S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party

MINI FOOLING PARTY
    Setup Link

Short Summary / Key Differences:

Triad (the mafia) don't know each other and have no secret way of communicating. Both Town and Triad win when the other is completely eliminated. This also means it may be possible for town to win despite at one point equaling or being outnumbered by the triad, though in the latter case that is generally much harder to do.

There is a set of "early win" conditions for Triad, where if all conditions are fulfilled the win is given to triad, but these are effectively for convenience. Triggering them in a situation where Triad would have difficulty in winning would be near-impossible.

Some roles (including possible roles) in this setup are rather unique to it. It is advised you at least read what the Dragon Head and Corrupted Assessor do.

Last wills are enabled, so you can send a message to me that will be displayed upon your death.

Phases are 48/24
    SoD/EoD is 8 pm EST

Special Notice:

Starting with this game, any new player to our FM community that signups must show proof to the host (publicly or privately) of having played a prior FM game in any FM community OR they must have been assigned a Mentor (an experienced player they can talk to for information about playing FM; not to play the game for or with them) before being allowed to play. The same rule applies to subs/reserves, but they won't be assigned a mentor and instead won't be allowed to replace in.

Additionally, as this has not been clearly clarified before, most games on this site will require a discord account to play. This game does not require it because there is no mafia/triad chat, but if you want to see dead chat or the list of things that everyone did at the end of the game, you'll need a discord account to join the server where that is hosted.

Ins and Signs:

1. Nancy Drew 39 / ItalianoVD (The Scarlet Letters)*
    2. powerofdeath
    3. Marshmallow Marshall
    4. furitiveglance
    5. ikarusdk
    6. Flea The Magician
    7. scumbot5679
    8. Innovation (aka Music; Renegade as Mentor)
    9. Banana
    10. Gikkle

*Per special request, this is being allowed.

Subs & Reserves:
    1. Auwt
    2. bakermir

Available Mentors:

1. Vittae
    Last edited by MartinGG99; July 12th, 2023 at 12:35 PM. Reason: updates
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party

/low priority sign, I can mentor if there are lots of signs and not enough mentors

Also HYYYYPE :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by furtiveglance View Post
    Hey, new to this site, am I good to /in?
    Nancy mentioned an interested friend in our FM discord, and so I am presuming you're it and also the same name I saw on MU.

So long as Nancy confirms that's you, I have no issues with letting you join the list of players.

Edit: confirmed, you're good to go
    Last edited by MartinGG99; June 21st, 2023 at 04:16 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!
    I don't know who you are. If you're an anonymous or smurf account, you can PM me who you are and I will confirm with them (you) if that is you.

If you're a new player to Forum Mafia (FM), you won't be put in unless we have a mentor available. You will probably need a discord account for that, as I suspect most mentors would prefer to use that to commuicate instead of using the site PM system.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

i like the setup
    i like the players
    i lioe the host
    im in!
    Per what I've said in last December, you should know why I don't allow you in games that I host until you show me some sort of evidence (or somehow make a strong case) that your behaviors from certain past games won't persist.

As for others reading this, this is merely a decision made in my position as host and was made at a time where I was not part of FM staff yet.

Also if we're going to discuss this it is best in private and not publicly here.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Upon special request, a hydra/archon of two players (Nancy Drew and Italiano) is being allowed, name of the slot yet is to be determined. Its not my intention to have this game be full of hydras due to various concerns so future requests may be declined.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; June 24th, 2023 at 09:25 AM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Upon special request, a hydra/archon of two players (Nancy Drew and Italiano) is being allowed, name of the slot yet is to be determined. Its not my intention to have this game be full of hydras due to various concerns so future requests may be declined.
    Thank you. The name of the hydra will be called The Scarlet Letters. ;)
    ~If winning doesn't matter, then why do they keep score~

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    You can put me full /in if you need like, 1 final person and the game has been in signups for a while
    Sure, but I'd rather have you as a reserve unless you want to /in. Would be better if we had 1-2 reserves for the game, just in case.

Also I can invite people from my champs game once it has ended, so maybe we will get some additional people then.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #22

/reserve
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    /signature
    I'll have your spot (in the list of /in's and /sign's) reserved if you later confirm that you are a player who has played here previously or have a mentor to go along with you. See PM for details.

If there isn't a response for a significant enough time (say more than a few days), and people attempt to fill this game, that spot may not be reserved for longer.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'll have your spot (in the list of /in's and /sign's) reserved if you later confirm that you are a player who has played here previously or have a mentor to go along with you. See PM for details.

If there isn't a response for a significant enough time (say more than a few days), and people attempt to fill this game, that spot may not be reserved for longer.
    My mentor will be @BananaCucho

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    My mentor will be @BananaCucho
    lol. welcome back
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

34. ISO #34

Given that this has been approximately 3 weeks into signups, I am accepting Gikkle's offer to be the last /in.

Role-cards will be sent out around 24 hours before the game begins, and the game will begin on the 14th. Countdown link here.

@Nancy Drew 39 / @ItalianoVD ( @The Scarlet Letters will be @'ed from now on instead unless asked otherwise)
    @powerofdeath
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @furtiveglance
    @ikarusdk
    @scumbot5679
    @Innovation
    @TheBananaBaroness
    @Gikkle

Reserve pings
    @Auwt
    @bakermir

I will be attempting to alert everyone on discord sooner or later today as well.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; July 12th, 2023 at 12:40 PM. Reason: ping fail
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36