - Detrimental for town, useful for scum. Mostly useless for Jester. This is probably the most Exe-sided role IMO. Abysmal vote.

Mentor - Useful for town, mostly useless for scum (only useful if s!mentor tries to manipulate a non-scum, but that may just as well backfire). Very useful for Jester. Okay vote.

Blackmailer - Useless for town, useful for scum. Somewhat useful for Jester. Appalling vote.

Mayor - Very useful regardless of alignment. Detrimental for Jester. Meh vote.

Marshall - Very useful regardless of alignment. Useful for Jester. Bad vote.

Crier - Somewhat useful for town, useless for scum with a possibility of being detrimental with a misplay. Borderline utility for Jester. Okay vote because fun.

Bus Driver - Very useful regardless of alignment. Useless for Jester. Mediocre vote.

Witch - Very useful regardless of alignment. Useful for Jester. Bad vote.

Jailor - Useful as either alignment. Somewhat useful for Jester. The redirection looks like a recipe for a vigi'd Jailor. Bad vote IMO.

Cult Leader - Very useful for town, detrimental for scum. Very useful for Jester. Good vote.

Shaman - Assuming self visits are prohibited. Very useful for town, somewhat useful for scum. Almost useless for Jester. Okay vote.

Illusionist - Mostly detrimental for town, useful for scum. Useless for Jester. Very bad vote.

Top 4 picks for me are : Oracle (always useful), Caroler (Not always useful but repeatable useful), Sheriff (same reasoning as Caroler) and Cult-Leader (most potential but slowest).

Of those, my preference goes to Caroler because it gets funky points and because I'm pocketing/sheeping Frinckles. Cult-Leader is my least favourite because of how insanely good that role is for Jester.

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Hate to break it to ya but your conception of this community is so wrong that you're setting yourself up for sore disappointments and I just can't let you hurt yourself that bad

Hi tho.

Oh FTR if anyone mentions Deb, Debs or Debbie that's me

I offer you gratitude for your cautionary note. I have already been warned about the tumultuous nature of the games held within this site. Disappointments are but a part of this game, it would vex me if you were to flip scum.

Which of these names do you favor?

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Spoiler : thoughts on roles :
    Fabricator - Close to useless for town, somewhat useful for scum, scum-leaning. Nothing special for Jester. Terrible vote.

Actress - Detrimental for town, useful for scum, useless for Jester. Atrocious vote.

Tailor - Detrimental for town, very useful for scum. Very useful for Jester. Absolutely dreadful, the worst vote period.

Oracle - Very useful for town, detrimental for scum. Useless for Jester. Excellent vote.

Bomb - Useful for town, somewhat useful for scum. Useless for Jester. Okay vote.

Blacksmith - Quite useful for town despite the terrible outcomes if items land on scum multiple times, very useful for scum despite having to hand items out to town after n3. Useless for Jester. Bad vote IMO.

Sheriff - Good for town, useless for scum. Somewhat useful for Jester. Good vote.

Roleblocker - Quite useful for both alignments. Somewhat useful for Jester. Bad vote.

Doctor - Useful for town, somewhat useful for scum. Useless for Jester. Okay vote.

Caroler - Very good role for town, useless for scum until only 1 is alive at which points it becomes detrimental. Useless for Jester. Solid vote.

Gunsmith - Very useful for town, somewhat useful for scum. Detrimental for Jester. Fine vote.

Vengeful- Somewhat useful for town (Considering that 2 of the 5 non towns are immune), somewhat useful for scum. Useless for Jester. Bad vote.

Janitor - Detrimental for town, useful for scum. Mostly useless for Jester. This is probably the most Exe-sided role IMO. Abysmal vote.

Mentor - Useful for town, mostly useless for scum (only useful if s!mentor tries to manipulate a non-scum, but that may just as well backfire). Very useful for Jester. Okay vote.

Blackmailer - Useless for town, useful for scum. Somewhat useful for Jester. Appalling vote.

Mayor - Very useful regardless of alignment. Detrimental for Jester. Meh vote.

Marshall - Very useful regardless of alignment. Useful for Jester. Bad vote.

Crier - Somewhat useful for town, useless for scum with a possibility of being detrimental with a misplay. Borderline utility for Jester. Okay vote because fun.

Bus Driver - Very useful regardless of alignment. Useless for Jester. Mediocre vote.

Witch - Very useful regardless of alignment. Useful for Jester. Bad vote.

Jailor - Useful as either alignment. Somewhat useful for Jester. The redirection looks like a recipe for a vigi'd Jailor. Bad vote IMO.

Cult Leader - Very useful for town, detrimental for scum. Very useful for Jester. Good vote.

Shaman - Assuming self visits are prohibited. Very useful for town, somewhat useful for scum. Almost useless for Jester. Okay vote.

Illusionist - Mostly detrimental for town, useful for scum. Useless for Jester. Very bad vote.

Top 4 picks for me are : Oracle (always useful), Caroler (Not always useful but repeatable useful), Sheriff (same reasoning as Caroler) and Cult-Leader (most potential but slowest).

Of those, my preference goes to Caroler because it gets funky points and because I'm pocketing/sheeping Frinckles. Cult-Leader is my least favourite because of how insanely good that role is for Jester.

I desire to join you in delving into the intricate tapestry of roles that govern our game.

As we set forth upon this journey of deception and deduction, it is crucial that we fully comprehend the unique abilities and responsibilities bestowed upon each role.

I do find myself concurring with the majority of the observations presented here.

The Oracle do appear as the safest choice, without doubt. The Caroler, though, may add a touch of excitement and remains a formidable option after the Oracle.

Nonetheless, I shall maintain my vote upon Gunsmith, and I do reaffirm my earlier contention regarding Gunsmith's potential to provide a robust town game for all to ponder.

I do not imply that Caroler lacks amusement, but having something more than a mere finger to wag during the day is a rarity, except in certain turbo games.

23. ISO #123

for what it's worth (very little) I reckon that's something T!Renegade could say. Maybe still likelier to come from scum, tho ?

jesus fuck I see why I never take christmas resolutions now, there's no way in hell I'd be keeping any of 'em
    I hate this less than I did last night but the reason I said I didn't like this is because it reads like Loldebite is taking an almost appeasing stance to Buster, despite Buster's accusation of Renegade making little sense (and I think Buster was probably confused about the setup?)
    He downplays his "that's something t!renegade could say" by adding the (very little), and then immediately goes on to say in a fairly non commital way that he basically agrees with Buster.

And when I say appease, I mean the way Loldebite phrased this post feels put together in a way that would get Lolde in Buster's good graces or at the very least not get on his bad side, while at the same not outright pitting himself against Renegade.

(Note that Lolde had just said in his previous post that he read the setup. So agreeing with Buster that Renegade looks bad for trying to apparently "hang the oracle for a free kill" is a bit weird, considering Lolde should know that there is no oracle in the game as of right now.)

24. ISO #124

I desire to join you in delving into the intricate tapestry of roles that govern our game.

As we set forth upon this journey of deception and deduction, it is crucial that we fully comprehend the unique abilities and responsibilities bestowed upon each role.

I do find myself concurring with the majority of the observations presented here.

The Oracle do appear as the safest choice, without doubt. The Caroler, though, may add a touch of excitement and remains a formidable option after the Oracle.

Nonetheless, I shall maintain my vote upon Gunsmith, and I do reaffirm my earlier contention regarding Gunsmith's potential to provide a robust town game for all to ponder.

I do not imply that Caroler lacks amusement, but having something more than a mere finger to wag during the day is a rarity, except in certain turbo games.
    And what happens if mafia is given gunsmith and they just give guns to either people with bad reads, or their mafia buddies?
    Even if the shooter is announced, mafia can just save their guns until they are about to get voted out or until LYLO, in which case we just lose
    Gunsmith is just a higher risk, higher reward marshall
    Unlike Marshall I don't really see how Gunsmith is worth the risk

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    And what happens if mafia is given gunsmith and they just give guns to either people with bad reads, or their mafia buddies?
    Even if the shooter is announced, mafia can just save their guns until they are about to get voted out or until LYLO, in which case we just lose
    Gunsmith is just a higher risk, higher reward marshall
    Unlike Marshall I don't really see how Gunsmith is worth the risk
    Krc just had like 2-3 wolves bus eachother out of the game so gunsmith is a no from me. Hell if I was wolfing I'd shoot my partner for a clean win
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

For still the same reasons? Something more?
    Have you read the setup? Your initial accusation seemed to indicate you didn't know there was no oracle in the game yet.
    there's something about the way he talks. i was drunk last night so maybe i accused him wrongly but i still feel like he is evil.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how this works? We are targeting a role not a player, is that right?
    We are rn voting on a role to force the chaotic executioner to give it to a player, although they get go choose the other 4 roles
    We get to vote on a player to lynch at the 24 hour mark

32. ISO #132

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Day 1 has begun!

Reminder that Day 1 will only last for 24 hours. No one will be eligible to be voted out today.

Day 1 end on Saturday, 8:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Day 1 end.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website. If you want anything answered publicly, please ask your question in GREEN COLOR.
    Oh wait I misunderstood
    No lynches at all today, just voting for a role
    Also day only lasts 24 hours, didn't see that

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

I think I'll place my vote on Marshall for now
    I think that's the most universally pro town role regardless of who the executioner gives it to. An extra lynch is always good imo - it's an extra kill in town's control.
    what does that mean

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

I'm voting to make the Chaotic Executioner HAVE to give out the Marshall
    The Marshall is a role that once per game gives two separate lynches in one day.
    I read the roles but i dont know whose included in the game......i will re read the roles and find out more

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

I hate this less than I did last night but the reason I said I didn't like this is because it reads like Loldebite is taking an almost appeasing stance to Buster, despite Buster's accusation of Renegade making little sense (and I think Buster was probably confused about the setup?)
    He downplays his "that's something t!renegade could say" by adding the (very little), and then immediately goes on to say in a fairly non commital way that he basically agrees with Buster.

And when I say appease, I mean the way Loldebite phrased this post feels put together in a way that would get Lolde in Buster's good graces or at the very least not get on his bad side, while at the same not outright pitting himself against Renegade.

(Note that Lolde had just said in his previous post that he read the setup. So agreeing with Buster that Renegade looks bad for trying to apparently "hang the oracle for a free kill" is a bit weird, considering Lolde should know that there is no oracle in the game as of right now.)
    I can see what made you dislike it now, but odds are I'm not winning buster's graces anytime soon and I reckon I wouldn't keep them for long anyway. BusterCannon is hallowkat, right ? Or am I mixing up people ?

> had just said in his previous post that he read the setup

Uh, did I ? I thought I'd said the opposite...

> So agreeing with Buster that Renegade looks bad for trying to apparently "hang the oracle for a free kill"

What, is that what I'm agreeing with ??

Kay this is just a stupid misunderstanding, moving on

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by BusterCannon View Post
    You're limiting our options. That makes you seem guilty. Maybe you didn't think I'd notice that but I did. So you're already sus. AND you're trying to hang the oracle because you want a free kill.
    I think mafia cares more about limiting options in this case, especially because Oracle/Mentor/Sheriff/Caroler are good picks for town. I'd say you are more suspicious here for your response towards Renegade than anything they said.
    ~If winning doesn't matter, then why do they keep score~

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by BusterCannon View Post
    there's something about the way he talks. i was drunk last night so maybe i accused him wrongly but i still feel like he is evil.
    The reason I wanted to chill you about renegade a bit is that renegade's way of talking (almost ?) always seem mafia-y to me.

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

A few questions regarding mechs :
    Must one scum perform factional kill + whatever their roles compels them to do or can they skip either those actions by performing the other ?
    Not explicitly stated here, but I assume there is no LW ?
    I assumed this is directed toward the host. In the future if you want questions answered by the host, ask in green color. One scum is forced to do the killing, they cant choose to not kill. If they get another rolecard that force them to do actions, then yes they are forced to do their role as well.

There are no last wills.

49. ISO #149

I can see what made you dislike it now, but odds are I'm not winning buster's graces anytime soon and I reckon I wouldn't keep them for long anyway. BusterCannon is hallowkat, right ? Or am I mixing up people ?

> had just said in his previous post that he read the setup

Uh, did I ? I thought I'd said the opposite...

> So agreeing with Buster that Renegade looks bad for trying to apparently "hang the oracle for a free kill"

What, is that what I'm agreeing with ??

Kay this is just a stupid misunderstanding, moving on
    Why are you moving on instead of trying to engage with it. If it is in fact a misunderstanding, dismissing it isn't going to help Gikkle or others understand where your head is or what you are trying to say.
    ~If winning doesn't matter, then why do they keep score~

50. ISO #150

Honestly I don't think gunsmith's as bad as it seems. Still, issue I got with the role is that it's still potential scum-side KP. It's actually almost guaranteed to be extra scum-side KP if the game goes on long enough. It's also potential KP for either Jester or Exe, since both of these would LOVE a way to gun down PR to rush out Sudden Death. This role scares me a shit ton actually.