User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Serenity 1-S2-1-12824898

Account Name: Serenity
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-12824898
    In-Game Name: Right Hand

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing, Ban Evasion

Your Account Name: Unknown
    Summary: She reveals all 3 mafia as soon as she can (Day 2). The rest of the game is played out by lynching the outed mafias and then becoming town vs neutral

This is also a well known Rachyl account. Been around for a while, so I'm sure other people can vouch for this.

Serenity aka Rachyl throw.SC2Replay
    Last edited by Unknown1234; April 28th, 2023 at 04:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #2

Re: Serenity 1-S2-1-12824898

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-12824898 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

Rachyl's got more entries on the ban list than anyone at this point, I bet.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Serenity - "Right Hand" - BLACKMAILER - 8

Game:

Setup: People beg serenity to not throw, especially after they get the repick. It gets taken away and ultimately a 8/3/3/1 starts.
    Names: None.
    Roles: None.
    D1: There is no Day 1 in this setup.
    N1: 8 (BLACKMAILER) sets her mafia buddies in her LW and other trolling data. Kills: MAFIA.
    D2: 8 spams the roles of all mafia repeatedly, triggering antispam. 11 quits in response, and the Constable, 6, reveals and shoots 8 to get her to shut up. She flips BLACKMAILER. Following this, 14 (HEARTBREAKER) is executed and 7 quits. Flip for 14 is HEARTBREAKER.
    N2: 8 continues spamming in deadchat. Must be on a script. In any event. Kills: MAFIA, MASS MURDERER, HEARTBREAKER, LEAVER, LEAVER.
    D3: 7 (LOVER), 3 (SHERIFF), 11 (STREET RACER), 1 (SPY) and 6 (CONSTABLE) are all dead. 2 is removed, flips MAFIOSO.
    N3: A MASS MURDERER kicks in a door, but nobody's home.
    D4: 9 is put to trial, quits on the stand. They go down 4-0 and the flip is MASS MURDERER.
    N4: None.
    D5: An AMNESIAC becomes a LOVER. The ARSONIST dayburns, slaying 15 (BUS DRIVER). 13 is put to trial, executed 2-1, and flips ARSONIST. Town wins narrowly.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes.

Player Offenses:

Serenity: Intentional gamethrowing, ban evasion

Recommended Actions:

Permaban

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; April 28th, 2023 at 04:44 PM.