S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 167
Register

User Tag List

Page 167 of 171 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,350 of 8524
  1. ISO #8301

2. ISO #8302

3. ISO #8303

4. ISO #8304

5. ISO #8305

6. ISO #8306

7. ISO #8307

8. ISO #8308

9. ISO #8309

10. ISO #8310

11. ISO #8311

12. ISO #8312

13. ISO #8313

14. ISO #8314

15. ISO #8315

16. ISO #8316

17. ISO #8317

18. ISO #8318

19. ISO #8319

20. ISO #8320

21. ISO #8321

22. ISO #8322

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

what the heck was that letter amogus

also I did no action and sent my pig to Mud.

also, feel the need to respond to this last will, since the last bit is full of incorrect arguments about why I'm scum

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post

Their Last Will
    Spoiler : Last Will :

Here is why you always kill trumpet before panda:
    -I have information from the chat with SadPeepo, where they had no reason to think I was being dishonest, where SadPeepo claimed panda was town.
    -In addition, Peepo told me that if I need to kill town, wait for them to tell me who to kill because I might shoot mafia by accident. I suggested killing bee or panda in this situation, which they said was fine. Essentially, Peepo confirmed there was a deepwolf, and that it isn't bee or panda.

why I TR Panda:
    -Panda used the neighbourhood action instead of commuting, and chose towny players for it. Me, Mud, Peepo, Sunset, Panda.
    -At EOD when scumteam was outted, they took the time to confirm everything was OK before following the vote
    -Their treatment of known wolves this game has been towny, they've SRed bendy + waifu, and have only TRed JaG + Peepo
    -Read peepo's nightpost about panda shading that slot after claiming it was town to me, no reason to do this

why I SR Trumpet:
    -when my info was revealed, trumpet started to push HARD for me to claim my role, which would give scum a fighting chance. Go back, look at how that happened
    -Trumpet hasn't voted scum at all until yesterday when anime outed
    -There's no reason to think nefarious/goobler would have blown eachother up, so I think it's possible trumpet was given the ability to do so for them.
    -Given some new information, I have reason to think bendy has a commute. Trumpet tried to convince council to shoot exactly bendy instead of them.
    -That's about it. If trumpet is scum like I think they've played an amazing game. The JaG chat thing was very impressive.

a note from mud, which I agree with if tomorrow has both scum alive:
    step 1: pray no one dies

step 2: turbo bendy (lock scum, and might be able to do crap with teehee points)

step 3: amogus shoots me, town goes into a 2v1 LYLO endgame

step 4: You win?

panda, bee, if either of you read this will, tell the other player to also read it. Or at least read the last 3 lines:

IF COUNCIL ASKS YOU TO CHANGE THIS PLAN, LISTEN
    BUT YOU MUST ALWAYS KILL BENDY AND TRUMPET TO WIN. THERE IS NO OTHER PLAYERS WHO CAN BE SCUM.
    DO NOT TINFOIL.
    -Peepo almost certainly was playing it safe. Kirby is trusting too much in the idea that Peepo 100% believed him.

(responding to "why I TR panda")
    -This is not a good argument for town panda. Because Kirby posted for Panda to commute, Panda would be able to safely use the neighborhood ability without having to worry about being shot. Remember - Panda was trying to set it up so he COULD commute and not look so bad at the end of day 3. He literally said he wasn't so willing to die since his death didn't confirm smiley as evil.
    -Literally what I did and I don't see any argument why I'm town because of this.
    -I have no way to discuss about this because I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to. But panda has literally made it a point to be non committal this game. He has consistently said he was not confident in his reads and that he wasn't really sticking with them. So to make any argument about his interactions, that has to be taken into account.
    -Here's a reason: something called "distancing"

(responding to "Why I SR Trumpet")
    -I knew how Kirby's role worked. I even said this. The only thing I wanted revealed was how he knew Bee was confirmed. That's it. Although I didn't notice at the time he couldn't reveal this information, but that was a genuine mistake on my part.
    -Being bad doesn't make me scum
    Also I want to point out - Panda also didn't vote scum until Day 4. His one vote on Anime day 1 was an RVS vote.
    -Why would you not say the source of this information? Need I remind you that Bendy was the only one I could ask for you to shoot because you guys seemed convinced Panda was town? Actually look at this from my perspective lol

23. ISO #8323

24. ISO #8324

25. ISO #8325

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mud View Post
    trumpted, from your POV, bendy is always scum, so just hammer bendy and argue with town in LYLO

bee hasant been around, and myself/amogus/panda wont be here or wont care enough to hear your pleas
    so there really is no point in you arguing with us here

just vote so we get short night, then deal with this in F3 with one scum 2 town

26. ISO #8326

27. ISO #8327

28. ISO #8328

29. ISO #8329

30. ISO #8330

trumpted, from your POV, bendy is always scum, so just hammer bendy and argue with town in LYLO

bee hasant been around, and myself/amogus/panda wont be here or wont care enough to hear your pleas
    There is no world where I don't vote Bendy here, that is true

but you guys keep acting like it benefits me to hammer, but it doesn't. I'm town, and since I know that for a fact, I know that I have the advantage during the day time. You are trying to prevent me from actually being able to try and prove Panda is evil.

31. ISO #8331

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Renaissance Panda View Post
    remind me why bee is locked town please.
    Kirby has an an ability which causes a prediction based off of no evidence to become false he quoted post 4287, giving sunset information that bee was town. Sunset flipped town, and so did kirby, there is no reason for them to lie about this information

32. ISO #8332

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Aerial Trumpet View Post
    There is no world where I don't vote Bendy here, that is true

but you guys keep acting like it benefits me to hammer, but it doesn't. I'm town, and since I know that for a fact, I know that I have the advantage during the day time. You are trying to prevent me from actually being able to try and prove Panda is evil.
    dude, if you are town, you need to solve bee, rather than saying that Kirby's read about you is inaccurate therefore panda is scum.

33. ISO #8333

34. ISO #8334

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Amogus View Post
    Kirby has an an ability which causes a prediction based off of no evidence to become false he quoted post 4287, giving sunset information that bee was town. Sunset flipped town, and so did kirby, there is no reason for them to lie about this information
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

35. ISO #8335

36. ISO #8336

37. ISO #8337

if bendy flips mafia, then trumpet is 100% maf.

If bendy flips town

COUNCIL DOES NOT EXIST AND MUD/AMOGUS ARE SCUM AND WE ARE PLAYING THEIR NARRATIVE. - highly unlikely but i'd be extremely amused.
    boss

councils wincon has been MOD REVEALED

38. ISO #8338

dude, if you are town, you need to solve bee, rather than saying that Kirby's read about you is inaccurate therefore panda is scum.
    I'd be arguing against mech that I have no reason not to believe right now

If, somehow, you ARE town, that means one of two scenarios happened:

Peepo lied about there being 4 scum to Kirby.
    Somehow, the mech information from Kirby is inaccurate.

If the first case, the game will end with Bendy's death.
    If the second, well, idk, not much we can do about that

39. ISO #8339

although I think the council would be gone in the first scenario wouldn't they

40. ISO #8340

41. ISO #8341

42. ISO #8342

although I think the council would be gone in the first scenario wouldn't they
    yes, in the first case i would be gone

meaning you know 100% bendy gamer is scum and should vote him instead of casing why you are town to people who wont be here tommorow and the person that you think is 100% scum

43. ISO #8343

You are right in both...

44. ISO #8344

45. ISO #8345

46. ISO #8346

yes, in the first case i would be gone

meaning you know 100% bendy gamer is scum and should vote him instead of casing why you are town to people who wont be here tommorow and the person that you think is 100% scum
    Bee will come online eventually, and then I can talk to them

47. ISO #8347

48. ISO #8348

You are right in both...
    he isint.

In the first case, i wouldnt be here. Meaning its false

in the second case, as kirby outlines in my note in his will, we (council) are able to redirect all night kills to me (mud) tonight

this is forced and cannot be avoided

meaning town goes into F3 LYLO

49. ISO #8349

50. ISO #8350