{Watch List} Telling me to Kill myself
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Telling me to Kill myself

SC ID VERIFICATION
    SilentMadara: 1-S2-1-5412838 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

E

Previous Offenses:

SilentMadara has griefing last November, got a 3x WL https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...1-S2-1-5412838

Key Points:
    Players in question:

SilentMadara - "Icelandic dolphin" - BODYGUARD - 11

Game:

Setup: Killy 1-S2-1-12316961 is listed as a CARDINAL. BrockSamson and Tossangel are in game. Tossangel gets the host. Brock suggests a theme of "Spanish or icelandic only", SilentMadara says "Fuck spanish"
    Names: None.
    Roles: None.
    D1: After a joke about Icelandic being "One letter to the right on the keyboard", 2 uses this cypher to type the N word and suggests how people should read it. 2 is Unpixel, 1-S2-1-9641975, no record.
    N1: Party Host has thrown a party! 8 guards 9 and sets a LW of "9 you pray I answer", referencing 9's name of "God help me." Kills: MAFIA.
    D2: 10 (DETECTIVE) is dead. 1 (PARTY HOST) says "Someone planted a bomb on me" which I don't think he should know? He then accuses 2 of planting the bomb, (2 is SOLDATO) which he should DEFINITELY not know. 1 is RavenKingTwo in slot 8 and on perma and pointban. Will check the ban listing. 5 is put to trial. He's released 7-0 on a bus claim with confirmation. Day ends.
    N2: 8 guards 5 and updates his LW. Kills: SOLDATO.
    D3: 2 (SOLDATO, ???) has been blown up. An ARSONIST dayburns, incinerating 7 (SOLDATO) and 12 (LOOKOUT). Things aren't looking good for the scum. As votes pile onto 1, 8 reveals as MARSHALL, starting a triple execution. 1 is executed on a PARTY HOST claim. Time runs out before anyone else is removed, and the flip for 1 is PARTY HOST.
    N3: A party is being hosted despite the PH being dead. 13 reports 11 is NI. 8 guards 5. 6 had a heart attack at some point during the last day. Kills: HEART ATTACK, MAFIA.
    D4: 6 (ARSONIST) is dead. Argument in day chat between 11 and 13, 13 admits he's new. 13 is put to trial. Claiming ARMORSMITH with his only claimed recipient dead, he goes down 3-1 and flips ARSONIST.
    N4: 8 guards 5. 8 is bussed. Kills: MAFIA.
    D5: 14 (ARMORSMITH) is dead. 3 is put to trial after pressure from the MARSHALL. 3 accuses 1 of being RavenKingTwo (Correct) on the stand, and goes down 3-1. Flip is GODFATHER. 8 says to 4 "Rope yourself IRL". Game ends as GODFATHER dies, and 8 continues to suggest that 4 "Rope himself". This is, obviously, not acceptable.

Was the game result altered?
    Probably not. While RavenKingTwo did out a SOLDATO, he ended up blowing up himself and the other was slain by an ARSONIST dayburn. Scum worked against each other more than the town really cohesed against them.

Additional offenses or players found in replay?

Unpixel 1-S2-1-9641975 - "Ling Tian" - SOLDATO - 2

2x WL, racism

Player Offenses:

SilentMadara: Griefing (real life threats)

Recommended Actions:

SilentMadara: 6x WL
    Unpixel: 2x WL

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; April 22nd, 2023 at 05:13 PM.

3. ISO #3